Justin Bieber TWEEN EVANGELIST

justin-bieber-angel

Justin is ‘Christian icon for the tween set,’ according to USA Today. Bieber’s faith is on display in the 3-D concert film/ documentary Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. Paramount Pictures has screened the movie for faith..

..leaders across the country and distributed spiritual discussion guides, the same tools used to promote The Passion of the Christ and The Blind Side as family-friendly fare. Justin was singing Christian songs on YouTube before he became famous. His born-again Christian mother Pattie Mallette has shared..

..her spiritual conversion on a Christian TV show and openly shares her beliefs & Bible verses with 281,000-plus Twitter followers. Justin told Billboard: ‘I believe that Jesus died on a cross for my sins. He’s the reason that I’m here.’

• hmmm….

I’m just confused as to why Bieber is being glorified for his movie, coming up from humble beginnings, and his faith, when..

the Jonas Brothers had a movie first, lived out of a van for a time, and are very open about their faith.. their dad is a pastor, Nick sang Christian songs, they wear/wore purity rings, Nick tweets Bible verses, they consitantly pray, and thank the Lord in their tweets…… hmmmm….

• peacelovehearts

grrrrrr D:<

I’m loving all the Bieber news!!! <3

forever alone.

doing homework!!!!

• maybelove

lol

Tbh I think as the fame comes along people start discontecting them selevs from god, examples Miley and the jonas brothers, in the beginning they were pretty religious and now they don’t even mention god, probaly gonna be the same with Justin

• xxbehappyxx

so it’s up to you and it’s up to me that we’ll meet in the middle of our way back down to earth… <3

• xxbehappyxx

I WAS CRYIN’ WHEN I MET YOU, NOW I’M TRYING TO FORGET YOU. LOVE’S A SWEET MISERY

• xxbehappyxx

lol i love Selena’s face in my icon…

• xxbehappyxx

Jelena better walk down the Grammys together and show the world their love.

8 <3

It’s 1:45AM

seriously who the f does he thinkher is ?

• xxbehappyxx

EVERYONE IS ALERGIC TO POISON IVY!!!!

• xxbehappyxx

seriously who the f does he thinkher is ?
    JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER

• rainbow3000

belieber = =(

rainbow3000 said:

belieber = =(
    what’s wrong with beliebers?0_0

• xxbehappyxx

GIVE ME SOME POISON BABY!!!

• xxbehappyxx

tell me what you want hear something that were like those years sick of all the insincere so i’m gonna give all my secrets away

• xxbehappyxx

you gave me eyes and now i see i’m not your robot i’m just me.

byeee. <3

agreed!!!!!

• rainbow3000

crazybeautifulLife said:

Fuckin tired of this Bieber news

then don’t comment on it.

I comment to retaliate ^^

WOW.

I know this is the internet & people will say shit, but seriously guys, stop being so insensitive about religion.

its rude.

i totally agree… you know sometimes being in different about religions is actually really rude to people in the faith… im a strong Christian follower… and it hurts when people say “miley Christ” or “Bieble” you are creating bieber/miley as a god, which is totally wrong, Jesus is God,
    why can’t people just be respectful, not indifferent. respect the fact that Justin Bieber is keeping his faith as his fame is exponentially growing.. keep your faith strong justin, keep it strong, God and your fans are watching, i would much rather see you lose your fame than your faith because your faith is what makes you strong

People need to stop bashing people for talking about what they believe in. I’m really happy Justin biebers a christian he knows he’s not perfect and he knows Jesus Christ is the reason we are here we’d be nothing without God which is true. I’ve been a christian since I was 8 or 9 I’m glad he’s talking about God in interviews etc. more people should:)

• light a way

When a celebrity declares their christianity, it’s a marketing tool and nothing more. Being a christian sells in America. If Beiber were seeking fame in some other country, a different marketing tactic would be used.

___

thats not true.

• crazybeautifulLife

Justin = Six letters
    Drew = Short form of Andrew, which has six letters
    Bieber = Six letters

6+6+6 = 666

LMFAOO.
    woah you obv have no life, first you make an account of hate for justin, that’s lame. and you are seeing how many letters has justin in his name? woaah.

thats not true
    Brilliant argument.

This is one of the reasons why I respect him.
    You respect him for believing in a fictional dictator in the sky?

