Nick Jonas GRAMMY GALA 2011

joipmnoi
miley-and-nick-jonas-9

Nick @ Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute To Industry Icons in Beverly Hills.

Hopefully, he was able to catch up with Miley, she needs his help!

He looks ABSOLUTELY amazing!! And about his “hair” .. it’ll GROW back. And still have that awesome curl to it.
    Miley and her “boobs” .. WHO CARES?

About the whole Miley thing, I doubt Nick is getting a hard on for her trashy look tonight. I don’t even think she looks that good to be honest. Plus they may not even see eachother tonight. Do you know how many people go to these parties? Tons.

• wavy

cute

nick and miley in the Same party .. i don’t see why it is a niley news. they’re not the only ones in there. -.-

JFC. Niley fans seriously need to STFU. Nick has a girlfriend which I would think by now he probably loves and cares for. There is no Niley 3.0 nor will
    there ever will be. One look of Miley and Nick isn’t going to magically fall in love with her again. She’s not the same Miley that he fell in love with in the first place and vice versa. Build a bridge and get the hell over it please.

itsadriennax

SAMANTHA BARKS,Y U NO BREAK UP WITH NICK JONAS CAUSE YOU AND NICK AINT LOVE .
    about 3 hours ago

Seriously? My God. I knew this was going to happen.

Samantha Barks has bigger boobs, so STFU.

• DdlovatoSTAN

His curls..are GONE

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Awe! Thats cute!

haha! I giggled at the girl who think Namantha is still going on!

Awe! Thats cute!

haha! I giggled at the girl who think Namantha is still going on!

What makes you think they aren’t?

Shamie.Says.Hey said:
    Awe! Thats cute!

haha! I giggled at the girl who think Namantha is still going on!

I’m laughing at you right now.

There really is no proof to say Nick and Sam broke up. I remember a period of time where they didn’t see eachother for months and I thought they broke it off but it ended up being they were still dating

• ElenKa luv NJ

what? namantha? fuck they even didn’t exist!! Nick is lonely boy who doesn’t need anyone except the beatlab

He’s FAT.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

_____________
    See Namantha = Non-existo!

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Shamie.Says.Hey said:
    Awe! Thats cute!

haha! I giggled at the girl who think Namantha is still going on!

I’m laughing at you right now.

Ohai Sam!

Shamie.Says.Hey said:

Shamie.Says.Hey said:
    Awe! Thats cute!

haha! I giggled at the girl who think Namantha is still going on!

I’m laughing at you right now.

Ohai Sam!

lol

Poor Nick. Has to deal with miley’s crazy fans.

Two words. Yum-my. Haha. God, the things I’d do to this boy.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Two words. Yum-my. Haha. God, the things I’d do to this boy.
    The things I have already done to him ;)

I don’t like his hair like this :c

Where are Kev and Joe?

Poor Nick. Has to deal with miley’s crazy fans.
    —————–
    wtf does miley fans have to do with anything

Ou, I’m so happy that he can boobhunt tonight (:

Feb 12, 2011 @ 11:22 pm
    Poor Nick. Has to deal with miley’s crazy fans.
    —————–
    wtf does miley fans have to do with anything
    Look at the comment below yours.

• MORICETSZ

Feb 12, 2011 @ 11:22 pm
    Poor Nick. Has to deal with miley’s crazy fans.
    —————–
    wtf does miley fans have to do with anything

shes talking about the boob topic lol

smile fake

cool he looks nice!!!!

• ElenKa luv NJ

i wonder if Nick is still a virgin? hope sam hadn’t work on this issue!!

• DamonSalvatore

ElenKa luv NJ said:

i wonder if Nick is still a virgin? hope sam hadn’t work on this issue!!
    oh hell. i hope hes still a virgin.
    he attracts me more like that;) haha x))

• Shamie.Says.Hey

DamonSalvatore said:
    ElenKa luv NJ said:

i wonder if Nick is still a virgin? hope sam hadn’t work on this issue!!
    oh hell. i hope hes still a virgin.
    he attracts me more like that;) haha x))
    ___

Nah Nicky boys too goody-to-shoes for that and besides I doubt Nick would enjoy fucking a 20 but looks 30 year old lady!

• Shamie.Says.Hey

DamonSalvatore said:
    ElenKa luv NJ said:

i wonder if Nick is still a virgin? hope sam hadn’t work on this issue!!
    oh hell. i hope hes still a virgin.
    he attracts me more like that;) haha x))
    ___

nicholas, where are your curls? you need to grow them back.
    i love him smiling.

