How Nick Jonas Finally Found TRUE Love

J14March2011Cover

J-14‘s March issue hits newsstands Monday Feb. 21: Miley Cyrus’ biggest regret & how it’s made her learn more about herself. Find out how Demi Lovato’s fans saved her from her lowest point & how she’s doing now back at home. Leighton Meester’s shocking story, ‘I was born in jail.’

How did Nick Jonas finally find true love? The scoop on why he’s all smiles now. 360 degrees of Vanessa Hudgens! Everything from her baby pictures to fashion statements. Real Life: I Gained 100 lbs from Lupus. A girl’s fight against Lupus, weight gain and bullying.

• FelledBySprite

Namantha = True Love

Hahahaha yeah! sure.

Namantha = True Love

Hahahaha yeah! sure.

Who are you to say they aren’t? JS.
    They could be or maybe they aren’t. We’ll just have to wait and see, don’t we?

• FelledBySprite

did nick said that he found true love omg!

• FelledBySprite

Who are you to say they aren’t? JS.
    They could be or maybe they aren’t. We’ll just have to wait and see, don’t we?
    ——————

PR doesn’t count as true love.

Feb 18, 2011 @ 11:36 am

nick found true love what a smack to selena and miley.

Selena found true love too…Justin.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmao, I love them. I hope she is his true love :)but he is 18?

kingsleyyy

@nickjonas your brother seems bitter about something nicholas less than a minute ago via Echofon

lol

• FelledBySprite

PR doesn’t count as true love.

Are you really that delusional? What the fuck? What do they have to promote? How the hell could they possibly be a PR couple especially during all those months where most people had no idea about they were together.

True love? I highly doubt it.

True love doesn’t equal to getting married or being someone’s “on true love”. I think in this case it’s just saying that Nick is in love and it’s not just infatuation or something.

I Disagree Selena and Miley are both beautiful but in this magazine Selena looks better, miley all airbrushed.

OMG! Joe got Busted for reading a Milley post! MOE LIVES!!

nick i am you re true love

• FelledBySprite

———————-
    No i’m not delusional, I’m realist.

No i’m not delusional, I’m realist.

Really now. Well why don’t you tell me why they are dating for PR then and why they do a crappy job of it?

• xSweetCandyxx

i’m happy for him :)

• Anonymous1

Since when did nick say it was true love?

ITS OFFICIAL! JOE IS A DUMBASS!!

• milenator

Miley looks so pretty on that cover
    glad she’s the big 5 faces on this j-14 issue than on the small bottom part

Samantha is so UGLY!

Ugh, I had not seen her legs! HORRIBLE! Are like two dry sticks.

Ugh, I had not seen her legs! HORRIBLE! Are like two dry sticks.

———————
    FAILPOST

Miley is sooooo PRETTY!

Feb 18, 2011 @ 12:21 pm

Samantha is so UGLY!

Feb 18, 2011 @ 12:25 pm

Miley is sooooo PRETTY!

Hmmm…

• milenator

this may be random but
    I suggest oceanup should make Lucy Hale or Pretty little liars and Hayley Williams or Paramore categories

• Shamie.Says.Hey

You’re pretty delusional if you legit think Nick and Sam are dating because of her show and Les Mis that by the way Nick did not promote at all. Samantha didn’t even promote it either. They’ve been dating for what? 7 months now, how could they be dating to promote her show that hasn’t even started anything yet.

They’ve known each other for 8 months probably les, You don’t date after knowing someone a month no way in hell would it last hun!

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Obviously Nick likes Sam touching him. Sorry babe.

____
    Sorry got distracted by transformers! aha!
    Uhm! He doesn’t like being touched he has a ring hun!

Well they did. Their first date was at the movies in the beginning of July. And yes it was a true date because they were holding hands. The only reason I remember that is because I thought it was funny no one really paired up Nick and Sam and they ended up being the ones dating.

Speak English please?!

awww that is so sweet that he found someone that loves him for him!

Speak English please?!

I am. Guess you’re too dumb to understand.

sam is a fame hore who is uguly and a bitch!

Speak English please?!

I am. Guess you’re too dumb to understand.
    No, Your using un-continuing scentences, You go off topic, I only made out that it was a true date which you should have used the world real not true because they were holding hands, I doubt this Nick said himself he doesn’t like to be touched! :) sorry babe!

Speak English please?!

I am. Guess you’re too dumb to understand.

This coming from someone who wasn’t making sense in any of her previous comments.
    Obviously Nick likes Sam touching him. Sorry babe.

