It’s disappointing that he confided in the media rather than his own family. I was shocked that he publicized his problems like that.
    How do you know he didn’t try? No one knows their situation, so people should stop acting like they do.

Regardless of whether or not he talked to his family about it, it still doesn’t make this situation acceptable or appropriate. He should never have brought the media into this.

• paperheartsx3x3

HONESTLY, EVERYONE SHOULD JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM WORK OUT THEIR PROBLEMS. SADLY THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

FORMSPRING ME

THERE IS NO REASON TO BLAME HANNAH MONTANA AND MILEY CYRUS FOR THERE DISVORCE…THERE RELATIONSHIP OBVIOUSLY WASEN’T AS STRONG…WERE ALL SINNERS AND TISH MESSED UP

Then Billy Ray should of kept his mouth shut
    ____________________________________________

And Miley shouldn’t have done things that she knew would bring negative attention to herself and her family. She may have the right to do what she wants, but she has to remember that the things she does effect everyone around her, especially her family.

And Tish shouldn’t have let her do some of the things she did. Tish was the only parent who was alwsys around, and she was Miley’s manager, and handler.

test

• GabbyxNicole

I hope the whole family is ok. I don’t want to get involved in their own family business. I hope they sort out their issues.

poor them

—————-
    i agree with you 100% percent

• KristinaMarie559

If they’re actually “reuniting” everyone on twitter’s gonna look so stupid.
    when don’t people on twitter look stupid. Half of the people on twitter act like 12 year olds

• KristinaMarie559

Then Billy Ray should of kept his mouth shut
    ____________________________________________

Miley is in a learning period, people shouldn’t take every bad thing she does and blow it up because she is going to make a ton of mistakes.

Billy should have never brought it up to the media. At least what Miley did, she tried to keep it private

hi

Learning period my ass. You stans need to stop using that “growing up” thing as an excuse. There are PLENTY of teens that don’t do what she does. Get that through your head.

?

And miley shouldn’t have done dumb stuff to draw attention to herself, yet I don’t hear her stans complaining.

• SellyismygirlCrush

—————-
    i agree with you 100% percent_

__

Then Billy Ray should of kept his mouth shut.

Prayers to their family. It’s tough going through a divorce as a family, trust me, I know. Even worse with the fact that it’s public – ouch.

• AVPM

I think tish is a horrible mother. Not to be mean but, she is miley’s manager/mom and she seems to not be helping her daughter at all.

• AVPM

He who must not be named is on this website? NO WAY! i thought he was dead. Wow, he must have had another horcrux stashed away somewhere.

• Lupo.

One of the great things about Hannah Montana ending is these fagolas are going away.

Hiphop Ho-down lmbo

And plenty of teens that do, do, what she does. They are ALL growing up. They are 18 for fuck’s sake, so probably when they are 23 and grown they gonna be more mature. No matter how Miley or un-Miley they are!!

Feb 15, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    If they’re actually “reuniting” everyone on twitter’s gonna look so stupid.

Everyone on twitter is stupid.

Feb 15, 2011 @ 07:59 pm

No one will agree with me but I think this might have been good for his image. Like a few days before this broke he was sorta unknown and now he’s known for having a head on his shoulders. Might even be good for Miley. Its a feeling I have.

There’s kinda a possibility he’s talking out his ass because of the bong video, which angered so many people so he has to appease to everyone now. “Yes, the bong video is bad, yes Miley is going crazy.” Billy on your side, like Billy, buy Billy, and maybe even have Miley hope.

I think this is a calculated move more than a father speaking from the heart, but hey I don’t know them so I could be wrong.

Feb 15, 2011 @ 07:50 pm
    billy sucks

I’m sure miley would love to know her “fans” are trash talking her father. You don’t know him or her, so stfu.

As a father, he should have never let the media in on his personal problems. My family would be ashamed if my dad ever did that, which he would never.

As Lord Voldemort said, Billy should have talked to his daughter about this if he actually wanted to solve the problem, not some random interviewer.

• Mel91

Looks like Billy Ray has also reunited with the 80’s.
    Oh my gosh, that hair. smh

• PrincipessaGabriella

I hope they stay together and work things out…I wonder what Billy Ray’s family thought about that interview he gave?

