Miley Cyrus Never Say Never PREMIERE

bieber-cyrus-gomez-premiere-376

Interview under! Photos: Fame.

Noah looks GORGEOUS!

• diane n.

O.o uhhm…

• sophieeee

she forgot to take of her bathrobe…

looks like shit

• LoveIsFearless

ohh..umm ok?

• Voice of reason

Oy vey.

• LovatoLoveXO

if she took of the jacket she’d look pretty but that thing is ugly!!!!!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Ohhhh my goodness.
    I uhhh, i…. like her shoes?

• light a way

ummmmm….

• light a way

shoot, if i had all her money i’d be dressed up nicely everyday.
    why miley…whyyy?!

• TraceSTAN

She looks chubby.

• iwaslikebaby.x3

Definitely different and OUT OF THE BOX not bad just odd…

• thedarksunshine

take off that jacket thing and maybe it’d look good..

Is it retro day?

• light a way

peacelovehearts said:
    Ohhhh my goodness….
    I uhhh, i…. like her shoes?
    ___
    ROFL!

• peacelovehearts

Is that a fucking chicken hanging around her neck?
    WHAT THE FUCKKK? O_o

• FrancyJonasGomez

Oh..

• xdolshhex

Umm I like her… ring, yeah.

• partys here.

dnw.

• SJG97
  • SellyismygirlCrush

And why is she standing like that? :|

• Maddiie

hahah omg it does look like a chicken

• Voice of reason

peacelovehearts said:
    Is that a fucking chicken hanging around her neck?
    WHAT THE FUCKKK? O_o

Brightside: At least it’s better than a vile of blood… I think.

• BabyYoureAFirework

this is how we dress in tennessee -Z snap-

• Mayra.

wtf is that Miley? but ok you can wear a potatoe bag and you’d still look good!!!

• partys here.

peacelovehearts said:
    Is that a fucking chicken hanging around her neck?

lol, i thought that too..i can’t tell what it is tho.

I hope E!’s Style File rips her another hole. The amount of guys fucking her in the other two wont do.

The results of the Seventeen magazine poll: 87% of readers would rather meet Justin Bieber tomorrow than their soul mate tomorrow….

what the hell is she wearing?

If she was going for the ‘home-less chic’ look, she’s taking a trophy home.

• thedarksunshine

If Miley from two years ago saw this, she’d be thinking “wtf is she wearing?” too.

• mfan

Come on. Selena had the flashiest dress of anyone there. That’s the definition of overdressed.

I wonder if Heather Locklear just called and got herself invited to the premier, or who asked her to come? Usually, one can figure out the social networks of people who show up. But I couldn’t figure out Heather’s. Does anyone know who there she is friends with?

Selena is OVER DRESSED! Miley looks amazing!

• FrancyJonasGomez

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:21 pm

God I love Miley’s style. It’s so 1970s. That kimono is really awesome. And the wide leg jeans are super cute too. She’s definitely my fashion icon. Love her <3

……I have no words.

Dear God, hear me in my prayer. Please save Miley Christ, your divine daughter, from herself. She is dressing like a devout scientologist and is informing children and her stans that it is okay to dress like a hobo/hippie. In Jesus’ and Miley’s name I pray, Amen.

Hahaha, I think your exaggerating.

Dear God… Please save the Cyrus’… Noah looks like a troll from Lord of the Rings trying to look like Minni Mouse.

Wow to people who thinks Selena overdressed…
    First of all, you people gotta stop comparing Selena and Miley together.
    Second, oh yeah, EVERYONE who wore a dress is SO overdressed. Hold on, I gotta count how many people there are. Might take a while

ULTRA MEGA LOL

• FrancyJonasGomez

Minus the hair, Noah looks adorble.

• SellyismygirlCrush

aw see atleast Noah got dressed up.. cute.

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

She gained weight imo… those cheeks are getting chubbier and those thighs.

______________

What an awful thing to say! No wonder these poor stars end up with eating disorders…

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:16 pm
    SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

I really want those jeans!

