Justin ‘Diva’ Bieber Brit Award Fan Favorite

justin-diva-93

Justin Bieber won ‘FAN FAVORITE‘ at The BRIT Awards 2011 at the O2 Arena in London. Justin left teenage girls disappointed as he arrived at Heathrow Airport without greeting them. Justin pulled his beanie hat over his head, obstructing his vision, and then walked the length of the terminal to his car between two..

..minders without acknowledging his fans, who had been waiting for up to eight hours. The snub prompted one of the girls to shout out ‘JUSTIN DIVA’ as his car pulled away, with the star in the back of the vehicle. Photos: WENN.

• Untouchable

yeah man!! rah rah

Without acknowledging his fans, who had been waiting for up to eight hours. The snub prompted one of the girls to shout out ‘JUSTIN DIVA’ as his car pulled away, with the star in the back of the vehicle. _____ Wow that didn’t take long. damn what a jerk!

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Ah……..

# GLOSS_Hugo

You guys wouldnt believe who was with Joe and Nick Jonas at StarBucks! Got some pics! Gonna post it! about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Retweeted by oceanUP and 16 others

* Retweet

# Hugo GLOSS GLOSS_Hugo

Wow.. AT&T problems on my phone! Joe e Nick having breakfast with Demi at 7am.. Yeah.. She was trying to hide all time with an ugly hat!! about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Retweeted by oceanUP and 23 others

lies nick is new york

• Riddikulus
  • Mrs.WillDarcy

Maybe.Maybe not.You’ll have to wait and see if they post the pics.

Mrs.WillDarcy said:

Maybe.Maybe not.You’ll have to wait and see if they post the pics.
    —————
    nah unless demi is in new york dis is bullshit and joe is with ashley rn

I thought Joe and Ashley broke up?

Feb 15, 2011 @ 03:50 pm

I thought Joe and Ashley broke up?

no? he even started following her brother on twitter a few days ago.

• Disco.Is.Dead

kay, he’s aloud to not want to get mobbed by girls sometimes .

i guess she/he was pmsing

• AnonymousEeE

Why would OU even RT that? They know its BS…shouldn’t play stupid on twitter.

Feb 15, 2011 @ 03:55 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

Why would OU even RT that? They know its BS…shouldn’t play stupid on twitter.
    ————————

OU retweets even bigger bs so this is no biggie

i bet your a fan of the jonas fags … dont like bieber either

Oh so now you will hate him just because didn’t say hello?.. just estupid.

Nick is in New York, Joe is in Baton Rouge, and Demi was wherever her treatment center was so no they probably didn’t eat breakfast together. Lol

—————————-

demi was with @willyvile

Lol. How a person like this has crazy psychotic fans, I’ll never know.

its kinda weird but funny that the site actually exists

• XoePowns

Oh wow.. Ass
    But if I had psychotic bitches chasing me, I wouldn’t greet them either O.o

This is why Bieber should stay out of Europe! The euro trash just writes trashy papers on him!

• whatthefudge

I wouldn’t wanna get mobbed by annoying ass screaming girls. Demi wasn’t with Nick and Joe thats lies!

…..

I love how u still believe this gossip.check his Twitter &u will see three fans he shouted out that he met at the airport.They see his hat a little down so they start to gossip.

no1curr He lost a grammy. lol

can’t see comments

Aw cmon just they wanna see your prety eyes! Your no normal teen anymore, you chose this, you “never said never”

• BabyYoureAFirework

uh…ou is dead

Not in the mood to talk to fans. What’s the matter Justin? Has Selena stopped letting you give it to her all night long?

oh glee..i dont watch glee
    Too bad, because Lea and Amber just did a nice rendition of Take Me Or Leave Me. I’m still hoping that Kurt is in this episode somewhere.

• XoePowns

Happy Birthday Jane (Happy Birthday Jane)
    I might drive you insane (drive you insane)
    With my dumbass song, but I hope you sing alongg :))

• Jane.in.Sane

XoePowns said:

Happy Birthday Jane (Happy Birthday Jane)
    I might drive you insane (drive you insane)
    With my dumbass song, but I hope you sing alongg :))
    Awwwwwww…
    *applauds, then wipes up tears*
    That was beautiful lmao.

