Owl City ENCHANTED Taylor Swift Cover

• hithere

OKAAAY

D

• Daydreamer…..

A) I love Adam Young, he’s a genius and a true talent.
    B) Enchanted was the best song on the album.
    C) If they dated, I would actually approve. Now there’s a sweet guy that would treat a girl right!
    Adam <3

• NadiaAf23

OMGGGGG!!!!!!! SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE! My heart just skipped a beat!!!!

“above all, I want you to know…I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU TOO!”

:))))

I hope they get together ASAP!

He is sweet but I definately prefer Taylor with Jake G.

I just about fell out of my chair laughing so hard! That would totally make my day if Joe did a cover of one of the songs Taylor has written about him!

Lmao. I’d LOVE to hear that xD

OMG HE KNOWS <3 They would be perfect together :’)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

This is really cute.

TAYLOR I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!! OHMYGOD SHE NEEDS TO LISTEN TO THIS!!!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Belovatic said:
    Just found out that this song is actually about him. O_o

Would be awkward if he sang this and it wasn’t even about him, wouldn’t it? LOL

• xSweetCandyxx

• Belovatic

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Belovatic said:
    Just found out that this song is actually about him. O_o

Would be awkward if he sang this and it wasn’t even about him, wouldn’t it? LOL

yeah :)

wait so that song is about him?!? what?

• @secondtea

i’m still waiting my credits, bitch g.g

• Iwillbeme48

definitely one of her best songs. too bad he’s mad ugly lmao

More like Auto-Tune City.

But the song is about him…

Can’wait for Joe’s cover of Forevef and always and Last kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes my heart smile :)

I want my own Adam Young. Any guy who does this to a girl is a guy worth taking notice of.
    And to that twat, ‘iwillbeme84′, calling him ‘mad ugly’, can you please shut up? I personally think he’s adorable and him and Taylor would be so good together. I’m sorry that you’re so stuck up your ignorant ass to not notice that appearance only attracts while personality keeps.

• taylorswifttttx3

oh my goodness….. <3

eb 12, 2011 @ 10:02 am
    wait so that song is about him?!? what?
    ===================

Yup. hooked-up a couple years ago.

• omg wtf lolz

He’s my idol since 2009 <3 and he loves her. :') THIS MADE ME CRY NO JOKE.

oowoww

• Oh SNAP

I was never in love with someone else
    I never had somebody waiting on me
    ‘Cause you were all of my dreams come true
    And I just wish you knew
    Taylor I was so in love with you.

Awwwwwwww…. <333 I'd love it if they became a couple! Haha :')

• LoveSavetheEmpty

<3333333333333333333333333333333

• LucyWhite

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEAGE over here!!!!!!!! <3

• Marie

I love it! <3 this is so sweet! <3<3

OMG EVERYTHING’S CLICKING TOGETHER! THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW! HIS REAL NAME’S ADAM YOUNG….

• dmimima

This is so romantic! I want someone to do this for me! Lucky Taylor! Enchanted is the best song on the album <3

• puddingtoes

lvkhdlabdkjbkjab AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :D

God, he’s sweeter than candy!!! <3

bcz his name is adam young. and taylor’s hidden messages for ‘enchanted’ is ‘adam’. so obvious huh?

my heart just melted a bit. wow. he’s perfect. i reallllly hope she hears this.

• blackswan

————————–
    lmao same here. especially ‘Forever and Always’ because there was such drama when that song came out. ‘Last Kiss’ is much more downplayed and sort of “swept under the rug.” but either would be great.
    and I legit cried when I first heard this. I would so approve of this couple, regardless of him being “mad ugly” (seriously -_____-) he would treat her right, and asmoothcriminal, I doubt she’d set out to make everyone hate him because even if they happened to not work out, I’m sure he wouldn’t be a douchebag about it (if he is the one to do the breaking up).

OMG. That is so ridiculously cute!
    They definitely should go out now that she’s single and all. Or at least I think she’s single. Either way that song is just the cutest reply I’ve ever heard. omg.

She better listen to this. They would be the perfect couple <|3

• BeautifulLie.

This is so cute.

• blackswan

omg, adam young is just awesome and so cuuuuteeeee <3, I love him and this cover :), taylor should date him!! awww <3
    how do u know this song is about him?:O
    ————————————
    because:
    a) she purposely put the word “wonderstruck” in the song because he used it in an e-mail to her, and she had never heard that before. Adam Young has been known to use “wonderstruck” at least four times before.
    and more importantly:
    b) the secret message in the song booklet is “Adam”

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    LOL HE RESPONDED TO ENCHANTED!!! THAT IS SOOO CUTE!! IT SEEMS LIKE MIGHT REALLY WORK W? THEY WERE TOGETHER!!

how do u know this song is about him?:O

• Sarah

loved this!!
    too cute!

they. need. to. get. married. ASAP.

Cutest couple EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

• barbiegzz

aww i love it! But my favoritee was the last part!!…:)

• itsjustme

it’s the sweetest Valentine’s Day gift ever!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• LetsJumpTheSun

i think this version is way better :)

They would be such a good couple! Wait. How old is he?

• DropTheWorldx

Around 23 or 24. :)

• Letsgarchdemi

i LOVE owl city

• longlive

OH MY GOD… OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
    HER SECRET MESSAGE ON ”ENCHANTED” IS ADAM.
    So, here is ADAM YOUNG making a COVER/REPLY of ENCHANTED.
    I died. I just fucking died.

• asmoothcriminal

I love Adam.
    Dnl Taylor Swift.

• asmoothcriminal

And gah, nononononono at the thought of Adam dating Taylor.
    You don’t need to date her man, she’ll only try to make everyone hate you after you guys break up.

Sooooo cute what a great story to tell their kids if they get together.

awwwwww

The song is cute but I just can’t see her with him. She also needs to stop dating for a while and concentrate on touring.

• EverybodyareCRAZY

i really love,love,LOVE this version <3 he's so cuute :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

kay

• Belovatic

Love that version <3

• Bethany

I’m having an eargasm.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Aww <3 That is so sweet

• BabyYoureAFirework

dnl him

they should be together <3

• @secondtea

WHERE ARE MAH CREDITS, BIATCH? I sent you this news!

• WYLMITE?

I like this so much better.

• Belovatic