Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Grammys ’11

selenawhitehot

Thx Vivian! OMG NEW INTERVIEWS UNDER!

Selena on her new single ‘Who Says’.. ‘it’s different and stripped down’.

‘I love Justin Bieber’s movie because it’s not a concert movie’.

love

• xCookieMuffin

Beautiful :) ; but I don’t like the dress.

• puddingtoes

My God, she looks fabulous. She never fails to impress me. She has the best red carpet dresses.

• BabyYoureAFirework

her head is huge

Woah for a sec I thought she was Mila Kunis! But she looks freaken amazing as always.

I think it looks tacky.

I’m not a fan of her, because I feel like shes not the same person she used to be, shes dressing more sexy than usual, and I normally HATE everything she wears on the red carpet…but I have to admit, she looks STUNNING! And shes growing up in a mature way unlike Miley… Shes showing some cleavage, but not trying too hard.

Love it

kind of boring?

• apartofyourworld

beautiful and classy.

It’s a pretty dress
    It’s a pretty girl.
    But it’s not a pretty dress ON the girl. Geez, Selena, you choose GRAMMY night to wear something that don’t suit you? smh.

Feb 13, 2011 @ 04:49 pm

Love it

she’s also been tanning ever since she started dating bieber

• idkMyBFFjill

That freckle on her boob should really become her trademark.

Pretty as usual :)

• xCookieMuffin

The dress kinda suits her. I’m not too big on it, but maybe if it was in black or some other colour then gold I’d be loving it more. Or if she choose to wear something less simple in general.

• Tweetfreak

I don’t really like it.
    She kinda look like an Oscar award

Sexy couple

• thousandreasons

not a fan of the dress, or her for that matter
    doesn’t suit her.

• xCookieMuffin

Well, I’m off. Bye guys! :D

• Jane.in.Sane

Geez, I lurrvv her dress.
    She’s gorgeous.

And I’m not really a Bieber stan, but he isn’t actually looking that bad *surpresses baby barf*

Gorgeaous Dress, I preferr what she wore to the Never Say Never premire, purple fits her , gold blends to much to her skin color.

• BabyYoureAFirework

she doesnt even deserve to be there

I’m guessing Nick isn’t going to the Grammys. Or maybe he just didn’t do the red carpet.

• wavy

she looks alright

btw is this were everyone is at ir are they on the gaga post

• Tweetfreak

btw… why didn’t OU post something about the BAFTA?

• WakaWakaEhEh

she doesnt even deserve to be there
    ___

They chose her to come since she’s presenting an award.. Why do you not like her so much?

• thousandreasons

she doesnt even deserve to be there

MTE. i believe demi deserves it more than she does!

….Eh, Eh

…..

…….

Cristhy said:
    I really loved her dress she looked classy and beautiful :) Justin and Selena make a great couple

You mean how bad that GAY and his BEARD looks?

• ilovepeacock

Bieber looked hot, imo.

t

• Jelenas

why there’s lot of ppl said bout their dating and hate it come on people get a life sel just 2 years older than justin? idk why belieber so hate it they just forgot justin is human and he ‘can’ dating ckckck

• c

lalala

queen of boring. with the king of gayness.

wearing same colour?

guys wat was ur reaction of justin not winning the grammys??:P

a

pretty

• Jelenas

cuteee :D

I think Miley and Selena both looked beautiful tonight..To the people saying Selena didn’t deserve to be there stay bitter :D, first she was asked to present an a award, second as much as some of you guys might hate it one of Selena’s occupation is a singer, and third there were Other celebs at the Grammy’s who aren’t even music related.

Love the dress

selena gomez is so gorgeous

Hello You, with the IQ of a bumblebee

*Selena – Nick Jonas
    Is someone looking for a person, both inside and outside beautiful, always comes back to Selena

*Selena – Taylor Launter
    2009: Filming in Toronto/Canada at the same time …
    Twilight = Taylor (he was not very well known)
    Ramona and Beezus = Selena

*Selena – Justin Bieber
    2009: Justin would like to meet Selena (as time goes by)
    “I think anyone would be lucky to date Selena Gomez. She’s a great person.”

