Justin Bieber Reads The Cat In The Hat

• WYLMITE?

Feb 17, 2011 @ 09:10 am

i hope selena gomez gets raped and pregnant because as he says “everything happens for a reason”
    You just went a little too far.

• WYLMITE?

How old are the anons throwing around the word ‘rape’ like that? Shut the hell up and go back to school.

• WYLMITE?

You could be my hero,
    If only I could let go,
    But his love has still hit me,
    Like a broken arrow.

• evanescence

M bored

• LizzieHawkins

hey. its me said:
    LizzieHawkins said:
    One word for Justin “overexposure”
    ====
    Selena looks like Jenna from PLL in your icon

IKR

Feb 17, 2011 @ 10:41 am
    LizzieHawkins said:

One word for Justin “overexposure”

Get over it, get used to it.

Feb 17, 2011 @ 10:36 am

I’m just so tired of this little guy
    —————————–

good cuz no1currs

• hey. its me

LizzieHawkins said:
    hey. its me said:
    LizzieHawkins said:
    One word for Justin “overexposure”
    ====
    Selena looks like Jenna from PLL in your icon

IKR

But obviously selena looks prettier :)

justin bieber is gay http://bit.ly/eolQvA <- proof!

why on earth are doctor seuss books so long?!?!

K all u guys out there r stupid. Give the kid a break. Stop calling him gay cuz he’s not and even if he was then fine. You shouldn’t make fun. Also, get over the whole thing of how when he first became famous he had a small voice. What do u expect? He was like 12, just a little kid. Now his voice is maturing and getting deeper so stop using tht. Oh and all u haters out there r just jealous of his success. I’d like to see u go through everything he has. I bet u all don’t even have the guts to try! So yeah, if u dint like his music then fine, everyone has their own opinion. I don’t like some if songs either but there is no reason for u all to hate him because he has never done anything wrong. He is a good guy that is working hard to entertain the world! So think before u post stupid things. Oh and those of u saying Selena should get raped r discusting. Rape isn’t a joke and it isn’t something u guys should be wishing to happen to someone. U all r discusting ppl and idk how u can live with urself if u want something tht terrible to happen to a nice person who has done nothing bt be kind, live her dream and entertain us.

The main message in this comment is to stop bagging on celebrities, they are just trying to live their life and entertain us. The only reason most go bad r because of u all with ur hurtful and rude comments. No one thinks about how they feel! Anyone tht says mean, rude, or malicious things about celebrities are being bullies and I feel something needs to be done to stop this because celebrities r just trying to do things nice for us and thts entertaining us! U would be sooo bored if u had no shows or music to entertain u. Thanks all u guys out there who r kind and actually care about other pals feelings.

• _liesyoutold

lol I prefer the movie.

haters gonna hate. why won’t you ever give it up? Haters need a life, lol what’s with all this hate?

• whatthefudge

Seriously the rape jokes are lame. Yeah he may have said something wrong but hey that’s his opinion. Stop joking about rape, it’s serious.

very educational

• alerrie08

• TEXT%
  • bieber! aawwww! did you know I have this book! and now that you read it? im gonna read it too! yay!

ya!! thats the only thing he can read hahaha hes so stupid! rofl lmao lol

• caro0 cro0ssa

hey. its me said:
    LizzieHawkins said:
    One word for Justin “overexposure”
    ====
    Selena looks like Jenna from PLL in your icon

IKR
    —————
    it’s SO true!!! haha!! didn’t notice it before!xD

• xEdwardAnthonyMasenx

And if he was, it would matter because….?
    Don’t get me wrong, I HATE Justin Bieber. But if he came out as gay, what’s the big deal? There’s nothing wrong with being gay :/

this is so funny. he looks so awkward, but its so cute how reads really slow and looks in the camera

• hey. its me

Maybe you should seek help? idk

more bieber postsssss? WHY OCEANUP WHYYYYYYYYYYY

because he was hoping for someone to come rape his ass.

HAHA

I’m just so tired of this little guy

obviously oceanup is dead. :D

• hey. its me

because he was hoping for someone to come rape his ass.

HAHA

Why do anons make it so obvious when they respond to themselves?

• LizzieHawkins

One word for Justin “overexposure”

• LizzieHawkins

every Bieber post is just MEH

• hey. its me

LizzieHawkins said:
    One word for Justin “overexposure”
    ====
    Selena looks like Jenna from PLL in your icon

• Office 2010 Professional

Microsoft Office 2010 update is always risky. My fingers and toes of contraction from the moment you click OK until I’ve convinced myself that everything is working. Will it break my computer? Will it work well? I winced and held my breath through the installation of Vista, then forget the pain and anxiety quickly when I saw Vista worked mostly as a fixed-up version of XP MS Office 2010.

I can not say the same for the Office. First reaction: This has changed everything! Office 2010 deletes the old toolbars and menus at the top of the screen and replaced with the Ribbon, an overlapping set of tabs that regroups each application’s functions in graphical tools rather than text-driven menus. However, the photos do not do justice to the tape. See this movie to see in action. Even better, download a free 60-day concerns of Microsoft Office 2010-no, do not clear the existing Office software.

The Ribbon mimics the tabbed interface of Firefox and Internet Explorer 7. It looks good, but it took more than five minutes to find, configure and test the options exchange control my publisher expected. As my deadline loomed, I panicked when I could not find the option to save in Office 2010 Professional. He hides behind a new jewellike logo in the upper left called the Office Button.Buy Cheap Office 2010,you can choice the best online store http://www.hohosoftware.com to Download Office 2010 for your family using and playing a part in working.

Yeah he does! Do u?

• Can’tBeTammed

he knooww to read!!!! lol

am i actually going to be first on a JUSTIN BIEBER post? :o

• crazybeautifulLife

lol aw.

JUSTIN BIEBER IS AN IGNORANT PRICK.

• NickJ#1

Cute :) But he sounded mainly bored throughout the whole thing

NickJ#1 said:

Cute :) But he sounded mainly bored throughout the whole thing

because he was hoping for someone to come rape his ass.

Well the book fits his age category.

• crazybeautifulLife

because he was hoping for someone to come rape his ass.

wut?