Nick Jonas Spring Awakening MEETING

nick-spring-awakening

From Alyssannah: I saw the musical Spring Awakening in LA on Sunday the 13th. While I was waiting at the stage door for the cast members to come out, Nick Jonas walked out of the gate. He’s so sweet because my..

..cousin didn’t take the picture right and he let him retake it. After, he said ‘God bless’ and followed Big Rob to his car. It was dark but it looked like he had a Dodge Charger instead of his Mustang.

So cute

He looks so cute with that haircut! awwwwww!

Him and Big Rob watching it? So surprising.

• iheartgreen17

I love Spring Awakening :)

• ljs1202

Nick is a very tall guy! He’s 6’5 to be exact!
    _______________________________________________
    WRONG! Nick is only about 5’8″. I met him & he was same height as me in heels.

Awww I love him <3

• WYLMITE?

Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:32 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Awe. Hey y’all. I see a lot of people I like ^.^
    Nice icon.
    __
    Thnx ^.^. We never talked but i kinda know you LOL *creep alert* I used to be an anon so i want to say I always loved your icons, esp. this one.

I agree with this. Hibz always has the best icons.

• HeckYesJonas

ah how much i looove him.

• WYLMITE?

Sing with me, sing for the year
    Sing for the laugh and sing for the tear
    Sing with me, if it’s just for today
    Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away.

• CupcakezLover

Spring Awakeningggg. <3

Like a virgin……touched for the very first time.

nickkkkk

Love him. He’s such a sweetie. <3

Any news on where Nick is today?

• rainbow3000

nick looks good

I would say Nick is back in LA because he is supposed to work with that Lady V today and Cody Simpson sometime this week. Assuming he got back to LA last night or early morning by seeing when his tweet came through.. Gosh he is such a cutie now. I like his hair longer, but this is really cute. I can’t get over how nice and humble he was on MTV seven. I think I have really become a fan now. He is so nice.

Nick looks skinnier here than usual.

Blah too bad we didn’t get any LAX pics.

Blah too bad we didn’t get any LAX pics.
    I know, but who knows we might. If he came in late at night or early morning, probably not.

• Hibz.

Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:34 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:32 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Awe. Hey y’all. I see a lot of people I like ^.^
    Nice icon.
    __

I agree with this. Hibz always has the best icons.
    ?
    Naww, thanks! :D but I lost them ALL. Dad formatted the computer… >.< gotta start from scratch lol.

• rainbow3000

hello anons!

• rainbow3000

hello to everyone who’s on this post

• WYLMITE?

Hey Rainbow. (:

Spring Awakening?! Yikes!

Nick is a very tall guy! He’s 6’5 to be exact!

Fun Fact: Did you know that Selena has one of the best singing voice on Disney Channel!

sorry. like i said it was super dark and he was around the corner when he pulled out. i just sort of guessed charger based on the body of the car since they are similar. but i didn’t even know he had a dodge! haha

• Lil G

He looks cute :}…….btw he has a doge challenger not charger :P

• enkay

spring awakening <3

aww since he’s been dating Samantha he goes to see lots of broadway shows.Samantha love Spring Awakening too.He is really taking an interest in what she likes.He must really be serious about her.

<3 Namantha Forever and Ever On

• XoePowns

Yay

• Hibz.

The shirt really brings out his eyes :P

• WYLMITE?

Aww.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Awe. Hey y’all. I see a lot of people I like ^.^

• Hibz.

Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:25 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    Aww.
    Oh hey dude. We’re finally on at the same time. Lol.

• Hibz.

Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:27 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Awe. Hey y’all. I see a lot of people I like ^.^
    Nice icon.

• WYLMITE?

Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:27 am
    Hibz. said:

Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:25 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    Aww.
    Oh hey dude. We’re finally on at the same time. Lol.

Yo yo!