Currently Im doing exactly what your username is… SMASHING MY HEAD ON KEYBOARD. Somebody needs a refresher course on fashion.

I’d rather see her with meat on her bones rather than starve herself or workout like crazy… She’ll end up in treatment like Demi.

Selena’s too skinny. It’s unrealistic for people with a more normal or curvy bodytype.

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:20 pm
    SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

She gained weight imo… those cheeks are getting chubbier and those thighs.

______________

If I learned anything over the years, it’s better to be honest than lie to people.

What is she wearing you’re at a premiere not the soup kicthen

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

I really want those jeans!

________

ROFL

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

She gained weight imo… those cheeks are getting chubbier and those thighs.

______________

________

Fair enough I suppose.

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:21 pm

……I have no words.

• teamnobody

Was today Halloween?

ew wtf i understand is not a award show but come on she looks like she got out of bed

• CupcakezLover

Why did Taylor Momsen go to that premiere?? o_0 That’s like the last place I’d expect her to be.

Uhhh…

wtf happened to her sense of style? she used to always look so adorable at premieres and events. but this. is just… no.

she looks ugly

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:54 pm

Miley was the only one wearing a shawl. She is an original! Selena is a copy that has been Xeroxed too many times.

Wtf how is she a copy? So since Selena wasn’t the only one wearing a dress too then are the hundreds of other girls there are copies too?

Are you trying to say you haven’t seen that exact dress worn thousands of other times by both Selena and many other women? Just in different colors. I like how Miley is trying something new.

• CupcakezLover

selena dates boys. miley dates MEN. and sorry bbs, i know they shared nick jonas, who “comes off as mature for his age”, but he is still a boy. a little bitchboy!

Go away Jackie. Your hate isn’t welcomed here.

ahaha who the fuck is jackie?
    Annoying Miley/Niley stan.

She looks… beautiful?
    Sorry I can’t do it. She looks really bad.

• DdlovatoSTAN

do not like that outfit

• miley4ever92

she actually looks pretty cool :)

What is going on with her brain?

That outfit O_O

• maybelove

lol

i dont like mileys’ outfit but its ok , you cant love ALL of her outfits to love her

seriously who are u guys to tell her what to wear ?

i dont like her style but i like her music and thats all that matters to me to be honest all that shitt about their lives are stupid ! they are here for there talent not for wat the wear . im talking about all of the celebs not just miley . its just stupid how tweenies love them and judge on there lives

• mels

People here??

i was hoping she would wear a dress

shes so sweet and smart

i dont think that outfit is gonna get her a job anytime soon

MILEY<3 but sorry the outfit was just no . what were you thinking ?

• Curlyred

ooooh that was a wrong descision

• Curlyred

ooooh that was a wrong descision

This wasn’t meant to be like the Oscars or the Grammys. A lot of people were wearing jeans because its not that big of a red carpet event. At least she wasn’t totally overdressed like Selena. She didn’t want to take away from Justins movie unlike Selena who was like “LA LA LA LOOK HOW CUTE I AM!”

Does her neckless have a rat on it?

if miley didn’t wear these stuff im süre she would look more beautiful than selena at least she got style

oh miley :O hahaha isn’t her best dress but don’t matter i love her and she looks beautiful as always!

oh my goddess! the fashion police will destroy her. i love milesss;)

• maybelove

WHERE MY NEMI STANS AT!

are you fuucking kidding me..? eww
    what happened to her

• CupcakezLover

Annoying Miley/Niley stan.

/Nick hater.
    WTF?? I love Nick. ♥

• CupcakezLover

weareinfinite said:
    I wish we could all get along like we used to in ’09 OU… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy…
    She doesn’t even go here!! jkjk I agree.

I love the fact that she wore what SHE wanted to wear. Her attitude is so genuine.. She stays true to herself.. THAT’S why I love her.

Selena looks gorgeous too but she HAD to because it’s her boyfriend’s premier and thousands of little girls are gonna be sizing her up!!