• xSweetCandyxx

He looks amazing :D

• JustinBieberRepresentsAllThatIsWrongWithModernSociety

• Abbie

I hope he caught up with Miley!! (: He looks beautiful (:

that’s was harsh

• Shamie.Says.Hey

ElenKa luv NJ said:
    that’s was harsh

The truth is harsh.. But for realz have you seen her?!
    I could lower the age to 25 but thats as low as i will go!

• HeckYesJonas

S E X Y

• ElenKa luv NJ

The truth is harsh.. But for realz have you seen her?!
    I could lower the age to 25 but thats as low as i will go!
    of coarse i saw her and i don’t like her either….i wish someone better for baby Nick)))

• Shamie.Says.Hey

ElenKa luv NJ said:
    The truth is harsh.. But for realz have you seen her?!
    I could lower the age to 25 but thats as low as i will go!

========

Healz yeah! He needs a girl like Dani a nice grounded girl who has nothing to gain of Nick but love and happiness unlike Sam who enjoys smiling at the paps!

and who is dani?

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Feb 13, 2011 @ 02:37 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    cool haircut. Hope he ran into Miley and her new found… assets.
    I think you mean ‘Hope he ran into Miley and her new Puppies’

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Feb 13, 2011 @ 04:12 am
    ElenKa luv NJ said:
    and who is dani?

Danielle Jonas – Kevin’s wife!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

*____________*

Hopefully, he was able to catch up with Miley

I hope so! *-*

• ElenKa luv NJ

oh lol)) yes she is awesome!

Awesome! Still don’t get Emily osment’s tweet though. Must be some sort of joke.

Tbh, I am just so glad to see nick out and about, happy and tweeting. I feel withdrawals when is MIA, I also worry about him, he just seems more fragile to me, although he tries to act tough and fine. I know sound crazy!

HOT! he was very HOT!!!! there HOT!!

OHHH!! I was watching it like the first 10 minutes, but I was waiting for Nick and then I said he’s not coming and I turn off the computer. And now I know that he was there and Miley too ahhhhhhhhh BTW nick was sexy there with his new cuthair :D

loveim

fome

OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!!!! HE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS, HE LOOKS BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!
    LOOK AT THAT HAIR CUT, OOOOHMYGAWSH IT’S SO AMAZING! OH THE THINGS I’D DO TO THIS BOY!

and um ‘she needs his help’? really OU, really? why do you always post things like that or ‘he’s the only one who can save her’ and such?

you’re SO lame OU

fat fat fat… poor nick, ¿¿his hair??

ESTE NICK NO PUEDE ESTAR MAS RICO! ME LO COMO :P

• Anon

“Hopefully, he was able to catch up with Miley, she needs his help!”
    ——————
    someone can explain me why oceanup wrote that?

Haircut <3

• Andreepatricia

hay que papiii!

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Someone got a haircut haha I loved his curls<3 anyways,, he's beautiful

• xHotMessx

omg! he is HOT. <3

• sarah

NILEY :)

• sarah

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) I COULDN’T AGREE MORE WITH THAT <3

awww !

hi

• Gabbyy!

Wow, Nick looks pretty damn good! :)

Don’t like his haircut. He looks better with lots of curls on the sides of his head…

• EJonas

Wow! He looks hot with that haircut! *-*

le queda bien el nuevo look

nick has a dimple???

watch when she is on vacation from Direct from West End you will see another picture of Nick and Sam again then people will not be denial the reason you haven’t heard much about them because she is busy working just like him and also she is not a celebrity so it is very easy for him to keep it private plus they live across the country from each other when you see Samantha stop following Nick on twitter then you’ll know somethings up

?

I think Nick and Miley are just friends I mean he has fallen head over heels for Samantha which I consider to be a normal girl just not as normal as Dani

• ElenKa luv NJ

go to the post above anons

He is sexy!

io

io

• Selenahighquality

Very cute guy <33

• rimiley

i know nothing about nick
    but he is realy hot
    he should get miley back
    they were so cute together

he looks so handsome. cute, adorable, hott, and sexy :)) i love his new haircut<3 wonder if he ran into miley?….

Sexyyy

love him <3

Omg! Why are people saying he looks fat? He does not, he looks tiny and people say he is even skinnier in person. His hair looks good too, you can still see curls and he kind of has a messed up look to it. Glad he had fun. Can’t wait to hear the song he wrote with Sam hooks, that guy has a nice voice…..

• Rafaela

I want his perfect curls back :(

• Randy

Nick looks sooo good.
    I just wana say that Nick only looks for the inner beauty not the appearance. just saying.

a

• NjAsotame

M I N I S I M O ! <3
    hermozo se ve con el corte de pelo :)

he looks soooooooo goood!

nn

gv

This post has nothing to do with Miley or Sam Barks. GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Nick looks so handsome. <3

• Jane.in.Sane

He looks SOOO HOT!!

why did nick cut his hair :( oh well, it will grown back!

