Joe Jonas PEAPOD BENEFIT CONCERT

joe-black-eyed-17

VIDEOS under! Hollywood actor Joseph Jonas posed outside of The Black Eyed Peas & Friends Peapod Benefit Concert held at The Music Box in Hollywood, CA. Joe also took a picture with popular Sarah M. Photos: INF.

• BabyYoureAFirework

is anyone excited for degrassi tonight? lol

• iSarcasticING

the KCA’s are rigged. But eh, I’m happy for Miley.

his lips strangely resemble a vajvaj

Selena is probably gonna win every award she’s nominated for at the KCA’s

• putlimeinthecoconut

I dont think a lot of people get me so i will explain it now:
    I like the way selena looks lmfao, hence why i have a lot of icons of her.
    I stan for Demetria Devonne Lovato Always <3
    I used to hate Miley But i like her a lot now.
    Justin Bieber annoys me… That is all.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:18 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

putlimeinthecoconut are u Selena’s stan?

LOL

• jazzie

is everyone in this post?

Soooo ….. do we have any reports yet about Joe being on a flight to Baton Rouge for a valentines visit to Ashley … and then the usual crap about him proposing etc. inevitable rumors – sort of surprised it hasn’t started already/predictable stuff.

his lips strangely resemble a vajvaj

You need help.

ELLIE!

jazzie said:

is everyone in this post?

yeah

putlimeinthecoconut

very cognitive
    and how old r u?) just wonderin

• iSarcasticING

great, the selena stan is here. >.<

ellie is here… okay.

• TraceSTAN

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:21 pm

ELLIE!

HEY NINA!!!! oh and karsie

• jazzie

well this sucks no one is on -__-

You need help.
    —————-

they do just being honest

• xSweetCandyxx

HOT <3

putlimeinthecoconut

very cognitive
    and how old r u?) just wonderin

I’m suprised you can spell cognitive, yet you can’t spell *are, *you & *wondering. JS.
    & Im sixteen. :]

• TraceSTAN

ellie is here… okay.

Your icons are getting better.

• Letsgarchdemi

I’m gonna kill Sarah one of these days

ELLIE!

HEY NINA!!!! oh and karsie

I like how you say my name with less enthusiasm. Just goes to show how much you care for me.

favorite degrassi characters?

ellie is here… okay.

Your icons are getting better.

Could say the same for you.
    Emma Watson <3

• partyindabaham

The delusional selena stan..

HEY NINA!!!! oh and karsie

LOL i love how you to just go at it

Wilmer Valderrama WillyVille

Uuhhhh… I HAD TOO MUCH WATER OK!?!? Haha RT @rosariodawson @WillyVille only if you pee’d in it first. Teehee I mean tinkle tinkle #wink 8 minutes ago via TwitBird

where’s ddstan?

• TraceSTAN

ELLIE!

HEY NINA!!!! oh and karsie

But you get a cake…

favorite degrassi characters?

lmao i dont watch it but i like Melinda Shankar and Munroe Chambers. I remember when everyone was crazy about it on OU.

favorite degrassi characters?

oh so degrassi is the new convo topic? okay my favs are:

Letsgarchdemi said:
    I’m gonna kill Sarah one of these days

LOL I’ll help you.

well the tca’s are a rigged popularity contest so selly is obviously gonna win!

• jazzie

my demi lovato braclet came it says world of chances :D

Selena is probably gonna win every award she’s nominated for at the KCA’s
    LMAO

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:07 am
    partyindabaham said:

Does anyone know?

You can vote even if you are an adult.
    XD
    I did like in 2009.

fave degrassi characters im only on season 7 but:
    JT ( so pissed he died)
    Manny
    Emma
    Paige

Sarah strikes again.
    WTH, a Selena stan on OU? You’re on the wrong site.

• TraceSTAN

Wavy, did you get that addon working?

He looks so handsome =)
    He really has his hands in his pocket all the time.. Lol

• Bubbly-Joe

Mmm… <3

• partyindabaham

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:25 am

well the tca’s are a rigged popularity contest so selly is obviously gonna win!
    Keep on dreaming!

LMAO. Miley is a trillion times more popular than Selena, Sprouse twins win every year and they’re a million times less popular than the Jonas Brothers.

Sprouse twins are obviously gonna win over the jonas sisters

Keep on dreaming!

LMAO.
    —————————————————

she has won for the past two years don’t see that changing

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:29 am

Sprouse twins are obviously gonna win over the jonas sisters
    ZOMG http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le2lqmyldx1qb24qh.gif

Sprouse twins are obviously gonna win over the jonas sisters
    Ok Justin.

I remember when I used to think he was the hottest guy ever :l

Selena stan please read this:

The KCA’s are rigged so yes, Selena will win an award but not every single one she’s nominated for. You need to get that through your brain. And bitch please, Selena the most popular. Haha, I pitty you.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

—————————————–
    Denial

Keep on dreaming!

LMAO.
    —————————————————

she has won for the past two years don’t see that changing

she only wins ONE every year. “don’t see that changing”

All the Jonas sisters are fug. Also two of them are in the closet Kevin…Joe and the straight one Nick is a douche.

• jazzie

so has this post turned into a war yet?

• LizzieHawkins

selena fans are delusional. and mainly 10 year olds that know nothing about music

You are a Bieber BIEBER fan, your argument is invalid.

• BabyYoureAFirework

You are a Bieber BIEBER fan, your argument is invalid.

sweetie,at least bieber can sing.

• BabyYoureAFirework

so has this post turned into a war yet?

it might soon rofl

• BabyYoureAFirework

I know that. and it’s just sad.
    that’s how music culture is really dying.
    The girl can act, she can smile but god lord she can’t sing.
    the songs are kinda good but her voice is just.. there a lot of people with talent who never get a chance. and she’s not one of them no matter how much she try |:

thank disney. they think all their actors can sing. -sigh-

• putlimeinthecoconut

Theres a girl that annoys me, i dont know her name. That annoys me even more.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    jazzie said:

so has this post turned into a war yet?
    ——————

soon be patient

• jazzie

sweetie,at least bieber can sing.

lmao im cracking up at your comments

• LizzieHawkins

I love Selena but I think she should STFU and stick to acting..

