Bieber, ‘Will Smith Said It’s A Hit Movie’

biebersmith

Do YOU think Never Say Never will top Best Of Both Worlds concert movie?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I really don’t know if he will. He’s capable of it, but Miley is … I can’t even describe her. She can attract a lot of people of different age group and all. I’m still doubting.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Gears, LOL

lol oceanUP’s retweets

• BglitterBBy2.0

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Are you really?
    lmfao <3

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It’s gonna top all the 3D concert movies.

Did Miley’s even come out at the cinema? I can only remember it airing on disney channel in the UK

• Bubbly-Joe

It probably will top BOBW. But that doesn’t mean it’s good. It means tweenies will drag their parents to it twelve times.

• BglitterBBy2.0

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

I’m not a big bieber fan, but i know that he has a variety of age groups that love him including boys which is really cool for a boy artist :D

• BglitterBBy2.0

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    It’s gonna top all the 3D concert movies.

Yeah I think it did :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

laduladu.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Do YOU think Never Say Never will top Best Of Both Worlds concert movie?

Duh justin has a huge fanbase

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

________
    Seriously? That’s indeed good for a boy artist. ;) But it’s very likely he will top both. + His PR Team is doing well, too much but still noticeable. :)

• _liesyoutold

that’s all, thank you.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Duh justin has a huge fanbase
    _____
    That’s very true.

• BabyYoureAFirework

who is this? it’s def. not selena

who is this? it’s def. not selena

it’s selena -_-

• BabyYoureAFirework

it’s selena -_-

is not. the pants are grandmother pants. and selena’s hair is not like that. has to be his mom

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

who is this? it’s def. not selena

____________________

Yeah it is, it’s from the pictures of Justin & Selena last weekend

———————————–

lol denial

• BabyYoureAFirework

then she must have changed clothes. cause she was wearing white.

hell no

• BabyYoureAFirework

lol denial

yeah. i know.

• BabyYoureAFirework

but i will not believe it’s selena till i see another picture of her on the beach with her wearing that.

• _liesyoutold

who is this? it’s def. not selena

It is Selena, check the photos from this post:

• xdolshhex

it’s selena -_-

____
    As if he would have his head like that to his mom -__-
    It’s her handbag.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

• xdolshhex

then she must have changed clothes. cause she was wearing white.
    ____
    It’s just a jacket.

• _liesyoutold

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    then she must have changed clothes. cause she was wearing white.

She put on a jacket, I guess. she still has the same bag she wore.

• _liesyoutold

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    then she must have changed clothes. cause she was wearing white.

She put on a jacket, I guess. she still has the same bag she wore.

• hithere

argh

Hes so in love with himself.

Arrogant asshole with an ego the size of… idk something big, very very big.

• milenator

Do YOU think Never Say Never will top Best Of Both Worlds concert movie?

bitch please, dont have too much of big expectations

BOBW movie was an unexpected hit and was originally gonna be in theaters for one week but disney extended it and I remember it broke some record for being in less than 1000 theaters I blew my expectations when I found out how much it grossed

• ADUBLove

DEFFF. like i seriously dont remember this MUCH buzz around the hannah montana 3d movie and every celeb known to man going to the premiere. so its gonna be purty crazy. im interested in seeing how much money it makes at the box office

• XoePowns

MOTHERFUCKING BLANCA

Miley was the first teen girls to do this and of course everyone else just copyied. blah! been there done that! miley also had a purple carpet and that was her favorite color too puff. bieber kind of copying miley career pattern.

LMFAO at the people actually thinking it will and saying biebers bigger.

UH wrong, just so you know, mileys was an ultra success
    her movie was limited and only shipped to 683 theatres, when typically movies get shipped to 1,600 and up. her movie also opened at #1 with $32 million!!!! and it had to get extended because of hard demand.

while bieber, as big as the jobros were in late 08/start of 09, is getting his shipped to 3,000 theaters as jobros got sent to 1,271, and they’re film bombed despite of there latest album selling 5 million copys, dating teen superstars, and being crowned as teen heartthrobs.

i guess we’ll see. but i highly doubt it.
    miley is hbic, dont forget that losers.

• Untouchable

le duh

• wavy

how much did mileys 3d movie make?..i know it did good..and jonas i heard was a fail.