• this is nileybangthatdrum

dudde. jonas was supporting catholic faith much more and EARLIER than beiber. way to show favorites, OU. smooth.

(replying to this) – Feb 10, 2011 @ 09:30 am
    “People need to stop bashing people for talking about what they believe in.”

So then why are you insulting everyone who doesn’t believe in “god” by saying that we’d be nothing without him? You’re all for bashing when it’s not Christianity, like most Americans…

WTF!!!!!

How did americans come in this Christian stuff?

Don’t all people from around the globe believe in Jesus?

• gottalent

Wow what happen to this website? Still the same thing from this morning?

• gottalent

Feb 10, 2011 @ 01:13 am
    AND THE AWARD FOR THE BOY WITH LESS PERSONALITY IS FOR …

BUSTIN JIEBER

FOR “COPYING EVERYTHING THAT THE REAL JB HAVE DONE BUT LESS ATTRACTIVE THAN A BROOM” AND FOR “LOOKING LIKE A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL”
    Omg this person needs a life pronto

Cool story bro.

Of course they do. The difference is that in ALL OF EUROPE there’s actually tolerance towards people who don’t believe and in America they’re fucking crazy about it! No acceptance whatsoever. Even the word atheist has a stigma.

• KerryD

NEVER say never.
    Then NEVER let you go. Ironic. LOL

“Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself” ~ George Carlin

You’re in denial. It’s so true. You must be American. No one else lives by such ridiculous concepts like evangelicalism.

So sick of these conservateen celebrities shoving their religious beliefs down everyone’s throats. American teens need to wise up and start thinking for themselves instead of blindly falling in line with the establishment. Bunch of conformist sheep!

• Sparklesxx

He isn’t “shoving his religion down everyones throat” He’s saying what he believes in. He can express his beliefs without telling everyone else they should believe the same thing. I’ve never heard him once say that he’s better than everyone else because he believes in God, or that everyone should believe the same things as him. I’ve never heard him be disrespectful to other religions, or anything along those lines. I’m so sick of people turning religion and faith into something wrong. Whatever you believe in doesn’t matter. If it makes you a better person, or does anything positive in your life, it’s a good thing. People shouldn’t disrespect that.

• InOverMyHead15

This is one of the reasons why I respect him.

Whatever you believe in doesn’t matter.
    I don’t agree. Beliefs have real world consequences. Things like fascism and racism are belief systems and they’ve had a terrible impact on the world during the last century. Therefore it’s very important to hold people accountable for some of the dumb and/or socially backwards stuff they believe in.

dats awsome

First off JB was born with the initials second of all he doesn’t need to copy those losers since he’s more successful than they’ll ever be in their lives and has more talent in his finger than the three of them in their whole buddies. :)
    _______________________________
    bieber has talent, and so do they. neither would be in the position of selling millions of CDs and selling out concert tours if they didn’t have musical talent. so be mature about it.

people call justin a famewhore. i call justin a kid that’s chasing his life and is not being such a bitter person, who has all this hate on a person for a stupid reason. You don’t like him? Cool, go check out the music you actually like. It’s 2011, and people are still trying to bring down people. I honestly don’t have any hate on any artist, get this negativity out and all this hate. Hate is so annoying, like really what’s your point? You don’t care about Justin Bieber? Cool, so why are you here? Justin’s actually a really good artist, for young kids. He’s not singing for 30 yr. olds. So i think you need to lay off of him for a while. He’s actually talented, and there’s nothing wrong about talking about your faith. He’s proud of his blessing, there is no wrong in saying he’s thankful. Really, everyone thinks of the crazy reasons to bring justin down, but in reality you’re still the same bitter person who’s not doing anything in life. Go justin. #neversaynever

• Grace

Personally I am not a big Justin Bieber fan but my respect for him as a person is very strong. It is not a religion we live by, it’s a RELATIONSHIP! I am very proud that he is staying grounded in his faith and knows that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Oh, of coure. Now he’s a born-again Christian. Let me guess…his step-dad’s a minister right? How pathetic. Why doesn’t he just hire Jonas management and admit he’s following their “how to” book. Can’t he be an individual? He’s a ghansta when he’s around Usher and his rap chronies, he’s a sweet heart-throb around the girls and now he’s this super Jesus freak. I don’t believe one word of it. FAKE FAKE FAKE

I really can’t stand this kid.

I have checked out his music. It sucks.