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:59 am
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Sarah is on a first name basis with Joe Jonas.
    OMFG.

lol

bieber taught himself how to play four instruments suck on that

• putlimeinthecoconut

Kingsley is getting on my damn nerves with his Britney stanning.

stfu kingsley is amzing, ext. and you continue to be irrelevent.

• iSarcasticING

Selena needs to stay with acting. Every perforamnce she does her fans have an excuse to why it sounds bad. “She’s sick! You can obviously tell.” Then she needs some serious medication because she’s “sick” every time she sings.

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    You are a Bieber BIEBER fan, your argument is invalid.

sweetie,at least bieber can sing.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:03 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

I love Selena but I think she should STFU and stick to acting..
    ——————-

She will when Kevin sticks to fucking Danielle, Joe to being a housewife and Nick to music.

LOL he makes kind a strange face when he sings…but it’s not about Justin it’s about Joe! he looks really attractive as always

bieber taught himself how to play four instruments suck on that

Yay to the anon on my side :)

bieber taught himself how to play four instruments suck on that

bieber has more haters than fans, and his moving isn’t doing well. suck on that

suck on the fact he;s a Jonas copycat.
    just that muchbh more rude and mean to people.

• milenator

WeLoveKevinJ is trending

BabyYoureAFirework said:

@BabyYoureAFirework you have to admit it was a little cheesy.

it was but it’s only one song,i’ll just wait for her album to judge more

true

• putlimeinthecoconut

Sarah is on a first name basis with Joe Jonas.
    OMFG.

WeLoveKevinJ is trending

fuck yeah!

papajonas tweets are annoying

@Maandeerz (:

i stopped love J.Timberlake when he had cut off his curls lol

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

exactly but don’t point fingers but it bothers me that they were so harsh to miley but with joe it’s all fine

__________________

Idk, maybe it’s because Miley changed more suddenly and with Joe it’s been going on a while

that makes sense too.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:52 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Im being serious, Joe lost some fans when he cut his hair. Like, for real.
    ——————–

Wich is really dumb it’s just a haircut. lmao If I stopped being a fan of a musician it would be because they no longer do music that inspires me or that I like.

karsie dont leave! :(..or will you be on at night? its better in the night time

• Tweetfreak

@Maandeerz (:

Thanks i’ll follow u back in a min.

• BabyYoureAFirework

you know what annoys me that people go oh miley changed herself, oh demi changed etc hollywood got to them, but they will never say joe changed his style and his music to be more mainstream…is it because he’s a guy he’s allowed to get away with it?

miley and demi will always be better than joe so i don’t see how it matters

i need some chocolate..i need some demi..and i need some taco bell

• putlimeinthecoconut

my icon describes how im feeling right now.

i need some chocolate..i need some demi..and i need some taco bell

mmm at all 3. lol

nonymous said:

come on !! don’t involve baby Nick in ur discussion! he can sing…better than everybody who was mentioned above

YES. don’t say anything.ur mouth is too intented

___________________

Everyone changes, especially at their age. Some people just can’t handle it.

miley and demi will always be better than joe so i don’t see how it matters
    ————————–
    but the double standards annoy me

• putlimeinthecoconut

FUCK THIS. I only like OU at night time. Im going to anythingdisney for now, Bye guys (:

o_o that’s so true.

YES. don’t say anything.ur mouth is too intented

That makes no sense, fuck you very much.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:48 pm

Umm he lost half of his fans already.

Everyone changes, especially at their age. Some people just can’t handle it.
    ———————-

miley and demi will always be better than joe so i don’t see how it matters

IA.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Im being serious, Joe lost some fans when he cut his hair. Like, for real.

miley and demi will always be better than joe so i don’t see how it matters

IA.

IAx2

• BabyYoureAFirework

Im being serious, Joe lost some fans when he cut his hair. Like, for real.

sounds like a girl at my school who dumps guys that shave their hair off.

Umm he lost half of his fans already.
    ————————————

The Jonas as a group lost fans for a lot of reasons, one of them being that they haven’t put out a new album. All I’m saying is that his fans same that criticized Miley or whoever won’t criticize him. Because you know it’s hot, get naked Joe. rme

miley and demi will always be better than joe so i don’t see how it matters

IA.

IAx2

-shocked at both-

__________________

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Im being serious, Joe lost some fans when he cut his hair. Like, for real.

he lost a lot more than “some”.

MORICETSZ said:
    why is that? bc u dont like being around fans?
    or ur ashamed of being seen? lol

ur still watching it
    _______
    What, LOL ;)

jazzie said:

i would watch it on the internet but all the sites have stupid pop up ads

you just need to learn how to work the system.

• MORICETSZ

jazzie, yeha i was asked by my guy friend if i wanted to go with him, bc his 13 yr old cousing is going with 3 other friends (theyre all boys) lolol i might go with them, everyone thinks his 13 yr old cousin looks like justin.. so it should be interesting bahah

MORICETSZ said:

why is that? bc u dont like being around fans?
    or ur ashamed of being seen? lol

ur still watching it

hun, have you seen the economy? I’M BROKE! Plus, I am not busting my back to go see his movie in theaters, with a bunch of annoying and crying pre-teens.