• Jane.in.Sane

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Awww, thank you!!
    A gif of overly excited toddlers – just what I wanted!! XD
    ____

lol, Ik ;)
    btw, I got a standing ovation at my solo :)
    Yay, congrats!!
    You didn’t crack under pressure! How many people do you think were in the audience??

• wavy

eb 15, 2011 @ 05:41 pm

oh glee..i dont watch glee
    i just never got into the show, and who the heack is lea and amber all i know is kurt..hes gay right?

• WakaWakaEhEh

____

lol, Ik ;)
    btw, I got a standing ovation at my solo :)
    Yay, congrats!!
    ____

40-50? ;P

• WakaWakaEhEh

double post eh…

eb 15, 2011 @ 05:41 pm

oh glee..i dont watch glee
    Lea is Rachel and Amber is Mercedes. Yes, Kurt is the gay one.

• XoePowns

Feb 15, 2011 @ 05:45 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

XoePowns said:

Happy Birthday Jane (Happy Birthday Jane)
    I might drive you insane (drive you insane)
    With my dumbass song, but I hope you sing alongg :))
    Awwwwwww…
    *applauds, then wipes up tears*
    That was beautiful lmao.
    -x-
    Anytime Baee

• Jane.in.Sane

WakaWakaEhEh said:

____

lol, Ik ;)
    btw, I got a standing ovation at my solo :)
    Yay, congrats!!
    ____

40-50? ;P
    -*-
    That’s still a lot, too me!!
    GOOD JOB!
    The last time I did a solo, in 4th grade, I forgot the first line of lyrics.
    At least you remembered!

• wavy

Lea is Rachel and Amber is Mercedes. Yes, Kurt is the gay one.
    ====
    oh. i only know lea kurt and cory

• WakaWakaEhEh

40-50? ;P
    -*-
    That’s still a lot, too me!!
    GOOD JOB!
    The last time I did a solo, in 4th grade, I forgot the first line of lyrics.
    At least you remembered!
    ___

Aww, hey you still did a solo..alone :)
    And I swear there was this one part I swore I was gonna mess up, ut I did it perfectly :D

Enough bragging about me, what’s up?Hows your B-day going? ;)

• Jane.in.Sane

XoePowns said:

Feb 15, 2011 @ 05:45 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

XoePowns said:

Happy Birthday Jane (Happy Birthday Jane)
    I might drive you insane (drive you insane)
    With my dumbass song, but I hope you sing alongg :))
    Awwwwwww…
    *applauds, then wipes up tears*
    That was beautiful lmao.
    -x-
    Anytime Baee
    -*-
    You need to make up insane songs more often!! :D

• Jane.in.Sane

jazzie said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE! :D
    Thank you. :)

• Jane.in.Sane

wavy said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE
    Thanks!!

• Jane.in.Sane

wavy said:

why is ou dead?…theres no one on any other post?
    -*-
    I think there’s just more creepers on here today than posters. Like usual lol…

• jazzie

your welcome :)

why is ou dead?…theres no one on any other post?
    Tuesday night. Everyone’s watching Glee.

• WakaWakaEhEh

JANE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?!

Happy Birthday! :)

hey OU get your facts straight there is no fan fave award at the brits!!!
    yes he won an award but he won best international male
    god knows how he did thou no one likes him in england

Feb 15, 2011 @ 05:24 pm

Cory Monteith said it right, Justin Bieber sucks.
    ————————

You suck

• wavy

oh glee..i dont watch glee

• Jane.in.Sane

WakaWakaEhEh said:

JANE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?!

Happy Birthday! :)
    Awww, thank you!!
    A gif of overly excited toddlers – just what I wanted!! XD

• XoePowns

Bitties`?

Awww, thank you!!
    A gif of overly excited toddlers – just what I wanted!! XD
    ____

lol, Ik ;)
    btw, I got a standing ovation at my solo :)

lol wow.

great

divaaa

Leave the kid alone. He should be able to ride a plane without being stalked.

• Trinonymous

He is Arrogant,Concieted,proud-stomached Kid, I dont know why all his fans dont see that,
    I hope hes gone next year Bahaha!

GAY DIVA !!!!

• xSweetCandyxx

I’m so happy he won ;)

ohhhhhh. as always . ; <

so sexyyyyy<3
    he deserved to win :)
    just like at the grammys

so sexyyyyy<3
    he deserved to win :)
    just like at the grammys

• veronica4197
  • Anonymous123

its funny how nobody has noticed yet that its a body doble. why do you guys think he has a beanie covering half of his face?