• Office 2010 Professional

Microsoft Office 2010 update is always risky. My fingers and toes of contraction from the moment you click OK until I’ve convinced myself that everything is working. Will it break my computer? Will it work well? I winced and held my breath through the installation of Vista, then forget the pain and anxiety quickly when I saw Vista worked mostly as a fixed-up version of XP MS Office 2010.

I can not say the same for the Office. First reaction: This has changed everything! Office 2010 deletes the old toolbars and menus at the top of the screen and replaced with the Ribbon, an overlapping set of tabs that regroups each application’s functions in graphical tools rather than text-driven menus. However, the photos do not do justice to the tape. See this movie to see in action. Even better, download a free 60-day concerns of Microsoft Office 2010-no, do not clear the existing Office software.

The Ribbon mimics the tabbed interface of Firefox and Internet Explorer 7. It looks good, but it took more than five minutes to find, configure and test the options exchange control my publisher expected. As my deadline loomed, I panicked when I could not find the option to save in Office 2010 Professional. He hides behind a new jewellike logo in the upper left called the Office Button.Buy Cheap Office 2010,you can choice the best online store http://www.hohosoftware.com to Download Office 2010 for your family using and playing a part in working.

There were sharing food and doing eskamo(spelled wrong but who cares) kisses when he went to disneyworld and many fans tweeted that and holding hands and some even saw them kiss.DEAL WITH IT NICKS DATING OLDER WOMAN, AND HE’S HAPPY!!!!!!!
    he’s been more happy since he started being Samantha. And Denise Jonas isn’t even following Ashley or any of nicks exs but she was following nick himself. So again who cares he’s happy deal!

AND NICK EVEN BROUGHT HER TO A WEDDING AND SHE MET ALL HIS FAMILY AND WHEN HE WAS IN LONDON HE MET HERA

Damn, Lets pretend you said was :D

How about, no?

I hate J-14 but I think I’m going to have to buy this just to read it and laugh at any inaccuracies about Nick&Sam…and the pretty pics :3333

It’s really pretty annoying that people like J14 (or some posters) assume Nick’s recent happiness just HAS to be due to a girl, or being in love. It could be that he’s happy to be working on music that is a little more freeing and satisfying than being confined to one sound. He even said it in all his interviews lately. He enjoys being able to work on different things every day, and not being able to step outside the box. More likely that is the reason he’s happy lately, not ONLY because of a girl.

I do think at this point Nick and Sam love eachother. Like I couldn’t imagine them being on the phone everynight or something and hanging up without saying “love you” first. It just may not be everlasting love yet. :p

If you’re refering to me, I never said all of Nick’s happiness is because of Sam. I defiantely don’t think that. I’m just saying if Nick and Sam DID break up, I don’t think he would be as happy as he is. No one is 100% happy and content going through a break up.

Feb 18, 2011 @ 01:45 pm

Let us know what it says because I quit buying these because of the BS and the Bieber stuff….

I think that Sam is tired of all the hate she’s been getting and is keeping away from twitter. She doesn’t need twitter to keep in touch with Nick, so…

That’s what I’m thinking. The poor girl gets so much hate just because she’s dating Nick Jonas. :/

• AnonymousEeE

E! confirmed they and Jashley are still going strong at the moment…it was that ted niley stan guy who confirmed it.

E! is the first one to actually confirm their relationship I think.

No, I wasn’t referring to you. I was referring to a comment from a couple of days ago where the poster was commenting on how Nick the workaholic was happy and smiling in all these interviews (might have been the MTV ones) even though he doesn’t have any major projects going right now so it obviously had to be a case of being bitten by the lovebug.

I find comments like that silly, like the only reason someone could possibly ever be happy is because they’re in a relationship.

• AnonymousEeE

E! is the first one to actually confirm their relationship I think.

Them or People Mag always are first to confirm JB relationships status

Honestly I don’t know what to believe. Sometimes I think they have broken up and then all of a sudden: POOF a picture comes out and I am wrong. Then people on twitter start saying they are not together (not that twitter is a reliable source) and I start think well this time maybe it is true, but probably not. I know he is busy, but has had some opportunities to see her, but you know Nick his music and stuff comes first, which is not bad because he is JUST a kid, only 18 this stuff should come first, he should not have to be in a serious relationship and worry about seeing a girl, he needs to have fun and do what makes him happy, before long he will be grown and and have many more responsibilities. Have fun while your young. Because once your young years are over you will wish you had more fun and did things that you regret not doing when you are older. I sure wish I had. I stuck with a bf for 5 years who I thought I loved, everything revolved around him, then all of a sudden we break up because he wants to date around, but I am the one he wants to marry. To find out he had been cheating on me. I now regret that I did not date around and spend more time with friends and doing the things I loved, I lost 5 years of good young years.

