awww Miley is amazing! <3

About Miles weight, LEAVE HER ALONE! She’s perfect! The half of hollywood has anorexia!
    Miley it’s perfect!

2. I WISH, THE MEDIA, COULD STOP POINTING HER “MISTAKES” AND COULD SHOW MORE THIS! HER GOOD ACTIONS!

3. GO MILES!!

______________

You don’t count very well.

and Miley doesn’t give a shit about her fans. Oh sure, that’s why she’s always giving back to them and inspiring kids to give to others cause she simply ‘doesn’t care’ _____

she really is a nice person :D

• Mili

This is real Miley, i love her :)

Selfish Miley! Giving her time and Lots of Money to GeturgoodOn, Blessings In a Backpack and City of Hope. Not to mention her other Charities like the Pappy Cyrus Foundation she donates too. She also recently donated 10 bags of her clothes to the Homeless and she sells her Gowns on Ebay for Charity! I tell you Miley is a bad person! SARCASM! Miley is an Amazing Good Person with a Great Heart! Haters To the Left! #ProudOfMiley <3

• DamonSalvatore

you guys. miley isnt perfect. dont expect her to have the “most skinniest arms ever”. people gain and loose weight. dont matter. they are still the same person inside. CHILL.

• DamonSalvatore

oh how I love Hilary Duff (:
    that girl was a BIG part of my childhood.
    i was obsessed with Lizzie McGuire<3

• HannahSavannah

why everyone talks only ’bout Miley?

• HannahSavannah

DamonSalvatore said:

oh how I love Hilary Duff (:
    that girl was a BIG part of my childhood.
    i was obsessed with Lizzie McGuire<3
    me too ;]

Miley and Hillary are BOTH AMAZING! They BOTH feed Children by donating to the Blessings In A Backpack Program! <33

Hiley <3

• peacenlove

both of them looked gorgeous <3 and fat? really? are you fucking blind?!

secccooooond!

• partyindabaham

They’re probably fucking blind and delusional or just fat girls who like shitting on other people.

Hows Mileys new flop album doing?

• Delilah_Marie

Fat? I don’t get it.. < .< Anyway,she looked beautiful. So glad that family problems aren't getting in her way. <3

• mileyalltheway

she really deserves it , and she looks stunning love the outfit makeup and hair:) doesnt matter what haters say !

• xSweetCandyxx

Love them.

• DdlovatoSTAN

Not gonna bother watching, but its probably really cute. <3 love them both.

• Rafaela

She deserves it :D
    She is such an amazing person <3

• miley4ever92

aww love you miley!!!
    she’s so sweet and sounded like she was going to cry!
    and all u haters stop dissing Miley – you guys can’t handle anything good that is associated with her so you pick up on negative things just to bring down her reputation

QUEEN OF DISNEY GIVIN A AWARD TO THE PRINCESS!!! OMG!!!

I love Hilary and Miley :)

• Lauren

I love Hilary. She was so cute. =)

• JustBreathe.

love Hilary and love Miley even more ! :)

• Jamie

She’s always been such a good person. Why is it that no one focuses on things like this but their heads spin when she makes a mistake? Look at all the good she’s done. To me that totally makes more of an impact than a mistake she’s made. I love her so much for everything she’s done. She’s a great girl.

It’s actually doing pretty well but because a lot of people are getting it for free off the net, not so good for earning her a living.

You are probably the realest fan on here. Congrats to you.

LOL haters are delusional.

I’m almost convinced a good part of oceanup is people that fit the stereotype of homeschooling. If I had never gone to public school, I’d probably think that she should have skinny arms and she should remain the same weight lmao. I learned a lot from being with friends. Sometimes it scares me how little people know about the human body, like, what they never read a magazine article or 8, what the fuck???

awww

Whenever I try to do good I always misunderstand what I’m supposed to do and I make it harder for everyone else or create a problem and then people start to dislike me. So I quit. And I don’t have money to donate. Miley can do good for me. ;) ———- TRY HARDER ;)

She’s so cute!

Miley’s such an amazing person. She doesn’t act like she’s perfect..She’s HER.
    Now this is a role model

• MileyDemiJoBros

Im so prouf of Miley, she’s such a great person, love her <3

• Untouchable

hilary <3

• MileyDemiJoBros

I hate people who only talk shit about her, please we’re in a GOOD post. Can you stop of insulting her for a second? She’s not fat, she’s a normal person.

HoLa

• MileyDemiJoBros

Miley’s so down to earth.
    totally agree <3

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Blind people, they both gorgeous. Congratz Mlley!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

OMG look
    Demi’s 3rd album, “Best Days Of My Life” comes out on May 29th, 2011. #DemiTour

love miley >3

love her!!!

