Miley & Selena @ Justin Bieber’s Premiere

mileyjelenabieber

Miley Cyrus & Selena Gomez will reportedly support Justin Bieber at the purple carpet premiere of ‘Never Say Never’, Tuesday. Heather Morris, Ozzy Osbourne and Jane Lynch will also also appear. Premiere arrivals will be LIVESTREAMED @ 5 PM PST/ 8 PM EST with the preshow starting at 4 PM PST.

More pix of Jelena showing off their love on the beach HERE.

• mctiqueen

Miley will probably be there for the sole purpose of PR, and she hasn’t really been doing much lately, or maybe she has? Lol. I’m really curious as to who will all wind up at that thing just to get their name out there.

Ozzy Osbourne
    Now he knows Bieber.

• wavy

well shes in the movie, so she most likely will go

• mileykicksass

Isn’t Miley like in the movie for that Overboard song?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

hmm

_________
    hmm indeed

• mctiqueen

Yep. Miley sang Overboard with Justin, lmao. It was definitely interesting, to say the least.

• SubwayToVenus

Okay.

• Entertainmentlove

ozzy that will be your death

• mctiqueen

Ugh, is this post already dead? Woww..OU has changed a lot.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I love how they cropped miley into this photo awkwardly haha

• Entertainmentlove

i like it how they just jammed the pic of miley in there

• partyindabaham

WTF oceanup, Examiner.com isn’t a source. Stop using it as a source and using their stories, they hired my 11 year old cousin to write for them.. lmao

• idkMyBFFjill

There’s plenty of 2nd hand embarrassment to go around here.

• partyindabaham

Yeah, it became a ghost town in January.

• xxbehappyxx

I hope they like talk or take pics together. I think Miley&Selena will make a killer pair of BFF. OHHH AND SELENA & BIEBER PICS TOO!!!<3

im hungry..

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

SUBWAYTOVENUS!!!

im hungry..

O.O shocker haha

• Lupo

What is going on with Biever’s pants. In addition to being bowlegged as fuck, he walks around like his pants is full of shit.

• Entertainmentlove

Hello *echo*

Milena and Juslena. I hope Miley knows that Selena is the new teen queen. She must accept it.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    mileykicksass said:

im hungry..

O.O shocker haha
    lol i cant tell if you’re being sarcastic or not

• Entertainmentlove

selena grossmez

• wavy

ugh my heel hurts soo much…i cant even walk

• xxbehappyxx

JELENA IS THE NEW ‘IT’ COUPLE! <3

Feb 7, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    mileykicksass said:

im hungry..

O.O shocker haha
    lol i cant tell if you’re being sarcastic or not
    *shrug* guess you’ll never know lol

• Diet Coke :)

HAHAHAHA.

Miley’s been the teen queen since she was 14 years old. Nothing’s changed. Besides, selena’s too fucking boring for that title.

same

Demi is not dating Wilmer the pedo -__-

Moshua huh..
    O.O

• Voice of reason

Aw, I missed you all too.
    Only gone for four days and I’m presumed dead. Lol, gotta love the support. :P

I’m good, back home and content.

LOL gotta love oceanup

Rosie showed me that Night Owl picture Jennuh made. It’s amazing, did you see it?

• wavy

where did everyone go? o.O

• xdolshhex

RT @IAMJHUD: yes @lordxtina: confirm if Christina Aguilera is really gonna do a tribute to Ms. Aretha Franklin with @IAMJHUD. *DIIIIES*

yea its cute lol im demi <3

• mileykicksass

Name mashing is stupid all together imo

• Voice of reason
  • ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

His name is Joshua though and people on my timeline are like Moshua or Joliey -__-
    ________
    LOL, Joley reminds me of Joe and Miley fanfacs >_<. They are the same x]

• okGo

UGH i just got on and now i gotta go cuz dads kickin me off
    -.-
    see you guys later check out the tumblr ;D

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:29 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    ?tti

I’m Audrey <3
    ________
    Hahaa, who put the neurogasm there?

• Voice of reason

If that Bieber ad pops up one more time… :/

I cannot be held responsible by how I choose to react.

• Lupo

I’m a huge proponent of Dilmer and Wilena

Dead…

kingsleyyy Kingsley
    That awkward moment when FEMME FATALE is trending for 4 days.

