Male Star Allowed to Date Your Teenager

nickjonasstar-81

Yahoo! Poll Results: Parents’ Pick: Male Star Allowed to Date Your Teenager: 1 Nick Jonas (22%) 2 Justin Bieber (17%) 3 Taylor Lautner (15%) 4 Jaden Smith (18%) 5 Kyle Massey (3%) Female Star Allowed to Date Your Teenager:

1. Dakota Fanning (22%) 2. Miley Cyrus (22%) 3. Selena Gomez (21%) 4. Miranda Cosgrove (11%) 5. Victoria Justice (9%) Nightmare Male Celebrity Date: 1. Justin Bieber (33%) 2. Kanye West (31%) 3. The Situation (29%) 4. Mel

Gibson (28%) 5. Charlie Sheen (24%)6. John Mayer (14%) 7. Ashton Kutcher (9%) Favorite Singer to Serenade You: 1. Taylor Swift (19%) 2. Michael Buble (14%) 3. Katy Perry (13%) 4. Lady Gaga (8%) 5. John Mayer (8%)

Dream Male Celebrity Date: 1. Johnny Depp (25%) 2. Brad Pitt (17%) 3. Ryan Reynolds (12%) 4. Taylor Lautner (8%) 5. Robert Pattinson (7%) 6. Drake (5%) 7. Justin Bieber (3%)

seriously, why do people find nick Jonas so effin attractive?! He’s FUGLY

• WakaWakaEhEh

seriously, why do people find nick Jonas so effin attractive?! He’s FUGLY
    ___

Nu-uh.

haha, well well well. how the tables have turned.

Selena less desired than Miley.

My mom wants me to marry Nick. Well I would if I could, ma.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nice picture Ou ;)

• omgitsnickjonas

Nick can date me anyday(; (ima youngerr girll) <3

• omgitsnickjonas

Nick can date me anyday(; (ima youngerr girll) <3

Feb 10, 2011 @ 02:45 pm

seriously, why do people find nick Jonas so effin attractive?! He’s FUGLY
    —————————

No he isn’t.

• xJonaside97

Nightmare celeb date is Justin? Parents pick male star is Nick?

Finally, some people are actually sane in this world.

Feb 10, 2011 @ 02:46 pm

haha, well well well. how the tables have turned.

Selena less desired than Miley.
    —————-

lol!

• Lola

Nick and Miley GO BACK TOGETHER, you 2 belong to eatch other but your both to scared..
    Come on Niley Forever <3

NILEY FOREVA!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Come on Niley Forever <3
    ___

Niley is dead and gone, gtfo.

So let me get this straight. Parent don’t think Miley is a good role model for their daughters, but they appear to be OK with her dating their sons? Go Figure.

John Mayer as a nightmare celebrity date? He’d be my first choice of a date. Atleast people know what’s up when it comes to him serenading you.
    Lady Gaga, however, isn’t exactly someone who’s music is serenadable.

Come on Niley Forever <3
    –//—-//

1 KN0W R1GHT?!?!??!?! D3Y B3L0NG 2G3TH3R 43VA + 3VA + 3VA + 3VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 10, 2011 @ 02:56 pm

—————————-

lol

• NicksSweetCaroline

Holy shitsomeone stoledededed my icon

• karishy

Untouchable said:
    why is nick highlighted..anyhoo
    i swear i know the chick in ur icon :|
    refresh my memory :)?

• karishy

Come on Niley Forever <3
    ___
    oh you are so not for real?
    been living in a hole?? -_-

Nick looks sickly pale in that picture. And he actually looks like he has muscles? That’s quite an illusion…

• NicksSweetCaroline

i should of watermarked my shit man -______-

———————————–

That’s not an illusion

Feb 10, 2011 @ 02:45 pm

seriously, why do people find nick Jonas so effin attractive?! He’s FUGLY
    —————————

No he isn’t.
    to each their own i mean i disagree with both of you. i could never look at him and call him hot, but he’s not bad looking. i think if he had a different personality, i would like him a lot more. funny how that makes such a huge difference in someones level of attractiveness

• demi hovato

what kind of retarded list is that? charlie sheen? mel gibson? oh well at least nobody wants demi hovato

Swift? hell no i’d rather be trampled to death

But Nick is boring…

—————
    you don’t know him and .
    ..nick is so handsome ^^

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:33 pm
    P O I N T L E S S
    Like your comment.

cool

• Mikaela:)

I think Selena should have been #1 & for males I think Nick, but justin would have been good too!

