Taylor Swift Speak Now TOUR Singapore

2011 Speak Now Tour set list: 1. Sparks Fly 2. Mine 3. The Story of Us 4. Back To December/ Apologize/ Your Not Sorry 5. Better Than Revenge 6. Speak Now 7. Fearless mixed w/ I’m Yours 8. Fifteen 9. You Belong with Me 10. Dear John 11. Enchanted 12. Long Live 13. Love Story

Are YOU going to see Taylor Swift this year? MORE pix HERE!

NOTE: Concert For Hope ticket giveaway starts on OU Twitter @ 7:30 PM!

• veronica4197

I’d say that about 1/4 of the OU community are obsessive Niley stans.
    And welcome! HI! I’m Jane
    Hi. I’m Veronica! :D

• SpanishLullaby

I would do ALMOST ANYTHING for that dress.
    Seriously.
    My dream prom dress.
    Anyone agree?

Love itt <333

Hi. I’m Veronica! :D

Me too :)

• kattt.

veronica4197 said:
    To the girl asking about NILEY:

(I’m to lazy to do a full reply lolol)

They’ve had that on there for as long as I’ve been a member (1.5 years) and it’s just always on there, I think it’s because when they made this website, Niley was still relevant and they just never changed it. Also, you’ll be surprised how much Niley actually is brought up on here, alotttt of people still talk about them.
    Oh okay! But why would people still talk about them I mean they broke up like what? 3 years ago? Anywaysss thank you!

______

Your welcome!
    I’m Kat, BTW.
    People still talk about them, really I don’t know why, they just do.
    People on OU are crazy haha, that’s just it lololololol.

veronica4197 said:

I’d say that about 1/4 of the OU community are obsessive Niley stans.
    And welcome! HI! I’m Jane
    Hi. I’m Veronica! :D
    Exactly how new are you? lol

STFU NILEY PWNS ALL OF YOU!!!!! they are DESTINED to be with each other!!!!!! NILEY FOREVER <3<3

i hope you know i’m just joking

• xdolshhex

I’d say that about 1/4 of the OU community are obsessive Niley stans.
    And welcome! HI! I’m Jane
    Hi. I’m Veronica! :D
    Exactly how new are you? lol
    ____
    In her profile it says she made the account today.
    Sorry, I’m such a stalker xD

• SpanishLullaby

In her profile it says she made the account today.
    Sorry, I’m such a stalker xD

I did the same thing haa.

• veronica4197

I’d say that about 1/4 of the OU community are obsessive Niley stans.
    And welcome! HI! I’m Jane
    Hi. I’m Veronica! :D
    Exactly how new are you? lol
    ______
    Well first I made it and then I was all ‘Wtf’ With this Niley question so right after I made it I commented on the Taylor Swift post! Haha

Your welcome!
    I’m Kat, BTW.
    People still talk about them, really I don’t know why, they just do.
    People on OU are crazy haha, that’s just it lololololol.
    _______
    Hello Kat! :) And I’m veronica :)
    yeah are they as crazy as beliebers when they here about Selena and Justin together??
    haha

• taylorsromeo

I sent them this :)
    The setlist is a little disappointing. :(

Hi. I’m Veronica! :D

Me too :)

:DDD I see your picture and I also loveeee Taylor Swift!!

I’m sleepy…

xdolshhex said:

I’d say that about 1/4 of the OU community are obsessive Niley stans.
    And welcome! HI! I’m Jane
    Hi. I’m Veronica! :D
    Exactly how new are you? lol
    ____
    In her profile it says she made the account today.
    Sorry, I’m such a stalker xD

I did the same thing haa.
    -*-
    I think all OU users are kind of all stalkers lol..

taylorsromeo said:

I sent them this :)
    The setlist is a little disappointing. :(
    -*-
    It seems pretty short too.
    I hope she makes it longer for the North American dates.

• SpanishLullaby

:DDD I see your picture and I also loveeee Taylor Swift!!

We are gonna get along great <3

• SpanishLullaby

Everytime I send OU stuff, they don’t post it. Hahha I fail.

We are gonna get along great <3
    _____
    Sounds fabulous!

19833333333

• xdolshhex

I’d say that about 1/4 of the OU community are obsessive Niley stans.
    And welcome! HI! I’m Jane
    Hi. I’m Veronica! :D
    Exactly how new are you? lol
    ____
    In her profile it says she made the account today.
    Sorry, I’m such a stalker xD

I did the same thing haa.
    -*-
    I think all OU users are kind of all stalkers lol..
    I’m not the only one ;D teehee
    My profile is so… empty. lol

• WakaWakaEhEh

And yes, I will be seeing Taylor this year Ou ;)

• SpanishLullaby

In her profile it says she made the account today.
    Sorry, I’m such a stalker xD

I did the same thing haa.
    -*-
    I think all OU users are kind of all stalkers lol..
    I’m not the only one ;D teehee
    My profile is so… empty. lol

We are all stalkers!
    It is empty.. Fix that!