*Selena – Cory Monteith
    2010: Common filming “Monte Carlo” in Europe

P.S.:
    And all the other boys in the queue call screaming … I,I,I,I

something looks off about this picture…

?

• ilovepeacock

STFU about Selena not deserving to be there. You don’t even have to be a singer to be at the Grammys. She was invited! She was WANTED there. Stfu, your opinion in this case really doesn’t matter.

• LetsJumpTheSun

She looks stunning, but ew I dont like how Bieber looks, too much white. I just dont like how he looks.

• jackie.r.

I think the dress is pretty..but not gorgeous. Her makeup is really pretty, though.
    Again, that’s kind of not a flattering dress for her bodytype.

Making Selena look good must be a lot of work.

• Tweetfreak

So true. They need to put the eye on Andrew lol
    ad also give him a category in here.
    hate seeing him at “Random Dudes”
    -*-
    Ugh me too!
    Andrew really does need his own category. He seems to be on here once a week lately and he’s going to be Spiderman so I think we should just plead for @oceanUp to make him a category. Cuz he’s not some ‘random dude’ lmao.

I’m gonna stalk them on twitter everyday also via email lol

• MORICETSZ

she looks amazing and so does justin.
    theyre kinda matching hahaha

• Jane.in.Sane

Tweetfreak said:

So true. They need to put the eye on Andrew lol
    ad also give him a category in here.
    hate seeing him at “Random Dudes”
    -*-
    Ugh me too!

I’m gonna stalk them on twitter everyday also via email lol
    -*-
    LMAO
    I really hope they listen!

• carbomb__

I love her hair….

ugly dress

love her

i LOVE selena but i would like to see this on a maybe older like 30 year old but she still look great

• Legally Brunette

I don’t like her, but the dress is pretty.

she look old

what happened to her chest she have no boobs

• lovelife48

gorgeous :) and to the people who say she doesn’t deserve to be there, obviously the people who run the Grammys think she does because they asked her to present, so stop hating.

• xHotMessx

i really liked her dress.

====h tt p ://www.betterwholesaler.us ======
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

she doesnt even deserve to be there

IA. But hey, the randomness people always get invites.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I freaking laugh at her big head! LMFAO

_

well your a bitch.

*randomest

• wavy

i want demi to be there :/

what post is everyone in

I don’t like the dress, kinda boring, idk.. nothing special..

same hair, make up, all her dresses are the same and the colors are boring.

• thousandreasons

she doesnt even deserve to be there

MTE. i believe demi deserves it more than she does!
    ===
    This. But Demi can’t do anything for a while :\

that LOST dude hasn’t either but, her time will come. she deserves it

• wavy

every post is dead

• sophieeee

She looks like a baby Kim K :)

• Letty

AMAZING! She looks extremely cute. Fell in love with her dress.

• Anonymousness

she’s really pretty but i dont like that color on her. and that picture angle makes her head look extraordinarily hugee.. seriously ou?
    they always choose the most unflattering pics… :/

• Jane.in.Sane

Is Anon18 or any other photo shopper creeping on here???

• Jane.in.Sane

Jane.in.Sane said:
    Tweetfreak said:

btw… why didn’t OU post something about the BAFTA?
    -*-

So true. They need to put the eye on Andrew lol
    ad also give him a category in here.
    hate seeing him at “Random Dudes”
    -*-
    Ugh me too!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

best dressed IMO

• diane n.

haha, i like how the guy stopped halfway through justin bibers name and looked at selena when they were presenting.
    she was like ‘what?’

……..

• forevermuggle

Girl is pretty but her hair looks flat and boring.

His awesomely embarrassing movie ratings :

1.3/10 – so good, LOL

Dustbin looked pissed when that nobody girl was announced as winner and he only clapped few moments later after realized his face being shot over and over again, what a SORE LOSERS

• TeamStelena

OMG! There’s no word good enought to describe beauty of Selena. She’s gorgeous, flawless, amazing..her dresses are always beautiful. She’s so perfect. She’s grown up..but in a good way. She’s such a lady. You gotta love her. <3

pretty

Dustbin looked pissed when that nobody was announced as GRAMMY WINNER and he only clapped few moments later after realized his face being shot over and over again.