• MORICETSZ

lmao wavy cheap ass.
    i need to learn how to save my money.
    @darkland waht do u mean? lool

• BabyYoureAFirework

firework, did you think justin looked hot when he was bald?

uh… n/a

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:11 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

lmao wavy cheap ass.
    i need to learn how to save my money.
    @darkland waht do u mean? lool
    lmao why would i waste my money on him o.O? wouldve the movie turns out to be trash ill be pissed…that happen to me before so i barely go to the movies anymore unless someone pays for me LOL

MORICETSZ said:
    lmao wavy cheap ass.
    i need to learn how to save my money.
    @darkland waht do u mean? lool
    ______
    Hi there. At first i couldn’t understand what you were saying. It looked like you weren’t replying directly at someone. It looked random, but now i can follow. LOL ;) I’m very random.

does anyone know a good site to watch movies im looking but cant find anything

uh… n/a
    I THOUGHT HE LOOKED SEXY!

• BabyYoureAFirework

I THOUGHT HE LOOKED SEXY!

loved his face rofl. not a fan of baldness though esp. if you’re under the age of 40. only if you don’t have cancer. feel sorry for cancer patients :(

everyone left?

jazzie said:
    does anyone know a good site to watch movies im looking but cant find anything
    _____
    I always use a certain site called ‘project movies’ something like that. Search it via google, you’ll find it ;)

• MORICETSZ

i actually thought i would take advantage of that and go in pretending to be one of the fan girls and scream every 30 secs! lol it should be a fun experience i doubt an opportunity like this will ever come up, plus i never got a chance to see the jobros one so why not : )

Dead post R.I.P

• iSarcasticING

always click on a “megavideo” upload link. ALWAYS. (TV shows)

If you want to watch movies, type in the one you want, go to “Movies A to Z” click on that, and when you get to a new page thats white and has lots of links, click on the “megavideo” ALWAYS. (i’m serious) (Movies)

aww

everyone left?
    ____
    Looks like it’s just you and me. x]

Let’s make this post alive!!! ppl!

• BabyYoureAFirework

i’m going to a katy perry concert. hope it’s good

Looks like it’s just you and me. x]

Lol there’s a few others and maybe some creeping anons

• MORICETSZ

wavy- smh at u. ur so mean to him!! lol and yeah i never go to the movies and when i do ppl pay for me! lol

darkland- lol im sorry that was very random, its just that i was replying back to wavy like 30 mins later bahaha

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

always click on a “megavideo” upload link. ALWAYS. (TV shows)

______
    Megavideo doesn’t last long. It’s like 70 minutes.

Lol there’s a few others and maybe some creeping anons
    _______
    LMAO, yeah dem anons are always there creeping around. xD

MORICETZ
    No problem girl :p

Joseph forever!!! ))))

OHHHH SNAP BRAISON CYRUS JUST INSULTED SELENA

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

hmmm im not that mean lol

• JustinBieberRepresentsAllThatIsWrongWithModernSociety

FLAWLESS. <3

OHHHH SNAP BRAISON CYRUS JUST INSULTED SELENA

good

• wavy

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:27 pm

OHHHH SNAP BRAISON CYRUS JUST INSULTED SELENA

details

• BabyYoureAFirework

i love rihannas new song

• MORICETSZ

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:27 pm

OHHHH SNAP BRAISON CYRUS JUST INSULTED SELENA

good

yay! my pizza is here!

• MORICETSZ

what are any good songs out right now? i need to update my ipod

• MORICETSZ

ha im watching the seven show on mtv and she just said nick jonas will be there next week in new york!

• MORICETSZ

omglife as liz new season is on

MORICETSZ said:
    what are any good songs out right now? i need to update my ipod
    _______
    This song is kinda fun to listen to: Rebelsong -Wynter Gordon
    What kind of song do you want? Sloww, upbeat,…

@kasssiehza honestly i dont like her at all. i think shes made of plastic shit.

• wavy

ugh details anon, DETAILS!..you cant just say something and leave

• wavy

oop sorry lol you already replied and lol did someone ask if he liked her?

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:34 pm
    wavy said:

oop sorry you already replied and did someone ask if he liked her?
    yes but now people are saying he might be hacked

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:35 pm

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:34 pm
    wavy said:

oop sorry you already replied and did someone ask if he liked her?
    yes but now people are saying he might be hacked
    thats always an excuse -.-

hello?

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:25 pm

Wilmer Valderrama WillyVille

where’s ddstan?
    LOL you just love to mess with her, i bet you dont really ship them

putlimeinthecoconut

very cognitive
    and how old r u?) just wonderin

& Im sixteen. :]

i know how it spels but otherwise thanks for correcting(; smart girl

• BabyYoureAFirework

but in all seriousness i like:
    eli
    clare
    drew
    KC
    adam
    ellie
    marco
    JT
    Jimmy

• xHotMessx

oh damn. he’s so HOT!

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Wavy, did you get that addon working?

oh im going to do that later lol

ewww tinkle tinkle

& Im sixteen. :]

i know how it spels but otherwise thanks for correcting(; smart girl

lmao okies, welcome :] & are you serious? LMFAO! Thank you…

• TraceSTAN

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Wavy, did you get that addon working?

oh im going to do that later lol

TraceSTAN said:

Wavy, did you get that addon working?

oh im going to do that later lol

I tried it and thought i failed then one day it worked :D

ive never seen degrassi

& Im sixteen. :]

i know how it spels but otherwise thanks for correcting(; smart girl

lmao okies, welcome :] & are you serious? LMFAO! Thank you…

YOU ARE welcome… lol

• putlimeinthecoconut

Im going to finish of “Easy A.” I’ve watched half and seriously LOVE it so far. See you later.

• TraceSTAN

TraceSTAN said:

Wavy, did you get that addon working?

oh im going to do that later lol

I tried it and thought i failed then one day it worked :D

I’m trying to get wavy to use echofon for twitter, a dm to her could take weeks for her to see lol.

LOL you just love to mess with her, i bet you dont really ship them
    ———————-

lmao

YOU ARE welcome… lol

Ahaha, nice anon (; anyway im out dude! see you later if your still around. <3

• TraceSTAN

later K

• wavy

nice to chat with you)0 see U)))

it died so suddenly

demi

DEMI

pizza

PIZZA

• TraceSTAN
  • jazzie

we should play a game or something to keep it alive idk xD

Joe is Sooooooo gorgeous, i want him.