• kattt.

To the girl asking about NILEY:

(I’m to lazy to do a full reply lolol)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Alot of people on OU have the same personality….

Why do you say that?

To the girl asking about NILEY:

(I’m to lazy to do a full reply lolol)

___

I was just about to answer the exact same way..

veronica4197 said:

I just made a Oceanup account and I just wanted to ask. why the fuck do you have to answer if your a Niley supporter or not Like who gives two shits about them! Do they even talk to each other any more?!
    -*-
    I’d say that about 1/4 of the OU community are obsessive Niley stans.
    And welcome! HI! I’m Jane.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

I don’t know.It was a random thought.

i like taylor. she’s not a whore like miley and demi

____
    Yeah, some people still talk about them. lol

To the girl asking about NILEY:

(I’m to lazy to do a full reply lolol)

To the girl asking about NILEY:

(I’m to lazy to do a full reply lolol)

Are YOU going to see Taylor Swift this year

• Jane.in.Sane

I would do ALMOST ANYTHING for that dress.
    Seriously.
    My dream prom dress.
    Anyone agree?

• XoePowns

Feb 9, 2011 @ 07:05 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

question mark
    -x-
    O.o

Whats wrong?
    Thats ood

• jazzie

my birthdays in october so long way to go D:

SpanishLullaby said:

Since we’re on the topic of birthdays, mine is in 6 days. Sweet sixteen. I wanted to get the MTV people to come to my birthday party but I’m not prissy enough.

Happy early birthday! We shall have you a birthday party too!
    -*-
    Yes, on my birthday I will come on and share some of my virtual Coldstone ice cream cake with all of you. And you all must get me great virtual gag gifts lol.

Thats ood

Noo! Whyy?

What? Girl, what igloo do you live in? :O
    We don’t have Starbucks in Argentina… I think O.O

Gah I am in love with Spencer Reid.. ANON 18 Are you lurking???? :D

Him?

ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD? *yes, i’m screaming*
    I want Bieber
    Oh god.. what’s happening to me? I’m turning into a belieber again O.o
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *hulk moment*
    Oh my gosh. I love you. You are so amazing! Haha

What? Girl, what igloo do you live in? :O
    We don’t have Starbucks in Argentina… I think O.O
    __

Oic.. :) They have like the best coffee.

_____
    Dude get off, this is MY moment ¬¬ lol
    Aquarius huh? ;)

• SpanishLullaby

Yes! Its a date…. I will get you tons of amazing gifts!

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:
    -*-
    Kinda late..but happy almost birthday!
    How are you planning to celebrate?
    Thaank you. I don’t know :|
    Oh & happy birthday! :D *throws confetti*

WakaWakaEhEh said:

___

Happy early birthday :D I didn’t have a sweet sixteen, I got a Quinceañera :)
    -*-
    Did you get to wear a pretty dress? I’ve never actually been to a Quinceanera but it seems like a lot of fun.
    My friends and I are going skating at a hockey rink, then going to Never Say Never and scream really loud whenever the Biebs comes on so we get kicked out. lol..

@Dolshee

Same for you, why don’t we talk?!
    I always enjoy your comments..
    *blushes*
    My comments are always enjoyable, DUH.
    lol :D

Guilty (:

But, yes I love that movie and wish that they would make more animation movies like that.

Yes! That would be amazing. We should write them a letter. Haha

question mark
    -x-
    O.o

Whats wrong?

Happy early birthday!!!!
    You coulddd run into a police station tell them its your birthday and ask them if you could get out of jail free card
    Yeaah ;D

You want me to get you a virtual coffee from Starbucks? :P
    Umm, I’ve never tried Starbucks but heck yeah lol

What? Girl, what igloo do you live in? :O

• SpanishLullaby

Happy early birthday! We shall have you a birthday party too!

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:

maybe go see a movie with your friends or something, and happy almost birthday :)
    Thanks :)

xdolshhex said:

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:
    -*-
    Kinda late..but happy almost birthday!
    How are you planning to celebrate?

___

Happy early birthday :D I didn’t have a sweet sixteen, I got a Quinceañera :)

Hey Xoe. Added you to my profile as well. :P

lol, u no like? ;)

No no no. (Ducky from the land before time) Not at all.

lol.

15 ;D

olddd! What do you want?
    ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD? *yes, i’m screaming*
    I want Bieber
    Oh god.. what’s happening to me? I’m turning into a belieber again O.o
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *hulk moment*

hello?

I want her figure !! So long and thin

Does anybody know How to get backstage for her concerts?!

• Jane.in.Sane

The best gift anyone can give me on my bday is maybe a single Andrew Garfield. Can someone go hunt down Shannon Woodward (I think??) please….just kidding XD (he’s allowed to date anyone he wants to date lmao). But still, a single Andrew would be nice.