• JoeHoe15

because Nicholas is a good boy. He’s a harmless good boi. Awww…

But I’d rather go with Joseph Jonas even though he’s such a flirt guy. ;)

• rainbow3000

Nick looks fine

• Lupo.

lmbo Depp is almost 50

Disagree with Miley being one of the picks.

• crazylady

what kind of retarded list is that? charlie sheen? mel gibson?

no thats under nightmare date

yeah my parents would definately pick nick jonas for me to date:) because he is soo sweet and amazing and they know how much i love and adore him in every way possible: ) <3

• partys here.

Idgi. Miley is voted worst influence and then she’s voted as second to date your teenager. lol.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAA… miley beat selena..

i would let my daughter date taylor lautner… not nick jonas he stinks at knowing what he wants thats why he went back with miley and selena so many times.

• crazylady

I didn’t get the Miley thing either but you’re not at all weirded out at Taylor S. being the favorite to be serenaded by?

• xSweetCandyxx

Yes!Nick <333 Justin <333 Taylor L.<333

• crazylady

I don’t have a daughter but I’m thinking hypothetically if I was a mother, I wouldn’t trust Nick. He gives me weird vibes. But Joe Jonas? absolutely… he seems to be a really good boyfriend to Camilla and Ashley.

they’re both nice…him and Nick
    why do you get weird vibes?

Cool

my mom says nick jonas yay!

my mom says nick jonas yay!

my mom says nick jonas yay!

• thedarksunshine

I can see why parents would pick Nick.

I would definitely prefer my daughter to date nick. No way on the bieber kid.

• wavy

*shoots post*

niiiiiiiiick17

I would definitely prefer my daughter to date nick. No way on the bieber kid.
    No. But whatever.

*ppl are in the fan furious post

i whip my hair

bmbn,.nm

NICK IS SOOOOO HOT!!! YUM

• weareinfinite

Orly? Miley?

yes, miley because parents want their son to date her..

• weareinfinite

Now the party don’t start till I log… out.

• BabyYoureAFirework

uh

• Twilightlover:)

hate neck

———————————–

That’s not an illusion

________

Sorry bb but I actually did meet all three of them (it was back in 2009 though…) I imagined him to be broad and muscular and he wasn’t at all LOL. He looked kind of scrawny with a waist practically smaller than mine and lean muscles all up and down his arms. Joe looked the same. Needless to say, I was hugely disappointed!!

oceanup has been so dead lately

deja vu

• polkadotpop14

my mom picked nick. hahaha.
    she doesn’t trust justin bieber because he sags. lmao.
    i’m good either way though ;)

————————————–

Nick was skinnier back then though

there is NO WAY those cutoff shorts are for men. he is wearing girl shorts? it looks odd

That was in 2009. He has changed a lot since then. You can see the difference in pictures from the Administration tour to now.

————————————–

Nick was skinnier back then though
    ______

You think so? Unless he did some intense training and weight lifting over the past year, I don’t think he could have changed that much

• Bubbly-Joe

I’d prefer Joe. I’m sure my mom would agree. :P

, 2011 @ 03:15 pm

______

Really? :S I must be blind then. I feel like on the NJATA tour, he looked thin. He still looks kind of thin when I see pics of him now. His rib cage sticks out.

• BabyYoureAFirework

i want justin mmmmmm oh & katy too:)

————————-

Actually it’s very noticeable by looking at pics/videos and he’s been working out at the gym, he was 16 then and now he’s 18 and he’s got muscles!

• suckit

how come jake gyllenhaal never gets recongized? the dude is walking sex

@ 03:17 pm
    Bubbly-Joe said:

I’d prefer Joe. I’m sure my mom would agree. :P
    ________

My mom loooves Joe. She constantly says he is the only goodlooking one. She refers to Nick and Kevin as “the Jewish looking ones” lmfao.