Them or People Mag always are first to confirm JB relationships status

It took them long enough to confirm “Nam”.

• AnonymousEeE

Them or People Mag always are first to confirm JB relationships status

It took them long enough to confirm “Nam”.

Cause Media for some reason….kept putting him with Lucie. lol

E! is the first one to actually confirm their relationship I think.

Them or People Mag always are first to confirm JB relationships status
    But remember that it was TED, not so reliable.

• Anonymous1

lol at you thinking Ted C is a reliable source, tbqh

• AnonymousEeE

E! is the first one to actually confirm their relationship I think.

Them or People Mag always are first to confirm JB relationships status
    But remember that it was TED, not so reliable.

He’s with E! thats the most reliable you’ll ever get.

Nick was super quiet on twitter for like a month then all of a sudden he comes back and is very happy. I can’t help but wonder if he knows something like he found out he is doing a Broadway show or something. I hope he keeps tweeting like he has though, I love his tweets. I really missed him when he didn’t tweet forever.

• Anonymous1

Unless the relationship was never serious to begin with, esp when you barely see each other as it is.

He’s with E! thats the most reliable you’ll ever get.
    I really hope you are joking.. I can’t tell. E is decently reliable, but Ted just makes things up as he goes. I am not saying anything about Nick’s relationship I am just talking about Ted all together.

Again, just because they aren’t able to see eachother in person that much doesn’t mean they can’t carry a healthy relationship over long distance. More people do it than you think. It’s serious enough that Nick, the king of sloppy relationships, wants it to somehow work out since he’s TRYING. Maybe they aren’t serious but I doubt it would’ve lasted this long if they weren’t in my personal opinion.

True.. Maybe Nick thought he really liked her and then he realized he didn’t and felt confused and wasn’t what to do about it. Plus Nick really likes his time and his music, he may have realized that he couldn’t juggle a long distant relationship and his stuff. Or maybe he is just fine and dandy and he and Sam are as happy as can be. We can just make guesses because we know Nick will not talk and twitter is not good judgment. There may be plenty of reasons why Sam hardly tweets and why Nick hardly tweeted until recently. Don’t know and we will make ourselves crazy thinking about it.

Nick is just 18, most people don’t find at true love, they find what they think is love at the time and then realize later on it was not true love. I am talking from experience..

I meant they don’t find true love at 18. It could happen, but not likely.

I am happy for Nick, but I just can’t see it being true love, I think J14 is getting carried away. Plus, I heard that they might not be together anymore.

Feb 18, 2011 @ 01:34 pm

I know it is probably a rumor, but I heard that Nick confirmed that he and Sam were not dating anymore while he was in NY. I heard it on twitter, but you know how that goes, one person says something and it spreads. People may just be talking because he has not seen her in awhile and didn’t see her over Valentine’s Day and she has barely tweeted. I would start assuming if he doesn’t go see her in the next couple of weeks, but not this early.

It was a rumor started by some spanish chick and it got picked up from there by haters. There was no confirmation of Nick saying that. I highly doubt it’s true. Sam has been awfully quiet though on Twitter lately. It’s weird. Even though when she does tweet like on Valentine’s day she was fine and she seems fine and happy in the pictures that Lucie has been posting of the two of them. Who even knows?
    She has been quiet and Nick was very quiet for a long time on twitter until recently. I don’t know though. Everytime I think they broke up, I am proven wrong. I don’t have a clue..

Oh gag me.

The thing is, neither of them seem upset. Like Nick seems very happy and even though she hasn’t really been tweeting, Sam seems happy too. It’d just be weird if it ended up being they did break up. I’m waiting for someone to unfollow one of them though. Like her brother unfollowing Nick, or Mama J unfollowing Sam.

? Im kindda getting worried because we never see stuff and Samantha and Nick. I hope there not TO serious. But he says its “true love” soo thayt means he loves her? Ohh gosh!

• 4ever

NILEY is the REAL DEAL…just wait n see…..nick CAN’T stand live WITHOUT MILEY….He’s just pretending……WATCH MY WORD!!!?

You can’t prove that

• Shamie.Says.Hey

He didn’t say it J14 said he did!