And I think I might actually hit the hay now…night.

• xdolshhex

And I think I might actually hit the hay now…night.
    ____
    I’ll give you your Garfield ;)

Night :)

Feb 9, 2011 @ 07:52 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jane I attempted to reply to your comment 5 FRICKIN TIMES Ou is being a bitch …
    SO I hope this works.. Yes I know what you mean and He is 30, 31 in March.
    I hate technology.
    Cute, geeky guys are always the best to have crushes on, in my opinion. They usually seem generally nice and sensitive. Matthew’s actually kind of seducing me right now, but don’t worry, I won’t take him from you.
    And it’s nice to know someone who has crush on a somewhat older man also.

___

I know, I used to love Seth Cohen (The O.C ) Forget Ryan, give me the cute geeky boy. That is true.. We need more of them, I would prefer in my own neighbourhood :P All I get are Rocker Douches. I have a Bipolar taste in men.
    Only 9 years older then me… not to shabby. I have a shot, You know when I go to L.A and get a guest spot on the show and he saves my life .. It will happen.. *cough*

Feb 9, 2011 @ 07:39 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    OH and I love Mathew Grey Gubler.
    Amazing in 500DOS and I’ve seen him on CM a couple of times.

Dude needs to do more, he’s talented and seriously funny.
    __

I KNOW RIGHT?

As if i didnt love 500DOS enough, He pops up in it GAH!

hahahaha!!! Well now i know i’ve been warned!! lol
    ;)

• Voice of reason

OH and I love Mathew Grey Gubler.
    Amazing in 500DOS and I’ve seen him on CM a couple of times.

Dude needs to do more, he’s talented and seriously funny.
    __

I KNOW RIGHT?

As if i didnt love 500DOS enough, He pops up in it GAH!

He’s that kind of funny, whereas he doesn’t have to do or say anything and it’s hilarious just by the expression on his face.

• Noo_Idea

hey everybody

• Voice of reason

Kel, you’re amazing because you knew what I was talking about just by the abbreviation. :P

xoxo

hey everybody
    Hey hey :D

Voice of reason said:
    OH and I love Mathew Grey Gubler.
    Amazing in 500DOS and I’ve seen him on CM a couple of times.

Dude needs to do more, he’s talented and seriously funny.
    __

I KNOW RIGHT?

As if i didnt love 500DOS enough, He pops up in it GAH!

Exactly!
    Hence my addiction to Criminal Minds, the best are when there’s either girl’s or his man hood is put to the test. oh my I can’t even. *sigh*

xdolshhex said:

And I think I might actually hit the hay now…night.
    ____
    I’ll give you your Garfield ;)

Night :)
    -*-
    Came back on to quickly tell you my boy is much cuter than an orange cat who eats lasagna lmao. Though I do love the comic strip Garfield..Andrew takes the cake.
    And he even agrees with me: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m6Ogu4j57pg/R1T0DPGAIKI/AAAAAAAAAh8/GoxIgUb5cLA/s1600-R/10220411A~Garfield-Never-Wrong-Posters.jpg

b 9, 2011 @ 08:06 pm
    Voice of reason said:

xoxo

lol thanks.
    Not to put myself down but it was kind of obvious..
    500… yeah know.
    Well that and his sexy ass was in it so how could i not know lol.

• Noo_Idea

Feb 9, 2011 @ 08:06 pm
    xdolshhex said:

hey everybody
    Hey hey :D
    =======
    how are you? :)

Ok, goodnight guys.
    I’m going, for real this time, until tomorrow.
    Luv ya <3
    -Jane
    (Why I always write these long goodbye messages is unknown to me. Leaving is such sweet sorrow..and just as @Noo_Idea comes on..)

____
    Pff a cat eating lasagna, what’s sexier than that? Nothing.
    And he even agrees with me:
    lol

Feb 9, 2011 @ 08:25 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Dead?
    =====

so amazing…

• itsjustme

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I’m already saving the date for October 8!!!! :)

By the way i’m new. For some reason the only way i could see the comments was to make an account!!

Oh my gosh. I love you. You are so amazing! Haha
    LMAO

• SpanishLullaby

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I’m already saving the date for October 8!!!! :)

Hey! :)

___

Happy early birthday :D I didn’t have a sweet sixteen, I got a Quinceañera :)
    ___

lmao.. yea. I got a really big dress too. Oh and my cousins and Uncles got drunk. Typical Catholic Quinceañera…lol.
    You guys got kicked out? lol. The only time I got kicked out of something was the movie theaters when I was switching from movie to movie :)

• xdolshhex

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I’m already saving the date for October 8!!!! :)

Hey :D
    Oh shit, I need Venus to tell you the rules lol

• WakaWakaEhEh

I have to go guys.. bye guys! Bye Jane! :)

• SpanishLullaby

I have to go guys.. bye guys! Bye Jane! :)

Bye!!

xdolshhex said:

_____
    Dude get off, this is MY moment ¬¬ lol
    Aquarius huh? ;)
    -*-
    Lmao, yeah I probably shouldn’t have been interrupting your spotlight lmao ;)
    Yup, Aquarius, though honestly I’m not that into horoscopes, but I’ll occaisionally look at them. What does yours say, for today, for the month, whatever..

