Lea Michele Cosmopolitan Cover Banned

lea-michele-cosmo-cover

Lea Michele‘s exposed breasts on the March issue of Cosmopolitan have been pulled from a Brookshire’s grocery store in Texas after customer complaints. The store owners have replaced it with a notice requesting patrons to ask for it from their customer services counter, according to CocoPerez. A customer was told that the cover ‘wasn’t appropriate’ for display.

• rainbow3000

I don’t really watch glee, so I don’t know if it’s not suitable for kids. But, I assume it’s a kid’s show since a lot of kid’s know their songs and the characters.

• rainbow3000

You’re a Miley fan, right? She gets a lot a flack for this kind of thing too. Miley fans always say the same thing: She’s not going to raise your kids. Same goes for Lea. Lea is not going to raise your kids. Parents should be more responsible for what their kids watch and who gets to be their role models outside their house.

I’m not much of Miley fan.

The cover looks tame compared to the GQ photos.

…What breasts? LOL.
    Looks like a Ken Doll’s chest.

• Voice of reason

It’s not a kid show. (I haven’t been watching it this year) but, it is most deffinetly not a kid show.

First and foremost, the children won’t even recognize half of the music on the show and the banter between some of the characters is raunchy and usually sexual (Brittany and Santana)

Second, Leah’s an actress, the character she portrays in the show is not the person she is in real life obviously.

• Voice of reason

Merci

she has what we call man face. She’s not even attractive. Hun, cover those chest cause no one thinks your A-cups are all that.

I’m not much of Miley fan.

Ok, but it still applies. To paraphrase Kingsley, Lea is not here to tame your kids.

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks pretty <3

• WYLMITE?

I have never really watched Glee.
    *shrugs*

• LetsJumpTheSun

For me, Glee isnt a show for kids.
    And that magazine is not for kids too.
    And also, kids shouldnt be lookin for Lea as a role model, kids should be lookin for their parents as their role models

• rainbow3000

WYLMITE? said:

I have never really watched Glee.
    *shrugs*

I watched like 3 episodes in season 1 and got really boring. They butchered a lot of my favorite artists songs I’ve heard so I’m not interested in watching

She always looks beautiful, but I think she tries hard to be sexy, both in magazines and on the show, but I love her, she’s amazing. She can do whatever she wants, people always want to find the minimum bad thing in a person and more if it is a celebrity.

• WYLMITE?

Feb 10, 2011 @ 08:55 am
    rainbow3000 said:

WYLMITE? said:

I have never really watched Glee.
    *shrugs*

I don’t even know half of the songs they sing. ROFL

• partys here.

i love the picture, i think she looks gorgeous & people are exaggerating, like always..Lea is in her 20s already and Glee really isn’t a kids show.

• _liesyoutold

People are exaggerating.

——————–
    It is not a kids show…. at all. Kids should not be aloud to watch Glee. The things they talk about…

why does she dress provocative? im dissapointed
    —————————————

Wow! You’re so freaking retarded!

I wonder why last months issue of Ashley Greene wasn’t treated the same way…was it expected from Ashley Greene because she ins’t considered a “good role model” ?

she just exposing her breast to divert our attention from he humongous nose

cosmo is an ADULT magazine. It’s not Bop or Tiger Beat or even Seventeen! look at the ads for the articles on the cover, it’s all about sex

People don’t expect Lea to be sexy cause she plays a good girl in Glee while Ashley’s character on twilight is not presented as the sweet good girl.

why does she dress provocative? im dissapointed

• Voice of reason

This really grinds against my gears. I mean – wth, the woman is in her 20’s and Glee isn’t even a children’s show. It’s really mature and raunchy sometimes.

really? my cousins and nieces all watch Glee and they’re 10 and below :-| I should say Lea should just be aware of what she wears next time. A lot of little girls look up to her.

No offense hun, but me personally, I don’t think children should be allowed to watch it.(Obviously children are still going to do so) But, I don’t agree with it.

• Heleana

I was one of the people who complaint when I see a young girl pointing shouting Rachel Berry at the cover. The little girl doesn’t look more than 7 years old. IT IS INNAPROPRIATE.

• Voice of reason

Thank you ‘oh sane anon.

• Voice of reason

Heleana said:

This is exactly what I mean. 7 year olds shouldn’t be watching Glee.

Voice of reason said:

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

seriously. glee is not for kids. these parents who are complaining are to blame for there little kids watching it. noone under the age of 14 should be watching glee.

