Justin Bieber Britney Spears Collaboration

I think she’s very talented. Hopefully, we will be able to work something out.’

• BabyYoureAFirework

Lol justin britney really isn’t that good of a singer :P

stir it well baby

• wavy
  • evanescence

ugh

‘I think she’s very talented. Hopefully, we will be able to work something out.’

Yeah, it takes a lot of talent to sing with the help of autotune.
    Oh, and lip synching is also grueling work :P
    _______

uh, actually, it does take a lot of work. autotune doesnt make a voiceless person aretha fraklin. it enhances someone who already has a pretty good voice.

also, she’s an entertainer.

and that takes a shit load of talent.

The creator of autotune should be killed!

• renee

cool and he is so hot

• Disco.Is.Dead

ohmygodplease
    that would be amaaaazing

• Jane.in.Sane

Eeeggggggghhhhhhh??

• Anonymous1

oh god no o.O ..Britney please don’t work with Bieber :l

I played Black ops with Justin last night. It was awesome.

• MORICETSZ

that would be sick!!

• MORICETSZ

he said shes talented. no ones talkig about her voice range. smh.

keep hating on britney stay bitter.

• Jane.in.Sane

I played Black ops with Justin last night. It was awesome.
    -*-
    Yeah, yeah you did.

Yeah, yeah you did.
    I did! He tweeted his username last night.

• Ashleyy.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Anybody out there?

Feb 16, 2011 @ 05:15 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Anybody out there?

• Ashleyy.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Anybody out there?
    Oh hey !

• WakaWakaEhEh

Anybody out there?
    Oh hey !
    ___

hiya :) whos in your icon?

• SellyismygirlCrush

uh… ok.

• Ashleyy.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Anybody out there?
    Oh hey !
    ___

hiya :) whos in your icon?

How you doinn’ ? ;) & That’dd be Nick Carter! :D

• Ashleyy.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

uh… ok.
    MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER :DDDDD

• Jane.in.Sane

Hey you guys…again.
    Sorry, I can’t spend a lot of time on here tonight. I have to write essays. :/

My dysfunctional, crazy, OU family is in my heart.

LOL have you guys ever searched for the definition of Oceanup on UrbanDictionary?? They mention jerseygirl, WYLMITE, peacelovehearts, ddlovatostan, idkmybffjill, BabyYouraFirework, teamnobody, picstoburn, etc…and some not so nice things. haha.

“NEVER TALK TO USERS SUCH AS WYLMITE AND JERSEYGIRL! THEY ARE BOTH HORRID.”
    LOL!

“peacelovehearts: *shoots you with pickle*”

It’s weird how Britney fans (from britneyzone.com) reply to this issue as “hell no” “no way”… and here they all agree w/the idea :D

I don’t think they could work together and hello is BRITNEY SPEARS the one that we are talking about.

• MORICETSZ

Feb 16, 2011 @ 10:06 pm
    milenator said:
    bitch that’ll never happen
    why would britney (21st century) pop legend/queen of pop(as everyone says) work with a 16 year old boy singer?
    she’s too good for him shit

he thinks cause he’s so “popular” and shizz he can work with anyone, he can take his stupid cocky self back to canada

Why r u always so nasty towards him.
    It’s ridiculous i feel bad for you and all that hate u got

• crazylady

Justin collaborating with Britney? *screams like What The Buck* :P

it was an exaggeration to say Aretha Franklin. I knew what they meant
    I hated Hold It Against Me too and she’s no Christina but I still love Britney and she sounds great any other time.
    haters gonna hate

britney= legend.

• Office 2010 Professional

Microsoft Office 2010 update is always risky. My fingers and toes of contraction from the moment you click OK until I’ve convinced myself that everything is working. Will it break my computer? Will it work well? I winced and held my breath through the installation of Vista, then forget the pain and anxiety quickly when I saw Vista worked mostly as a fixed-up version of XP MS Office 2010.