@Jane
    I totally wrote you a love note, and you didn’t answer ):

• jazzie

my mom wont take me to see never say never so i just said it drop me off at the movie theater with money she just laughed -__-

Where are you from? O.O
    We have this quinceañera party when you turn 15, I’m not doing it though.
    I’ve always wanted to do that but the guards are always watching ¬¬

• itsjustme

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I’m already saving the date for October 8!!!! :)

Hey :D
    Oh shit, I need Venus to tell you the rules lol
    __________
    What rules?????
    I’ve basically been here for almost a year, I just never made an account!!!!:)
    But i would like to know the rules

WakaWakaEhEh said:

___

Happy early birthday :D I didn’t have a sweet sixteen, I got a Quinceañera :)

-*-
    No, we kinda wanna see if we can get kicked out. The movie hasn’t come out yet, but I guess I did have a grammar flub when I wrote that.
    Uncles getting drunk, I think, is typical in all family gatherings. My twin uncles are known for starting wrestling matches on Xmas. You are not alone in the family craziness.
    Oh and bye, if you actually read this! Had a really good time talking to you!

• itsjustme

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I’m already saving the date for October 8!!!! :)

Hey! :)
    ________
    Hi!!!!!!!! :)

Hey! :)
    ________
    Hi!!!!!!!! :)

How are ya?

SpanishLullaby said:

@Jane
    I totally wrote you a love note, and you didn’t answer ):
    -*-
    I’m sorry. :( Can you repost it and I’ll be sure to reply to it?
    I’m not very observant sometimes. :/

• SpanishLullaby

I’m sorry. :( Can you repost it and I’ll be sure to reply to it?
    I’m not very observant sometimes. :/

@Jane,
    I like, love you. Your amazing. <3

• xdolshhex

Lmao, yeah I probably shouldn’t have been interrupting your spotlight lmao ;)
    Exactly. Naah it’s ok :D
    As I said before I’m an astro freak lol But don’t believe in all those daily, monthly horoscopes if it’s not a reliable site. Oh and don’t believe in those magazines horoscopes either. :|

• SellyismygirlCrush

OMG THANK YOU WAKAWAKA MY LORD!!
    Damn, I just, I loved tonights ep. 4230w8vj sJIf PHHHHHHHHH!
    What I would to do…..
    *coughs* *composes self* So hows everyones evening? :)

• jj.twi

she`s amazing i wish i could go to one of her concerts.

• BabyYoureAFirework

do you looove me do you wanna be my frienddd

• SpanishLullaby

OMG THANK YOU WAKAWAKA MY LORD!!
    Damn, I just, I loved tonights ep. 4230w8vj sJIf PHHHHHHHHH!
    What I would to do…..
    *coughs* *composes self* So hows everyones evening? :)

What were you watching? Hah. And good, yours?

Jane
    In case you haven’t read my other comment Happy Brithday! :D

SpanishLullaby said:

I’m sorry. :( Can you repost it and I’ll be sure to reply to it?
    I’m not very observant sometimes. :/

@Jane,
    I like, love you. Your amazing. <3
    Awwww, thank you. :D
    I like, love you too. <3 We have really amazing convos and have a shared love for Swifty and Subway subs lmao.

• itsjustme

Hey! :)
    ________
    Hi!!!!!!!! :)

How are ya?
    ___________
    I’m gooooood!!!!!!!! (I feel so welcomed by you!!!!! :)) How are you???

• jazzie

just walk awayyyy just walk awayyy

Feb 9, 2011 @ 07:26 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:
    OMG THANK YOU WAKAWAKA MY LORD!!
    Damn, I just, I loved tonights ep. 4230w8vj sJIf PHHHHHHHHH!
    What I would to do…..
    *coughs* *composes self* So hows everyones evening? :)

What were you watching? Hah. And good, yours?

__

Criminal Minds.. I’m kinda obsessed with the guy in my icon, awkward, adorable, genious <3

• xdolshhex

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I’m already saving the date for October 8!!!! :)

Hey :D
    Oh shit, I need Venus to tell you the rules lol
    __________
    What rules?????
    I’ve basically been here for almost a year, I just never made an account!!!!:)
    But i would like to know the rules
    I don’t remember them right now lmao :P
    And what was it that made you make an account after a year? O.O

@Selly
    Who the hell is the new guy in your icon?

Awwww, thank you. :D

Haha. <3 You had to bring up the subway didn’t you? Now I’m hungry! Hahaha :) We’ve had amazing convos :)

Is that the geeky guy?

