Cash Cow Miley Cyrus Sells Condominium

MCyrus_PBC_PICS

‘Disney’s teenage cash cow Miley Cyrus recently sold down in Panama City Beach, FL, an area sometimes referred to as the ‘Redneck Riviera’, reports Real Estalker. Miley sold the $1,850,000 condo for $1,968,750 making about a 6% gain of $118,750. Miley’s talented with her real estate investment, so perfect.

• WYLMITE?

Don’t hate me.

• sophieeee

she didnt even need a house in florida….

• rainbow3000

Oceanup Miley Post Style:

[Insert praise]
    Miley Cyrus
    [insert praise][sarcastic comments]

• Lisa

Miley should give 1/3rd to chairty otherwise she will face the lords wrath.

• WYLMITE?

I should be studying instead of wasting my time on oceanUP.

• Belovatic

Miley should give 1/3rd to chairty otherwise she will face the lords wrath.

What?

i wish i could afford a house like this :(

• carbomb__

She’s perfect. =)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yo.

• WYLMITE?

Twitter has gone nuts.

• Peace’n’Love

Hiya

• Peace’n’Love

Hiya

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh, yeah, I know. Be thankful. I am thankful. I just got a fricken’ Fender for Christmas. I’m just saying, that house is beautiful. Doesn’t everyone want a place like that? :P

And I just realized I have a math test on Tuesday, and I’m going to the States today. :/ Why study when I can go tubing and run around a hotel? ;)

• Peace’n’Love

Hiya

• Bubbly-Joe

And I don’t hate you. I have respect for you ;)

• WYLMITE?

ROFL My profile is such a big FAIL.
    Blah I just wanted to fill it with something. XD

• Bubbly-Joe

I love the feeling of sneezing.

• jazzie

im jealous i love the beach :P

• Bubbly-Joe

Gah. I want summer to come sooner, so I can jump out of school and to the beach three times a week.

Oh, those days…

• rainbow3000

I think I’m gonna tell my dad to buy it

• WakaWakaEhEh

I would but my house in forest-like area..

• crah

Can’t she just sell it on 2 million.

• WYLMITE?

Feb 12, 2011 @ 08:52 am
    Bubbly-Joe said:

HAHA I know.

I just love putting up these quotes. :P

• Belovatic

WYLMITE? said:
    ROFL My profile is such a bis FAIL.
    Blah I just wanted to fill it with something. XD
    You’re profile is better than mine. Mine has nothing in it :)

• WYLMITE?

Feb 12, 2011 @ 08:53 am
    Bubbly-Joe said:

And I don’t hate you. I have respect for you ;)
    Most people go nuts when I try to preach or something. LOL

• WYLMITE?

Feb 12, 2011 @ 09:00 am
    Belovatic said:

WYLMITE? said:
    ROFL My profile is such a bis FAIL.
    Blah I just wanted to fill it with something. XD
    You’re profile is better than mine. Mine has nothing in it :)
    Lmao That is why I put those things up. It was just empty.

lol

• Belovatic

Great house btw :)

• BabyYoureAFirework

didn’t know she had one down there

• mfan

Lisa said:

Miley should give 1/3rd to chairty otherwise she will face the lords wrath

She seems to give around 10%; Do you?

• xSweetCandyxx

Nice house

• WYLMITE?

Sarcasm.

• iLoveChrisBrown

Shes good at everything shes smart ill give her that, and im surprise she actually made a profit cause now a days you cant, you end up losing money.

btw nice house when exactly did she buy this lol?

• xmickeyx18

Wait, when did she get this house?

• WYLMITE?

You can stand under my umbrella.

• mfan

She must have sold this place because it got out that she owned it.

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh God. If I had a house like that…

Instead I’m stuck in a three bedroom apartment, where my room happens to be the coldest, and our landlord is my uncle. Cool.

• WYLMITE?

Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.

– Oprah Winfrey

ou you suck ass leave miley alone

• milenator

‘Disney’s teenage cash cow’…. Miley’s talented with her real estate investment, so perfect.

LMFAO only Oceanup

• Ranii

cash cow. lol

So why does OU hate Miley Cyrus so much? I have never, EVER seen a post about her without them hating on her. Come on… she makes money on real estate so she’s a “cash cow” and her condo was “redneck riviera”?? Sad, OceanUp… sad.

• Anonymous1

Thats because the people that post stuff about miley are retarded assholes. They enjoy making fun of people better than them to gain viewers. They need help

uhh must be gooood bein miley!

• izzee__

shit that is one sweet apartment

why did she even buy that place in the first place? she probably hardly even visited there,