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Oh yes because Samantha would be on a gossip site early in the morning ( it’s early in London). Another case of delusionalism, my dear Nick stan. And really, do I really sound like Samantha? I don’t even sound the least bit British and I don’t put “x’s” at the end of my comments. But you know what? Believe whatever the fuck you want to believe. But you sound crazy JSYK with your theorys. How ’bout you go tell FU_Famewhore (since I know she sent you here) to fuck off the Internet, stop obsessing over peoples relationships, and get a fucking life. As you should too. Goodnight darling, have a good one. Smoke up some moar.

1. You spelt more wrong.
    2. I’ll tell her you follow her site Samantha.
    3. I don’t smoke, It’s disgusting, I was using Sarcasim love.
    4. I’m from Australia so I don’t know what the time is.
    5. Have a nice nigh love.
    6. Go smoke some more weed yourself babe and get over your delousional theorys that Namantha really exisits.
    7. I’m not a Nick Stan more of a Joe stan but the picture was adorable.

Samantha Stop Trolling!
    Everyone has an chance to state their oppinion on here!
    Your not going to change them so stop trolling.

What the fuck…
    I swear some Nick stans are sick in the head. Stay pressed.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Haha I’ve seen that. So lame.

…But yeah, you know it’s true love when it’s confirmed by a teen magazine you can buy at your local Wal-Mart.

We don’t have either here, I’m really upset I want to go to Wal-Mart just to be like hellz yeah I went to Wal-Mart

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Haha I’ve seen that. So lame.

@FU_Famewhores, bitch I know you come on this site. How about you stop worrying about Nick, Sam, Joe, and Ashley’s life and get one of your own? And maybe a couple of real life friends and if possible, a boyfriend. Then again what boy would want a bitter bitch like you.

I feel so much better getting that out.

Wow guys really?
    Samantha and Nick may live far away from eachother but look how dani and kevin used to be. Distance doesn’t mean a thing, i’m sure he texts and ichats with Samantha sometimes. He hasn’t been his usual self since Samantha came to see him for xmas and new years. They looked so happy. Samantha has been getting ALOT of crap on twitter, lucie has even talked about it here in London how some fans keep telling Samantha off and they will hurt her and he should be with miley or selena.
    Shes a wonderful person. What we think doesn’t matter about the boys love life, and fact Samantha has been seen wearing Nick’s Dogtag. I don’t know if they are together or not but really who cares!?
    If they are inlove (which I think they are he hasn’t been like this since him first with miley and at the second time of dating Selena. Just be happy nick’s happy.

Support him no matter what and stop bulling the poor girl(Samantha)

1. You spelt more wrong.
    2. I’ll tell her you follow her site Samantha.
    3. I don’t smoke, It’s disgusting, I was using Sarcasim love.
    4. I’m from Australia so I don’t know what the time is.
    5. Have a nice nigh love.
    7. I’m not a Nick Stan more of a Joe stan but the picture was adorable.

1. Orly? I think I knew that. Guess you haven’t been on OU for long.
    2. I don’t even get what you mean there. And again, I’m not Samantha. I’d be happy to live Sam’s life especially since she gets to date the fine hunk that is Nick Jonas (yes stay pressed).
    3. Again, orly?
    4. Do they not teach you in Australia?
    5. Yeah you too, “love”.
    6. If you’re one of those people who don’t think that Nick and Sam ever dated, don’t even talk to me about being delusional.
    7. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Feb 18, 2011 @ 08:19 pm
    Samantha Stop Trolling!
    Everyone has an chance to state their oppinion on here!
    Your not going to change them so stop trolling.

What the fuck…
    I swear some Nick stans are sick in the head. Stay pressed.

And I swear the chick IDK if it’s you or not is acting Like Samantha! Then you go and say What are you Nick’s head!
    DUDE WTF
    Stop trying to be the voice of reason! Everyone knows they you can’t change someone’s mind if it’s set

NICK IS NOT IN LOVE WITH SAMANTHA HE JUST LIKES HER.

And who are you? Nick’s brain? Maybe he isn’t in love with her but don’t be so quick to say he isn’t. Because he possibly could be.