• jazzie

im still laughing that at the premiere someone said hes the next michael jackson -__-

• BabyYoureAFirework

I think the sex tape will leak before the kissing candids.

Lol. Hold my jacket, my earrings and my ass.
    (?
    —————

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He’s just trying to be nice. He doesn’t mean it. NEver Say Never will SUCK.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

I love him, but no.

IMO more like the next Justin Timberlake

Justin is the next MJ!

LOL just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I think the sex tape will leak before the kissing candids.

________________

Thanks for putting those images in my head -_-

• BglitterBBy2.0

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

________________

I love him, but no.

IMO more like the next Justin Timberlake

No never! :)
    I love Timberlake he has
    real white boy swag ;]

All the guys I know hate Justin Bieber.

Justin is the next MJ! Haters are jealous but it’s okay.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love him, but no.

IMO more like the next Justin Timberlake

No never! :)
    I love Timberlake he has
    real white boy swag ;]

____________________

Lol, career wise though. Like doing bits of acting and releasing music, doing lots of collaborations, etc. He’ll be in the business a long time but no one will ever be like MJ

Absolutly NOT!!!!!!!!
    BEST OF BOTH WORLD MOVIE IS THE BEST!!!
    EVEN MORE THAT JB 3D EXPERIENCE CONCERT….
    SORRY :D BUT WAS THE FIRST ONE AND THE BEST :D

no one will ever be like MJ
    ————————–

Never say never.

GTFOH.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

no one will ever be like MJ
    ————————–

Never say never.

_________________

But I didn’t say “never” ;)

• BabyYoureAFirework

watching justin playing drums on ellen ;)

i dont think it will be better than mileys movie! but it will be big

• AnonymousEeE

Will….stop lying to little kids…not nice…but seriously cannot wait for promo to be over.

• evanescence

Do YOU think Never Say Never will top Best Of Both Worlds concert movie?

Nah.

HELL NO. PLEASE :|

Obviously.

• maybelove

i honestly dont know theyre both sooooo good

• xSweetCandyxx

I can’t wait to see this movie :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning
  • BglitterBBy2.0

I honestly think it will i know that everyone that works at my local amc has to work that day because their manager said that it was going to be packed because of the beiber movie.
    && he still famous with little girls so he has a huge chance :)

wavy said:

———————————————–
    $54 million in tickets. Which is really good. Im talking about Miley by the way.

sorry i meant ticket sales

babyyouafirework lol his mom…..

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Honestly, I think it willl. Only cause Justin’s fans are …. crazier. And he’s got them all hooked, every fan girl is going “OHHHHMG! I NEEED TO SEE THT BIEBER MOVIEEE AAAAH!” . So yeah, I think so. But Miley’s was great, I loved it. Haven’t seen Bieber’s yet. And don’t plan to… unless it’s really good.

• BabyYoureAFirework

babyyouafirework lol his mom…..

i will say anything to make me think they’re not a couple

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

then she must have changed clothes. cause she was wearing white.
    ____
    It’s just a jacket.

__________________

Justin was carrying it for her in the other pictures lol

Feb 9, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

babyyouafirework lol his mom…..

i will say anything to make me think they’re not a couple
    ——————–

lmaooooooooo

• BabyYoureAFirework
  • BabyYoureAFirework

i haven’t seen any of them actually kissing kissing yet though..

• xdolshhex

then she must have changed clothes. cause she was wearing white.
    ____
    It’s just a jacket.

__________________

Justin was carrying it for her in the other pictures lol
    ____
    Lol. Hold my jacket, my earrings and my ass.
    (?

• oxoemmaoxo

Obviously it will do better. I mean it is justin bieber and he’s HUGE. Can’t wait to se it.

• oxoemmaoxo

*see

Feb 9, 2011 @ 12:52 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

i haven’t seen any of them actually kissing kissing yet though..

—————————————————-

I think the sex tape will leak before the kissing candids.

way better than movie that was ever or could ever be made
    it was amazing!
    love you justin

• maryanto001

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN ..IT WILL NEVER TOP JONAS BROTHERSW MOVIE!! NEVER!!!!

I dunno, pple said the same thing about the jobros and we all know how that turned out.