Cody Simpson Nick Jonas IN BEAT LAB?

cody-simpson-bieber

Via NickJOnline: On Feb. 7, Cody Simpson Tweeted: ‘Getting in the studio with the legend @NickJonas next week!‘ However, now the Tweet has disappeared. Are YOU excited if Cody and Nick will collaborate?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I have a feeling that both joe and nick’s projects will just flop :/

Nick will be in New York again next week to appear LIVE at MTV Sevens. So maybe he had to cancel some of his studio appointments next week. I think it would be cool for him to work with Cody though. He’s been in the studio with a ton of big name producers, song writers and musicians. Including Rianna/Chris Brown’s writer/producer, Alanis Morrisette’s producer/co-writer.

It looks the the Jonas Brothers are done with Disney (THANK GOD) and seriuosly laying down some tracks. I can’t wait to hear Joe’s new solo album and see what Nick has come up with in the studio. He has literally been writing/recording every day almost for two months straight.

Rumor is flying that Nick has been offered a leading role on Broadway for a brief appearance. That would be cool!

Nick’s been working with a TON of people. There is someone different with him every day. He wrote with Jordin Sparks too.

Bet you any money it’s Wicked.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

This post is so dead…

Ew Nick stick to music please.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Who’s Jordin Sparks??

And now they’re irrelevant without Disney.

Who’s Jordin Sparks??

You’re kidding, right?

Ew Nick stick to music please.

Nick’s musical voice >>> Nick’s pop voice

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Who’s Jordin Sparks??

You’re kidding, right?

No,seriousley who is she?

• oxoemmaoxo

#BEATLAB

Nick’s musical voice >>> Nick’s pop voice

Nick’s songwriter/musician > Nick’s weak amateur broadway voice

Plus Broadway is for washed up stars

JUSTIN BIEBER BECOMES FAMOUS AT THE END OF NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• partys here.

can we make something live? everything is dead lately._.

You’re kidding, right?

No,seriousley who is she?

She won American Idol in ’07 I think, toured with JB in ’09, sang the song Battlefield, No Air with Chris Brown, etc. Ring a bell? Lol.

the song will be called “the underdogs” lmfaooo :)

Justin Bieber’s Nail Polish Sells Out of More Than 1 Million Bottles in Two Months http://bit.ly/idApM4

wow

• georgialily

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! so can’t w8. Love them both :) His sister will be excited she loves the jonas brothers :) lol xx

• Untouchable

i sorta like cody, in a way

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lmfaoo first Jasmine now Cody

Nick needs to find better people to work with

i sorta like cody, in a way
    ——————-
    me too, he seems shyer and less sure of himself than Bieber but yet he’s can be pretty smooth I’m sure. Though hes only like 12…

NICK! DA LEGEND! lol:)

utiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Lmfaoo first Jasmine now Cody

Nick needs to find better people to work with

he wants to be bieber

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Lmfaoo first Jasmine now Cody

Nick needs to find better people to work with

he wants to be bieber
    ____
    LOL at the second comment. Some people are delusional.

• Neeturz!!<3

I so love Cody Simpson he’s like the most adorable kid I have ever seen. I think his voice will kinda mask over nicks cuz it’s so good haha : ). Love u Cody <3

Feb 10, 2011 @ 01:35 pm

JUSTIN BIEBER BECOMES FAMOUS AT THE END OF NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ———————————-

Awwwwwwww

Nick’s songwriter/musician > Nick’s weak amateur broadway voice

Plus Broadway is for washed up stars

True but since he’s not doing another album for awhile, might as well keep me entertained with doing so Broadway shows.

And Broadway is for anyone with a passion for theatre and has talent, JS.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I thought the Anon made this up?lmaoo

JUSTIN BIEBER BECOMES FAMOUS AT THE END OF NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit, Sherlock. Who gives a fuck about that shit movie anyways?

And Broadway is for anyone with a passion for theatre and has talent, JS.
    ——————-

well we don’t know what he’s doing or not in the beatlab

And Broadway is for anyone with a passion for theatre and has talent, JS.

some*

i liek cereal

• crazylady

i liek cereal

ok Garbo :P

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

You’re kidding, right?

No,seriousley who is she?

Still don’t know who she is but thanks anyway XD hahaha

And Broadway is for anyone with a passion for theatre and has talent, JS.
    ——————-

well we don’t know what he’s doing or not in the beatlab

Seriously? He has said himself that he’s mainly just writing for other people and leaving this year to be Joe’s year and just focusing on Joe for now. So no, there is no new Nick/JB album for awhile.