• TraceSTAN

demi
    DEMI
    pizza
    PIZZA

• idkMyBFFjill

RIP POST

ive never seen degrassi

sleep sleep ;)

Sooo Gaga and Madonna

• iSarcasticING

whoever touches their nose last has to come up with a game to play. NOSE GOES *touches nose*

Joe is Sooooooo gorgeous, i want him.

OMG do you?

I hate justina

I love Joe Adam Jonas Miller

it died so suddenly

just like my hamster.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Omfg munro chambers originally audtioned for drew on degrassi not eli :o

just like my hamster.

Flawless & Gorgeous

ugh no ones on to fight

• JoeHoe15

I love how OU typed “JOSEPH JONAS”. <3
    my rockstar.

bieber>jonas

firework, did you think justin looked hot when he was bald?

bieber>jonas

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:52 pm

bieber>jonas

That’s so stupid, Jonas may not be as popular, but they aren’t as hated as Bieber. Just look at his videos and comments, mostly everyone hates him. >.< (; — lmao

• idkMyBFFjill

Sarah M…where do I begin to describe Sarah M?

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:45 pm

bieber>jonas

true

If I went to see Justin’s movie, it’d be to throw popcorn at the screen and boo at it :) My theater isn’t even showing it….SMART people (:

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Sarah M…where do I begin to describe Sarah M?

shes flawless

• idkMyBFFjill

Wooo Mubarak resigned!

• MORICETSZ

yes i live in seattle.
    west coast.

any of you watch never say never yet? i think ill go tonight but
    im not sure yet if i wanna drive to that certain mall, blah.

ugh no ones on to fight
    _______
    LMAO, I knew you were trying to start a fight ^.^

WHERE IS EVERYBODY. no one is here to fight. :(

Hmmmmn

• idkMyBFFjill

Sarah M…where do I begin to describe Sarah M?

shes flawless
    ===
    she has 2 fendi purses and a silver lexus.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Wooo Mubarak resigned!
    _____
    About time ;)

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

ugh no ones on to fight
    _______
    LMAO, I knew you were trying to start a fight ^.^
    lol ;)

• DdlovatoSTAN

He looks so good..but the usual is bothering me. lol

• idkMyBFFjill

Wooo Mubarak resigned!
    _____
    About time ;)
    ___
    Ikr. I’m sure Egypt’s still gonna be a mess for a while though.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

yes i live in seattle.
    west coast.

any of you watch never say never yet? i think ill go tonight but
    im not sure yet if i wanna drive to that certain mall, blah.

no im gonna watch it illegally, on the internet

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

arjanwrites: Bruno Mars is serenading Miley Cyrus. So cute.

Awe <3

• iSarcasticING

the only place i’m watching “Never Say Never” is on the internet.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Ikr. I’m sure Egypt’s still gonna be a mess for a while though.
    ____
    That’s true, but anything better than that pig who has been there for 30 years.

i would watch it on the internet but all the sites have stupid pop up ads

nnnnnnn

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:01 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

the only place i’m watching “Never Say Never” is on the internet.
    mte lol

im watching never say never tomorrow

• MORICETSZ

why is that? bc u dont like being around fans?
    or ur ashamed of being seen? lol

ur still watching it

• MileyIsBestest

Anyone here?

MORICETSZ said:

why is that? bc u dont like being around fans?
    or ur ashamed of being seen? lol

ur still watching it

its not that no one will go with me

Feb 11, 2011 @ 02:04 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

why is that? bc u dont like being around fans?
    or ur ashamed of being seen? lol

ur still watching it
    im just cheap..i dont want to pay for it lol and i wouldnt want to spend money on that kind of movie, since im not even a fan

• Tweetfreak

BabyYoureAFirework said:

I know that. and it’s just sad.
    that’s how music culture is really dying.
    The girl can act, she can smile but god lord she can’t sing.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I come to read some comments about jonas and all you guys talk about is Gomez? fuck, I need to vomit.
    One of the many reasons I don’t like her.
    almost nothing of talent… LOTS and Lost of crazy deaf people voting every fucking awards show.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:53 pm

Umm he lost half of his fans already.
    ————————————

The young fans criticize him as well.

———————————

Miley’s change started in 2008/2009 so it wasn’t really sudden. Joe started chaging his image since last summer.

The young fans criticize him as well.
    ——————————-

Omg I’m talking about older Jonas stans who say omg Joe so hot get naked dance with girls in your video and then go on and say Miley is so trashy etc

• jazzie

im back form the book store and firework when i said that was a good it meant your funny :D

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:57 pm

The young fans criticize him as well.
    ——————————-

I have never really encountered such fans.
    Most of his adult fans either just like her just as much or don’t give shit about her. You won’t see me trashing her.

DJ PAULLLY D!!!

I’m going to Jersey Shore… Bitch!

All right, we got a situation.

I’m the sweetest bitch you’ll ever meet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After I have sex with a guy, I will rip their heads off

GO VINNY GO VINNY

UMMMMMM HELLOOOO?!

…You like the boobs?

• iSarcasticING

1 Hour, 2 part episode of Degrassi tonight!!

• putlimeinthecoconut

Im guessing you’re one of them…

• jazzie

and fuck did i miss the war?

bieber has more haters than fans, and his moving isn’t doing well. suck on that

ohhh lol thanks

bieber taught himself how to play four instruments suck on that
    Maybe that’s why he sucks at almost everything.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

DJ PAULLLY D!!!

I’m going to Jersey Shore… Bitch!

All right, we got a situation.

I’m the sweetest bitch you’ll ever meet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After I have sex with a guy, I will rip their heads off

GO VINNY GO VINNY

UMMMMMM HELLOOOO?!

…You like the boobs?
    JS?

