Justin Bieber Meets Huge Fan On Ellen

Ellen cried during Never Say Never! Full interview under.

• Anonymouss

hahahahhaah agreed… i was thinking the same thing

• lovedrunk.jonas

ohmygod yes. haha i would be like ‘uhh excuse me while i clean up my room and tear everything up…” :D

LOL

• lauren

HAHAHAHHAHAHH that’s the fricken funniest thing i’ve heard all day it’s so true like i was embarassed for her! i’d be like this isn’t my room :|

Does that seem totally fake to anyone else? Not the part that she’s a fan, just the whole “she’s got no idea im here” thing

• LovatoLoveXO

Lucky… ha no really that was the cutest thing ever :D

haha

no, she seemed quite surprised

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Awe, that was sweet. I think he has a crush on her. He was flirting all the time. That was really cute. ^.^

• peacelovehearts

Well, that’s embarrassing.
    I would’ve been tearing down those posters like a ninja if that were my room. Looks like an effin shrine.

• h_mariex

i cannot STAND justin, but this is one of the cutest things i’ve ever seen.

i thought it woulda been hilarious had that girl went and sat on his lap and was like “SORRY SELENA.”

ahaha.

Arrogant asshole with an ego the size of… idk something big, very very big.

• idkMyBFFjill

peacelovehearts said:

Well, that’s embarrassing.
    ===
    *dead*

• peacelovehearts

Arrogant asshole with an ego the size of… idk something big, very very big.
    ie: Not his dick…

Um…How Much did he get paid to do this?

i would be more happy sitting on his lap then going to the premiere

OMG THAT GIRL IS SO LUCKY! SHE SAT ON HIS LAP AND HUGGED HIM! OMG

Ookay.. O.o
    Hey xoe :)

• xdolshhex

Dude 17 minutes? O.o
    That girl was freaked out lmao.

dang that’s the cutest thing i’ve ever seen :) she’s really sweet and so freakin excited haha :) and Justin was also extremely nice to her :)

• peacelovehearts

Um…How Much did he get paid to do this?
    HE DID THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HIS HEART.
    Lol jk, a couple million.

peacelovehearts whats your favorite justin bieber song?

• wavy

rotfl..she went crazy but i wouldnt blame her..she got to sit on his lap..man if that was me with my favorite celebrity..i will probably be more chill though..and my room is not full of posters lol

no, she seemed quite surprised
    —————-
    But it seemed too set up with the cameras and all. I know he’s surprised fans before but this time it looked weird. And I’m in the industry, everyones a model. Their are no real doctors in commercials, real kids in music videos, or real people who’ve used Proactiv…

FAVORITE BIEBER SONG

OVERBOARD

THAT SHOULD BE ME

STUCK IN THE MOMENT

FAVORITE BIEBER SONG

OVERBOARD

THAT SHOULD BE ME

STUCK IN THE MOMENT

That’s nice Selena…

—————–
    Well if my favorite celebrity was chillin with me (Nick Jonas) there would be a lot of things doing with laps, especially if it was in my room:)

OH AND PRAY OBVIOUSLY

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts whats your favorite justin bieber song?
    —————
    That Should Be Me/ One Time. O_o

One Time is the first JB song I heard so it will always have a special place in my heart!

hellllla cute!

awww this is so cute!!!

lol

I don’t know what she is on about. I’m the Biggest Justin Bieber fan wtf!!! no she isn’t her room is nothing compared to most beliebers out there.

That is so sweet of Justin! If that were me I would totally be just like her! mFlipping out and everyhting! Justin come to NJ…WE ALL LOVE YOU…YOU CAN FISTPUMP WITH US!! LOL

Adress: 231 Liverane Road, Duskin NJ
    Phone number: (551)-554-7859

OMG! She is so pretty and they should just date eachother! OMG

• Dinoluverrr

OMG THAT LUCKY BITCH!
    i was like so jelous of her all through out the video!
    she got really lucky<3 if i sat in justin lap…omb i would be just like her…probley even worse xD haha ily jb<3

AWWW i want a kiss too haha <3

• ashleigh

n’aww that’s so cutee!!

this is the cutest shit i have ever seen. holy fuck i cant even handle it. i adore how hes not afraid to be affectionate with his fans. im not even mad. lol i am bit jealous but omg hes so sweet. just like when he gave that girl at soundcheck all those presents. god love him.