Still don’t know who she is but thanks anyway XD hahaha

Lol okay. Where are you from?

• crazylady

Nick’s musical voice >>> Nick’s pop voice

I love both but I’d have to agree that his musical voice is more amazing.

• crazybeautifulLife

EW CODY SIMPSON GET OFF MY SCREEN

• crazybeautifulLife

No. Nick is too much for that kid

AGREED

——————————-

He said that he’s working writing for other people and for himself and that he’ll see where that goes and they also talked about another Jonas album later this year. And this year can’t be all about Joe seriously, Nick only took like three/4 months for his solo album and Joe/Kevin were involved in other projects. I’ll be very pissed off if Nick and Kevin don’t do shit this year.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wait,, you don’t know who Jordin Sparks is? Eh, she kinda is irrelevant nowadays..

• Untouchable

battlefield, no air..jordin sparks

Okay so let the kid do Broadway while Joe is doing his shit then they’ll come together for the JB album later on in the year. Geez.

• crazylady

wait they said something about another group album? in what?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Still don’t know who she is but thanks anyway XD hahaha

Lol okay. Where are you from?
    Ireland :)

——————————————–

But I don’t give a shit about him doing musical it’s not his forte. I’m getting uninterested in him/them and I’ll for sure be over them if they don’t make new music.

Lol okay. Where are you from?
    Ireland :)

Oh okay. That makes sense. I don’t think she was very relevant outside of North America.

• xSweetCandyxx

Hell no i hate Cody……

good

WTF? Just because he does Broadway doesn’t mean he still can’t write music. Why the hell can’t he do both? It’s his fucking life. If he wants to do more musicals then he sure as hell can. He doesn’t need your permission. And I guess you don’t remember how he started off on Broadway, huh? Maybe if he does do more Broadway, we’ll see and hear more of him instead of him being a frickin’ hermit inside the #beatlab.

————————

All I said was that I don’t care for Broadway unless it’s Michael Ball etc , so if he isn’t making new music then okay I’ll be over them and move on.

Nick Jonas & Cody Simpson *-* OMJ!

k

Can you not read? I repeat, “Just because he does Broadway doesn’t mean he still can’t write music”.

I don’t really care if Nick’s album will fail or that his last one did, we all know he is probably the only teenager in the music industry with some raw talent for a change and he can do whatever the hell he wants, I’m always going to support a guy like him

• Anony

Pretty sure the tweet disappeared because Nick and Kevin seem to be under some kind of communication black out. Mgmt would hate for people to know and be excited about what they are doing. Might detract from the continuously self-promoting brother Joe.

• Anony

Catch the EW article. No Jonas Brothers project. Johnny Wright did an interview last week and said Nick’s was a side project, Joe’s is a solo project. He is transitioning from a group act to a solo act. No plans for any Jonas Brothers, they are taking a break. All about Joe. Nick had 2 months. And we still heard continually from Joe about, well, him. That’s when he suddenly switched from wanting to act (no offers) to music.

No. Nick is too much for that kid

Question: I thought Joe was still with Hollywood Records? which is Disney (who barely promoted Nick’s CD?) or is he with a real label now?

NO NICK, DON’T DO THAT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Cody, he’s just like bieber, ughhhhhh!!!

I hate both, Nick you are so much better!!!

• HeckYesJonas

i’m happy as long as hes not working with bieber.

Plus, cody has a nice voice (:

• HeckYesJonas

and dont compare Cody with that jasmine girl, shes annoying and her voice’s awful. but Cody has a good voice and its okay if nick wants to work with him. mind your own business haters. js

• KristinaMarie559

Cool but Nick needs to make another Adminstration CD

• MORICETSZ

Aww, guess he wasn’t allowed to tweet that. LOL

oh lol

Supposedly the Jonases are going to the Grammys. So in guessing this means Nick won’t be “celebrating” Valentine’s Day unless his Valentine comes down again to visit him.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Lol is it supposed to be a surprise?

And anon on top:
    Please stop trying to create issues

Lol is it supposed to be a surprise?

And anon on top:
    Please stop trying to create issues
    _____

What issues?

• ?ifindjonasboyshot?

: P Sounds great. lol.

Feb 10, 2011 @ 12:30 pm

no1currs

noooooooooo
    nick !! don’t do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

no1currs

I know.

Cody is not like bieber
    I kinda like cody in a way
    and he seems to be a nice guy
    Id love to listen to that song!
    I support nick jonas
    and he doesnt try to look like the justin kid,nick is mature and he knows that he is a legend :P