Principessa Gabriella

• Mmhm

There was no reason to tell the world about this. What, so people wouldn’t blame him? It’s still partially his fault. What was the point in basically selling out his family? I get that he doesn’t want his little girl to grow up, but that doesn’t mean he should tell it to the people who ultimately matter the least.

Feb 15, 2011 @ 07:44 pm
    Even though Billy Ray Cyrus revealed that his daughter Miley’s Disney Channel show Hannah Montana ‘destroyed’ his family, Billy courageously met up with Mommy Tish at the Hipic Center on February 15. Hopefully, Noah is okay with the fallout of today’s dramatic news. Miley is staying strong.
    You are SO overly dramatic OU. Shut up.
    __________

OU is not being over-dramatic. Billy Ray’s thoughts:

“I’m scared for [Miley],” says Billy Ray, who expressed feelings of helplessness as his little girl — who became a Disney star in her tweens — became the center of one controversy after another. “She’s got a lot of people around her that’s putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she’s 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I’d like to try to help,” he says. “At least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute.” But the “Achy Breaky Heart” singer says he’s probably been given too much of the blame for Miley’s endless antics — from her topless Vanity Fair cover to her pole dancing routine at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards to a recent bong-smoking incident- “Well, I took it, because I’m her daddy, and that’s what daddies do. ‘Okay, nail me to the cross, I’ll take it….'” he tells GQ. But he drew the line at attending her 18th birthday party — which was held at a bar, just a few weeks after Miley’s salvia-bong scandal. “It was wrong. It was for 21 years old and up… I said, ‘This whole thing’s falling apart up there and they just want to blame all of this stuff on you again.’ I’m staying out of it.” Billy Ray then spoke about Hollywood tragedies Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith — drawing vague parallels to his own daughter’s wild life. “I’m concerned about Miley. I think that [Cobain's] world was just spinning so fast and he had so many people around him that didn’t help him. Like Anna Nicole Smith–you could see that train wreck coming…Michael Jackson—I was trying to reach out to Michael Jackson.” Among his mistakes? Being a “friend” to his daughter versus a parent.”I should have been a better parent,” he says. “I should have said, ‘Enough is enough–it’s getting dangerous and somebody’s going to get hurt.’ I should have, but I didn’t… Honestly, I didn’t know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere.” And the show that made his daughter a superstar has become a dirty word for Billy Ray, he said. Hannah Montana, he tells GQ, “destroyed my family…the damn show destroyed my family…It’s all sad.” Does he wish Miley had never been cast in the show? “I hate to say it, but yes, I do. Yeah. I’d take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just everybody be okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah. I’d erase it all in a second if I could.”

Hey you know we can readthe article so you don’t have to copy An paste it here. Thanks

Doesn’t matter what is the circumstance you can NOT blame a marriage because of a child. That’s fucking rude and insensitive. I’m sure he didn’t “reveal” aka say, “Hey my daughter MILEY FUCKED THIS UP! Not like I have other kids”. Ocean Up really?

• Kaleigh Kendall Grace (:

Feb 16, 2011 @ 07:17 am
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Then Billy Ray should of kept his mouth shut
    ____________________________________________

———————————————
    I <33 Miley but whether and I agree that she makes mistakes. But more than that, she’s trying to be muchh older than she is. An 18th bday party in a bar? really? and how was Miley’s mom okay with this?? Noah wearing a push-up bra at the age of 10 is digusting..but hey Tish just smiles at the camera and doesn’t see anything wrong in what either of them are doing. I feel that if Tish would have acted better, Miley (and noah for that matter) wouldn’t be in this mess.

• AnonymousEeE

Um looks a bit awkward….hope they work things out for the sake of their family.

Tish looks really tired and skinny :/

OCEANUP IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LMFAO!!!!!!!1

You are SO overly dramatic OU. Shut up.

I would email OU, but I did when the racist came on, and they did nothing. So I hope the wholesaler spammer comes back.

Ceanup you pedophile quit obsessing over Noah

• idkMyBFFjill

If they’re actually “reuniting” everyone on twitter’s gonna look so stupid.

billy sucks

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!