He is no doubt bigger than he used to be. I mean come on, he was 16 in 2009 and is 18 now. Obviously he changed. He’s also been working out more and he never used to work out,

Lol our comments keep sounding the same.

———————

Um ihaven’t seen his rib cage sticking out well unless you mean back when he was 14, Joe needs to gain some weight there though, when they showed that cambio video you could see his rib cage. :(

Lol our comments keep sounding the same.

haha

———————

______

I could find you ton more but I won’t post them it’s just weird lol.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

My mom loves Nick, but she has already decided Taylor Lautner will be my husbad. Don’t I get a say in this?

I could find you ton more but I won’t post them it’s just weird lol.
    eww lmfaoo

• jazzie

haha cool :)

I could find you ton more but I won’t post them it’s just weird lol.
    ———————

haha that’s from 2009? i hadn’t seen nick’s rib cage sticking out since back when that pic of him shirtless when he was 14 came out.

this photo always have the same effect on me
    :D he’s hot
    “i dont even know whats the post is about :D”

this photo always have the same effect on me
    :D he’s hot
    “i dont even know whats the post is about :D”

I could find you ton more but I won’t post them it’s just weird lol.
    ———————

______

No, it’s actually April of 2010 I believe. Weird. Our boys need to eat!!

• mileykicksass

rotfl so stupid

• SJG97

Justin is more of a nightmare than Mel Gibson? Ouch. lol ;D

I think most parents can agree letting there sons date Selena Gomez, she’s the type you bring home :p

No, it’s actually April of 2010 I believe. Weird. Our boys need to eat!!

yeah he was really thin when he toured with the administration

• asmoothcriminal

I find it hard to believe Miley is ahead of Selena. Most moms hate Miley.

Demi’s in the danger zone to parents eh, kidding :D

• BabyYoureAFirework

I find it hard to believe Miley is ahead of Selena. Most moms hate Miley.

they don’t want their children exposed to selena’s singing

• jazzie

still dead? :(

I would definitely prefer my daughter to date nick. No way on the bieber kid.

• peacelovehearts

This survey made me laugh.

• mileykicksass

kevin was so pale
    O.o yikes

I find it hard to believe Miley is ahead of Selena. Most moms hate Miley.
    ——————————————–

dating bieber was bad for her rep

• mileykicksass

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    I find it hard to believe Miley is ahead of Selena. Most moms hate Miley.

they don’t want their children exposed to selena’s singing

lol

• lovelife48

johnny depp dream celebrity date, hell to the yes :)

• mileykicksass

I remember Nick’s thin days, scary stuff to look at…good thing he’s eating like a man now

• TraceSTAN

asmoothcriminal said:

I find it hard to believe Miley is ahead of Selena. Most moms hate Miley.

I doubt yahoo checked id on an online poll, it was people voting.

Feb 10, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    mileykicksass said:

ikr :/

Just because Nick’s ribs may stick out doesn’t mean he’s really thin and skinny. I had a friend who wasn’t necessarily skinny but her ribs REALLY stuck out. It’s just the way their bodies are.

suckit said:

how come jake gyllenhaal never gets recongized? the dude is walking sex
    —————-

You’re right :D

Selena Gomez’s Signature Drink

You know you’ve made it when they name a drink after you…and you’re not old enough to drink it. West Hollywood’s Tiki-Ti Tropical Drink Bar has christened a new cocktail the “Selena G Funky” in honor of Selena Gomez. She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, but the eighteen-year-old’s drink combines Bacardi 151, lime, rum and cinnamon. Hmm…do you think they’ll whip up a virgin version when Selena and the Biebs stop by?

lmao

• BabyYoureAFirework

who the fuck would buy that? lime & cinnamon EW

• mileykicksass

Why is everyone getting drinks named after them? Miley, Bieber, and now Selena…wtf

Great, Nick first ! And great picture! :D

Nick <3

SELENA G FUNKY

HILARIOUS

is is a cuttiie :) but he sorta resembles a dog? flufffy hair cute nose lol
    \

and Miley over selena?

Omg I would feel so cool if I had a drink named after me haha

• sophieeee

Mel Gibson? What the actual fuck?