JUSTIN IS A LEGEND

• Summerlove

OMG That is the cutest thing ever! I’m not a huge fan of him but I admire him for his personality!?

okay it was totally obovious justin liked her SHE SAT ON HIS LAP

JB

it looks like he has a crush for her cause many hugs and the kiss,oh and the lap he never did all that with a fan he just one hug.hes flirting with paige u can see cause its the firt time that a girl (teeneger not -10 years)its n his lap when ellen puts the micro hes like watching her boobs??

id love that with Joe jonas or with justin x) id be sooooo happy hehe

oh

I’m not a fan of jb but I think it was really cute how he surprised his fan like that and how nice he was.

at least she wasnt a screamer.

oh

• Kristeels

I love how he was hugging her :]

• joesgirlforver

She was so lucky she got to meet a singer she really likes. I mean if that was me and the Jonas Brothers I would act the exact same way. That is so cool.

• Alliieee

seriously that was the cutest thing ever!!shes so adorablee
    if she could find words i think they would acually make a cute couple lol

wowow what a nice person justin is and the fan paige is adorable !
    made me cry too !

• okGo

i watched this on ellen yesterday,
    talk bitch talk -.-
    fuck your embarassing yourself infront of your “love”

cute… still a jonas fan though

LOL yes nick jonas, logan lerman..ill take both in my room

Wait in line chica.

Selena’s eyeing you Gurl :D

• xEdwardAnthonyMasenx

Haha I don’t like Justin Biber at all but this was really sweet. (:

• Entertainmentlove

that grandpa is a fool sorry -__- that was -_-

• polkadotpop14

i bet selena watched that thinking “that bitch”

That’s so weird! I have never seen a silent excited fan like when nothing comes out of their mouth they are so shocked. I usually expect a whole lot of screaming.

Feb 9, 2011 @ 02:24 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:

that grandpa is a fool sorry that was
    SCREW YOU

Selena’s eyeing you Gurl :D

LOL

• Entertainmentlove

SCREW YOU
    fool

• wavy

eb 9, 2011 @ 02:21 pm

=====
    lmao that makes a good excited gif

I loved them singing gaga

• Gearsarealwaysturning

that poor girl was going to have a heart attack lmao

I want Justin to release Shawty Mane in his next album

Ughhhh anyone know how to get rid of breakouts?

I doubt that Ellen cried

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Justin is really sweet. lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

xD

Hahaha aw that’s so sweet. I feel kind of bad for the girl though, she must be so embarrassed to have him see her room with his face everywhere. I know I would be.

• sami_bears

Justin Bieber Is Gay Why Does he have a chick on his lap?????
    Gotta Tell U Justin Bieber Sucks

• Jane.in.Sane

Is she sitting on his lap???????

• wavy

eb 9, 2011 @ 02:40 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Is she sitting on his lap???????

yea

Jane.in.Sane said:

Is she sitting on his lap???????

are you blind?

is she sitting on his lap oh hell no

As much as I can’t STAND him,
    he’s really smooth.
    hahaha

Feb 9, 2011 @ 02:37 pm
    sami_bears said:

Justin Bieber Is Gay Why Does he have a chick on his lap?????
    Gotta Tell U Justin Bieber Sucks
    —————–

okay?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Jane.in.Sane said:

Is she sitting on his lap???????

whaaa girl! no! she is sitting on the invisible chair. (?

i dont like justin but i have to admit this was cute

YO.

She is sitting on his lap.

He is a dick for letting her do that when he clearly has a girlfriend.

• joe jonas jonified

bvugeugue

Jane.in.Sane said:

Is she sitting on his lap???????

are you blind?
    -*-
    I didn’t bother watching the video until after I commented. (It’s hard to tell from the frozen picture)
    Sorry lmao, and yes, I am part blind.

xEdwardAnthonyMasenx said:
    Haha I don’t like Justin Biber at all but this was really sweet. (:
    ——————–
    same here… that was so sweet the way bieber treated her..
    but i bet lots of beilebers dont like her..JS

• Riddikulus

LOL AW
    that was so touching

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

YO.

She is sitting on his lap.

He is a dick for letting her do that when he clearly has a girlfriend.

__________________

Yeah but she’s just a younger fan. It’s not like he got Demi & Miley to sit on his lap on tv

• itsroisi

Poor girl, she was about to die of a strong spontaneous combustion. Bieber, how you do that? And then he goes and makes her sit on his lap… He’s going to kill her.

im not a fan at all of justin bieber..but i have to say this was so cute.

• maybelove

OMG SHES SO LUCKY I WISH I HAD NICK AND DEMI SEE ME I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!!! NEMI <3

noice

what was beyond embaressing. i wouldn’t have acted like that

• FrancyJonasGomez

I’d fucking die if this was someone I love.

awwwwwwwww “:)

Dayum biebs got up in datt shit pulled the bitch on his lap n sheit

She flipped out! lol i had to keep playin it over and over it was so funny he could barely keep a hold of her she was so jumpy lol =0

• Lupo.