• wavy

lol bieber is always popping up

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Why are some of the Glee cast attending? Lol but oh my god if theres pictures of Milena together I would die~

Selena and Justin looking fucking cute in those pictures xD

• wavy

ugh i have a feeling im going to get into a fight..going to prepare myself..i havent fought since 5th grade lol..i think ive gotten weaker

:O fighting is never the answer

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:41 pm
    mileykicksass said:

:O fighting is never the answer
    LOL yeah right you had a fight the other week..

MOSHUA FTW

• okGo

^ tumblr

^ formspring ask me anything :)

• okGo

^ tumblr

^ formspring ask me anything :)

• okGo

^ tumblr

^ formspring ask me anything :)

• okGo

^ tumblr

^ formspring ask me anything :)

• okGo

sorry didnt mean to send it that many times :S

• JoeHoe15

whoa!!!! They’re so public now!!!!! O.O

ahhh!!!! THEY areee so cute togetherrr!! it was about time!!!!

• Andrea

Yeah and its a coincidence that jelena hav pics kissing and holding hands just before the premiere yeah its not PR at all

selena you are a PEDOPHILE. THATS SAD.

It’s so cute to see how gullible you are, just with awkward stage photo ops pics, you’re all mushy gushy, don’t forget to watch his trashy movie for 10,000th times, coz normal people wouldn’t bother to watch it and it will flop hard on box office without his delusional stans

aww he’s holding her jacket…….what a gentleBOY ;)he’s starting to grow on me, except for his fans

IKR?! i went there this past summer, never got to see any of that action up close ;)

Gaystin Queerber trashy movie will be release this week, no wonder they do PR to the max to built more hype, but sadly his movie will still bomb hard anyway

• aabb

Microsoft Office 2010 is so great.
    Office 2010 is my favorite.
    Microsoft Office is helpful.
    Outlook 2010 is powerfull.
    Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
    Office 2007 can make life more better and easier.
    Microsoft Office 2007 is the best invention in the world.

…….

……

Oh Dear -_- smh

• nileyforeverhi

klisten, iknow, a lot of you lke selena but just dont take this in an offensive way. i for 1, dont like selena at all, & never will. im sorry, theres just soo many reasons. but her going out with a 16 year old, when shes 18!?!?!!? thats actually illegal last time i checked .. & idc if he likes her and she likes him, like seriously thats like me going out with some 8 year old. i mean really. havent all of you noticed that when the jonas brothers were popular, she went out with nick jonas, then when twilight was popular, she went out with taylor lautner, & now that justins so popular, shes going out with him! you may not notice cause you may think shes ‘perfect’ but having people follow you around like little dogs, and being best friends with taylor swift, does not make you perfect. oh& i heard she’s going on “tour” im sorry to say selena, but doing 3 shows in cities right next to eachother and doing covers of the same songs, & ruining them, is not a tour hunn, :) what other accomplishments do you have selena? are you gonna go pick up a penny for an old woman now!? hahaha, i bet your mom’s proud :)

they are both over Nick

• hearttchuuxO

shes gross. i hate her. shes seriously needs to get her priorities straight. jonas bros are still popular!!!! their amazing! but anyways back to the topic. yes, she uses everyone and shes going to continue using everyone till shes on top. or atleast until people notice what shes doing. poor justin =/ w.e and all of you assholes are saying shes toping miley, or “replacing” miley. LMFAOOO HA! she fucking wishes she was that lucky. she has no talent whats so ever. and to top the most talented teenager EVER is a pretty big step. and for her its a jump. so good luck with that hun, and continue with your “tour” im sure the 3 shows your gunna do with 20 people will be very nice .. yeahh.. im out. MILEY FOREVER<3

NILEY

wow

• ArianaGstan

Selena and bieber showing PDA now u kno 2012 is coming LOL hay everyone

• ArianaGstan

I have to admit with the troll selena is not the most interesting person but troll u could have put it in a better way even though it true.

ghh

x

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

xxbehappyxx said:
    JELENA IS THE NEW ‘IT’ COUPLE! <3

More like new gay and his beard fauxmance

Queerber fame will fade away soon, then having EPIC MELTDOWN and enter rehab, and all the haters will laugh in that joyful trainwreck entertainment, that surely look much better for everyone than his sucky horrible music

wooowers

cool

• maybelove

LOL OMG

I would like to appreciate the great work done by You,Please continue posting like this..

they are both over Nick

Because Nick is IRRELEVANT now, he’s not worth any media hype at all.
    When was the last time Nick made hits song? Also his Les Miserables show is really miserable on audience numbers

hbb

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

ofcourse Miley is going. She is in the movie. Also their prob will be Miley and Selena pics but I wouldn’t look to much into it. Selena will be forced to take a pic with Miley for Pr.