He’s been so packaged now that he’s lost himself. Sad really. He lost that kid on YouTube an sold is soul to Usher.

why do all these people try to act so grown up on oceanUP. The majority of people that go on here are teenage girls. So stop trying to act so negative about everything. He’s christian. There’s no wrong for saying that he’s thankful for all the blessing he has received. If you’re not christian or don’t believe in God … cool, at least respect his view on things, and leave him alone. Don’t like him? Cool, leave the post then, and don’t waste your time on stuff you’re not even into.

Funny how he’s never mentioned this ultra Christian side before. Not in one interview have I ever heard him talk about his faith. Stupid

• light a way

j. biebs. you’re presh :)

Beiber is Canadian, so excuse me if I’m skeptical about his claim to be some kind of evangelical Christian; most Canadians I know are agnostic or atheist, and the Christian Candians I know are usually catholic. Evangelicalism just isn’t that big in Canada compared to the states.

o great, because he is just so amazing .. not

• Krisbian

fuck

I totally forgot that Miley used to claim to be super Christian. She sure as hell doesn’t act like it. Really Miley… did Jesus tell you to dress slutty, take racy photos of yourself, use foul language, and smoke a bong?

Oh please. How old are you, five? Christians do plenty of bad things, and people who aren’t Christians do plenty of good things. It’s not that black and white. Don’t ever use the word “slutty” again.

• ilovepeacock

hmmm…. said:

You typed all that dumb shit for no reason.

Feb 9, 2011 @ 09:22 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    hmmm…. said:

——————
    Your point?
    *not the same anon*

Too dumb to understand…?

Feb 9, 2011 @ 09:39 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    I’m loving all the Bieber news!!! <3
    Go. Away.

“People need to stop bashing people for talking about what they believe in.”

how are we insulting? We that believe will flat out tell you that we are nothing at all without God. We are hated by the world yet we are fine with it because we have faith in him who saves.

You typed all that dumb shit for no reason.
    They’re not the first person to do it. Sit down now.

You obviously are a brainwashed American to believe in such delusional concepts…

• ilovepeacock

lmfao. this anon is on it’s monthly.

So many people put on this act where they pretend to be “holier than thou” and yet they’re out doing shit ten times worse than the majority of the population. I do believe that Justin Bieber and the Jonas brothers are very into Christianity, but at the same time, don’t use it for fame.

It’s like they use the “But wait! No! Look, I’m Christian!!” to try to draw people in. It’s like, so fucking what? You’re not better than a Jew, a Muslim, an Atheist, a Buddhist, a Hindu, or someone who is agnostic.

Feb 9, 2011 @ 10:08 pm
    ilovepeacock said:
    lmfao. this anon is on it’s monthly.
    You do know there is more than one?

• ilovepeacock

well it seems like all the anon comments are bitchy so… *kanye shrug*

• idkMyBFFjill

===========
    It’s about impossible to be in this industry and be strong in your faith. They just don’t go hand-in-hand well.

• rainbow3000

what is right with beliebers?

Feb 9, 2011 @ 10:12 pm
    ilovepeacock said:
    well it seems like all the anon comments are bitchy so… *kanye shrug*
    How is the one above your^ comment bitchy? wtf…..

@idk I like your icon. Pretty little liars FTW!

• idkMyBFFjill

@idk I like your icon. Pretty little liars FTW!
    ======
    Thanks anon! Your opinion’s as good as anyone’s.

Feb 9, 2011 @ 10:20 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

@idk I like your icon. Pretty little liars FTW!
    ======
    Thanks anon! Your opinion’s as good as anyone’s.
    You’re welcome. I’m probably not the same anon you are referring to about the ‘opinions’, but thanks anyway. lol

• milenator

He’s the reason that I’m here

SMH

• Voice of reason

(replying to this) – Feb 9, 2011 @ 10:26 pm
    milenator said:
    He’s creating ‘Bieble’
    Miley Christ doesn’t approve.

LMFAO XD
    this is blasphemy i say!
    That miley thing isn’t really funny…

Feb 9, 2011 @ 10:36 pm
    Voice of reason said:

This will never not be funny.
    I stopped watching after 12 seconds. Sorry.

• Voice of reason

This will never not be funny.
    I stopped watching after 12 seconds. Sorry.

It’s okay, it is just something that I happened to be watching and I found it funny. You really don’t have to apologize. (:

• Voice of reason

Wow, OceanUP is really dead tonight.
    ‘Guess I should go then.