Ellen. Bieber. Hair. lmbo.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

I’m not a JB fan, but OMG that was the cutest thing ever! Haha. I bet every JB fan just fainted :P

oh

he is a jackass i wonder how much money that girl had to spend on all his products so he would notice her ..

LoL do all Canadian know French and play hockey haha I wanna move there if so

she’ll move onto the next big thing

frwfw

• dabiebz

i’m so jealous… <3

i love thiss.<3

i love thiss.<3

she’ll move onto the next big thing
    sadly yes, it happens all the time. how much you wanna bet she was a jonas brothers fan when she was 12

i ant see the full interview:(

HER REACTION WHN JUSTIN TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS COMING TO THE PREMIERE WAS PRICELEEEEEEEEESSSS!

• Delilah_Marie

lmaooo,that’s cute. I was worried that she was just gonna pass out the entire time though.. XD When he told her she was going to his premiere she’s like *spazz attack* Justin looked scared. hahaha

• makgirl7

awww soo cute, i wish that was mee, that girl is soo lucky :)

I submitted this.. THANX 4 ‘DA CRED OCEANUP!!11!!!ONE!!!!!!!!1!

Wtf. hes a normal kid like wtf chill the fuck out

I would be embarrassed if that was my room and he came to meet me…

I particularly loved the fact that she seemed more excited that he was in her neighborhood rather than her bedroom.

thx

• lovedrunk.jonas

seriously people chill. is it so hard to accept that this was real? stop being so jealous. i would have totally been freaking out xD

i don’t think he was acting at all. he seems very loving and very appreciative of his fans, and i think he is a very warm, loving, kinda touchy-feely person so that’s why he hugged her so much and even kissed the top of her head

what a cutie. he probably made that girl’s LIFE.

justin bieber is starting to grow on me he is so sweet to his fans

woah! haha

Well you can either be self-conscience, Jesus, or cocky so I think he’s fine the way he is. Being Jesus is overrated anyway. ;)

• asmoothcriminal

Justin’s growing on me tbh. I still feel like he’s a cocky jackass, but hes a big sweetheart to his fans.

Aww. I’m not a Bieber fan, but what a lucky girl.. this is just so cute.

Jane.in.Sane said:

Is she sitting on his lap???????

are you blind?
    -*-
    Sorry lmao, and yes, I am part blind.

haha sorry :/

• Riddikulus

lol i loved how she kept freaking out haha
    he may be a cocky asshole
    but i think hes pretty sweet ;)

• keseay

omg. im not even a huge justin bieber fan but im super jealous. so freakin cute.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

YO.

She is sitting on his lap.

He is a dick for letting her do that when he clearly has a girlfriend.

__________________

I don’t think they are dating for real, it’s for publicity

• XoePowns

IDGAF

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I don’t think they are dating for real, it’s for publicity

_________________

I’m pretty sure they are for real but they are milking it a little

• asmoothcriminal

That’s sweet. I love it when celebs surprise dedicated fans. :)

• xdolshhex

I wanna watch The Rite but I’m way too impressionable ¬¬

awww. im not a big justin bieber fan but he was so sweet to her.

he looks weird here
    and the girl is so sweet =)

• justme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k1aDVMLEUg …this was pretty funny. :D
    _____

she is so comical

awww

Jane.in.Sane said:

Is she sitting on his lap???????

are you blind?
    -*-
    Sorry lmao, and yes, I am part blind.

haha sorry :/
    -*-
    It’s okay, that comment was born out of sheer stupidity anyway. My bad.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k1aDVMLEUg …this was pretty funny. :D

________________

Lmfao! When they all perform together it’s hilarious

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I don’t think they are dating for real, it’s for publicity

_________________

I’m pretty sure they are for real but they are milking it a little

is that I can not believe someone who dated Lautner might be interested in bieber, maybe it’s just me

Sooo…

• XoePowns

Who here?

justme said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k1aDVMLEUg …this was pretty funny. :D
    _____

she is so comical
    -*-
    Ellen is a genius. lmao :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m pretty sure they are for real but they are milking it a little

__________________

I don’t think her and Taylor ever really dated though. They just hung out, I don’t think Taylor would have dated him if he had been with Selena

So adorable! Bieber Fever is growing on me! I love how he kissed her forehead, ugh, just so frickin cute! Why couldn’t Nick be that affectionate with his fans? Oh wait, I forgot, they’d probably rip his arms off :/

• Lupo.

