Miley Cyrus Is ‘FURIOUS’ With Billy Ray

miley-cyrus-topless-picture

Miley Cyrus is ‘furious’ with Billy Ray & his GQ interview. A friend told Popeater: ‘To say Miley is angry is an understatement. She’s furious that her own flesh and blood would make a private matter so public. Who does he think he is, Michael Lohan?’ Miley is mystified & said it’s ‘unforgivable’.

Friend: ‘This isn’t what a father does. He never said a bad world about ‘Hannah Montana’ all those years it made millions for the family, and now that Miley has turned 18 and is making her own decisions, he does this. Unforgivable.’

Miley may have not spoken to Billy Ray since December before his interview for GQ article: ‘Miley has told him that if he wants to talk with her he has her number. It’s been the same number she always has had.’

Lol! I doubt this is true.. most “sources” don’t know what the fuck their talking about.

this is fake…

PS: I LOVE YOU MILEY.

i never trust them when they say a source… but still billy has his own career to keep above water. he can’t keep having his daughter’s mishaps interrupting his work. at some point he has to step back and tell his fans what is really on his heart, he helped his daughter with her career in the best way possible, but now he’s regretting it. everyone did wonder why he was in hannah montana

#notetoself: Popeater is just about as true as Hollywood Life

2 note: Oceanup reads more false tabloids than Perez does

• putlimeinthecoconut

Miley needs to calm her titz & Billy needs to stfu.

• putlimeinthecoconut

#notetoself: Popeater is just about as true as Hollywood Life

2 note: Oceanup reads more false tabloids than Perez does

note 3: Perez IS a false tabloid outlet bitch please.

• wavy

they use to be so close…

• peacenlove

some “friend” smh

• w

Don’t know if I believe this.

• Entertainmentlove

oke this is a job for dr. phil

Justi bullshit.. like this page.

• Bubbly-Joe

I agree 100%, even if it’s fake.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Clearly bullshit but IA on the fact it was pretty Michael Lohan of him to do that

lol

• Isabella

I’m a big fan of Miley but I think that Billy Ray did the right thing

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Billy ray pulled a Micheal Lohan. If I were Miley I would never be able to forgive him.

Wow, I really hate this bitch! Guess what, Billy Ray really does care. I guess you just want to distance yourself from him as much as possible. You’re a pathetic slut Miley and a nasty bitch. And people wonder why Selena is so much better than you.

Fake

• Voice of reason

Not quite sure if I believe this.

• Hannah Bongtana

What did I tell you? This drug addicted slut is a horrible person. She’s even horrible to her own family for only wanting her to be happy and healthy. I swear this druggie whore is going to wind up like Anna Nicole Smith.

LMAO she’s such a slut! She wouldn’t even accept help from her own family when they know she has a problem.

• Mili

Hello anon :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

Its obvious Billy cant handle losing control over his daughter, so what does her do? Talk to the press… smfh.

If this story is true, then Miley is a complete bitch and I hate her even more now.

• jazzie

mkay

• putlimeinthecoconut

The real joke is your life. no1curr…

• jillheartsmiley

LOL at the people saying mileys the bitch. HER MOTHERFUCKING FATHER SOLD HER OUT TO SOME MAGAZINE! i’d be pissed. its irrelevant if this ‘source’ is legit or not, miley is probably fuming.

She’s one to talk! She’s made private affairs public against the will of the people concerned.

Plus, she’s been on her mom’s side throughout this whole thing. Her father calling her to put some (much needed) sense into her is just gonna make her hate him more. He had nothing to lose, really. She hates him and won’t listen either way.

Uhh what exactly did he sell? He told his opinion: he’s concerned and fed up with the whole thing. He didn’t make Miley look bad. She did that herself. She’s the one who made all her screw ups public.

I’m sure Billy Ray was furious too when his entire family ditched him for cheating mommy Tish…

Billy was always the one explaining himself for Miley’s mistakes, yet when things got sour the whole family stopped talking to him and only hung out with Tish. How sweet of them!