Good for miles though. She’s so fucking real.
    And I love it.

Good for miles though. She’s so fucking real.
    And I love it.

THIS

• CupcakezLover

maybelove said:
    WHERE MY NEMI STANS AT!
    DICK <3

i wish demi was there =(

• LaLaLaLand

what happened to her style??? she used to always look so classy and cute??? geez! i was watching the red carpet too it was awesome!

• LetsJumpTheSun

The outfit just no. I mean what is she wearing?

• Tweetfreak

I love her…. But I’m not blind

FUGLY and her cheeks look huge!

i LOVE MILEY TOOO DEEATTH<3 always trying something new girl

I’m sorry, but I thought your comment was horrible. If you are lucky enough to be wealthy, you shouldn’t boast about it. It is so rude. It is kind of sad that “pure enjoyment” for you is hating on somebody else. I mean, stating your opinion is fine but you have to consider other peoples feelings.
    Have a good day :)

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:38 pm

i wish i could f*ckin slap everyone who’s shit talking on here right now.. YOU HAVE NO LIFE IF YOU LIVE ON THE INTERNET TO TALK SHIT.

you’re all just jealous of miley’s fame, style, and the way she doesn’t give two shits about what ya’ll think. why bother? LOSERS.

I dont want nor need fame. My family is wealthy anyways. SMH. I don’t have to go to school if I don’t want to, nor do I have to work in my life ever. I could wipe my ass with dollar bills if I pleased (okay not really, but you get the point). Hahahhah this is just pure enjoyment. And the fact that you’re seriously mad about comments on this site, makes you 10x more pathetic. Stans are gonna stand.

And the funniest part is,

pm
    Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:54 pm

___

are you fucking kidding me? would you please get out of mileys ass? It is nothing new! Just prob new to you since your young and worship miley.

• w

I would take off the cape.

LMFAO!!!!! What in the fucking world is she wearing?!

what the hell is she wearing?!

DdlovatoSTAN said:

do not like that outfit

All respect to Demi Lavato and her fans, but unless you would say the same thing if Demi were wearing it, then you shouldn’t make that comment.

• Untouchable

supporting biebs :)

• rimiley

don’t know what is goin’ on w/miley she used to look awesome, but now she wears wierd stuff most of the time
    but still love you milez

miley is beautiful if shes wearing good clothes and good make up.
    Whyyyyyy is she wearing those clothes??
    i mean shes my favorite singer,actress ,celebrity in the world but i just can’t say that she looks good

Annoying Miley/Niley stan.

/Nick hater.

• DdlovatoSTAN

DdlovatoSTAN said:

do not like that outfit

_

uhh..i love miley, and i think she’s gorgeous, just not a fan of her outfit. i will admit im not a fan of some things demi has worn before as well.

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:54 pm

Not gonna say which one I am, but here you go.
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2432/110/54/687911945/n68… __________________ SURE!! lol Stop stealing pics from facebook loser!

Just because you’re ugly and don’t know how to comment, doesn’t mean we’re all ugly… -_-

Feb 8, 2011 @ 08:04 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

pm
    Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:54 pm

___

If I worship Miley it is because she is the best!!!!!!!!

I will go see L.O.L., and then buy the DVD. I will go see So Undercover, then buy the DVD. Etc, etc, etc. Go Miley!

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA MILEY LO HIZO A PROPOSITO <3 <3 <3
    LA AMO!!!!!!! ASI ES MILES!!!! ARRUINALE LA MIERDITA EN 3D AL BIEBER!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAH <3 <3 <3

:DDDDDDD

DdlovatoSTAN said:

do not like that outfit

_

How do you know she wouldnt? Exactly! You dont!

Feb 8, 2011 @ 08:04 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

pm
    Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:54 pm

___

If I worship Miley it is because she is the best!!!!!!!!

__

Yeah ok w,e you say.
    good for you.. I will prob go see those movies to.so…

• .foreveralone.

