Zac Efron NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

zac-efron-joe-jonas-fashion-69

Zac Efron sitting next to friend Joe Jonas at the Calvin Klein Mens Fall/ Winter Fashion show for New York Fashion Week on Feb. 13. Zac is attached to the action comedy ‘The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman’, producer Albert Berger confirmed via The Playlist. Photos: Fame.

The film will be similar in tone to Pulp Fiction, it follows the character of Charlie who meets and falls in love with the girlfriend of a dangerous mob boss, suffers numerous beatings as a result. Pictures of Zac filming New Year’s Eve HERE!

Hopefully Joe is visiting Ashley today, they need to keep their love strong!

umm them two together i think i just died.

• AcidPinkLemonade

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

I’m glad they both cut their hair off. Now we can see the people that loved them for their hair. Smh.
    ——————————————–
    MTE. Although I LOVED his curly locks, it was his best look in my opinion.

zac did gain some weight for the lucky one..but whatever

ilovepeacock said:
    excuse me, you’re a hell of guy.
    I mean, my my my my my you’re like pelican fly
    I mean, you’re so shy, and I’m lovin your tie<3

• Untouchable

zac and joe ;)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

MTE. Although I LOVED his curly locks, it was his best look in my opinion.
    ________
    I think I’m the only one that loved he’s straight hair ^.^ But it didn’t look good at times.

they both look cute with short hair, but i loved joe with his curly hair.

14, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

MTE. Although I LOVED his curly locks, it was his best look in my opinion.
    ________

well you and taylor swift.. lol but no in like a couple pics it was good but most of the time he looks gay.

you can tell when a photo was taken

joe
    06 – short hair
    07 – long hair
    08 – straight hair
    09 – curly hair
    2010 – short hair
    2011 – shorter hair

• Jilleh

“Hopefully Joe is visiting Ashley today, they need to keep their love strong!”

LOL.

• wavy

ok.

• thedarksunshine

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    MTE. Although I LOVED his curly locks, it was his best look in my opinion.
    ________
    My favourite is the short hairstyle he has now and the infamous Joehawk when he was 16! haha

apparently vanessa is going to be in new york this week. oh man,, wonder if she bumped into zac?
    gfdklgjd

• Anonymous25

Zac used to be so hot, now he’s so fug and chunky.

Joe, you’re fug too but at least you’re not chunky.

Kellan no comment
    are you lesbo right??

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

__
    Awe, tbh the hairstyle in my icon was his best ^.^

• Anonymous25

I support Jefron :)

• puddingtoes

Aww, twins.

soo i’m confused zac and vanessa aren’t back together again??? i thought everyone comfired they were?!!! ugghhhh

Hopefully Joe is visiting Ashley today, they need to keep their love strong!
    _____________________________________________
    sorry oceanup, but he’s not even there with her today and she.
    Because jashley is over!

Did Zac gain some weight O__o ?

Guess it’s just me .

Did Zac gain some weight O__o ?

Guess it’s just me .

Joe = Beatiful
    Zac = Cute, but fat face

¿kellan? ¿who? ugly! ashley & kellan are bitch couple.

Cool

• AcidPinkLemonade

Whoa, they kind of look alike.

Look at the comment lower my second.
    ——————–

whattttttttttt

I think Joe looks better in the first pic. I like Zac’s cornflower blue eyes though:)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Look at the comment lower my second.
    ——————–

whattttttttttt
    ____
    Waddup?

• XsparksflyX

is joe sitting between zac efron and shaun the sheep?

• Just Dream

Hopefully Joe is visiting Ashley today, they need to keep their love strong!

Yeah,you’ve got to be kidding me.I guess you meant “Hopefully Joe will broke up with Ashley today”

Twins XD hahhahahahaha

• liva

what the fuck!!!

• whatthefudge

Zac and Joe <33333

Hopefully Joe is visiting Ashley today, they need to keep their love strong!
    ===
    ^Hopefully, OU will stop letting the 8 yr olds do their posts so they can stop sounding unbelievably stupid!
    __________
    OK.. PS.
    F*CK u OU! -_-

HAHAHAHA YOU ARE TEAM JASHLEY JOE DIDNT PASS VALENTINES DAY WITH ASHLEY SOO WHAT DO YOU THINK? HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE THATS NOT LOVE AT ALL IDIOT.

Hopefully Joe is visiting Ashley today, they need to keep their love strong!
    ===

• mellow

I just realized what an esquisite slash pairing they make.

• JoeHoe15

Joseph & Zachary <3

Why has noone mentioned Kellan. He is looking Hot!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Sexy people.

• AnonymousEeE

Hopefully Joe is visiting Ashley today, they need to keep their love strong!

you slay me OU…

• ilovepeacock

excuse me, you’re a hell of guy.
    I mean, my my my my my you’re like pelican fly
    I mean, you’re so shy, and I’m lovin your tie<3

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

excuse me, you’re a hell of guy.
    I mean, my my my my my you’re like pelican fly
    I mean, you’re so shy, and I’m lovin your tie<3
    _________
    Nicki, fittin’. xD

• milenator

omg they kind of looks alike next to each other with their hair like that :O

• milenator

omg they kind of looks alike next to each other with their hair like that :O

Zac used to be so hot, now he’s so fug and chunky.

Joe, you’re fug too but at least you’re not chunky.

Kellan no comment

HAHAHAHA. Oceanfail, you kill me with your Jashley humor. they clearly broke up. her friends talk so much smack about him and she joins in.

====h tt p ://www.betterwholesaler.us ======
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

• limelighter

excuse me, you’re a hell of guy.
    I mean, my my my my my you’re like pelican fly
    I mean, you’re so shy, and I’m lovin your tie<3
    ______

<3333

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Feb 14, 2011 @ 01:28 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

———————

wtf is this comment

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

———————

wtf is this comment
    ______
    Look at the comment below my second.

Joe is soo hot!
    he’s in LA, “NOT” with Ashley.