I’m not even a die hard bieber fan and I get jealous seeing that picture of him looking into her eyes with the waves crashing in the background lol…its just too picture perfect and he looks gorgeous. It brings tears to my eyes :'(

• crazybeautifulLife

YAY<3

• evanescence

hmm

The source tho?

Ultra LOL!

• mctiqueen

If I got some Miley and Selena candids, I would be one happy girl, lmao.

• Bubbly-Joe

Miley? That’s weird. I would think she thought Bieber was annoying.

Ozzy is going to be there? You got to be kidding me. -_-

Miley? That’s weird. I would think she thought Bieber was annoying
    ——————–
    And you thought Ozzy Osbourne wouldn’t? Lol its the publicity!

• xdolshhex

Miley? That’s weird. I would think she thought Bieber was annoying.
    Not after they met.

• jazzie

wavy said:

in the wise words of Brittany Pierce from glee stop the violence xD

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:41 pm
    mileykicksass said:

:O fighting is never the answer
    LOL yeah right you had a fight the other week..
    You shouldn’t do what I do, that bitch deserved it lol

what does miley have to do with justin? i know they sang overboard together, but that’s all.
    oh and as for who is making more money, idk, but miley will feature in justin’s new remixes album which i think will sell pretty well. but how much do collaboraters (does that word exist?XD) get paid? i hope their version of overboard goes to itunes and sells a lot! i dont like selena, i prefer miley selling more

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

So Bieber 3D is tomorrow heee….

oh shut up. all stans are delusional. and justin has millions of fans whether you like it or not. the fact lots of people are hating on him for being overexposed and because he’s the new trend (a lot of people like to act “rebellious” and hate the trends and seeing “cool people” hate it, more people jump on the hate bandwagon) doesnt take away from the fact he’s got many, many, many fans.

• wavy

well i have to fight! its the right thing to do…i will not let my best friend get jumped…they took a blade out on her soo im going to jump in because no one is going to mess with my best friend as long as i am alive!

hatin on people isn’t cool :)

he’s not gay, stop hating against gays, and what music do you like?? mozart? i bet you listen to the jonas brothers or miley like everyone here, so stfu about what’s good music and what’s not.

if u say justin didnt deserve the fame he got you might as well watch this. PURE TALENT

• Anonimuss2.Oh

NEVER SAY NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!11`111!q

Sorry. I had to.

& Yay @ Miley. -________- at Selena.

dead

• LetsJumpTheSun

OMG JELENAAAAAAAA THAT PICTURE, MY LIFE<3
    And im happy Miley's going, anyway she is gonna appear, shhe sang Ovearboard with him, and now they recorded the song, so yea I think she should go lol. I cant wait for the pictures of Miley and Selena in the premiere being like ''Oh haiiii'' and pose for the cameras/camaras. Whatever it is spelled.

• jazzie
  • carbomb__

I don’t know why they set themselves up to be stalked and stared at. These pictures are fuckin creepy because I know they’ve been taken by some random person following them.

the fans are so gonna yell thing to selena, cool.

• carbomb__

Milena <333 Hoping for pictures…. wishful thinking..

• jazzie

SOOOOO MUCH FUCKING HOMEWORK…FUCK SCHOOL >:@

• xSweetCandyxx

Yay!

• BabyYoureAFirework

this jelena outing is pissing me off STOP POSTING PICTURES

• SpanishLullaby

Hellooo :)

• Lupo

I’m p sure the Selena Bieber ho train was outed during the time period known as Kwanzaa when SELENAS MOM CALLED THE PAPS AND NOTIFIED THEM OF THE ST LUCIA $3000-A-NIGHT HOLIDAY HO DOWN

• BabyYoureAFirework

ugh OU WHY ARE YOU DEAD

wooooooah

• Jane.in.Sane

LetsJumpTheSun said:

OMG JELENAAAAAAAA THAT PICTURE, MY LIFE<3
    And im happy Miley’s going, anyway she is gonna appear, shhe sang Ovearboard with him, and now they recorded the song, so yea I think she should go lol. I cant wait for the pictures of Miley and Selena in the premiere being like ”Oh haiiii” and pose for the cameras/camaras. Whatever it is spelled.
    -*-
    Dude, I love your icon. <3
    Andrew <3
    Gahhh, I love him. LMAO

demi fucked beiber

• LetsJumpTheSun

i love andrew toooooo <33

Feb 7, 2011 @ 03:19 pm

demi fucked beiber

stop bringing that here because 99 percent of blind items arent true..smh cant believe you actually believe that

• Lupo

Dumi doesn’t fuck teenagers just fyi fyi

• Jane.in.Sane

I don’t hate them, but ehhh, WAY too much PDA for my taste…. http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=27626&fid=194096

• Jane.in.Sane

LetsJumpTheSun said:

i love andrew toooooo <33
    -*-
    I don’t know if you remember or knew or whatever, but I used to have an Andrew icon. One of him giving a thumbs up during his TSN Unscripted interview. But I wouldn’t expect you to know. I switched to Jessie J because I’m supporting talented, up and coming Brits. Plus I love her.

BTW, I cannot wait until Spiderman comes out. I think he’ll be so much better than Tobey Maguire

i believe it thats my story and i’m sticking to it cause she would

lol people on anything disney believing anything smh

• LetsJumpTheSun

Yes! I do remember! Hahaha, and uhm, Ive heard of Jessie, I think I saw a few of her videos and shes great, not a big fan but I like her:) And omigosh, I cant wait for Spidermannn<3 Hell be better, hes a great actor<3 sjhakjd cant wait!! Lol.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Milena FTW Bitches!
    They better pose together omg my life would be complete <3

MILEY <3333

• wavy

i bet you just believe it because you dont like her, who the hell believes a blind item?..and you dont know her so you wouldnt know what she does….and she doesnt do young boys shes into older people..

• Jane.in.Sane

LetsJumpTheSun said:

-*-
    I know!!! He’s going to be one of the best actors of our generation – I think.
    And Emma Stone is in Spidey too, and she’s one of my favorite actresses, so it’s going to make the reboot even more fantastic!
    Lmao do you support Garsenberg (as a bromance, not a gay relationship, like some people think they have. Kinda odd since I think they both have long-term girlfriends)??? lol

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jane.in.Sane said:

_

Dude that’s nothing you must cringe when you see people kiss lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hello?aw that’s one cute picture right there.

• LetsJumpTheSun

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Emma is one of my fav actresses tooooo!!!
    I mean Andrew+Emma= My lifeee, they are my favs<3
    And ahhaha I know it is as a bromance lol, I dont reallly know about that butt I support them haha :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

3:33 pm
    LetsJumpTheSun said:

---
    Hey! are you knew? just wanted to let you know the reply button doesn’t work, so you have to copy and paste. :P

• LetsJumpTheSun

Omigosh, I just said ”butt” instead of ”but”

• QueenRoxxy

Ozzy? ok?

• QueenRoxxy

ah, i love my icon.

• Anonymous a

Just lost some respect for Selena. Seriously, wasn’t anyone at her own age available? she has totally misunderstood the word “brother” it doesn NOT mean to date and kiss your own sibling. Euw.. I like them both, just not together, that’s weird to ME.
    Not a hater, just saying that they don’t really match together.

I would love to see selenas face when miley and justin sing overboard!

• xdolshhex

I would love to see selenas face when miley and justin sing overboard!
    LOL TRUE.

• idkMyBFFjill

xdolshhex said:

She didn’t even sound that good either. I’m so over this diva.

*shrug* guess you’ll never know lol

lol damn i cant believe i slept early yesterday

• wavy

Christina messed up the anthem?..lol its okay i dont know the anthem either LOL!..i forgot the lyrics i used to know..when i was in elementary school

• xdolshhex

She didn’t even sound that good either. I’m so over this diva.
    Have you seen the first vid? xD

• Riddikulus

Dumi doesn’t fuck teenagers just fyi fyi
    ——————————————–

• jazzie

love the pic for the post xD

*shrug* guess you’ll never know lol

lol damn i cant believe i slept early yesterday

We were all shocked when you said goodnight lol I was like WTH

• idkMyBFFjill

She didn’t even sound that good either. I’m so over this diva.
    Have you seen the first vid? xD
    =======
    LOL, the roseanne one? Yeah i saw it ages ago. She’s my hero lol.

• partys here.

I would love to see selenas face when miley and justin sing overboard!

oh my gosh,yes..i’d pay to see that.