• SpanishLullaby

Hello everyone :)

I have never really encountered such fans.
    ———————————-

You obviously weren’t here for the WOMH premiere

I LOVE JOE JONAS

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    jazzie said:

and fuck did i miss the war?
    yea

it’s 3 p.m. but u guys have a nice conversation here lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

1 Hour, 2 part episode of Degrassi tonight!!

YESSSS

• MORICETSZ

hey guys, u guys are on super early, unless ur on the east coast lol

it’s 3 a.m. but u guys have a nice conversation here lol

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

Hello everyone :)
    hey

karsie dont leave! :(..or will you be on at night? its better in the night time

Back (: <3 But ill be fully on when the crowd are here kay?! you better be here too. xD

SpanishLullaby said:

Hello everyone :)

hii :)

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:02 pm

I have never really encountered such fans.
    ———————————-

You obviously weren’t here for the WOMH premiere
    What?

P.S. Hello all.
    It’s 2:30 AM here. XD

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:05 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

hey guys, u guys are on super early, unless ur on the east coast lol
    hey, you on the west coast?

eb 11, 2011 @ 01:06 pm

karsie dont leave! :(..or will you be on at night? its better in the night time

lol ok i will be..i hope it isnt dead later

it already dying );

• SpanishLullaby

I wont be on later, I don’t think. Js

Never say never lol i wouldn’t

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:09 pm

it already dying );

its early thats why, and we need a new post

Goodnight.

yep

Feb 11, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    WYLMITE? said:

Goodnight.
    goodnight

Joe is amazing
    buuuu para variar sara… grrr

DEAD

• SpanishLullaby

Im starving.

• iSarcasticING

soooooo… we need a new post.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Im guessing you’re one of them…

bieber has more haters than fans, and his moving isn’t doing well. suck on that
    ————————

his moving? where is he moving to?

LizzieHawkins said:

I love Selena but I think she should STFU and stick to acting..
    ——————-

LMAO!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Kingsley is getting on my damn nerves with his Britney stanning.

-_-

Maybe that’s why he sucks at almost everything.

He can play them better than the Jonas that’s for sure.

• BabyYoureAFirework

don’t say his movie isn’t doing well. you won’t know until the weekend is over

bieber taught himself how to play four instruments suck on that

I’ve been learning the guitar for three years and he sucks, js.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:03 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

I love Selena but I think she should STFU and stick to acting..
    ——————-

—————————

• Tweetfreak

thank disney. they think all their actors can sing. -sigh-

so true. between Disney doing that and the deaf smiley people buying it.
    music is dead.
    I’m like super proud of saying I have The Beatles, Joan Jett and Michael Jackson instead of Selena Gomez and all those others disney Space Food lmao

• putlimeinthecoconut

Justin Bieber has a huge ego, one of the many reasons he remains un popular with many people. Hes also naturally annoying. Its not his fault.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I’ve been learning the guitar for three years and he sucks, js.

he obviously doesn’t if he can play his songs on it.

Kevin became a guitar hero after recent event
    LOL
    Everybody remembered about Kevin existance

ugh where are the bieber stans when you want them

• putlimeinthecoconut

I dont like selena nor bieber. You cant imagine my distaste for Jelena. *shudder*

bieber has more haters than fans, and his moving isn’t doing well. suck on that

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Do we have to have Bieber/Jonas arguments on EVERY post?

I’ve been learning the guitar for three years and he sucks, js.

he can play the drums adn piano better than you

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

Maybe that’s why he sucks at almost everything.

He can play them better than the Jonas that’s for sure.
    Of course.
    Bieber plays the guitar better than Jimi Hendrix.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:11 pm

ugh where are the bieber stans when you want them

Belieberin’

ugh where are the bieber stans when you want them

watching his movie

we’re just bored thats what we do get in fights

GTFO!

watching his movie

good they should be

—————————

LMAO

• putlimeinthecoconut

I’ve been learning the guitar for three years and he sucks, js.

he can play the drums adn piano better than you

And how do you know that dearest anon?

LMAO Karsie your icon

runaway love

runaway love

that’s my least favorite song :/

we’re just bored thats what we do get in fights

you must be paticularly bored.

• Tweetfreak

ugh where are the bieber stans when you want them

*raises hand*

• putlimeinthecoconut

GIF wars speak better than words…

• milenator

me too but they can have each other for all i care

• partyindabaham

Can you vote for the Kid’s Choice Awards even if you’re not a kid?

Do they make you make an online account on Nick.com or tell you to write your birthdate?

I know voting hasn’t started, but does anyone remember how they voted last year and the year before last year (2009, 2008, 2007)?

EVEYRONE TO THIS POST

• putlimeinthecoconut

anyway, im bored, send irrelevent shit here –>

• partyindabaham

Does anyone know?

I’m just wishing Joe the best, he obviously can cook so he should stick to cooking for Ashley, and leave the singing, acting to people who can actually sing and act.

• Greene :)

H O T T T T T T T T…

• WYLMITE?

My timeline is filled with Britney/Gaga fan wars. Both of their new singles are average IMO. They have done better in the past.

• partyindabaham

Britney’s new single isn’t average.

putlimeinthecoconut are u Selena’s stan?

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol never say never premiere was dissapointing, was expecting a lot more.

buuuu para variar sara… grrr

its so dead :O

Joseph Adam Jonas is my perfect man <3

para adelante

LMAO Karsie your icon

lmfao, mercy wavy (;

I thought that said Joe Jonas PEDO BENEFIT CONCERT.

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    I’ve been learning the guitar for three years and he sucks, js.

he obviously doesn’t if he can play his songs on it.
    99% of the time he is too busy dancing like the backstreet boys to play any instrument..JS

• LoveSavetheEmpty

beautiful

• LizzieHawkins

LMFAO Sarah…she is ALWAYS in black.