Justin Degeneres: matching hairstyles.

__

Nick wouldn’t do that…ever.

• Untouchable

;)

• Twilightlover:)

why does every body love him?

I don’t think they are dating for real, it’s for publicity
    ——————————

lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

__________________

Nick is way too awkward for that rofl

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    __

Nick wouldn’t do that…ever.

——————

I know he wouldn’t. Have you heard of the Nick J hug? Lol me and my friends do it all the time, where you basically just give the fastest hug and barely touch the other person. That, is the Nick hug.

Nick does not like human contact.

• TrollQueen

I feel as if some of it was staged.
    I mean it’s funny how there happened to be a camera in her room already..

__________________

Nick is way too awkward for that rofl

—————–

Lool right? I wonder what he’d do if he met an awkward fan???

that is very sweet of him

__

Nick wouldn’t do that…ever.

——————

lmao.. I haven’t heard of that game :P

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k1aDVMLEUg …this was pretty funny. :D

________________

Lmfao! When they all perform together it’s hilarious
    -*-
    I know! I love when James starts singing and Justin’s all like, “Dude, you just changed the key.”

justin is such a flirt. -__- rme

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

TrollQueen said:
    I feel as if some of it was staged.
    I mean it’s funny how there happened to be a camera in her room already..

___________________

I think they told her they were filming fans just for NSN promo

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Nick does not like human contact.

___________________

Imagine if a fan sat on his lap, he’d die of awkwardness

—————–
    I like that Nick DOESN’T do stuff like that. I prefer being more old fashioned and really, I don’t think it’s ok to kiss someone randomly, fan or what not. It’s just such a player move. I know in todays world it doesn’t mean much though

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k1aDVMLEUg …this was pretty funny. :D

________________

Lmfao! When they all perform together it’s hilarious

___________________

And then they all just start singing off key together haha xD

Nick does not like human contact.

___________________

Imagine if a fan sat on his lap, he’d die of awkwardness
    ——————————
    I don’t think its really awkwardness, its just more formal and polite. They wre raised like that and really, why SHOULD people just sit on your LAP?

this is funny

Feb 9, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Nick does not like human contact.

___________________

Imagine if a fan sat on his lap, he’d die of awkwardness
    ———————

lol he’d probably push her, just like he pushed that fan’s hand in London when she tried to put her arm around him.

• Taste.The.Rainbow

lmfao im jealous, Although i dont really like his hair in this video o.o

—————

I’m pretty sure they are for real but they are milking it a little

__________________

_______________

selena is greedy
    – when the jonas brothers stood at the top, she dated Nick
    – when twilight has launched a new film, she dated Lautner
    – now that the world is with bieber fever she appears dating appears with who?

is just me that think that’s something wrong with that?

• XoePowns

So come && dance with me, JAI HO

elena is greedy
    – when the jonas brothers stood at the top, she dated Nick
    – when twilight has launched a new film, she dated Lautner
    – now that the world is with bieber fever she appears dating appears with who?

is just me that think that’s something wrong with that?
    ————————–

hmmmmmn

• TrollQueen

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m pretty sure they are for real but they are milking it a little

__________________

_______________

selena is greedy
    – when the jonas brothers stood at the top, she dated Nick
    – when twilight has launched a new film, she dated Lautner
    – now that the world is with bieber fever she appears dating appears with who?

is just me that think that’s something wrong with that?
    What else is she going to use all her prettiness for?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I find Nick’s awkwardness cute. Like Jesse Eisenberg?

as much as i don’t like justin, he really is very sweet with his fans, wish a celeb would do that to me ;)but i kinda wish the jonas brothers (nick or joe) would do this with their fans oh wait they might attack them :(

selena is greedy
    – when the jonas brothers stood at the top, she dated Nick
    – when twilight has launched a new film, she dated Lautner
    – now that the world is with bieber fever she appears dating appears with who?

is just me that think that’s something wrong with that?
    ___

When the world needed Superman.. Selena Gomez dated him.

What else is she going to use all her prettiness for?
    ——————————

-x-
    That song is IT

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

selena is greedy
    – when the jonas brothers stood at the top, she dated Nick
    – when twilight has launched a new film, she dated Lautner
    – now that the world is with bieber fever she appears dating appears with who?

is just me that think that’s something wrong with that?

___________________

I think Nelena 2.0 was publicity and that Justin & Selena are just flauting their relationship a little bit.