• SpanishLullaby

I’m gooooood!!!!!!!! (I feel so welcomed by you!!!!! :)) How are you???

I’m happy you feel welcomed by me :)
    And I’m hungry! Haha

Back! I always dissapear in the middle of a conversation. Sorry about that. (:

So, what are we all talking about?

xdolshhex said:

Jane
    In case you haven’t read my other comment Happy Brithday! :D
    Thank you!
    Though I should really be the one telling you Happy Birthday!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *blows kazoo*

• xdolshhex

I’m sorry. :( Can you repost it and I’ll be sure to reply to it?
    I’m not very observant sometimes. :/

@Jane,
    I like, love you. Your amazing. <3
    Awwww, thank you. :D
    More like a *cough* post it *cough* nothing special *cough*
    lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

birthdays?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

And yes, I will be seeing Taylor this year Ou ;)
    As am I.
    PSYCHED!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

I haven’t heard tAtU in a while…

• xdolshhex

In her profile it says she made the account today.
    Sorry, I’m such a stalker xD

I did the same thing haa.
    -*-
    I think all OU users are kind of all stalkers lol..
    I’m not the only one ;D teehee
    My profile is so… empty. lol

We are all stalkers!
    It is empty.. Fix that!
    Bleh… I don’t know what to put D:

not digging the set design OR set list. but i’m going. i hope the set design/list is like this only for her asia/europe tour.

• SpanishLullaby

And yes, I will be seeing Taylor this year Ou ;)
    As am I.
    PSYCHED!!!

Me too :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

And yes, I will be seeing Taylor this year Ou ;)
    As am I.
    PSYCHED!!!
    __

for real? My friends mom hooked us up in a private area section..

Bleh… I don’t know what to put D:

I don’t either. Mines boring.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

And yes, I will be seeing Taylor this year Ou ;)
    As am I.
    PSYCHED!!!
    __

for real? My friends mom hooked us up in a private area section..
    -*-
    Lucky! I got okay seats…not nosebleed but not up close either.
    Do you get to go to a ‘T’ party too?

As am I.
    PSYCHED!!!
    __

for real? My friends mom hooked us up in a private area section..
    -*-
    Lucky! I got okay seats…not nosebleed but not up close either.
    Do you get to go to a ‘T’ party too?
    __

A what? lmao.

SpanishLullaby said:

Bleh… I don’t know what to put D:

I don’t either. Mines boring.
    -*-
    I really want to put something utterly made up on mine, like I’m Ke$ha’s half sister or that I’m having an affair with Andrew Garfield or something…
    Unfortunately, my life isn’t all that exciting. :P

Bleh… I don’t know what to put D:

I don’t either. Mines boring.
    But mine’s completely empty, I didn’t even answer the questions lol
    So.. you like Christina Grimmie huh? ;)

• WakaWakaEhEh

My profile isn’t empty ;)

Unfortunately, my life isn’t all that exciting. :P

Hahah. Do it, it’ll be epic.

Bleh… I don’t know what to put D:

I don’t either. Mines boring.
    Unfortunately, my life isn’t all that exciting. :P
    Or that my mom is Kate Gosselin
    lol
    Welcome to reality D:

• jazzie

my profile is, to lazy to make it look good xD

But mine’s completely empty, I didn’t even answer the questions lol
    So.. you like Christina Grimmie huh? ;)

Hahah answer them silly. And yes. Love her <3

yay Taylor!
    Hi new girl I’m Kelly-Ann.
    There’s alot of crazies up in here BEWARE!

• Jane.in.Sane

Okiedoke, I’m gonna change it right now and I hope everyone gets stalkerish and goes and looks at it.

-says in creepy voice-
    Oh I will ;*

Hahah answer them silly. And yes. Love her <3
    I’ve always been bad at filling profiles, i feel too lazy :P

-says in creepy voice-
    Oh I will ;*
    I’m already looking at it xD

yay Taylor!
    Hi new girl I’m Kelly-Ann.
    There’s alot of crazies up in here BEWARE!
    Haha ! Okay thanks for the advice .
    Hmmm, is it weird that I’m still on this post reading everyones comments… ;)

I’ve always been bad at filling profiles, i feel too lazy :P

Haha. Mine was plain, then one time I was bored and did it :)

• BabyYoureAFirework

jealous of everyone going

I’m already looking at it xD

Fail on my part.

• SpanishLullaby

Haha ! Okay thanks for the advice .
    Hmmm, is it weird that I’m still on this post reading everyones comments… ;)

No, everyone does that. Its creepin’. Haha

• XoePowns

Blanca

• xdolshhex

Haha ! Okay thanks for the advice .
    Hmmm, is it weird that I’m still on this post reading everyones comments… ;)
    That means you’re already an OU girl. lol

• XoePowns

I’ma cyber punch her -____________-

Blanca
    Username?