Noah looks really pretty. Her shoes are to die for!

If I worship Miley it is because she is the best!!!!!!!!

__

Yeah ok w,e you say.
    good for you.. I will prob go see those movies to.so…

So if we ever ran into each other, I would definitely buy you lunch. If you support Miley, then we are totally cool.

• LovatoLoveXO

If I worship Miley it is because she is the best!!!!!!!!

_______

… you know a little part of me was kinda cheering for you… then you got creepy
    -.-

SelenaTheSlut g??.????????. [?]
    Hey @selenagomez You’re dress shoutldn’t be that short, your dick might slip out.(;

LOL

• thedarksunshine

OMG. Miley’s outfit is ugly and Selena is overdressed! oh no! It’s world war 3! -.-

• SellyismygirlCrush

If I worship Miley it is because she is the best!!!!!!!!

__

Yeah ok w,e you say.
    good for you.. I will prob go see those movies to.so…

LOL. Ok then. :\

But you were hating on my bb selly so I don’t think this friendship is going to work sorry

DdlovatoSTAN said:

do not like that outfit

_

How do you know she wouldnt? Exactly! You dont!

Maybe it’s because I don’t believe in making negative comments about people I support. At least she could have softened it, for example by saying it was an “interesting” choice.

I hope you don’t go around being “truthful” to your siblings like that, because, at least when they are young, it could damage their confidence.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the fuck was she wearing!

• DdlovatoSTAN

DdlovatoSTAN said:

do not like that outfit

_

How do you know she wouldnt? Exactly! You dont!

_

i wasnt being mean or hating/negative, i love miley, but i dont like that outfit. calm down.

• weareinfinite

LOL. Ok then. :\

Yeah, sorry about that. I still have a hard time with Selena sometimes because of the fan flame wars started when Selena dated Nick. I’m trying to be cool about it, but I don’t always succeed.

• wavy

she should just take off her clothes

• mileykicksass

she should just take off her clothes

We did. Before Selena dated Nick. Then things fractured, and it hurt everybody.

• wavy

who was there with maddie?..like i wonder who took her

• DdlovatoSTAN

wavy said:
    who was there with maddie?..like i wonder who took her
    _

i wish it was demi… =( she should of just crashed the premiere.

Feb 8, 2011 @ 08:34 pm

Feb 8, 2011 @ 08:34 pm
    wavy said:

who was there with maddie?..like i wonder who took her

Her daddy Wilmer?

EWWWWW OMMFG NO!!
    —————————

I don’t know I think Wilmer has been living with her ever since she got back from rehab.

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks really bad….

i love her, but she’s trying way too hard to look hippy/bohemian and it’s not working, the outfit is awful.

someones turning into a hipster

• YouGoGlenCoco

I actually really love her outfit :)

my dad saw her on the red carpet and said she looked high, just look at her eys! Miley WTF is with your outfit

You’re a CUNT.

Did you also learn that it’s better to be a bitter bitch an be one of the exact reasons why these young girls have eating disorders too? I’ve suffered for years with this and to think these girls have to deal with pathetic people like you is just horrible.

Did you also learn how to be one of the main causes of why someone would develop a life threatening disease?

Would your parents be proud of what you just said? Mine would be mortified and embarrassed that they would’ve raised me to be such an inconsiderate, disgraceful, BULLY.

—————————-
    lololol this chick is crazy
    she does look fat her cheeks look chubby
    im pretty sure miley doesnt even read oceanup
    go talk about your eating dissorder with
    a psychologist not here.

damn. I love Miley and I’m the first person to defend her over anything but she really looks bad here…like her face is beautiful, but that outfit is shit xD

beautiful

her necklace is a pig ? she looks so ugly.

• QueenRoxxy

i love u miley. but WTF?

Good for miles though. She’s so fucking real.
    And I love it.

this!!!!!! she said it all!!!!