Blood or not, they treated him like shit. He doesn’t owe them anything.

I’m fucking tired of Miley and her fans blaming everyone else. No, it is not her father’s fault. No, it is not her friends’ fault.

You guys always say she’s an adult and can make her own decisions. True, but as an adult she’s also 100% responsible for her decisions. She’s not acknowledging her mistakes or taking responsibility. It just proves that maturity and age are two very different things.

And it’s not cause “she’s in the spotlight”, cause if she wasn’t she’d be fired from whatever job she would of had by now.

• SweetSmile

i totally agree with her…

• Kiesha

If he can really talk to her, he wouldn’t have given the interview to GQ magazine. He makes himself look weird by asking the reporter if he minds if he turns the lights out. I think Billy Ray is grieving and tried to keep her from all the fame crap but the lure of fame got to her and she is going to keep doing what she wants not what her dad thinks she needs. So sad.

• Can’tBeTammed

i totally agree with miley billy just saw that miley in hard time so he is saving himself he is just care about himself if eh was really care about miley he wouldnt tell all this in public-my opinion

• xSweetCandyxx

I think it’s not true…but if it is than it’s really sad…..

• Office 2010 Professional

Microsoft Office 2010 update is always risky. My fingers and toes of contraction from the moment you click OK until I’ve convinced myself that everything is working. Will it break my computer? Will it work well? I winced and held my breath through the installation of Vista, then forget the pain and anxiety quickly when I saw Vista worked mostly as a fixed-up version of XP MS Office 2010.

I can not say the same for the Office. First reaction: This has changed everything! Office 2010 deletes the old toolbars and menus at the top of the screen and replaced with the Ribbon, an overlapping set of tabs that regroups each application’s functions in graphical tools rather than text-driven menus. However, the photos do not do justice to the tape. See this movie to see in action. Even better, download a free 60-day concerns of Microsoft Office 2010-no, do not clear the existing Office software.

The Ribbon mimics the tabbed interface of Firefox and Internet Explorer 7. It looks good, but it took more than five minutes to find, configure and test the options exchange control my publisher expected. As my deadline loomed, I panicked when I could not find the option to save in Office 2010 Professional. He hides behind a new jewellike logo in the upper left called the Office Button.Buy Cheap Office 2010,you can choice the best online store http://www.hohosoftware.com to Download Office 2010 for your family using and playing a part in working.

don’t know if it’s true, but if it was, i’d agree with her, i would be furious too .

• MORICETSZ

Everything has gotten out of hand.
    At least I’m glad she keeps busy with work and being productive rather than just being a fame whore and just runnin about Hollywood flaunting with her crew.

d

MORICETSZ said:

Everything has gotten out of hand.
    ===
    This is what I love about Miley, She does let any kind of bad publicity get to her head and bring her down. She keeps going even when the wait of of the world is on her solder. And there are not very many people can do that. I wish other would realize that quality Miley has. And Maybe, just maybe they might like her more. Miley knows how to handle pressure very well.

l

Here we go.

*Cue in stans to start attacking.*

“Miley may have not spoken to Billy Ray since December” — LIES! They spent Christmas & Valentines day together as a Family & he went to see her on So Undercover.

Lauren said:

She’s pathetic. He’s your dad you stupid fake bitch.

He’s a DAD who is blaming something THAT MILEY HAD NO CONTROL OF on his OWN DAUGTHER. And MILEY’S THE BITCH? She has EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT HIM. Billy Ray is Michale Lohan in training!

Miley was heading down this pass since before she met her…. — Kindly remove your head from Selena’s ass. thanks

Feb 17, 2011 @ 02:08 pm
    MORICETSZ said:
    Everything has gotten out of hand.
    Yet.