• dmimima

I understand not being able to stop and sign autographs when you’re in an airport. It’s not safe and he was probably in a rush. But he couldn’t wave? He couldn’t just even smile at them? I don’t understand that. These celebrities don’t seem to understand they are NOTHING without these ‘crazy psycho’ fans. Those are the people who are buying your lousy over-auto-tuned albums, missing school to buy your concert tickets etc. They are NOTHING without these people. So they need to get it straight. I can’t stand Justin. He comes off as arrogant and obnoxious.

his zip is totally open/

DIVA! haha also making a big deal about not winning a Grammy…he doesn’t deserve it…his music isn’t Grammy-worthy!

hahaha finally we can se his true personality

• Kaitlandx

kay.. Justin has a life. He does ENOUGH for his fans. Just because he ‘doesnt acknowledge’ them, doesnt mean he’s a ‘snub’. He barely gets time to himself anymore with everything thats going on. He cant be spending everyday of his life signing autographs and taking pictures, he does enough of that.

Amen sister.

Hes not a fucking ‘SNUB’ ! Does a fucking ‘snub’ spend VALENTINES day at the Children’s hospital taking pictures with little kids and signing autographs?? He brought his Never say Never Movie to the hospital for those who cant see it. THAT IS NO A SNUB.

WTF OCEANUP I WANT TO SEE PEOPLE HATE ON BIEBER FOR BEING A DIVA BUT YOU WONT SHOW ME COMMENTSSS!!!! WHY YOU KNOW SHOW COMMENTS. oceanup you are a bitch

he is a fucking jerk, thats why i hate him

bieber s ucks

ghkhgjkhk

wouldve done the same..

OVARIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• BabyYoureAFirework

;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

How did he ignore fans when he gave a shout out on twitter to some fans he met at the airport today?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

But I’m so happy for him :)

thats not cool man.

• Jane.in.Sane

WakaWakaEhEh said:

40-50? ;P
    -*-
    That’s still a lot, too me!!
    GOOD JOB!
    The last time I did a solo, in 4th grade, I forgot the first line of lyrics.
    At least you remembered!
    ___

Aww, hey you still did a solo..alone :)
    Enough bragging about me, what’s up?Hows your B-day going? ;)
    -*-
    It’s good you didn’t mess up, getting a standing ovation was probably worth it, right?
    Well, it’s been ok, at best to be honest. I kinda wanted to have a visionary moment or something, since this birthday is a stepping stone, but I still feel the same.
    A lot of people at school forgot today was a birthday but one of my friend’s made me a batch of cookies, so all was forgotten. lol

• Kaitlandx

I understand why he didn’t. I wouldn’t want to greet hundreds of loud, obnoxious fans either if I also just came off an 8-10 plane ride. Plus he was also probably pushed on time because he had to get ready for the Brits.

• WakaWakaEhEh

___

Aww, hey you still did a solo..alone :)
    Enough bragging about me, what’s up?Hows your B-day going? ;)
    ___

Ooh I was I was baked cookies on my birthday :O Luckyyy..

• Jane.in.Sane

WakaWakaEhEh said:

___

Aww, hey you still did a solo..alone :)
    Enough bragging about me, what’s up?Hows your B-day going? ;)
    ___

Ooh I was I was baked cookies on my birthday :O Luckyyy..
    -*-
    They were chocolate chip and still a little doughy – the way I like them lol.

the fade will begin

sure, SHE is a diva;)

he’s gonna kill me with his sexyness :P BIEBERGASMMM

He’s probably not in the mood to talk to fans because maybe Selena just turned off the nookie nozzle for him.

• Not a Belieber

Oh Justin… this is not good. Could we be seeing the begining of the end?

is this seriously news? a lot of celebrities don’t greet their fans ESPECIALLY at airports- where they’re in a rush and they need to be somewhere.
    i don’t blame Justin one bit.

• wavy

i wish demi was in new york…but shes getting treatment, that rumor cant be possible where the hell is joe, is he even in la? and nicks in new york..so it cant be true…i dont want it to be true either lol

• jazzie

ous dead :(

• Jane.in.Sane

Hey you guys.
    It’s my birthday. XD

• jazzie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE! :D

Cory Monteith said it right, Justin Bieber sucks.

• wavy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE

• wavy

why is ou dead?…theres no one on any other post?