We were all shocked when you said goodnight lol I was like WTH

lol i didnt take a nap…and i only slept for an hour so the sleep caught up with me…and i got really tired

• Entertainmentlove

xdolshhex said:

================
    i didnt like the screaming

• partys here.

lol.

• partys here.

I hope Selena doesn’t hear heals.

• idkMyBFFjill

I would love to see selenas face when miley and justin sing overboard!

oh my gosh,yes..i’d pay to see that.
    ==========
    Omg yes please. Little miss “JAMMIN TO BEFORE THE STORM IN MA CAR”

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

lol.
    __
    double lol.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I would love to see selenas face when miley and justin sing overboard!

oh my gosh,yes..i’d pay to see that.
    ==========
    Omg yes please. Little miss “JAMMIN TO BEFORE THE STORM IN MA CAR”
    _______
    There is something wrong with her

• wavy

i like Roseanne lol..i felt bad that they booed her cause is she even a singer?…i wonder why they got her to do it

================
    i didnt like the screaming
    ____
    I love her but I hate the fact that she oversings every fucking song -__-

lmfao funniest thing i have heard all day. MILENA. oh yeah, im pretty sure miley is okay without selena.

its selena that wants the attention now. “hes like my little brother!” yeah we all totally kiss our little brothers LMFAO. score haha
    bieber is the shit right now. selena is gonna be fading away. she has her music career which is NEVER gonna take her anywhere except gold. lol shes a FAILLLLL. shes irrelevant to Hollywood.

shes only relevant because of her boyfriend who is now giving her the lime light.
    i hope now she knows that people are gonna make fun on her, when she said that she wasnt gonna date her little brother.

LMFAO, my lord this should be good.

____
    Dude it was horrible lol

• idkMyBFFjill

=====
    Lol, i forget the back story, but she is not a singer lol…what were they expecting?

• wavy

lol why did selena even say she was listening to before the storm?…made her sound forever alone

rotfl…

lol.
    __
    double lol.
    triple lol.

• idkMyBFFjill

lol.
    __
    double lol.
    triple lol.
    ______
    quadruple lol.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 01:52 pm
    wavy said:

Cuz Selena is Disney’s #1 troll and likes to mock the fans.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 01:52 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

=====

lol they’re dumb..i felt bad but she was just yelling back at them

• mileykicksass

“Listening to Overboard in ma car”

• peacelovehearts

Anybody hereeeee?

• NotAnAnon

I don’t know why you guys are loling about Selena at the moment is selling more than Miley in the USA at least.

=====

lol they’re dumb..i felt bad but she was just yelling back at them
    But why did they choose her to sing? O.o

BHAHAHAHAHA !! (Y) I WOULD RATHER KILL MY CAT TO SEE HER FUCKING FACE xD LOL

But why did they choose her to sing? O.o

thats what i want to know

• idkMyBFFjill

But why did they choose her to sing? O.o

thats what i want to know

On July 25, 1990, Barr performed “The Star-Spangled Banner” before a baseball game between the San Diego Padres and Cincinnati Reds at Jack Murphy Stadium. As she later claimed, she was initially having trouble hearing herself over the public-address system, so she was singing as loudly as possible, and her rendition of the song sounded “screechy”. Following her rendition, she mimicked the often-seen actions of players by spitting and grabbing her crotch as if adjusting a protective cup. Barr claimed she had been encouraged by baseball officials to “bring humor to the song”. The song and the closing routine received heavy media attention and offended many, including President George H.W. Bush, who called her rendition “disgraceful.”
    -Wikipedia

• MileyIsBestest

*creeping*

Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-

• wavy

i want taco bell..but i dont want to walk like 7 blocks especially on my injured heel

• NotAnAnon

I like my beats fast and bass down low.

But why did they choose her to sing? O.o

thats what i want to know
    Lol, existential question.

eb 7, 2011 @ 01:58 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-
    true love <3

• MileyIsBestest

I want taco bell..but i dont want to walk like 7 blocks especially on my injured heel

Get your pet dragon to take you.

• peacelovehearts

wavy said:
    I’m eating Taco Bell right now…
    be jealous (;

eb 7, 2011 @ 01:58 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-
    true love <3
    ----
    -__________________-

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsBestest said:
    *creeping*
    Do the creeeep haaa.

• wavy

in class we had to write a poem about sex…

• idkMyBFFjill

Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-

well fuck me.