• none_cares

the look doesn’t fit with the premiere, she dress like is in the street

p.s: is miley a redhead now?, i see a different hair color on her

• LolaLil

She is gorgeous, but I’m gonna shut up about the clothes..
    Her face is way to tight, is she on botox or something like that :X
    But I love you Miles <3

EPIC FAIL

Super Duper Hyper Mega Ultra LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miley i love you
    but never again wear that outfit
    k thanks

err her sister looked cute?? mileys face looked pretty…. her outfits are going over board hippy now i still love her but eh id rather her in her shorts and stuff than this but she looks pretty in anything

• ajhappyness

She should wear like this all the time! Cover up girl!

• SofíaYasmín

WTF IS SHE WEARING?

AND NOAH… I CAN’T EVEN.

• Kels

I love her, but she looks so bad here. She looks like she’s gained weight, especially in her face and the hair is a hideous color and length and not properly styled. Overall, she looks like Mama Cass or Wynonna Judd in that hideous outfit. Simone the stylist should be fired, along with the hairdresser.

She definitely looks bloated in the face. Either from gaining weight or from the birth control pills.

guys, chill. she forgot to take her bath robe off ;)

Seems like she made little or no effect to dress for this. Since it wasn’t all about her. Think she’s very egotistical. I still like her though. Think she went on behalf of her little sister who loves the Biebs!

• Anomyyy

Is it just me or did Miley put on weight?

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

Is it sad that I had to use urban dictionary to find out what ‘stan’ means?? Dang I’m getting old…

Selena might have been overdresses but miley just looks like a hobo she looks like she doesn’t belong there i bet even the fans look better than her

Omg stop comparing them, it’s already annoying enough to compare their careers. Selena and Miley and totally different people and both have their own unique style. Selena is classy and likes to dress up and Miley is confident and likes to do her own thing.

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:21 pm
    Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:20 pm
    SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

She gained weight imo… those cheeks are getting chubbier and those thighs.

______________

You’re a CUNT.

what happened to her i used to love her style

It’s not a hobo style lol is called the hippie style get it together, watch selena copy from miley like always miley stars the trend evendoubt the hippie style is coming back.

• Disco.Is.Dead

JEANS ? really ?

• thedarksunshine

Selena wants to look good for her boyfriend. ;D

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:26 pm

Selena is OVER DRESSED! Miley looks amazing!

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

STAN-ALERT.

Oh god…the way she talks…

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:32 pm

Its Hippie chic! If you knew Style & Trends you would KNOW that look in HOT!! Need $ to dress well & Miley has lots of it! <3

JEANS ? really ?

I assure you if this trend comes into style, I’ll jump off the empire state building. You have my word. ________________________________ LOL Start JUMPING! Plenty of Stars wear it already!! RIP!!

wht the f***

haters gunna hate. too bad she’s millions past your level. peace to the haters. she’s rockin it, all the fans at the premiere were chanting her name all night.. haha. quit the ish talking you lames :)

=
    Miley starts the trend HAHAHAHA girl you dont know one thing about fashion and if you think this outfit is good i feel bad for you i would never leave my house like this
    and selena copy her?? NEVER selena has way better style

JEANS ? really ?
    did you watch the purple carpet video half of everybody wear jeans it’s not like its the oscar ___ Justin, Will Miley and LOTS of Stars wore Jeans! Its NOT the Grammys, LOL

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:31 pm

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:21 pm
    Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:20 pm
    SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

She gained weight imo… those cheeks are getting chubbier and those thighs.

______________

You’re a CUNT.

cool story bruh.

Just so you know, I actually suffer from bulimia myself. All my life, I’ve been told I’m fat too, I’m not dead yet. Miley can take it. Stanners gonna Stan and Haters gonna Hate. Carry on… Idc who you are, but you can’t honestly say that she does not look bad there.

• mileykicksass

Rather her wear that than what Taylor Momsen was wearing o_O

and selena copy her?? NEVER selena has way better style _______________________________________________J LO has her own clothing line and she dresses hippie chic too! Do you know nothing??

umm

She might have money but it sure doesn’t look like it… It looks like she got this outfit from the Flea Market.