Weird…but I don’t imagine Nick doing some muscle-building exercises xp
    Even if it’s physically proved :D

——————-
    If he had a different personality I WOULDN’T LIKE HIM. Nick is classy and a gentleman. He knows his boundaries and he would be the man I’d want my husband to be like

Feb 10, 2011 @ 03:18 pm
    suckit said:
    how come jake gyllenhaal never gets recongized? the dude is walking sex
    dude is gay. Get over it people.

All I have to say is: Johnny Depp.

*sigh*

Feb 10, 2011 @ 03:55 pm

Weird…but I don’t imagine Nick doing some muscle-building exercises xp
    Even if it’s physically proved :D
    ————————–

me either

• sophieeee

dude is gay. Get over it people.
    so?
    i would still want date him.

My mom would want me with Nick. You might say he’s boring but its really hard to keep him. He’s not going to be all over you and he’s not going to settle for any girl

Weird…but I don’t imagine Nick doing some muscle-building exercises xp
    Even if it’s physically proved :D
    ——————-
    He does go to the gym though and with the baseball, soccer, and immense excercising you get from touring….

how do people know if jake is gay or not? and dont tell me because ted casablanca says so cuz according to him everyone’s gay. -_-

• sophieeee

My mom loves nick…

• crazylady

same. I mean he’s got nice features but I wouldn’t like him so much if he wasn’t the same person.
    he’s a major babe because of who he is

NILEY AKIGDBJCNKCNFKNCKDN <3

• sophieeee

NILEY AKIGDBJCNKCNFKNCKDN <3
    IS DEAD OYEIDLEIDJWHLKDHEKDLHE <3

Funny how they say he’s the one allowed to date your teen and then they put up this sexy muscley picture. I like pale guys, a tan just looks dirty

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:09 pm
    sophieeee said:

NILEY AKIGDBJCNKCNFKNCKDN <3
    IS DEAD OYEIDLEIDJWHLKDHEKDLHE <3
    ==============

NO JKLJJKKGJLFLKDLDL;KS <3

NILEY AKIGDBJCNKCNFKNCKDN <3

Are dead and gone.

• wavy

oceanup is so dead

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:02 pm
    sophieeee said:
    dude is gay. Get over it people.
    so?
    i would still want date him.
    What do you mean so? You want to date a gay guy?…..lol ok then…

*I’m not saying it’s bad for him to be gay. BTW*

WOW ALL I NEED TO DO TO BRING A POST BACK TO LIFE IS MENTION NILEY AND TWO OR THREE BITCHES POP UP TO BITCH AT YOU

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:10 pm

——————————————–

i dont understand this comment

When will Niley fans realize that Nick and Miley don’t fucking want eachother? Oh my God.

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:04 pm
    I don’t feel like going into it.

• jazzie

why is oceanup so dead?

GTFO??
    Why be so rude and heartless? It was just an open question trying to get ppl to help out

Yeah because Niley fans are annoying and delusional as fuck.

————————–

NEVER?

Well then I guess they’re going to be a virgin and boyfriendless forever.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:13 pm
    sophieeee said:
    What do you mean so? You want to date a gay guy?…..lol ok then…

*I’m not saying it’s bad for him to be gay. BTW*
    Being gay doesn’t affect the fact that he is good looking.
    Even though he is not gay.
    I never said it did. Like I said before: I don’t even want to get into it.

Yeah because Niley fans are annoying and delusional as fuck.
    ————————————-

SHUT UP BITCH

Well then I guess they’re going to be a virgin and boyfriendless forever.
    ——————————–

what does liking niley have to do with having a boyfriend

Hey Gurls!!! Quick Question have you ever been heartbroken or had someone who played with your feelings?
    Well basically the other day I was listening to the radio and heard this new song I really liked called “Have Fun” and I related a lot to the lyrics because a similar story happened to me. I liked this boy but he only played with my heart and odds are we’ve all felt that at one point. So it turns out this indie artist Meli is a striving songwriter and is competing in the Indaba Blue Microphones Songwriting Competition and the winner with the most votes wins. Voting started yesterday and ends this month so cast your votes as soon as possible.
    So as a fellow girl and caring person I want to help her get as many votes as possible. If you can relate and would like to offer a helping hand go on the link provided and vote for “Have Fun” as your favorite song and spread the word and get as many votes as you can from your friends, family, etc. Thanks in advance
    Power is in the unity and if you’ve ever liked someone and they played with you then please donate a vote on http://www.indabamusic.com/people/176888013
    Click on the red box “ADD YOUR VOTE” and follow the easy quick steps to process your vote. If you like the song let me know what you think.