Au Revoir

• JustinBieberRepresentsAllThatIsWrongWithModernSociety

Justin = Six letters
    Drew = Short form of Andrew, which has six letters
    Bieber = Six letters

6+6+6 = 666

• rainbow3000

JustinBieberRep… said:

Justin = Six letters
    Drew = Short form of Andrew, which has six letters
    Bieber = Six letters

6+6+6 = 666

GTFO

AND THE AWARD FOR THE BOY WITH LESS PERSONALITY IS FOR …

BUSTIN JIEBER

• oOllKaT1864

• suckit

LOL

Yeah…I know what being a christian is, and believe me, christians don’t go around touching their girlfriend’s butt

I didn’t know being a prude was a requirement for believing in God.

• xSweetCandyxx

Seriously?

nice :)

*bodies

• Lupo.

the poster screams “fabulous”

Does he want to copy the JB anymore? -_-

• wavy

Feb 10, 2011 @ 05:10 am
    Lupo. said:

the poster screams “fabulous”
    lmao

______________–
    THIS
    “im not a christian though”

—————
    im with you..
    and i understand people have their opinions but rude opinions is just wrong..
    and the person that said that their better than other religion..SO WRONG
    they might say they are Christian but that does not make them say that they are better than any other religion.. they are not perfect, they are humans and are going to make mistakes…the most important thing they do is if they fall get up and keep going.

• milenator

He’s creating ‘Bieble’
    Miley Christ doesn’t approve.

LMFAO XD
    this is blasphemy i say!

• peacelovehearts

rainbow3000 said:
    He’s creating ‘Bieble’
    Miley Christ doesn’t approve.

For once I’d like just ONE teen celebrity to come out as an atheist. Can you imagine the backlash? The stiffling conservatism in America is just amazing. Glad I don’t live there.

I agree. Where do you live?

Feb 10, 2011 @ 06:33 am
    I’m tired of all this Jesus/ Faith bullshits! Seriously, this is propaganda for publicity! American peoples need to learn how to think by themself unstead of stupily following “religion” and marketing.
    This is not the good way to practice religion.

What the fuck you came from with this.
    If you believe in this that’s you but don’t be bring Americans in this shit cause firstly that’s stereotyping and everyone has their own view of religion so stop fucking acting like a fucking baser.

This is not the good way to practice religion.

Uhm ok first of all its fine to talk about Jesus Christ second of all we would be nothing with out Jesus and third of all we can’t do anything without Him. U obviously have issues

• light a way

You respect him for believing in a fictional dictator in the sky?
    go away.
    God is real.

Go away.
    God is not real.

Could you be any more brainwashed? Don’t answer.

• InOverMyHead15

This is one of the reasons why I respect him.
    You respect him for believing in a fictional dictator in the sky?
    —————-
    God is not a “fictional dictator”….he is loving and is the one true God.And yes,I do respect Justin Bieber more because of his faith.I think that because of it,he will grow up to be a better person than ‘other’ celebrities have turned out to be.

It’s incredibly offensive to suggest that people turn out better if they’re Christian. Go fuck yourself.

Bieber sucks!!!

oh i love you<3

this is great news, a believer !!

So he’s copying the Jonas just because he believes in God? Lol Jonas fans are so ridiculous almost as ridiculous as the Jonas Brothers.

a

enough bieber

• Anonymousth

huh??????????

If I ever see him in real life, I’d go right up to him and slap him in the face and shout out loud, “Famewhore”, because that is exactly what he is…BIG TIME.

• gottalent

Ya it’s getting boring but it’s better then those Selena and Miley shit they always put in here.

• oxoemmaoxo

JUSTIN YOU’RE A GAWJUSS BOY.

• rainbow3000

Fuckin tired of this Bieber news

• Voice of reason

Oh gawd..

• Krisbian

Fuck all you stupid bieber whores….it’s all ’bout KRISTEN STEWART ;D

• rainbow3000

what’s next? Justin Bieber is the return of Jesus Christ?

• peacelovehearts

He needs to read his Mible… smh

• Krisbian

kristen stewart kristen stewart kristen fucking stewart!

• rainbow3000

He’s creating ‘Bieble’

• crazybeautifulLife

Fuckin tired of this Bieber news

then don’t comment on it.