WTF! no, miley just .____. no.

• mfan

I remember when Miley met Justin on The View. It was hilarious because Barbara Walters met Justin with his one chaperone, and then she went to see Miley, who had what seemed to be a dozen people in her crew! Justin has done very well for himself since then, though.

and selena copy her?? NEVER selena has way better style __________________________________J LO has her own clothing line and she dresses hippie chic too! Do you know nothing??

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:34 pm

________________________________
    LOL Start JUMPING! Plenty of Stars wear it already!! RIP!!

I’ll start jumping when I see people at my high school wearing it. Currently 3 of my friends called me up laughing hysterically about what Miley is wearing. Preech gerlfrend.

I’ll give you a dollar to wear something like Miley is wearing and take a picture of yourself and put it online. You’ll make my life lmao.

• LovatoLoveXO

Selena wants to look good for her boyfriend. ;D

THIS
    if it were miley’s or her boyfriends premiere she’d go all out
    yeah and half of these people would still say she looked ugly even if she did dress in a cute outfit

JEANS ? really ?

Justin’s a guy.. She’s a girl even her little sister looked better, even Debby Ryan looked better

JUST BECAUSE IT CASUAL DOESNT MEAN IT’S NOT FASIONABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbass little prepubescent tweens….

-___-

Nicole richie wears this kind of thing to events all the time and she’s considered a STYLE ICON….

• Anonymous7

damn it, that’s where my grans curtains went!! lol.

• Anonymous7

damn it, that’s where my grans curtains went!! lol.

Damn… there’s a skull on her chest.
    Maybe she didn’t like the movie and took Justin’s head as an accessory. :)

I dont like her clothes

• CookieYumm

what the hell is she wearing ? ;o
    D

pretty face but fugly outfit

I like it …

she dressed down she usually dresses up. maybe didnt want to be in spotlight idk

• mileyisnileysosayhi

klisten, stop with the hating comments. maybe her choice of clothing wasnt the best, but at least her face isnt orange. her hair and makeup look great, but i think selenas outfit was nicer .. miley’s just trying out new things, & if other people dont like, she doesnt care. shes just trying new stuff, give her a break please. but selenas face is orange! shes trying too hard.

shes got such a beautiful face!!

• gaga.lovegame.6

what the hell is she wearing

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

LOL…..looks like Jackie from That 70’s Show.
    Why is she even there? Idk, I just think it’s kinda weird.

Is a movie selena not a party she is always overdressed. look at miley,justin and will, all came in jeans. It was perfect in jeans

• light a way

she looks like a hippie from that one scene in forrest gump.

• AnonymousEeE

I like her hair….thats it.

• xdolshhex

Is that a fucking chicken hanging around her neck?

lol, i thought that too..i can’t tell what it is tho.
    ____
    Lmao, seriously what is it? O.o

Miley… I swear you did that on purpose. You look like a fucking hobo. GET THE FUCK OUT please, just, out, now.

WTF? what she is wearing?

WTF Is she wearing?

She’s gorgeous but that outfit is…..

• xxbehappyxx

she looks like a hippie.

• :D

I would actually like that outfit if she wasn’t wearing that fug robe. Hope her Grammy outfit is better.

she looks like she just got out of bed

Miley was dressed good with jeans. selena seem to want attention she was overdressed kind of how selena exxagerated and look ridiculous when all the stars of the movie wored jeans.

I want to say something nice about this outfit, but can’t. NOT EVEN HER EXTENSIONS WERE PUT IN PROPERLY. DX

gaga.lovegame.6 said:
    what the hell is she wearing
    who is that fatty in ur icon its so cute and funny:P HAHAH

gaga.lovegame.6 said:
    what the hell is she wearing
    who is that fatty in ur icon its so cute and funny:P HAHAH

trainreq

…….what the HELL is that jacket?