Who is this Sarah girl ? i see her like all the time with the jonas brothers or demi lovato .
    who is she ? haha

who is she ? haha

• BabyYoureAFirework

Cuz he wants too and maybe because he is way better at dancing anyway

you probably just blind..poor

• Peace’n’Love

ANYONE HERE

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:15 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

GIF wars speak better than words…

• putlimeinthecoconut

putlimeinthecoconut are u Selena’s stan?

—————————–

so is miley doesnt mean they cant play

• TraceSTAN

its so dead :O

WYLMITE? said:

________________

Lady Gaga’s is just a Madonna rip off. I’m not even a fan but I was expecting more

Agree

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    lol never say never premiere was dissapointing, was expecting a lot more.

the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Bieber’s outfit was Willy Wonka.

Wow, with all the promoting, I thought he would do better:

Just Go With It: 3,100 million

Gnomeo and Juliet: 2,300 million

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never: 1,700 million

Midnight Showings

lmfao, mercy wavy (;
    lol your icons make me laugh especially the one with bieber humping selena

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

he obviously doesn’t if he can play his songs on it.

___________________

I’d rather see an artist up on stage dancing and putting on a real performance than standing there with a guitar.

Midnight Showings

a lot of people that would see him are kids and teens who had school so their parents most likely didn’t allow them to go to the midnight showing

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    I’ve been learning the guitar for three years and he sucks, js.

he obviously doesn’t if he can play his songs on it.

Well if you knew the difference between classical guitar and basic notes then we wouldnt be having this conversation. kay bye!

Midnight Showings

wow, another excuss.

wow, another excuss.

you know that’s true

—————————————

the guitar is not the only instrument he can play

lmfao, mercy wavy (;
    lol your icons make me laugh especially the one with bieber humping selena

LOL im glad you liked it, teamnobody was offended. xD

BOring ;/

• wavy

its not really an excuse since biebers fans are kids they have school they’re parents wont let them go to a midnight showing

Wow, with all the promoting, I thought he would do better:

Just Go With It: 3,100 million

Gnomeo and Juliet: 2,300 million

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never: 1,700 million

Midnight Showings

So happy for Jenifer Aniston! <3

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

he obviously doesn’t if he can play his songs on it.

SMH

BOring ;/

love you too.

___________________

So the beatles, nirvana, the rolling stones, kiss….those weren’t real performances..
    SMH

SO THE FIGHTING STOPPED

BORING

Just Go With It: 3,100 million

Gnomeo and Juliet: 2,300 million

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never: 1,700 million

Midnight Showings

What kind of person goes to the midnight showing of “Gnomeo & Juliet”? Baha

• milenator

everyone’s on this post lol

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

he obviously doesn’t if he can play his songs on it.

___________________

It depends on my mood, sometimes im like deep and want to here a musicain, if i want to partay then i love performances. ;D

Just curious Jonas fans since you’re all here criticizing Justin for not playing instruments on stage, what is your excuse for Joe?

• Tweetfreak

BabyYoureAFirework

how can you deal with deaf that support Selena but say shit about Justin Talent?
    at least.. he’s talented.
    and he doesn’t need a huge company -disney- to do something and make some money

SMH

___________________

Lol well I’m not a fan of any of those artists so…

• milenator

LMAO Im suprised people are seeing gnomeo&juliet (at midnight?) perhaps people who love animation or maybe people who thinks ‘its a cute looking movie’ disney musta a done a good job promoting it

• BabyYoureAFirework

I thought that said Joe Jonas PEDO BENEFIT CONCERT.

i thought the same thing earlier. just didn’t feel like sharing my thoughts

BOring ;/

love you too.
    -=-=
    makes me feel better

KEVIN CAN’T SING

milenator said:

everyone’s on this post lol

lol yup.

• BabyYoureAFirework

at least.. he’s talented.
    and he doesn’t need a huge company -disney- to do something and make some money

huh? i didn’t say shit about justin O_O

• Tweetfreak

huh? i didn’t say shit about justin O_O

I know lol
    I’m talking about those Selena fans around here doing it.
    I’m like about to virtualy punch them lmao

Nirvana sucks ass

SMH

_________________

Just my opinion.

I mean I love Taylor Swift but I don’t like watching her performances.

• putlimeinthecoconut

To be honest we’re only critising justin, not comparing him with Joe Jonas rofl.

wow, another excuss.

you know that’s true

stop making excuss’ for now. Seriously, the numbers don’t lie. Miley’s movie opened up and broke records.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I love how when the topic of music comes up, the beatles are always mentioned..

i like his tambourine playing. so amazing

Nirvana sucks ass

so do you.

you shouldn’t use photobucket it doesn’t work

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:26 pm

KEVIN CAN’T SING

this is true

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Just Go With It: 3,100 million

Gnomeo and Juliet: 2,300 million

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never: 1,700 million

Midnight Showings

What kind of person goes to the midnight showing of “Gnomeo & Juliet”? Baha

apprentaly a lot of people.

me too but they can have each other for all i care

LMFAO. Ikr? In 2 years time they will definitley be able to “have” eachother very closely…

Jonas fans just observing this stupid discussion pretending they are out lol..i’m 1 of them.when it’ll stop?

—————–

Um I see Jonas fans criticizing him so I was just wondering

SMH

___________________

Lol well I’m not a fan of any of those artists so.
    That was the most STUPID answer of the month.
    congratulations!

KEVIN CAN’T SING

That’s why he doesn’t sing, genius.

you shouldn’t use photobucket it doesn’t work

oh whatever. you still are dodging the main point here.

That’s why he doesn’t sing, genius.
    ———————-

they should put a tape over Nick’s and Joe’s mouths js

• BabyYoureAFirework

oh whatever. you still are dodging the main point here.

—————–

Um I see Jonas fans criticizing him so I was just wondering

Okies! But Joe can’t really play anything seriously, well i think so anyway.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:25 pm

Lol It’s funny how you have to criticize them to make Justin look good. Well even Joe can play the guitar,piano and the keyboards, but he obviously is not the John Mayer of our generation. But Joe is not even getting Grammy nominations,or so much of ‘praise’ because he’s average. So is Justin, nobody is really questioning his talent, he is just getting like way too overexposed. He’s not that great.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol well I’m not a fan of any of those artists so.
    That was the most STUPID answer of the month.
    congratulations!