• sophieeee

Kindly remove your head from Selena’s ass. thanks

yes, because everyone who says something that offends a Miley stan though it is the truth obviously is a Selena stan. -_-

wtf idgaf if your 18 show some respect to your elders _____________ Miley NEVER said that. The Article is BS! She was talking about looking forward to Valentine’s day cause her Dad was in town.

DAMN!

eb 17, 2011 @ 02:17 pm

Kindly remove yours from mileys. thanks

• evanescence

sophieeee said:

evanescence said:
    @sophieeee Who’s that in ur icon :P?
    joe brooks
    lawl cute :)

• Lupo.

So who got-gets an erection over that Vanity Fair spread. (other than Bily Ray)

Wait..what did he say,,?

• sophieeee

lawl cute :)
    *sexy

“same number shes always had”
    not saying shes isnt furious but i doubt this friend really knows ne thing. pretty sure miley changes her number often because of who shes not too mention that she went from a verizon blackberry to an at&t iphone so she had to have changed her number

team billy ray

• MORICETSZ

Omfg j love Rob Dyrdek’s Factory show lmfaooo.

• evanescence

sophieeee said:

lawl cute :)
    *sexy
    Ahaha xD

• SecretLife

Feb 17, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    “same number shes always had”

I don’t know but she must have a family number!

Told that bitch to get me a chicken sandwhich.. and some waffle fries.. unforgivable.

• sophieeee
  • MORICETSZ

Feb 17, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

Everything has gotten out of hand.
    ===

Yesss. I’ve never seen her break down bc of a stupid rumor.
    Instead, she goes and works and kind of stats away for a bit.
    I can’t wait for her to get on tour.

• MORICETSZ

well hes’s 23

Thank god lol.

• sophieeee

That’s hot. He better be legal now that i said that. LOL
    well hes’s 23

Thank god lol.
    but he’ll pass for 17 for me…

• MORICETSZ

Feb 17, 2011 @ 02:40 pm
    sophieeee said:
    That’s hot. He better be legal now that i said that. LOL
    well hes’s 23

Thank god lol.
    but he’ll pass for 17 for me…

Oh yeah, definitely. Is he Australian er something?

• sophieeee

Oh yeah, definitely. Is he Australian er something?

British :)

this is faker then my aunt weave

• HeckYesJonas

I’m not sure if i believe this

But, i completely agree!!

Miley has no family, she needs a FATHER not a FRIEND! and i personally think that she needs a better friends. miley needs some good people in her life. IMO

and he shouldnt have blab off to a fucking magazine. smfh

• Legally Brunette

She has the right to be mad.

• SecretLife

Feb 17, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    “same number shes always had”

I don’t know but she must have a family number!

• SecretLife

And even thought i think it is a lie, it would be totally understandable, for me what she is saying is like, her perents have goten divorced, tham he goes away, and now he says that, it’s more like he have not tried to connect with her and she will not be the one to do that!

i think thats forgivable when she cools down.

• milenator

ok now she knows I spoke to soon in the other post lol

• peacelovefearless

fuck. almost the 1st one haha

• Jilleh

I completely agree with her.

• Figaro

WTF
    _________________

Oh-‘Tay!!!!

• Figaro

Where’s the bull?

• omg wtf lolz

“A friend told Popeater..”

talk about making a private matter public.. SMH

• Figaro

Don’t break my bong, my achey-breaky bong…

• Figaro

omg wtf lolz said:

“A friend told Popeater..”
    talk about making a private matter public.. SMH
    _______________

You got it girl you’ve got it.

• mfan

B.S. No one who hangs around Miley would say something is “unforgivable”.

hkjhkj

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmfao that makes no sense, why would you hate her?

• Voice of reason

Hello Karsie ♥

THIS! Especially on Selena being better than her.

wow..

• OMJitsMiley

THIS! Especially on Selena being better than her.

bitch stop replying yourself.

lmfao that makes no sense, why would you hate her?

Because she knows she has a problem and she won’t let family help her? Instead she just lashes out at her father. Demi never did that to her father when he was concerned for her. This is just proof that Miley is a bitch.