She’s probably really low in self esteem right now,but she really messed herself up.She used to be adorable and pretty….now she has damaged hair and idk?Just keep going girl

• light a way

gaga.lovegame.6 said:
    what the hell is she wearing
    who is that fatty in ur icon its so cute and funny:P HAHAH

wow anon. rude.

everyones talking about her shirt….but WTF is around her neck?!?!

____
    its not even anything about her its not HER night she doesnt need to look like shes going to the grammys lol

She looks nice…

Yeah no, I can’t lie. Sorry, but..
    WTF is she wearing.

too stoned to care….

• SelenaComesNaturally

lol.
    Miley WTF are you wearing? Arent you the one with the supposed “sexy” “slutty” and “showy” image?

This is just an epic fail. Her face looks pretty-ish though.

____
    I know right selena didn’t get it was not her night she didn’t need to dress like she was going to the grammy lol. I am so glad miley knows when to dressup and when to dress down selena is clueless about that!

• FrancyJonasGomez

Hahaha yeah, I guess every girl wearing dresses and heels wanted attention. Cause dressing like shit it the way to go :)

• mfan

This post was sure put up fast.

Um no. WTF?

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:36 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Rather her wear that than what Taylor Momsen was wearing o_O

I strongly disagree. Momsen dresses 10x better than Miley will ever dress.

• karina

she look good, i love the style <3

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:36 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Rather her wear that than what Taylor Momsen was wearing o_O

I strongly disagree. Momsen dresses 10x better than Miley will ever dress.

Miley looks horrendous here but HELL NO!

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I have an idea… How about people who are shit talking Miley show us their style? Coz I’m sure its sooooo much better… *rolls eyes*

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    LovatoLoveXO said:

Selena wants to look good for her boyfriend. ;D

THIS
    if it were miley’s or her boyfriends premiere she’d go all out

Selena will soon run out of more famous people to date, and then what?

• DdlovatoSTAN

Feb 8, 2011 @ 08:37 pm
    DdlovatoSTAN said:

Feb 8, 2011 @ 08:34 pm
    wavy said:

who was there with maddie?..like i wonder who took her

Her daddy Wilmer?

EWWWWW OMMFG NO!!
    —————————

_

0_0 what makes you say that?!?

0_0 what makes you say that?!?
    —————

Well you know how she is living on her now, I just get that feeling that he moved in.

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:42 pm

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:36 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Rather her wear that than what Taylor Momsen was wearing o_O

I strongly disagree. Momsen dresses 10x better than Miley will ever dress.

Miley looks horrendous here but HELL NO!

Corsets + 6 inch heels > Bath Robes and Chicken Necklaces… ANYDAY

• DdlovatoSTAN

0_0 what makes you say that?!?
    —————

i hope not. ewwwwwwwwwwww

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

—————–
    didn’t they say that about justin and liam i doubt it

• xxbehappyxx

Selena wasn’t the only one wearing a dress you know? she wasn’t overdressed… she looked perfectly fine. :P

• Bubbly-Joe

I love how she doesn’t take this Bieber thing seriously, and shows up in some outfit her mother used to own on the ranch.

But her face and hair – Bravo.

Selena can dress how ever the fuck she wants. she wasn’t the only wearing a dress geez,
    LOVE miley but my god she looks like she’s wearing her grandmother’s couch, yikes.

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I really want those jeans!

• mfan

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:42 pm
    SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

EXACTLY!!! Probably the usual jeans and a t-shirt.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Are any of yall gonna go to see the movie?

didn’t they say that about justin and liam i doubt it

i was talking about demi. lol

• mileykicksass

As I said before…Taylor Momsen should’ve put clothes on, a lot of little kids there:

• Anonymousx

lol oceanup, I left a little present for you on the annotations

• ilovepeacock

Remember what Miley wore at the Last Song preimere? She looked GREAT and matched Liam. Haters need to stop off Bieber’s cock stfu.
    Selena isn’t overdressed, you all can suck it.