Not all celebrity relationships are PR

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m bored..is there anything good on tonight?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I find Nick’s awkwardness cute. Like Jesse Eisenberg?
    -*-
    I agree. I find both of their awkward/geekiness/shyness pretty cute..plus..they’re kind of twins. lmao

Not all celebrity relationships are PR

I think the OP is saying in fancy way that Selena is a famewhore who uses guys when they’re at the top

• BabyYoureAFirework

is OU dead?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I find Nick’s awkwardness cute. Like Jesse Eisenberg?
    ___

Yea! They’re both adorable :)
    btw, hows it goingg?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I find Nick’s awkwardness cute. Like Jesse Eisenberg?
    -*-
    REPOST: This is proof they’re kind of twins – http://www.lauralikey.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/jesse-eisenberg-the-social-network.jpg

Feb 9, 2011 @ 03:47 pm

Not all celebrity relationships are PR

exactly

AWW I LOVE HOW THE FAN GILR WAS FOR ONCE PRETTY AND NICE AND NOT LIKE INSANE SHE WAS NORMAL I CRYED THAT WAS CUTE NOT A HUGE BIEBER FAN BUT THAT KIND OF MADE ME LIKE HIM AGAIN.

AH I WISH I HAD GOTTEN THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS HER!
    This is too cute, I love it! :-)

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I find Nick’s awkwardness cute. Like Jesse Eisenberg?
    ___

Yea! They’re both adorable :)
    btw, hows it goingg?
    -*-
    Currently rotating between a power point presentation I have to make by tomorrow about the French Revolution, my chemistry homework, and posting on OceanUp.
    I see you got another icon once again, how are you this wonderful Wednesday?!

• WakaWakaEhEh

I find Nick’s awkwardness cute. Like Jesse Eisenberg?
    ___

I knew they’re was something that was so cute and similar between those two..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yea! They’re both adorable :)
    btw, hows it goingg?
    -*-
    I see you got another icon once again, how are you this wonderful Wednesday?!
    ___

I’m pretty good. My Biology teacher was acting all nice to us since our Principal was watching her…
    I don’t have any homework.. will I finished because it was just some multiple choice handout sheet.
    Overall, Wednesday has been a pretty good day.

OMG im so jealous!! aahh i want him to kiss my forehead! :D

• xxbehappyxx

Aww another reason why i love Justin so much. <333

• XoePowns

Feb 9, 2011 @ 03:54 pm

-x-

Hey fan girl

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Yea! They’re both adorable :)
    btw, hows it goingg?
    -*-
    I see you got another icon once again, how are you this wonderful Wednesday?!
    ___

Overall, Wednesday has been a pretty good day.
    -*-
    LMAO I hate when that happens. My chemistry teacher is kind of rude sometimes, but then the principal comes in and observes twice and he was all rainbows and smiles lol..
    What’s your icon from? It kinda reminds me of this guy from the Spanish film ‘Biutiful’..I don’t know why?

• xxbehappyxx

that should be me….

• xxbehappyxx

is this post dead?

• xxbehappyxx

oh well i guess it is…

• WakaWakaEhEh

Overall, Wednesday has been a pretty good day.
    ___

Ikr? My biology teacher was like ”Okay now students read the standard and tell us how it relates to our opening.” We’re all sitting there like, ‘when did she ever ask us that?’
    Nah, my icon is from band of brothers :P

this is funny

yes, the way they hug all the time lol

for some reason this video just made me like justin bieber. ohhhhhh no.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

this is really cute

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

it probably didn’t hurt that the girl is beautiful for a 15 year old.

• <3<3Bieber

this is exactly how i would act if i meet justin bieber! i love this girl me nd her have alot in common probably!!!

I’m not even that big of a Justin Bieber fan and I was freaking out for this girl.

eq3

• #Vanilla

Very touching. ¬¬;

Well, at least I thought just for a second that Justin Bieber really care about his fans. Then I realized he was promoting himself. *o*

First..how cute

Wow, Lucky, i wish Kevin Jonas get in to my room like he hahah :D

This is the most sweetest thing ever! Shhh she’s so luckkkkky :P :D <3

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Overall, Wednesday has been a pretty good day.

–Nah, my icon is from band of brothers :P
    -*-
    Some teachers are so odd. But most of mine kind of rock this year actually, though I have one teacher who would absolutely love to fail me.
    And what’s a standard? (This is totally making me feel dumb)

–Nah, my icon is from band of brothers :P
    -*-
    And what’s a standard? (This is totally making me feel dumb)
    ___

Eck, my favorite teacher would have to be my AP Calculus teacher, even though I hate it.. she rocks.
    A standard is like the main skills students have to learn..

• wavy

LOL yes nick jonas, logan lerman..ill take both in my room

i like never let you go, stuck in the moment, pray, that should be me