It’s an adult magazine, and she’s an adult. What more is there to it?
    Sure, some kids under 12 watch the show… Their parents should be watching with them, and should explain to the kids that these people ARE NOT ROLE MODELS. They are actors, acting! Besides, she’s barely showing anything. Isn’t she 26 or something? She manages to look classy, anyway. There are PLENTY of worse magazines out there on shelves for kids to see.

SO UGLY AND FLAT CHESTED!

she has no boobs

• addy

she doesnt exactly have boobs. I dont see the problem…lol!

I didn’t hear anyone complain about Ashley Greene last time!Why are they complaining about Lea?Honestly Ashley’s was worse so yeah…

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh yeah. This magazine can’t stay, but Playboy can. Uh huh.

oh please you can’t see anything

• Ranii

wtf, people need to STFU Lea is an adult.
    and i don’t think there is annything wrong with the picture… she looks gorgeous as always !

im actually happy i dont like her ever since i read an interview when some reporter didnt know who she was and she was being a bitch acting like yeah right sure u dont know who i am

like um bitch, not everyone watches glee, i dont, high school musical knock off, that is always what it will be

bitch

Fucking retarded conservatives americans! We’re in 2011 people! She wears a simple low neckline, and she’s still classy. Some people need a brain, especially in Texas!

have been pulled from a Brookshire’s grocery store in Texas
    Is this important? Seriously?

Feb 10, 2011 @ 08:28 am
    Americans are too stupid when talking about “these issues” 2011 people!
    Don’t bring “Americans” into this. Sit down.

Some people need a brain, especially in Texas!
    I can think of one person in particular from Texas who really could’ve benefitted from having a brain over the last ten years…

No. I’m sorry, but this girl is over freaki’ 20 yrs old and can do what she wants. Glee isn’t for children. Why the hell do people complain about what Lea does, then let their kids watch glee. Last time I checked, this magazine isn’t for little kids. If you don’t want your children looking at the cover, then guess what:

Cover their freakin’ eyes or move them away from the magazine rack. Idiots.

• Riddikulus

lolwtf
    shes an adult
    i’ve seen worser mags
    what about that one with taylor momsen holding a gun and a revealing outfit
    people didn’t give a 2shits about her outfit

its cosmo. get over it. &&her breast aren`t even friggin` exposed. there have been more revealing covers in the past. goodness.

she’s 24, & the audience of Glee is mainly teenagers & young adults, so I really don’t see what the problem is. young kids don’t really watch Glee

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Her boobs aren’t that bad.
    Lol.

GOSH
    JUST BECAUSE IN GLEE THERE IS MUSIC DOESN’T MEAN IT IS FOR LITTLE KIDS!
    IF YOU’RE LITTLE KIDS WATCH IT, THEIR PROBLEM!
    ITS A FOX SHOW AND SHE’S 24!

GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

• crazylady

is this where everyone is?

• crazylady

oh my bad, should have looked at the time.

isn’t that a ‘little’ over the top
    I mean shes a full grown woman and it isn’t as though she is completely topless some people are quick to overeact.

wow i’m disgusted by those commenting on her nose. she’s said several times that she’s been told to have a nose job in order to get roles but she won’t do it because thats the way God made her. if anything she should be admired for her unwillingness to turn into one of those plastic hollywood bimbos who all look the same.

i’m not even a fan of glee and i have respect for this girl for staying true to who she is. maybe you all who are making fun of her nose should check the mirror. i’m sure there’s something there that plastic surgeons can “fix” as well.

• SoRawSUgAr

what a load of bs….

• SoRawSUgAr

Wow, you are so kind. STFU

• purplekoolaid

I agree actually. i know cosmo has some racy covers but this was a bit much. you have to understand that little kids are in the grocery store too and some parents might not want their kids to see this.

plus i think lea michele just tries to hard to be “sexy.” ever since she lost a few lbs, she been slutting it up for sure. she is cute, but she should tone it down a bit. its just annoying and over-the-top

• gottalent

I don’t care if it’s A cups or double D’s it just sicken me how girls like her are starting of great ending up being greedy.
    I mean come.on your will let someone pay you so they can take a picture of your two legs WIDE open and your breast busting out so men can jack their selfs out?

Wow okay ya that’s fair.
    No comment

• LetsJumpTheSun

she looks beautiful.

• rainbow3000

It shouldn’t be that hard to cover her breast since she has small ones. Why didn’t they dress her more? -__-

• PeaceLoveHarmony

People need to realise that she has a life outside of Glee and shes 24.

she alwas look beautiful.

• Voice of reason

Americans are too stupid when talking about “these issues” 2011 people!

lol she has no boobs though…

• rainbow3000