• ilovepeacock

BUT, Miley’s Outfit > TayMom’s.

• ilovepeacock

SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

IA but then again, Miley has money. Millions of it.
    I can’t even get McDonalds.
    So… :|

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:42 pm
    SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

Not gonna say which one I am, but here you go.

ilovepeacock said:
    Selena isn’t overdressed, you all can suck it.

PREACH!

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:45 pm

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:47 pm
    mileykicksass said:

OMG She’s so flawless….

• LovatoLoveXO

Selena isn’t overdressed, you all can suck it.
    ______

IA she had to look good for justin and if i were in her place i would have dress very pretty too

is it me or does she seem kind of sweet in that video? which is.. very rare for her. she always goes on and on about herself and doesn’t even talk to the interviewer like a person. but here she acknowledged Quddus and she actually said “thank you!” when he complimented her

i’ve never cared for her but i am proud of her.

Go away Jackie. Your hate isn’t welcomed here.

miley looks really gooooood

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:47 pm
    mileykicksass said:

I hate to agree with the anti-miley stan anon… but revealing or not, I don’t see tits or bare ass. I’d have to give her a better dressed stamp in my books.

SmashHeadonKeyboard said:

a 9 year old dresses better

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:45 pm

___

WHO THE FUCK IS SHE COPYING?
    She is wearing a fucking dress it is what MOST girls do!
    MILEY IS NOT AN ORIGIONAL!!!
    She did not create anything, she wears what she wants I get that…w,e floats her boat.

• LovatoLoveXO

______

Why don’t we just put her on the corner since she got dressed for it… why was she even invited!

Selena will soon run out of more famous people to date, and then what? ___________________ No,,,, Greyson Chance is next! :)

• Marge.

i think miley looks good :)
    and i’m not lying.

O.K. I will admit that Selena dressed sexy, maybe to show off for Justin. So how come when Miley dresses sexy, everyone gets on her ass? Miley looked good to me, as always.

Go away Jackie. Your hate isn’t welcomed here.

ahaha who the fuck is jackie?

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:52 pm
    Marge. said:

i think miley looks good :)
    and i’m not lying.

Somebody forgot their contact lenses/glasses today… -_-

Not gonna say which one I am, but here you go.

Go away Jackie. Your hate isn’t welcomed here.

ahaha who the fuck is jackie?

Nevermind. You sounded a lot like Wacky Jackie who is in this post. If you were on OU in 2009 you’d know who she is.

Marge. said:
    i think miley looks good :)
    and i’m not lying.

AW your icon = The greatest bromance of all time<3

• SavvySays

Worst. Outfit. Ever. Selena may have overdressed, but at least she looks great.

Good for miles though. She’s so fucking real.
    And I love it.

• DdlovatoSTAN

didn’t they say that about justin and liam i doubt it

i was talking about demi. lol

LMAO.

SelenaTheSlut g??.????????. [?]

LOL
    ————————-
    rofl

Feb 8, 2011 @ 07:14 pm
    SelenaComesNaturally said:

lol.

This is just an epic fail. Her face looks pretty-ish though.

She gained weight imo… those cheeks are getting chubbier and those thighs.

• BabyYoureAFirework

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Are any of yall gonna go to see the movie?

O_O wtf

• Mayra.

That’s not the best Miley outfit, hell no it’s Ugly, but she is beautiful n.n and this is justin bieber premiere is not that important anyways

__

Seriously? You have to talk shit about selena?
    She is not trying to hard.
    Get out of mileys ass.
    She looks like a hippie deal with it.
    I still want a Milena pic though, as weird as they may look together now. rofl.

i could understand why she didnt dress up 1. it’s a dumb ass movie premiere like when you go to cartoons movies premiere you wear sample clothes 2. she doesn’t have anybody to impress like selena and 3. its not an award show if i was her i would of came in my pajamas

Does her neckless have a rat on it?

• LovatoLoveXO

____

Girl you have to learn when it comes to miley everything she does is wrong to certain people