• XoePowns

@New girl.. We need a nickname for you. The first Veronica is confusing enough LOL

• XoePowns

Feb 9, 2011 @ 06:28 pm
    xdolshhex said:

Blanca
    Username?
    BBGlitterBBy2.0 Uhh My wifey

Hello ?

• Jane.in.Sane

GO LOOK AT MY PROFILE!! OR I’LL..
    *takes out for sharp knife*
    MAKE YOU ALL SMILE!!
    Mwwaaaahahahahahahahah
    (How good was my virtual Joker impression..)

Hello ?

Hey!

• SpanishLullaby

GO LOOK AT MY PROFILE!! OR I’LL..
    *takes out for sharp knife*
    MAKE YOU ALL SMILE!!
    Mwwaaaahahahahahahahah
    (How good was my virtual Joker impression..)

Your profile is orgasmic.

• veronica4197

Haha ! Okay thanks for the advice .
    Hmmm, is it weird that I’m still on this post reading everyones comments… ;)
    That means you’re already an OU girl. lol
    lol

_______
    Well what do you mean by nickname?? :)

• veronica4197

GO LOOK AT MY PROFILE!! OR I’LL..
    *takes out for sharp knife*
    MAKE YOU ALL SMILE!!
    Mwwaaaahahahahahahahah
    (How good was my virtual Joker impression..)
    I am speechless.
    Your Profile put me in awe.

• Jane.in.Sane

I kinda fail..somehow I ended up listening to the Shake It Up theme song…
    I’m really tired.

Jane.in.Sane said:
    @Selly
    Who the hell is the new guy in your icon?
    __

Mathew Grey Gubler from Criminal Minds.
    Your level of love for Andrew, is mine with this guy lol.

Voice of reason said:

Back! I always dissapear in the middle of a conversation. Sorry about that. (:

So, what are we all talking about?
    BIRTHDAYS!!

More like a *cough* post it *cough* nothing special *cough*
    lol

I know your jealous!

SpanishLullaby said:

Is that the geeky guy?

But to me he is no geek, not one bit ;)

@xdolshhex
    You were my first friend on this site. Every time you and I are on, we talk. Its amazing. You are so nice and funny. I love you <3 :)

Jane
    In case you haven’t read my other comment Happy Brithday! :D
    Thank you!
    Though I should really be the one telling you Happy Birthday!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *blows kazoo*
    Thankyou.:)
    I hate those but it’s better than a vuvuzela xD

• itsjustme

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I’m already saving the date for October 8!!!! :)

Hey :D
    Oh shit, I need Venus to tell you the rules lol
    __________
    What rules?????
    I’ve basically been here for almost a year, I just never made an account!!!!:)
    But i would like to know the rules
    I don’t remember them right now lmao :P
    And what was it that made you make an account after a year? O.O
    ____________________
    lol thats alright!! :)
    But since OU is one of my daily gossip sites I like to read the comments and since yesterday i haven’t been able read them because they don’t show up on the page. Its weird lol

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oh And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!

• SpanishLullaby

But to me he is no geek, not one bit ;)

Haha I’ve only seen it a couple of times. I like Morgan. Hes yummy :)

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jane.in.Sane said:
    @Selly
    Who the hell is the new guy in your icon?
    __

Mathew Grey Gubler from Criminal Minds.
    Your level of love for Andrew, is mine with this guy lol.
    -*-
    He’s pretty hot in that whole geeky, smart, way if you know what I’m saying.
    And I totally understand your obsession if it’s on the level of mine. How old is he?
    And he has really great hair – pretty crazy locks.

• xdolshhex

I kinda fail..somehow I ended up listening to the Shake It Up theme song…
    I’m really tired.
    DUDE NO.
    Don’t let your ears bleed :P

• SellyismygirlCrush

Wait! how many people’s birthday is it right now?
    I’m confused.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Oh And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!
    -*-
    Thank you, though it actually isn’t my birthday for 6 days. It’s @xdolshhex‘s tomorrow. :D

• SpanishLullaby

I was so gonna use that sometime when there were more people on! haha

SpanishLullaby said:

Awwww, thank you. :D

-*-
    I could really go for one of those White choc. chip macadamian nut cookies right now..

• Voice of reason

OH and I love Mathew Grey Gubler.
    Amazing in 500DOS and I’ve seen him on CM a couple of times.

Dude needs to do more, he’s talented and seriously funny.

• SpanishLullaby

I’ve never had oneee! Mmm sounds good!

• itsjustme

I’m gooooood!!!!!!!! (I feel so welcomed by you!!!!! :)) How are you???