Why was it stupid?

SMH

___________________

Lol well I’m not a fan of any of those artists so.
    That was the most STUPID answer of the month.
    congratulations!

rude.

KEVIN CAN’T SING

That’s why he doesn’t sing, genius.

Bahaha applause

• putlimeinthecoconut

That’s why he doesn’t sing, genius.
    ———————-

they should put a tape over Nick’s and Joe’s mouths js

Oh so, joe and nick can’t sing either huh? RME.

I know lol
    I’m talking about those Selena fans around here doing it.
    I’m like about to virtualy punch them lmao

please do i’ll help :)

• jeffhardy

———————————-

I’m not I’m just seeing a lot of hypocrisy and the Jonas did get hyped up like three or two years ago and got a grammy nomination so

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:27 pm

i like his tambourine playing. so amazing
    Just as amazing as Justin’s ‘dance’ to the playback.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:30 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

oh whatever. you still are dodging the main point here.

Just childish. Miley opened with less than 800 theaters, and Bieber has over 2,000. There is no excuss for him, and you acting like “parents won’t allow their kids to go” is a sad excuss. I pitty you.

Oh so, joe and nick can’t sing either huh? RME.

Joe can’t sing live and Nick’s not that bad but his voice is whiny as hell!

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:33 pm

———————————-

They got a Grammy nomination as a band, which means they were recognized as a group talent. You just brought up Joe. He never really got any individual attention.

As a group they are pretty strong.

• Tweetfreak

please do i’ll help :)

you heard that.. Selena Deaf.. I mean!.. fans?
    Justin fucking bieber mafia is around ;)
    lmao

i like his tambourine playing. so amazing
    Just as amazing as Justin’s ‘dance’ to the playback

HAHA

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

MILEY FUCKING CYRUS IS GOING ON TOUR!!
    Sorry for the caps.

• BabyYoureAFirework

good. can you please spell excuse right cuz it’s starting to get on my nerves..didn’t wanna say anything but ._. .. and it’s not an excuse cause you know his fan base is young people who couldn’t go to a midnight showing

KEVIN CAN’T SING

That’s why he doesn’t sing, genius.

Bahaha applause

*takes a bow* (; lmao.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:32 pm

KEVIN CAN’T SING

That’s why he doesn’t sing, genius.

True.

Selena stan please read this:

Are you Selena?

is here all from America?

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:38 am

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

i like his tambourine playing. so amazing
    Just as amazing as Justin’s ‘dance’ to the playback

HAHA

(;

I didn’t say that.

But I used to think Joe was my soulmate when I was 12 rofl
    ——————————–

Oh okay you were 12, phew that’s not that bad. I thought Aaron Carter and Nick Carter where the hottest things ever in the 90’s early 2000’s but I grew up obviously and realized they were fug.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Oh so, joe and nick can’t sing either huh? RME.

Joe can’t sing live and Nick’s not that bad but his voice is whiny as hell!

Joe’s voice lacks control and is off key sometimes but he can sing. And lmfao, i kinda have to agree. Nick has his moments.

• BabyYoureAFirework

OH isarcastic and that picture of katy was my way of saying END THE CONVERSATION cuz i’m tired of fighting.

I’m gonna kill Sarah one of these days

LOL

Sarah needs a stylist!!promptly!!

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:36 pm

is here all from America?

• LizzieHawkins

is here all from America?

I understood that :I

• putlimeinthecoconut

is here all from America?

no i’s am from ze united kingdom.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Spelling is username correctly would probably help.

• BabyYoureAFirework

you heard that.. Selena Deaf.. I mean!.. fans?
    Justin fucking bieber mafia is around ;)
    lmao

we need more users like you on here. rofl

• putlimeinthecoconut

OH NO THE NICK JONAS GIF STAN ANON IS BACK.
    *takes shield*

• BabyYoureAFirework

Spelling is username correctly would probably help.

do not feel like typing all that out.

Yes, ok Joe is not the greatest singer in the world and whilst he does play numerous instruments, that obviously isn’t his forte. What he does have however, is immense stage presence – he’s a born performer and frontman, both of which will carry him forward and, if his CD is all it promises to be …. then the rest will be history.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love how stans could fight with each other all day about dumb ass shit whilst the real artists don’t even give a fuck

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Spelling is username correctly would probably help.

haha, thanks. (;

• putlimeinthecoconut

Spelling is username correctly would probably help.

do not feel like typing all that out.

ctrl + c
    ctrl + v
    for future refrence… this is a easy way to copy and paste.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

is here all from America?

no i’s am from ze united kingdom.

i’m from Russia) like to read how u guys talking here

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:40 pm

Then you woke up right?

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:41 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

————————————————

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• BabyYoureAFirework

oh yeah, I spell a word wrong and you get mad. >.< well EXCUSE me for not being perfect. Hun, stop supporting and trying to believe that bieber will open at number one. Just sad. - sorry o_o thought people knew how to spell that word.. i never said he would open at number one. he most likely won’t but i’m gonna defend what you said about midnight showings and believe what i said about it

• Tweetfreak

we need more users like you on here. rofl

We’re a lot around twitter ;D

We’re a lot around twitter ;D

i don’t get on twitter a lot. lol and beliebers on twitter are crazy ._.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:40 pm

Yup.

Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:40 pm

LMAO IKR!?

lol..my favorite gif at the moment..but doesnt relate to this conversation in anyway

nonymous said:

hmmmmmn

(replying to this) – Feb 11, 2011 @ 12:41 pm
    partyindabaham said:

Britney’s new single isn’t average.

I find it quite average TBH.

• putlimeinthecoconut

theres a bad vibe in oceanup today. Usually happens when both JB’S are mentioned on one post.