• Lauren

This is true.

• OMJitsMiley

Who does he think he is, Michael Lohan?

• Lauren

She’s pathetic. He’s your dad you stupid fake bitch.

• gingerrx.

omg. if i were miley, i would hate my dad.

• Hannah Bongtana

THIS! Especially on Selena being better than her.

bitch stop replying yourself.

I agree with the first statement. Miley is a bitch. If this news is true, then this is more proof that she is a horrible person.

• sophieeee

Maybe he’s just trying to embarrass her to be change her lifestyle.

• OMJitsMiley

Billy is just like her ‘friend’. She really has no family.

This is true.
    Then she is truly pathetic. Miley is just a pathetic slut who is a nasty bitch to her family.

• Voice of reason

LOL

Selena > Miley

In every way.

• Untouchable

truth hurts

……………………………….

• Dumaa?

Blame Anna Oliver.

Bieber was on the WoWP set

Blame Anna Oliver.
    Now here’s someone who deserves to be called a bitch.

• sophieeee

Dumaa? said:
    Blame Anna Oliver.

Miley was heading down this pass since before she met her….

• Voice of reason

Dumaa? said:
    Blame Anna Oliver.

She who can not be named! Speak her name and she comes.

She is to blame for everything wrong in the world.

Bieber was on the WoWP set
    Wow, I guess it really is true love.

Dumaa? said:
    Blame Anna Oliver.

Miley was heading down this pass since before she met her….
    THIS on the second comment!

Feb 17, 2011 @ 01:32 pm

Bieber was on the WoWP set
    Wow, I guess it really is true love.

yup

• oxoemmaoxo

Well maybe you shouldn’t have been her best friend and be a proper dad in the first place. No need to blab off to a magazine.

She’s going down the wrong way and he can’t stop her. Too late.

JS

• Hibz.

Lol… truth hurts, Miley.

And if this article is true, then I find it extremely ridiculous that Mileys all like “If you wanna talk, you have my number” to her own father.

Jesus Christ, get off your high horse and show some respect. :/

Well there’s alot that happens behind doors that we don’t know about, it’s pretty obvious there has been some tension between Billy and Miley for awhile now & I think when he gave this interview, he was just hurt or angry at the momen and just let it outt..I think like Miley who has the right to talk about certain situations so does he..The way he went about it tho was what made it wrong.

• oxoemmaoxo

Lol… truth hurts, Miley.

Jesus Christ, get off your high horse and show some respect. :/

THIS THIS THIS THIS

• evanescence

I kinda agree with u.

• sophieeee

Miley’s such an idiot…
    honestly she might be 18 and might think she’s all that and can do whatever she wants, but her parents are still her parents.
    If she was my daughter i would have bitch slapped some sense into her a long time ago.

• Dumaa?

She who can not be named! Speak her name and she comes.

She is to blame for everything wrong in the world.
    ______________

LOL. At least someone caught on to my sarcasm!

• evanescence

@sophieeee Who’s that in ur icon :P?

• Margotpeeters

i wish he never played in hannah montana
    i think that would’ve been better…
    But anyway. I think at some point what ”the source’ says is true. I mean he never spoke one bad word about Hannah montana when it was a hit and they were getting rich. And now that its over he is complaining how the ‘damn’ show distroyed his family…
    anyway love miley!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Who does he think he is, Michael Lohan?

loooooooooooooool

• Riddikulus

true or not shes being a bitch

wtf idgaf if your 18 show some respect to your elders

• Anonamas

LOL….. yeah it’s such a private matter how often she FUCKS UP. Can’t wait to see what lame shit she pulls next week!!

• sophieeee

evanescence said:
    @sophieeee Who’s that in ur icon :P?
    joe brooks

===
    yeah, Miley’s a horrible person for being furious with her dad who indirectly blamed the failure of his marriage on HIS OWN CHILD

x