• wavy

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:13 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

oceanup is so dead

Yes, its quite annoying.

ikr -.-

Yeah because Niley fans are annoying and delusional as fuck.
    ————————————-

SHUT UP BITCH

Well it’s true.

• PizzaAnon

I was going to order a pizza for $15.00 online. When it was time for me to check out, the total came to $18.52 for tax and delivery fee. I don’t want to pay that. So no pizza for me.

*Random rant of the day.*

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:16 pm
    GTFO

• BabyYoureAFirework

*Random rant of the day.*

sad

• crazylady

of course Nick won and that’s great

ha love the top two nightmare ones but WTF how did Taylor S. win favorite singer to serenade? is that a joke
    and what’s wrong with Ashton Kutcher?

how is Miley in top allowed? I would think parents wouldn’t like that

dream date list is typical

Feelings have nothing to do with this post. GTFO

• BabyYoureAFirework

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:16 pm

——————————

TL;DR

• crazylady

Being gay doesn’t affect the fact that he is good looking.
    Even though he is not gay.

they mean they don’t see a point in wanting to date a gay guy when nothing will happen

Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:12 pm
    Feb 10, 2011 @ 04:10 pm

——————————————–

i dont understand this comment
    Jersey shore tans look dirty. Nice tans that are the appropriate amount of color look great. IMO

I HATE IT WHEN ARTISTS COME HERE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feelings have nothing to do with this post. GTFO
    ————————————–

lol

what does liking niley have to do with having a boyfriend

In talking about the stans who don’t have a life outside of praying to the Niley Gods that Nick and Miley will get back together and all they do is talk about Niley.

People seriously need to get the hell over Niley. They dated when they were like 13 and broke up a year and a half later. They are no different than little relationships in everday high schools. They are done and over with. If they wanted to be together, they would.

WHAT THE FUCK?????? I WENT TO THE MOVIES AND THEY GAVE ME BLACK GLASSES INSTEAD OF PURPLE!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT

They dated when they were like 13
    ——————-

*14

THANK YOU.

—————–

Give them a purple eye

They dated when they were like 13
    ——————-

*14

Like that makes any difference.

Its amazing how people are so quick to judge before actually giving others a chance. Asking to take part and simply donate a vote if you like the song and feel that you can relatate as opposed to forcing music down your throat. So all I ask go checkout the link evidently this website is viewed by teens and we have feelings even if you act like you dont care but please give this a chance before you start to make judgements. =]

• SpanishLullaby

oceanup is so dead

Yes, its quite annoying.

————————–

NEVER?

• sophieeee

What do you mean so? You want to date a gay guy?…..lol ok then…

*I’m not saying it’s bad for him to be gay. BTW*
    Being gay doesn’t affect the fact that he is good looking.
    Even though he is not gay.

YAY NICK :) HAHA JUSTIN WON 4 NIGHTMARE DATE!!! THATS FUUNY :)

• kkmwyt

wEJiaC dvgwuewyybxa, [url=http://uiwmhxariopq.com/]uiwmhxariopq[/url], [link=http://oofcmtnjhpdk.com/]oofcmtnjhpdk[/link], http://omkcowfvrxjn.com/

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Kyle Massey? Lmfao

• crazylady

I still can’t get over Taylor. do you all need hearing aids?

Like that makes any difference.
    ——————

EFF YOU

Like that makes any difference.
    ——————

EFF YOU

It doesn’t… Calm down Niley stan.

But Nick is boring…

KYLE MASSEY???

• LoveToLove

what

hahahahaha

• diane n.

uhh, okay.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Aww Nick, I already have a bby :)

• Untouchable

why is nick highlighted..anyhoo

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m pretty sure my mom took apart of this survey…

wtf taylor swift cant Serenade nobody

P O I N T L E S S