Jelenas said:

How gullible are you supposed to be?
    She’s notoriously BEARD for gay guys and Beaver gay rumor still persistent, I think it’s bad move when they chose rigid girl as his FAG HAG, it only makes him looks gayer than ever

• MayelaBieber

<333

She looks incredible.

iuh

i love them together.<3
    so perfect

• Wonderland

shes the biggest famewhore

?

I want to date her. She’s stunning.

?

?

• LoveBieber4Ever

I Love Justin : ** But I Don’t Know Why HAte His Fans Selena??

Best Couple Ever <3

Love You JELENA

matching color attire,they look good with their outfits

she looks gorgeous. she doesn’t have much of a figure, but she still looked way better than at his premiere. she has a beautiful face. justin looks good but suits make him look chubbier no offense.

His awesomely embarrassing movie ratings :

1.3/10 – so good, LOL

sorry but that’s probably from his bitter haters. they hate that the movie actually got pretty good reviews from many critics.

pretty

• JustinBieberWarrior

selena looks better in this picture
    http://twitpic.com/3zm801. she looks flawless!
    justin looks super cute :)

a

huh

• xSweetCandyxx

They both looked amazing :)

selena is gorgeous

One more time she kicked Miley’s ass on red carpet. You can’t even compare them. :)

• Better then Revenge

well i think she looked amazing…the dress isn’t one of her best but it still suits her and i love her hair and makeup

Fghn

looks nice

SELENA YOU ARE STUNNINGG!!!

I wasn’t the biggest fan of Selena before, but I just can’t stand her ever since she started dating Justin. It’s not cause I’m some teenie who is obsessed with Justin or thinks I’m gunna marry him. I don’t like Justin that much either. But isn’t weird that Selena is ALWAYS dating the biggest teen star. First — Nick Jonas when the Jonas Brothers were at the peak of their career. Then when New Moon came out and Twilight was huge, Selena dated Taylor Lautner. Now that that is all over, Justin Bieber is the new sensation and of course, Selena’s dating him. Selena, you are 18 and you are gorgeous, why are you dating 16 year old Justin Bieber? I’m sorry. I don’t see any other reason then: Fame.

1st!
    and she looks gorgeous!

udhdjf

pretty :)

• LoveToLove

fucking gorgeous

• WakaWakaEhEh

Pretty :)

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Wait,nevermind.Forget my comment on the Lady gaga post about loving her dress.Its okay.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

But Kelly is right.

Bieber is banging that

• BirthdayCake

awe she looks so pretty. :D

I really don’t like that color dress on her

• FrancyJonasGomez

She looks beautiful, haters gonna hate <3

beautiful

Selena looks absolutely stunning. Beautiful.

jdkd

jdkd

• katty

the most beautiful in the world

She’s Smokin 0_o wew!

uhh

• SellyismygirlCrush

Feb 13, 2011 @ 04:57 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:
    she doesnt even deserve to be there
    _

neither does snooki but she’s there.
    Kim K, that dude from lost, they ask people to present…

• Lorraine?

I dislike Guilianna so much.

• Cristhy

They match again haha

Umm

absolutely gorgeous! TAKE NOTES MILEY!

• idkMyBFFjill

she doesnt even deserve to be there

MTE. i believe demi deserves it more than she does!
    ===
    This. But Demi can’t do anything for a while :\

• Jane.in.Sane

Tweetfreak said:

btw… why didn’t OU post something about the BAFTA?
    -*-
    Probably because neither Miley, Demi, the Jonases, Selena, or Bieber attend the BAFTAs.

• Tweetfreak

Jane.in.Sane said:
    Tweetfreak said:

btw… why didn’t OU post something about the BAFTA?
    -*-

So true. They need to put the eye on Andrew lol
    ad also give him a category in here.
    hate seeing him at “Random Dudes”

• Cherry

Kinda boring for the Grammys #blah

• jazzie

is everyone in this post?

• SellyismygirlCrush