What do you think Emily Osment meant?

@nickjonas real men mix a bow tie with orange juice. Respect.

• rawr.

eh.

• ElenKa luv NJ

@nickjonas real men mix a bow tie with orange juice. Respect.

it’s probably some secret code))) something like don’t drink a lot cocktails)))

• kattt.

The tweet probably meant Emily saw him drinking orange juice and made a joke with him about it because everyone else at that party was drinking alcohol most likely and Nick probably drank orange juice or something.

Get it?

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

aww my little studmuffin<3.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

EWWWWWWWWW.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

What do you think Emily Osment meant?

@nickjonas real men mix a bow tie with orange juice. Respect.

he doesn’t drink.

Nick <3

Nick <3

You’re in denial if you think Nick and Sam aren’t dating. And Sam seems like a lovely, down to earth girl. I can’t see any reason to hate on her.

yadda yadda

smokin’

smokin’

Wow. Just when I think he couldn’t possibly get more handsome, he does. Nick Jonas, you are a sexy man!

Insanely good looking! YUM

Perfect…nuff said.

hes so hott

• ElenKa luv NJ

OMG WTF why a lot of ppl always pay too much attention to celeb’s hairstyle??? Zac, Joe, and now Nick! cause they love them not for their talent but only for their appearance…it’s pity

aw i dont want him to be with miley i wantt nelene or nemi

• karishy

damn he is short…i’m 15 and i’m taller than him :|

He’s beautiful :)

• JustBreathe.

“Hopefully, he was able to catch up with Miley, she needs his help”

really OU … really?

. . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>–==“
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

• ElenKa luv NJ

they can help to each other lol

…..

Of course he and Sam have a relationship. How many times does every one have to see them together? How many other girls fly out from another country to stay and hang out with him. Or fly w/him to Abu dhabi. Can’t believe people are sending Samantha pictures of Miley’s boobs. Nick chooses who he wants to be with, not the fans.

he looks amazing!!!!

it’s just a promotion..anon

no1currs about sam

WHERE DID THE CURLS GO

aw

Ughh oceanup thts messed up

oh mann <3
    hes gorgeous

• Anonymousxx2

Oceanup, you need help.

you’re beatiful you’re beautiful you’re beatiful its true! <3

hottie!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fugly

eff off Nick is not fugly

• MORICETSZ

BEAUTIFULL

• AnonymousEeE

RIP curls. He looks so grown up <3 wonder if he ran into Miley boobs?

• Better then Revenge

his hair looks different

• SJG97

Did he get a haircut?
    He looks hot. ;)

Woooow!!!!! Every new picture of him I see confirms that he’s the hottest man I ever see… pfff I’ll have naughty dreams tonight… ;D

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Nicholas Broke up with Sam when he saw her famewhore ways! I’m Sorry did we break up your fantasy!

My GOD, people!! Will you leave the poor guy alone? MY GOD, JUST LET HIM BE HAPPY!! If he saw Miley .. that’s good. He’ll remember the good times he had with her. Jeez, stop!! I’m tired of you people thinking that you might even have a chance with him!! Stop with the rude remarks about Samantha!! Don’t you realize your harsh words about her, will HURT him? No, I didn’t think so.

And I think he looks VERY dashing with his new haircut.

• BeautifulLie.

Looking good, Nicholas.

• AnonymousEeE

SJG97 said:

Did he get a haircut?
    He looks hot. ;)

yup.

• Jilleh

yummm.

Luimi rocks

Hopefully, he was able to catch up with Miley, she needs his help! __________ ROTFL Miley need Nick? Nicks needs Miley. The Jonas are dunzo!!

• JoeHoe15

I am loving his new haircut! Plus he looks super happy. ;)

• iSarcasticING

cool haircut. Hope he ran into Miley and her new found… assets.

• parathereal

ok i love them both.. but stop naggin about hopefully he can help her… shes doing fine.

• DamonSalvatore

YUMMY!

mmmh what id do if he was in my bed ;)

• DamonSalvatore

ok that sounded really perverted. sorry. heh.

• BglitterBBy2.0

My man – My man…
    talking bout my man – my man :)

Nicholas Jerry Jonas you’re such a stud muffin;)

• LilLala

I just wanna say that Dani and Kevin also had a long distance relationship(Dani in New Jersey and Kevin in Los Angelos)and now they are married now Nick has one with Sam(Samantha in London and Nick in Los Angelos and Texas)maybe this relationship might last
    he might shock people

• mctiqueen

Awe, he’s so cute!

• Shamie.Says.Hey

How Will it hurt him Anon?
    He broke up with the girl!

hottie!! i loooove his new hair style its so hott!