I’m happy you feel welcomed by me :)
    And I’m hungry! Haha
    __________
    Well you should go eat!!! lol
    I love your profile picture. I think I need to look for one!!!! :)

@xdolshhex
    Yeah FIRST FRIEND *ya heard Jane* lol
    Aww thank you :D
    You were my first friend too! I love how you are so nice & we talk about anything, I… I love you, yeah I said it :P
    *hugs*

Yeah FIRST FRIEND *ya heard Jane* lol
    Aww thank you :D
    *hugs*

No me and you talked wayy before. Like when I first came one here <3

lol thats alright!! :)
    ____
    We are family since now! :D
    Be scared.
    lol

I have to go. Night everyone! <3

Well you should go eat!!! lol
    I love your profile picture. I think I need to look for one!!!! :)

I have to do the dishe then go to bed. Its late. Haha. And here :

I have to go. Night everyone! <3
    Bye lulla (? :D

No me and you talked wayy before. Like when I first came one here <3
    Yeah, good memories <3

• itsjustme

Yay!!! :D I’m so happy i’m family!!!!
    But why should i be scared!?!

@SpanishLullaby
    Bye! :D

• xdolshhex

Oh And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!
    -*-
    Thank you, though it actually isn’t my birthday for 6 days. It’s @xdolshhex’s tomorrow. :D
    Lol.
    Take note: Feb 15th- Jane’s bday. ;D

• xdolshhex

Yay!!! :D I’m so happy i’m family!!!!
    But why should i be scared!?!
    You have no idea the things that could happen in this family. *evil eyes*

xdolshhex said:

Oh And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!
    Lol.
    Take note: Feb 15th- Jane’s bday. ;D
    Oui. :)
    3 hours short from being born on St. Valentine’s Day.

011 @ 06:26 pm
    veronica4197 said:
    yay Taylor!
    Hi new girl I’m Kelly-Ann.
    There’s alot of crazies up in here BEWARE!
    Haha ! Okay thanks for the advice .
    Hmmm, is it weird that I’m still on this post reading everyones comments… ;)_

_

haha, no not at all. I’m doing the same lol.

• mels

Just wanted to be first

Hey VOR

• XoePowns

I found her!!!!!! Reunion time!

Singapore is where im at.

….

Blanca
    Username?
    BBGlitterBBy2.0 Uhh My wifey
    I’ve seen her earlier.

Feb 9, 2011 @ 06:31 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:
    GO LOOK AT MY PROFILE!! OR I’LL..
    *takes out for sharp knife*
    MAKE YOU ALL SMILE!!
    Mwwaaaahahahahahahahah
    (How good was my virtual Joker impression..)

LMFAO Nice!

Goodnight Lullaby!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jane I attempted to reply to your comment 5 FRICKIN TIMES Ou is being a bitch …
    SO I hope this works.. Yes I know what you mean and He is 30, 31 in March.

@Jane
    Beautiful about me, it puts mine to shame. :P
    & Is your real name Jane? If, so I’ll add it to my profile, because I’ve come to adore you and accept you for the way you are, regardless of the fact that you’re a little out there.

LOL (So am I)
    Try finding a sane person on this site.

Voice of reason said:

Hello ?
    Mary!! :D

• SellyismygirlCrush

I had an awesome Bill Nye pic on my profile.. I don’t know how to get it back, Thanks A Fucking Lot OU!!!

• jazzie

lmao Jane i read your profile i like it :) good work

Oui. :)
    3 hours short from being born on St. Valentine’s Day.
    ____
    Oh, perfect excuse for your boyfriend to give you two presents ;D

Feb 9, 2011 @ 06:31 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    Hello ?

_

Hola Mary.. AH Criminal Minds is back on…..

• xdolshhex

GO LOOK AT MY PROFILE!! OR I’LL..
    *takes out for sharp knife*
    MAKE YOU ALL SMILE!!
    Mwwaaaahahahahahahahah
    (How good was my virtual Joker impression..)
    ____
    Damn, your life is pretty exciting lol

Cool story bro

Did this post die?
    I should prob be in bed got to be up at 6 and it’s almost 11 but I’m not tired.

Woop.

• jazzie

lmaoo
    Lord_Voldemort7 The Dark Lord
    Lohan goes to trial in two weeks. Her defense? “It wasn’t me. It was my British twin. Bitch is jealous she hasn’t worked since Parent Trap.”

• C.

i went to her concert in singapore ! two days ago. i really miss her and the concert. it was AWESOME ! :D

@Jane,
    I like, love you. Your amazing. <3

• Voice of reason

Hahaha, look at what I wrote to TraceSTAN. She hates me right now.

VORMary Mary
    @
    @Eloise …Or he just shook his head in disbelief of your stupidity. That’s plausible as well.
    13 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

Eloise Eloise
    @
    @VORMary He refused to answer any of my Nemi/Dick questions. That makes it kind of obvious something is going on. JS.

@Jane
    Beautiful about me, it puts mine to shame. :P

LOL (So am I)
    Try finding a sane person on this site.
    -*-
    Yup, my real name is Jane. And thank you for complimenting the profile, I just had this random burst of creativity..pure artistic inspiration lmao. In fact, there are a lot of other things I’m feeling like adding on.
    Btw, most people I know aren’t completely sane, and the ones that are – they’re total bores.