WTF

• Shamie.Says.Hey

1. Orly? I think I knew that. Guess you haven’t been on OU for long.
    3. Again, orly?
    4. Do they not teach you in Australia?
    5. Yeah you too, “love”.
    7. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

—————–

1. Orly? you mean Oh Really?
    2.Haha sure your not Samantha! Yeah and you get to PR with Nick whoa!
    3. Again you mean Oh Really!.
    4. Of course they teach us the time its, 4:15pm. I ment the time in London.
    5. Thanks love.
    6. We all know they are only PR-ing because Sam has a new Disney show coming out. But you’d know that don’t you Sam Stan.
    7. This one was more of me stating a point little girl! Wait! If your Sam your what 30? Not so little

I find it really funny cause when nick was dating miley the mags said nick found true love and then with selena nick found true love. They are not even going out OCEAN UP! Nick said it i think on monday. He’s all like ” i’m not dating Samantha Barks”. He’ll maybe find true love with a fan. SORRY OCEAN UP AND ALL THE OTHER MAGS BUT THAT’S ALL A LIE.

Support him no matter what and stop bulling the poor girl(Samantha)

Has she really been seen wearing his dog tag? Aww. And I agree. People need to leave Sam alone. She’s a sweet, talented, beautiful young woman who doesn’t deserve any hate. Give her a chance.

hahaahahahahahaha

THIS!

DUDE WTF

Dude… Are you high? I have no fucking clue what you’re trying to say. Go get sober.

DUDE WTF

______
    Yuh, I’m so high! Just like Samantha is in a picture of her :D

All I’m saying is that if you are the girl who keeps commenting on anyone saying that they aren’t dating that they are and how do you know their not then your sounding like Samantha! A whore trying to get attention, Someone mentioned it on twitter, So I came and looked.

So no I’m not high just stating the obvious!

Nick finally find true love???????hah?????LoL…….

Yuh, I’m so high! Just like Samantha is in a picture of her :D

So no I’m not high just stating the obvious!

My brain still can’t comprehend your horrible grammar and run on sentences. No clue what you’re saying. Go smoke up some more, buddy.

Dear Anon.

I would like to inform you by telling everyone things like –

While you say things like this it makes you seem like a troll and someone joked on twitter saying you were Samantha so I brought the joke on here! And honestly my dear little Anon it wouldn’t surprise me if you were Samantha, This seems like something she’d do to get people to believe Nick and Her ‘Relationship’ wasn’t PR.

You know what I would actually Laugh My ASS off if you were Samantha and Nick was one of the people saying it wasn’t happening! God that would be so fucking amusing!.

Regards.
    Me!

Dear Anon.

I would like to inform you by telling everyone things like –

Regards.
    Me!

NICK IS NOT IN LOVE WITH SAMANTHA HE JUST LIKES HER.

Samantha Stop Trolling!
    Everyone has an chance to state their oppinion on here!
    Your not going to change them so stop trolling.

rotfl a commercial about match making just came up and the names that they put in the fake cell phone was miley and nick lol
    _____

Haha I’ve seen that. So lame.

• wavy

oh god I have lupus and I had a great body and then they gave steroid and I gained like 100 pound and my skin broke. Poor girl I know how she feel lupus destroy your life.

tham miley looks gorgeous compare to anyone on that article. she is the hottest girl on disney or was since she left disney.

nick found true love what a smack to selena and miley.

With Samantha Barks?¿?¿!.. Ohh please!. Haha XD

justin was not selena bestfriend she sad that was her brother hehehe I guess is insest plus pedophile she is lol. jk

oceanUP

Miley Cyrus BLOATED FACE? http://oceanup.com/2011/02/17/miley-cyrus-bloated-face about 3 hours ago via web Retweeted by joejonas and 100+ others

MOE LIVES!

• maybelove

NEMI IS TRUE LOVE

I was really enjoying Nick’s tweets. I love his random ones, but now I am afraid he will be quiet for awhile since Kenny died. Still so sad about Kenny. He adored those boys and I am sure they loved him too.

Are you fucking kidding me miley is not airbrushed go look at the interview she look just like that and she is drop dead gorgeous compare to selena. selena has great hair but she is not as beautiful as miley.

• FelledBySprite

I think the reason that Nick doesn’t tweet is because of the beatlab.

I don’t know I always thought that miley and nick equal each other out. she makes him laught and he stop with the arrogant attitude and becomes more confident and casual like her. I know I know they are not together I wish I saw them together at least as friend hanging out around cali. I think miley was the hottest girl nick has ever had she was a beautiful girl inside and out and gorgeous curves.

…..

no1curr.

a

Nick never said he wasn’t dating Sam FYI. That was a little thing called a rumor.