• MileyIsBestest

in class we had to write a poem about sex…

I don’t know why, but that just made me laugh. Hard…

• peacelovehearts

wavy said:
    in class we had to write a poem about sex…
    —————
    Kinkyyyyyyy. I like it.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 01:59 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

wavy said:
    I’m eating Taco Bell right now…
    be jealous (;
    i am jealous! and damn wtf do you eat taco bell everyday? lol..im about to order pizza..if taco bell delivered i wouldve ordered

• mileykicksass

in class we had to write a poem about sex…

omg you are so lucky I would totally pass that… Roses are red, violets are blue, we’re gonna fuck tonight just like we do…it’s not done yet

But why did they choose her to sing? O.o

thats what i want to know

-Wikipedia
    Fuck Bush lol

• Untouchable

yay!!

• peacelovehearts

Was anyone here when that “peacelovesucks” or whoever was on? or know what post it was? Because i tried looking, and apparently OU deleted all the comments… O_o

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-

well fuck me.

mte when someone tweeted this to me: http://twlv.net/9MHKIU

• peacelovehearts

wavy said:
    I’m eating Taco Bell right now…
    be jealous (;
    —————-
    It’s Miami, there’s mexican food surrounding me 24/7.
    Not my fault i’m hungry.
    *shrugs*

i liked my poem, it involved screaming waking up the neighbors and pulling hair

____
    Yep, but she didn’t say anything about you though, it was just the username.

• putlimeinthecoconut

all i know is miley will be looking, sick and sexified.

b 7, 2011 @ 02:03 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

yea shes stupid like she was saying some stupid things

• Voice of reason

Hi (:

Anna Perez de Tagle AnnaMariaPdT

Who’s going to the #NeverSayNever premiere tomorrow? See you guys there! :) 2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

hey karsie!

• peacelovehearts

xdolshhex said:
    ____
    Yep, but she didn’t say anything about you though, it was just the username.
    Ohhh, i see. (;

• Voice of reason

Karsie <3

Anna Perez de Tagle AnnaMariaPdT

wtf is she doing there? unknown.

• peacelovehearts

Anna Perez de Tagle AnnaMariaPdT

—————-
    No1cursss.

eb 7, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Hi (:
    =====
    hey! i havent seen you in a while..well it feels like it lol

i liked my poem, it involved screaming waking up the neighbors and pulling hair
    Sounds like a Saturday night to me ;)

• putlimeinthecoconut

I just wish it could be a perfect three some. Miley, selena AND Demi at one event… one can dream… *kanye shrug*

• idkMyBFFjill

Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-

well fuck me.

mte when someone tweeted this to me: http://twlv.net/9MHKIU
    nooooo. when’s she gonna go away?

wtf is she doing there? unknown.

———————————–

i dont know. lol

Voice of reason said:

Karsie <3

----

Hey Mary

————————————–

i hope you know that these two shouldnt even be compared. miley is better than selena. selena has DONE NOTHING compared to miley.

miley IS making more money. she just finished TWO FILMS and she was starred in bieber’s movie which is making a hit…

and selena is on her tour? which is like only 10 days… like its an abomination because its not even a tour with 10 days…

plus miley is having a tour in 2011 and im pretty sure miley is gonna out sell selena anyday.

Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-

well fuck me.

mte when someone tweeted this to me: http://twlv.net/9MHKIU
    nooooo. when’s she gonna go away?
    O.O

• Voice of reason

Hi (:
    =====
    hey! i havent seen you in a while..well it feels like it lol

Three days, lol.
    How are you?

hey karsie!

Now I wanna do sex poems…thanks a lot wavy

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

————————-

OMG Yes and they can bring their boyfriends. :)

————————————–

hay miley, gurl wat chu up 2?

mileykicksass said:

Now I wanna do sex poems…thanks a lot wavy

you can do a disney sexual fan fic ROFL.

xdolshhex said:
    Miley’s finger heart tattoo matches Anna Oliver’s -___-

well fuck me.

mte when someone tweeted this to me: http://twlv.net/9MHKIU
    nooooo. when’s she gonna go away?
    O.O
    smh I know, it’s even on the same finger o_O

• Voice of reason

Hiya Rosie <3

• peacelovehearts

————————————–

——————-
    You say they shouldn’t be compared..
    Yet, you write a huge ass paragraph comparing them..
    Whatever, i agree.

