Ashley Greene The Boom Boom Room

ashley-green-bikini

Ashley Greene will star in ‘The Boom Boom Room,’ mystical drama & modern-day fable costarring Christopher Walken, Shirley MacLaine and Adam Beach, reports IndieWire. Set in the desert of New Mexico, the fairytale film, which will shoot there on location this summer, focuses on a young woman named..

Adeline Winter (Greene) who embarks on a voyage to dig up old family secrets & comes upon a pair of old vaudeville stars (Walken, MacLaine) who transform her life.. In the California desert, in a mystical and magical town, live the once great Vaudeville stars, Dixie Meade and Jimmy Riggs. They have long awaited

the return of the baby girl they were forced to give up to find her way back to them. One day, Adeline Winter, a mysterious and beautiful girl, appears. She is not the girl for whom they were waiting, but their lives and hers will be inexorably intertwined and changed forever. Gold dust, Dancing Girls and Long-haired..

..Indians will all collide with this family in search of redemption, salvation & each other. A fairytale world provides the landscape and THE BOOM BOOM ROOM with a heartbeat. A story of miracles, love and the belief in all that is good gives hope to all who journey into this magical world of wonderment.

• xafranbix

LOL . isnt the Boom Boom Room the bar where Joe went one night?

• nownlaterz

xafranbix said:

LOL . isnt the Boom Boom Room the bar where Joe went one night?
    lmao I was JUST about to comment on that. Oh well lol

I’m not a Jemi Stan but I think Demi is so much prettier than Ashley. Ashley had no curves and her face is nothing special imo
    —————-

no1currs
    Obviously you do since you replied.
    ——————

no demi has nothing to do with post gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Neither does ashley in joe posts. They have nothing to do with her, yet she is still mentioned. Too bad, so sad. :(

he’s dating her, demi has nothing to do with ashley. so shut up.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Uh what? I didn’t understand it.

• Trainups

What the heck. I am all for getting parts in movies but does Ashley ever get a part in a likely blockbuster or big name movie. She was lucky with Twilight but every movie she has done since then seem like “what the heck”. I give her some balls though. She is always talking about these “great” stuff/movies she has coming up. Seriously she is on the same playing field as Camilla Belle.

Okay?

what a weird picture…

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Camilla likes doing small movies because she likes to
    take breaks and figure out who she is then come back.And she shouldn’t be able to do that if she was a huge actress.Plus,Camilla is gonna be known for her killer sense of style not her movies.Atleast the movies she has coming out soon.

• Ashleyy.

Lmao. Boom Boom Room. Creative.

• idkMyBFFjill

mmmmm, give me some of that scaly, succulent bosom.

Feb 15, 2011 @ 03:40 pm

he’s dating her, demi has nothing to do with ashley. so shut up.

So. It’s the same thing. If people can’t mention other people in posts then it applies for everyone. Not just one person. So you, “shut up”. lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

disgusting

maybe jashley will break up considering she’ll be in mexico doing that in the summer

——————————

no ashley has something to do with joe cause he’s dating her, demi has nothing to do with ash

• Bubbly-Joe

Eh, doesn’t sound good to me. I don’t like fairytale-y movies and majestic stuff.

• XoePowns

Mmmm Boobs (O.O)

——————————

You dumb too. ash has nothing to do with jonas brothers or solo joe posts. What is with these idiots today?

jashley stans are SO pathetic.

Saggy saggy.

arent those kind of bikini’s worn with perky breasts?

• Lupo.

Her tits are aok by me

whore whore whore
    a nadie le importa esta puta..
    bad actrees
    she is a ugly old

• wavy

dont feel like reading…..

Yeh she got lucky with Twilight now the roles are flooding in – that’s Hollywood for you!!

Feb 15, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    Feb 15, 2011 @ 03:13 pm
    I don’t know who she is, care to enlighten me? Thanks in advance.
    ======================

That about does it.

—————-

no1currs
    Obviously you do since you replied.

SAGGAYY PARTAYY!

Boobs

Sounds like a shit movie/cast.

Her boobs are in the floor disgusting

eb 15, 2011 @ 03:24 pm

—————-

no1currs
    Obviously you do since you replied.
    ——————

no demi has nothing to do with post gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I’m glad glad I have small boobs that way they’ll NEVER sag

• Mandyyl

Ugh!!!!! OH, uh, gee I’m SO surprised!!!! not! Figures that’s what she would do, be in another blockbuster to show her uh…feet… bahahaaa

• MileyJonas

The saggy bobbies are back in OU

i hate her!!

ew

….

What a whore!

Mama and Papa Jonas must be so proud of their sons choice of girlfriend!!!

I don’t know who she is, care to enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

i

Feb 15, 2011 @ 03:13 pm
    I don’t know who she is, care to enlighten me? Thanks in advance.
    ======================