I can not say the same for the Office. First reaction: This has changed everything! Office 2010 deletes the old toolbars and menus at the top of the screen and replaced with the Ribbon, an overlapping set of tabs that regroups each application’s functions in graphical tools rather than text-driven menus. However, the photos do not do justice to the tape. See this movie to see in action. Even better, download a free 60-day concerns of Microsoft Office 2010-no, do not clear the existing Office software.

The Ribbon mimics the tabbed interface of Firefox and Internet Explorer 7. It looks good, but it took more than five minutes to find, configure and test the options exchange control my publisher expected. As my deadline loomed, I panicked when I could not find the option to save in Office 2010 Professional. He hides behind a new jewellike logo in the upper left called the Office Button.Buy Cheap Office 2010,you can choice the best online store http://www.hohosoftware.com to Download Office 2010 for your family using and playing a part in working.

no way -.-

• Xtincta

Oh god no!!!!!! She’s a legend she shouldn’t work with some flash in the pan teen artist. Is she does that I would seriously stop liking her and I currently love her!

• xSweetCandyxx

That would be so cool :)

yeah, two singers who doesn’t know how to use theur voices so they use tons of outo tune.. cool for them .
    (just to make it clear-i don’t hate them, but their recordings are horrible)

She can sing!

By the way her new video HOLD IT AGAINST ME is out tonight at 9:55 before jersey shore on mtv check it out :)

a boy with a legend yea cant wait to see how that works out

sure Bieber, keep on dreaming little man

Haterz hell.

• Claudia

Please BRITNEY no

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MY 2 FAVORITE SINGERS!!!!!!!!! <3 yesyesyes!

No, no, no, just NO. Enough is enough Bieber, don’t you even think about it.

Justin and britney really?

NOOOOOOOOO HE SUCKS, HE GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING!!

britney is way too talented for that little 5 year old

• milenator

bitch that’ll never happen
    she’s too good for him shit

cant see it

…..

• oyun

Verynice twins. they together more funny. oyun

YES IT WOULD BE AWESOME

• Hibz.

Yeah, it takes a lot of talent to sing with the help of autotune.
    Oh, and lip synching is also grueling work :P

• jamonae1

Hate her or not, Britney is, and will forever be, the Princess of Pop.

• WakaWakaEhEh

um…

• maybelove

OMG YES

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Omg yes. I would approve of that so fucking much

• Hibz.

(replying to this) – Feb 16, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    jamonae1 said:
    Hate her or not, Britney is, and will forever be, the Princess of Pop.
    I don’t even hate her, I actually used to love her back in the day.
    Now she seems so, like.. idk, typical in terms of music. Nothing special anymore.

• jamonae1

Oh, I wasn’t trying to imply that you disliked Brit or anything. I was just saying, what’s done is done.

I also kind of agree with you. Christina A, is a much better singer but never was as popular as Brit. And Brit’s music isn’t as phenomenal as some people make it out to be, but since she is the Princess of Pop, anything she does is “amazing” and bound to sell. That’s just the reality we live in.

• WakaWakaEhEh

oh please, justin bieber could never collaborate with someone that amazing.

Does she lip sync too?

• Jane.in.Sane

“NEVER TALK TO USERS SUCH AS WYLMITE AND JERSEYGIRL! THEY ARE BOTH HORRID.”
    LOL!

“peacelovehearts: *shoots you with pickle*”
    -*-
    LMAO XD

• StarLightSTARbright

Ugh no she’s way to good for your ignorant ass.

Lol!

• Layale

BITCHNEY SPEARS

what the heck happen to him he is looking as skinny as selena oh omg she contagious. He looks anorexic.

also, she’s an entertainer.

and that takes a shit load of talent
    —————-
    Not the same anon, but when does she ever sound like Aretha fucking Franklin? Hold it Against me was like pure shitx2. I agree with the entertainer part, but that’s the issue WRONG with the music industry, they aren’t even musicians anymore, its just lights