• taylorsromeo

And yes:) 08/23/11 at Staples Center:)

• Jane.in.Sane

And now, as I add even MORE to my profile (more artistic inspiration), Andrew will give you all what I call ‘the eye/eyebrow stare that goes right to the soul’.

:D
    Thank you all for the love. The love is equally returned.

@Jane
    Beautiful about me, it puts mine to shame. :P

LOL (So am I)
    Try finding a sane person on this site.

Sanity is boring. :P

• jazzie

lalala im bored -__-

• veronica4197

it puts mine to shame. :P
    & Is your real name Jane?
    _______
    That ryhmed!!! :D

@Jane

Check my profile bb.

• Voice of reason

People got me, got me questioning where is the love. Where is the love… where is the love, where is the love, the love, the love.

• SpanishLullaby

I’m getting that question mark tattoo when I turn twenty :)

• Jane.in.Sane

Ugh…is there a word limit for the About Me?
    Jane is sad. :(

@Jane no word limit.

@Lullaby

Why have me and you never had a conversation? Lol, I always see you on and yet we don’t talk. Hi (:

• SpanishLullaby

Haha, I’ve noticed that. Hey Mary, my name is Veronica :)

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:

OH MY GEE! :p How old? We should have a party!!!!

• Voice of reason

Haha, I’ve noticed that. Hey Mary, my name is Veronica :)

Aw, cute name. (:
    I saw on your profile that you like the movie Anastasia. Major cool points from me, I adore that movie. I always sob whenever I hear Once upon a December.

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:

You want me to get you a virtual coffee from Starbucks? :P

@Dolshee

Same for you, why don’t we talk?!
    I always enjoy your comments..

Aw, cute name. (:

Why thank you! Haha creepin’ my profile I see? I love that movie, its amazing. And really? I always sing to it! Haha

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:
    Happy early birthday!!!!

Gah I am in love with Spencer Reid.. ANON 18 Are you lurking???? :D

My mom made Iced Tea :)

My mom made Iced Tea :)

Ick :)

@Mary
    Thank you! That was so sweet! *starts balling* know ones ever mentioned me on their profile before.

Posted 2 more paragraphs to my About Me. And I don’t know why, but for some reason I’m not allowed to post People of WalMart as my website. (OU and POW are my 2 guilty pleasures)

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:

OH MY GEE! :p How old? We should have a party!!!!
    15 ;D

• itsjustme

You have no idea the things that could happen in this family. *evil eyes*
    _____
    hahahaha!!! Well now i know i’ve been warned!! lol

Awwww Taylor is so cute

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jane I attempted to reply to your comment 5 FRICKIN TIMES Ou is being a bitch …
    SO I hope this works.. Yes I know what you mean and He is 30, 31 in March.
    I hate technology.
    And it’s nice to know someone who has crush on a somewhat older man also.

• JaylorRAWWx

Im going to see her on July 14th <3

• longlive

What about LAST KISS? Shit, I’m disappointed.
    By the way, the math question was 13 :)

yhi

• xSweetCandyxx

It looks awesome:)

So baD I cant watch it. I wanned to be there so baaadly

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Aww! I wish they would’ve posted the video of her performing the song ‘Speak Now’.I am seeing her this year but in 8 months :/

• kattt.

Did she really put Back To December with Apologize and You’re Not Sorry?

Even on her song where she is not the victim and is the one doing the breaking up, she had to play it with 2 songs about being a victim?
    Really?

She is ALWAYS playing it off of herself and making herself into the victim and someone else into the bad guy.

• jazzie

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:

Aw, cute name. (:

Guilty (:

My mom made Iced Tea :)

Ick :)

lol, u no like? ;)

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Alot of people on OU have the same personality….

Tomorrow’s my birthday :D
    Aaand… I don’t know what to do D:

You want me to get you a virtual coffee from Starbucks? :P
    Umm, I’ve never tried Starbucks but heck yeah lol

• XoePowns

Feb 9, 2011 @ 06:49 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

I’m getting that question mark tattoo when I turn twenty :)
    -x-
    Huh?
    A Tattoo of a question mark or of that quote?

TAYLOR!!! <3
    I wish she would go out with Andrew Garfield (icon lol). I think they’d pretty much be perfect for each other.

15 ;D

olddd! What do you want?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oh man this is so depressing 4 of my friends status’s are saying a loved one pass away.. Or thier really sad, oh man. My poor bb’s.

Huh?
    A Tattoo of a question mark or of that quote?

question mark

• XoePowns

Feb 9, 2011 @ 07:02 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

Huh?
    A Tattoo of a question mark or of that quote?

question mark
    -x-
    O.o

lol, u no like? ;)

No no no. (Ducky from the land before time) Not at all.