• Tweetfreak

BabyYoureAFirework said:

i don’t get on twitter a lot. lol and beliebers on twitter are crazy ._.

I know that. Don’t worry I don’t have Bieber on my username, I’m not that crazy.
    But I do fight with Selena fans sometimes.

• milenator

isn’t it? It sounds like it belongs in the 1990’s. But of course, her fans buy into anything she makes. It’s #1 on iTunes. >.< __________________________ correction 80s its sounds like a ripoff of madonna’s express yourself which is what everyone’s saying even critics — O.O okay… It was just a rough estimate. —— good estimate though when I listened to it I felt like ive listened to that music before Gaga needs to stop bein like madonna she really needs to stop

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Selena stan please read this:

—————————————–
    Denial
    Babe, you need some help. Selena only wins ONE award EVERY SINGLE year. Get it through your brain. And unless you don’t take my word, search on google for how many awards she wins every year at the KCA’s. In denial? Bitch please.

• partyindabaham

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:40 am

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Selena stan please read this:

—————————————–
    Denial
    Selena doesn’t win one award every single year, she didn’t get anything in 2007 and 2008 although Wizards was on TV and the media was saying she’s the new big thing.

LizzieHawkins said:

Selena stan please read this:

Are you Selena?

No, are you?

_______________________
    file:///C:/Users/Randa/Downloads/tumblr_lg9akmoldZ1qclfo5o1_500.gif

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

MILEY FUCKING CYRUS IS GOING ON TOUR!!
    Sorry for the caps.

I heard that too. I hope the tour helps increase her CBT sells.

Three girls and a cup

• iSarcasticING

Shut up, Jo Brs rock. You can go back to worshipping your Bieber shrine now.

Now I’m nearly 16, my mind is a lot clearer haha

who are the J sisters????

ok

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

MILEY FUCKING CYRUS IS GOING ON TOUR!!
    Sorry for the caps.

I heard that too. I hope the tour helps increase her CBT sells.
    _________
    Yeah, that would be great. Tbh, that album ha some amazing songs so hopefully it will do way better. Ttyl.

• iSarcasticING

Haha, Biebers movie didn’t break the “biggest opening day” title. xD

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

MILEY FUCKING CYRUS IS GOING ON TOUR!!
    Sorry for the caps.

I heard that too. I hope the tour helps increase her CBT sells.
    _________
    __

yup. (:

WYLMITE? said:

He looks so handsome =)
    He really has his hands in his pocket all the time.. Lol
    Indeed so, so handsome and …. he either has his hands in his pockets or he folds his arms, our baby isn’t quite as confident as he’d have us believe, seriously Joe is self-conscious sometimes ….. deep down he’s basically shy. I got your number beautiful boy ;)

Shut up, Jo Brs rock. You can go back to worshipping your Bieber shrine now.
    ——————————————

i only worship coca cola

• BabyYoureAFirework

Shut up, Jo Brs rock. You can go back to worshipping your Bieber shrine now.

ok i will.

WYLMITE? said:

He looks so handsome =)
    He really has his hands in his pocket all the time.. Lol
    I know right.
    His little imperfections are so cute <3

• iSarcasticING

Oh my god. “Born This Way” sucks. >.< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:47 am

Shut up, Jo Brs rock. You can go back to worshipping your Bieber shrine now.
    ——————————————

i only worship coca cola

Explains a lot.

BORN THIS WAY SUCKS ASS

• BabyYoureAFirework

Oh my god. “Born This Way” sucks. >.< - I enjoyed it..

my Joe babe is so cute and hot at the same time! he is unique)) everutime when i see him i have a smile on my face

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:51 am

Feb 11, 2011 @ 11:49 am
    WYLMITE? said:

—————————–

Kingsley smh

• BabyYoureAFirework

i mainly liked the beat in born this way

BORN THIS WAY SUCKS ASS

best sentence ever

Kingsley is getting on my damn nerves with his Britney stanning.

good for you, anon

iSarcasticING said:

The sound is just weird.

• iSarcasticING

@BabyYoureAFirework you have to admit it was a little cheesy.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

oh yeah, I spell a word wrong and you get mad. >.< well EXCUSE me for not being perfect. Hun, stop supporting and trying to believe that bieber will open at number one. Just sad. - sorry o_o thought people knew how to spell that word.. i never said he would open at number one. he most likely won't but i'm gonna defend what you said about midnight showings and believe what i said about it -- get over the word. o_o seriously, now it's annoying. You're just a crazy stan that supports anything he does, and thinks he's perfect. >.< i’m done.

nonymous said:

hmmmmmn

that’s right

nonymous said:

• BabyYoureAFirework

get over the word. o_o seriously, now it’s annoying. You’re just a crazy stan that supports anything he does, and thinks he’s perfect. >.< i'm done. - Lol if you think this is what a crazy stan is TBH im not even seeing the movie this weekend. too many people at the theater. i was a done awhile ago you just went on

Is the stan war over?

• putlimeinthecoconut

Miley looked stunning at the Marie Vlaire photo shoot.

• BabyYoureAFirework

But I do fight with Selena fans sometimes.

what’s your twitter?

• Tweetfreak

what’s your twitter?

@Maandeerz (:

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Is the stan war over?

_________________

It’s never really over

hi bbs :)

• BabyYoureAFirework

@BabyYoureAFirework you have to admit it was a little cheesy.

it was but it’s only one song,i’ll just wait for her album to judge more

• Tweetfreak

One of the many reasons I don’t like her.

So Nick is basically acting like himself in the Mr.Sunshine episode?

Are you Selena?

No, are you?

Oh God…

good for you, anon

i’m just feel lazed to sigh in)) BTW nice icon

i’m just feel lazed to sigh in)) BTW nice icon

Lol thanks :)

eb 11, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    jazzie said:

hi bbs :)
    hey

• BabyYoureAFirework

i hate being out for snow nothing to do :|