Another This

I don’t want to be negative, but how do you have true love when you only see eachother about once a month? Besides, is j14 just writing the article out of assumption, or did nick talk to them. Seriously doubt that nick talked.. The kid is 18, there are going to be more girls, but nick’s true love right now is his music and it should be, he is still very young.

REALLY OCEAN UP LOL WHAT TRUE LOVE????

NICK JONAAS + SAMANTHA = FAIL!!!!!

AND FOR THE RECORD HE IS NOT SMILING ALL THE TIME ,HE JUST LOOK SAD TO ME!!!

Did NICK say this????

1. Orly? you mean Oh Really?
    2.Haha sure your not Samantha! Yeah and you get to PR with Nick whoa!
    3. Again you mean Oh Really!.
    4. Of course they teach us the time its, 4:15pm. I ment the time in London.
    5. Thanks love.

1. Whatever you say newbe.
    2. I’m not Sam but I’m just saying I wouldn’t mind living in her shoes. Can’t deny she has a good life except for the haters. And mind telling me HOW they are PR? Please elighten me.
    3. Again, whatever newbe.
    4. Well they must not teach you much outside of your own county.
    5. Mhm.
    6. OIC now why you think their PR. You could at least come up with something better than that but whatever.
    7. You’re not making sense again. Not new though. I think I lose brain cells each time I read one of your comments. I think I may be talking to a 4th grader.

Anyways I’m done with you. I’m sick and tired and you’re just not worth my time TBH. Stay in denial in your own little world if you want. I don’t give a damn. Have fun with your life.

Another This

I think you read my comment wrong but thanks for agreeing.

TO BE HONEST I DON’T KNOW WHY NICK WENT OUT WITH HER BECAUSE NICK LIKES BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND SAMANTHA IS VEEEEERYYY FAR FROM THAT! SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN HIM,SHE IS SOOOOO UGLY AND HAS NO CLASS!!!

THIS IS ALL PR!!! I DON’T THINK THEY ARE TOGETHER!

• FelledBySprite

—————–
    Agree

Just because they don’t get to see eachother in person that much doesn’t mean they stop communicating completely during that time. They probably talk to eachother everyday and maybe more than some other couples out there. And you know what they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder. Look at Kevin and Dani for example when they were first dating.
    But anyways, I get what you’re saying lol. I highly doubt Sam is going to be Nick’s last girlfriend. The kid is still basically a teenager for God sakes. He’s going to meet a lot of girls that he’s going to be interested in. Whatever happens relationship wise for Nick, us fans should just be happy he has found someone who is obviously special to him.

Yeah I’m done now. ~No1currs.

Agree

You still didn’t answer my question.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Their PR because she has a new Disney show coming out! Plus the o2 arena DVD :)
    and I’m not a newbie, Your words just don’t make sense love!

I will because I know unlike Samantha I won’t get dumped for being a whore :D

• Shamie.Says.Hey

I think you read my comment wrong but thanks for agreeing.

No I read it right, Nick never confirmed he was dating Sam, It was a rumour

I think you read my comment wrong but thanks for agreeing.

No I read it right, Nick never confirmed he was dating Sam, It was a rumour

*wasn’t

Yes you read it wrong.

Did NICK say this????
    Probably not, J14 is probably just assuming because he was spotted out with her. I apologize if I am wrong, it would be very unlike Nick though.

• milenator

im convinced that one of the OU staff works with J-14

Their PR because she has a new Disney show coming out! Plus the o2 arena DVD :)
    and I’m not a newbie, Your words just don’t make sense love!

I will because I know unlike Samantha I won’t get dumped for being a whore :D

I can’t even. Are you 12 years old? Like really. A whore? Only whore here is you, you fucking attention whore. Thanks for laughs. It’s been fun.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

I think you read my comment wrong but thanks for agreeing.

No I read it right, Nick never confirmed he was dating Sam, It was a rumour

*wasn’t

Yes you read it wrong.
    Damn, Lets pretend you said was :D

• Shamie.Says.Hey

I think you read my comment wrong but thanks for agreeing.

No I read it right, Nick never confirmed he was dating Sam, It was a rumour

*wasn’t

Yes you read it wrong.
    Damn, Lets pretend you said was :D

REALLY OCEAN UP LOL WHAT TRUE LOVE????

NICK JONAAS + SAMANTHA = FAIL!!!!!

AND FOR THE RECORD HE IS NOT SMILING ALL THE TIME ,HE JUST LOOK SAD TO ME!!!

THIS IS ALL PR!!! I DON’T THINK THEY ARE TOGETHER!

You do realize you sound

a) pathetic