Mosh and Juslena going to the premiere. Omg yes. <3

ME:
    @IAMAARONCARTER
    Demi is beautiful. When did you start liking her? :)

Aaron Carter:
    @hogwartsbitch When i heard her sing, & usually i am not into girls that sing!

I CANT BELIEVE HE REPLIED LMAO I LOVE THAT BITCH.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

________
    The song is a disappointment, but the video looks like it could be cool

karsie lmaooo i saw that it was hilarious

Ariana Grande replied to me too. & so did Bella Thorne, twice O_O

People are pissing me off with this Mosh shit

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

LOL. Aaron needs to stay away from Demi.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    mileykicksass said:

People are pissing me off with this Mosh shit

why?

This video will be epic.
    ________
    The song is a disappointment, but the video looks like it could be cool
    Yeah, still #1 though.

karsie lmaooo i saw that it was hilarious

LMFAO IKR? I also tweeted “SHES TOO GOOD FOR YOU” but when he replied i felt bad and deleted it lol. xD

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:16 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

LOL. Aaron needs to stay away from Demi.
    ————————–

She has a boyfriend though, I doubt she’ll pay attention to him.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:10 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Now I wanna do sex poems…thanks a lot wavy

lol you’re welcome and it was my class fault..the teacher asked what poem we wanted to write and people said a sex poem so we had to write about that topic..it was fun!

• Voice of reason

Hi (:
    =====
    hey! i havent seen you in a while..well it feels like it lol

Three days, lol.
    How are you?

i missed you <3
    and im mad/hungry
    how about you?

Aw, I missed you all too.
    Only gone for four days and I’m presumed dead. Lol, gotta love the support. :P

I’m good, back home and content.

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    mileykicksass said:

People are pissing me off with this Mosh shit

why?

It is not confirmed that they are dating…although the video of them in the park was cute

• putlimeinthecoconut

OH BTW I HATE JELENA FUCKING HATE THEM KAY BYE.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

LOL. Aaron needs to stay away from Demi.
    ————————–

She has a boyfriend though, I doubt she’ll pay attention to him.

& who dah fuck is that may i ask?

—————————

Well they’re definitely hooking up.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lupo said:

Dumi doesn’t fuck teenagers just fyi fyi

Who is DUMI?

• LetsJumpTheSun

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    3:33 pm
    LetsJumpTheSun said:

==

Uhm no, im not new lol, actually Ive been longer in this site than you ahaha. And for some reason the reply button works for me :p

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Yeah, still #1 though.
    Wowza! All I have to say is, Go Brit Brit! :]

Feb 7, 2011 @ 02:16 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

karsie lmaooo i saw that it was hilarious

thats the part i laughed at LMAO!…you need to get on more!

& who dah fuck is that may i ask?
    ——————————-

Pedo Valderrama

• Gearsarealwaysturning

can you name your son chord…? x

mileykicksass said:

People are pissing me off with this Mosh shit

why?

It could be publicity for theire movie. Please let it be that, because i can never stan a couple with the name “mosh”

• LetsJumpTheSun

Lupo said:

Dumi doesn’t fuck teenagers just fyi fyi

=======

LOOOOOOOOOOL DUMI? DUMI? HAHAHA.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

LOL. Aaron needs to stay away from Demi.
    ————————–

She has a boyfriend though, I doubt she’ll pay attention to him.
    ___________
    Say Wuuuut?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LetsJumpTheSun said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    3:33 pm
    LetsJumpTheSun said:

==

really? Never saw you :) does it work?! well then that’s cool :)

• Voice of reason

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    OH BTW I HATE JELENA FUCKING HATE THEM KAY BYE.

Not to fond of them either.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

oh this is dead? where’s everybody?

• wavy

Aw, I missed you all too.
    Only gone for four days and I’m presumed dead. Lol, gotta love the support. :P

I’m good, back home and content.

LOL gotta love oceanup

hahahahah are you a joking? when selena sell huge arenas withing seconds and she makes every single thing #1 like miley has done for years and she is a household name let me know. Even after miley leaving disney miley still holding her title teen queen strong. selena and demi and debbie and emily are the princess.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    really? Never saw you :) does it work?! well then that’s cool :)

==

Hahaha im not always commenting in every post, im mostly in Miley’s or Selena’s posts.

• wavy

wilmer and demi do not go out -.-

• idkMyBFFjill
  • Gearsarealwaysturning

SELENA CAN’T WAIT TO SPEND THE DAY WITH THE JONAS BROTHERS YAY.

• Anon