Joe Jonas STREET WALKING CHEETAH

joe-jonas-street-walking-cheetah-277

Joe Jonas heading home after dining out with friends in Hollywood Wednesday evening. Joe wore a stylish black Paul Frank t-shirt which read ‘Street Walking Cheetah.’ Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• iStayWithJoBros

love ya

• iStayWithJoBros

Feb 17, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    YouDontCare said:

If Joe wave at the paparazzi’s, he’s a fame-whore. If Joe ignores the paparazzi’s he’s a douche.
    ____________________________________________

That’s so right

Joe is soo Hot
    JoeJRocks

I don’t see why he should just IGNORE them. I would wave too, and then be on my way

how do you know?

Wow, joe looks hot for me :O

• pipi

ew

• xafranbix
  • _liesyoutold

Mhmmm. I like his outfit ;)

• _liesyoutold

xafranbix said:
    What the actual fuck? o.o

o_O what did I just see…

He has the most beautiful eyes than I never see
    What color are his eyes? are a very strange color

For me is like green with golden…i don’t know but i think that are not brown

Joe Jonas is soooooo Gorgeous

I love him….i love that smile he is a really sweet guy

seems like he’s ridin’ solo. ;)

What the actual fuck? o.o

————————-

What the hell is that? D: o.O o.O o.O o.o

• 3r3smis0l

hater go away!!

he is too gorgeous … but im a stayer ;)

• wavy

lmao @ the title

Ughh just STFU. Is sad that he cant go out cause he “likes the attention”. Its not his fault that the paparazzi’s spent all their freakin’ day following him.

——————-

THANK YOU. finally, someone who makes sense!(: what, joe can’t go out & have a life? HE IS A HUMAN BEING TOO, PEOPLE. shit. -_-

partyindabaham said:

Why would any respectable celebrity wave at the paparazzi? Joe is a bigger fame whore than Miley.
    ———————–

you don’t like Joe? EASY DON’T COMMENT IN H.I.S POST

Masochistic!!!!!
    Why get into the post of someone you hate?
    Maybe because you don’t have nothing better to do with your life….

SHIT!!!!!! I LOVE JOE JONAS!!!!! *-*
    SEXY GUY!!!!!! <3
    :D

• partyindabaham

Joe hoe!!!! <3 <3 <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

partyindabaham said:

—+
    it’s called being friendly. Famewhore? bitch please, he has 4174855748 fans. -.-

• Greene :)

Hot like always :)
    but where is Ashley??????? o.O

• partyindabaham

Feb 17, 2011 @ 12:44 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

partyindabaham said:

—+
    Any evidence he has that many fans (Twitter followers don’t count), if he has that many fans why didn’t they watch his shows and movies and why aren’t they buying his Jonas albums?

• vikkisquires

Loving Joe Look lately he is so hot I think I just died and gone to heaven with is sexiness.

And to be fair we are fans but if u noticed they haven’t released any music yet and when they do I’m sure their fans will be right there buying it .
    And FYI Joe doesn’t need to be autotuned he has an amazing voice of his own.

I’m a joehoe lol

• Andreea

love him <3

• Ano

Joe is all about fame. He goes out hoping to get his picture taken. It’s all PR. Hoping someone will want to buy that music being written and autotuned for him.

• Hibz.

Feb 17, 2011 @ 12:41 pm
    partyindabaham said:
    wtf? yeah… shut up -.-

• YouDontCare

• Jilleh

UNFFF.

• WYLMITE?

That smile^

He’s gorgeous.

joe jonas’s rumored ex gf is so pretty… http://bit.ly/eolQvA hate her!

• WYLMITE?

Feb 17, 2011 @ 11:38 am

joe jonas’s rumored ex gf is so pretty… http://bit.ly/eolQvA hate her!

I like the style of Joe Jonas. Is the best for me

• xSweetCandyxx

;)

• evanescence

No Jashly?

Love Joe. For those who are hating why the fuck are you viewing this page anyways. No’s forcing you to look at this page.

• omgitsjoejonas

joe is flawless. haters to the left, jonas fans turn right.

• Bubbly-Joe

He’s like, obsessed with that shirt.

I love it.

• cosmika

PAPASITO! <3

So fug lol

• dilemma

god -_- haters
    now he can’t even go out and live his life ?
    so just to prove to you that he’s not a “famewhore” he has to stick his ass to his couch and never step out of his house ?
    well guess what bitchezzz he’ll go out whenever he wants AND the paparazzi will keep taking his pics whether you liked it or not
    as a joe hoe I want the paps to go after his ass 24/7..I wanna see that cute face :3

p.s : yeah no one forced you to like joe and you can think whatever you want about him but saying illogical shit like “he goes out hoping his pics get taken” is plain stupid lol

• dilemma

and lol at the pic people wondering about (the background) they’re mannequins xD

• Pixita

Dear Lord I love his pink cheeks.

joe joe joe.. your eyes..

Because I live in Los Angeles and park on those same side streets when I am going to the Beverly Center or for a meal?

• Office 2010 Professional

Microsoft Office 2010 update is always risky. My fingers and toes of contraction from the moment you click OK until I’ve convinced myself that everything is working. Will it break my computer? Will it work well? I winced and held my breath through the installation of Vista, then forget the pain and anxiety quickly when I saw Vista worked mostly as a fixed-up version of XP MS Office 2010.

I can not say the same for the Office. First reaction: This has changed everything! Office 2010 deletes the old toolbars and menus at the top of the screen and replaced with the Ribbon, an overlapping set of tabs that regroups each application’s functions in graphical tools rather than text-driven menus. However, the photos do not do justice to the tape. See this movie to see in action. Even better, download a free 60-day concerns of Microsoft Office 2010-no, do not clear the existing Office software.

The Ribbon mimics the tabbed interface of Firefox and Internet Explorer 7. It looks good, but it took more than five minutes to find, configure and test the options exchange control my publisher expected. As my deadline loomed, I panicked when I could not find the option to save in Office 2010 Professional. He hides behind a new jewellike logo in the upper left called the Office Button.Buy Cheap Office 2010,you can choice the best online store http://www.hohosoftware.com to Download Office 2010 for your family using and playing a part in working.

• JoeHoe15

haha. Walking sexy beast! <3

They’re walking past the side of Trashy Lingerie, I think. It’s pink like that and there is street parking down in the side roads there. King’s Road cafe isn’t far away either.