• sexonfire

ppl who say miley is fat need to ,,,, )
    cuz skinny face and arms r not really a good thing
    her arms and her face look healthy ,but her body is skiiny
    in my opinion she’s soo lucky cuz most of girls who have bodies like miley have a very skinny arms and face

it s better when she looks a bit fat thats not bad, i like that^^ then i dont have to be afraid she could have bullimie or something like that and she always does works out so NO WORRIES!!!!!!

she dyedit brown like two days ago.it was on OU were where you

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 19, 2011 @ 08:04 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    OMG look
    Demi’s 3rd album, “Best Days Of My Life” comes out on May 29th, 2011. #DemiTour
    ========================

SMH.
    She did drugs, got dumped, purged, and socked a chick. Why in the world would she name her record that? Is this from the site that said she was releasing a country album?

excellent

wish there was a shot of her giving

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I hope THIS gets the media attention it deserves. Watch I bet this wont get into the tabloids. anyways love both of them

OMG look
    Demi’s 3rd album, “Best Days Of My Life” comes out on May 29th, 2011. #DemiTour
    ========================

SMH.

Good point! This would be a time to release something more deep…best days of my life is just not genuine.

ppl who say miley is fat need to ,,,, )
    cuz skinny face and arms r not really a good thing
    her arms and her face look healthy ,but her body is skiiny

How the fuck is “skinny arms and face” an insult now? -_- Some people are naturally skinny. It’s not a bad thing. Deal with it. I will repeat it until the stupid skinny misconceptions get buried once and for all.

she dyedit brown like two days ago.it was on OU were where you

Not everyone’s life revolves around OU…O_o calm down

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 19, 2011 @ 09:11 am
    OMG look
    Demi’s 3rd album, “Best Days Of My Life” comes out on May 29th, 2011. #DemiTour
    ========================

SMH.

============

Exactly.

STFU ur life does cus u commented.stupid ass.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So Proud to Be A Miley Fan!! <33333333

is me or hilary’s hair looks darker?

Wow. This post was about Miley making a difference and helping children yet all you guys can focus on is her weight? ——————— THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ok, Miley is a Wonderful Person who gained a little weight, which she has done before and always loses when she goes back on Tour! The End!! AND HOW DID YOU GET YOUR GOOD ON TODAY??

• partyindabaham

Most girls (in average based on studies) don’t have the body Miley Cyrus has, most girls have more fat (they’re not ”fat” but their bodies are larger).

• partyindabaham

Miley’s body is no where near ”average”, she’s skinny not normal. Every 18 year old girl doesn’t have skinny legs and skinny arms, Miley is above normal; she IS skinny.

I don’t know where you people live because you people act like you all live in anorexia ville, which I doubt since most of this site’s readers are from North and South America, Europe and Asia (some from Australia), all of these places have major obesity and overweight problems. I saw like 100s of obese people in the USA in merely a week.

Both fat and skinny are normal body types to find in society. And in between. Agree with you on the rest.

• ItHadtobeYou

Miley it’s perfect!

3. GO MILES!!

• iSarcasticING

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

• Nothinggbutme

It’s disgusting that what people get from this video and focus on is Miley’s weight. Are you serious right now? The whole point to this video was to show what a great person Miley is and how nobody looks at all the good she really does for kids in the world. I love her and this is why I look up to her, even if she is my age. AND she does look beautiful and if that was what fat looks like then I feel bad for people who want to be skinnier than that.

I kinda miss her dark hair =[ but she looks lovely. And this is a great cause.

I love her hair.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

That’s amazing :)

If you think Miley’s fat, you must be super, super skinny because she is beautiful and not even close to fat.

partyindabaham said:
    Feb 18, 2011 @ 11:13 pm
    crah said:

miley is getting fat. but i still love her anyways.
    Seriously? this is what ”fat” looks to you?

In WHAT universe?

I’m sorry I refuse to believe that you think this is fat because most the people in Europe, South America and the USA are overweight and those places have the highest, unprecedented rates of obesity.

I second that!!! If Miley is currently fat than I’m morbidly obese!!!!

• Astoria-malfoy

I think their definition of skinny, is someone like those girls from the 90210 show,they are super skinny, like bones skinny. At my sister’s school there are normal girls who are healthy looking, and there are also bones skinny.

• milenator

I love Hilary and Miley :D

Wow, all you guys noticed throughout this whole video is that Miley is supposedly gaining weight? That is so shallow. You don’t even realize all the people that she helped doing this along with Hilary Duff. I don’t support Miley for some mistakes she has done in the past, but I think that she has a good heart and that is very great that she can use her fame for good.

What is everyone in?

What post is everyone in?

• Office 2010 Professional

Microsoft Office 2010 update is always risky. My fingers and toes of contraction from the moment you click OK until I’ve convinced myself that everything is working. Will it break my computer? Will it work well? I winced and held my breath through the installation of Vista, then forget the pain and anxiety quickly when I saw Vista worked mostly as a fixed-up version of XP MS Office 2010.

I can not say the same for the Office. First reaction: This has changed everything! Office 2010 deletes the old toolbars and menus at the top of the screen and replaced with the Ribbon, an overlapping set of tabs that regroups each application’s functions in graphical tools rather than text-driven menus. However, the photos do not do justice to the tape. See this movie to see in action. Even better, download a free 60-day concerns of Microsoft Office 2010-no, do not clear the existing Office software.

The Ribbon mimics the tabbed interface of Firefox and Internet Explorer 7. It looks good, but it took more than five minutes to find, configure and test the options exchange control my publisher expected. As my deadline loomed, I panicked when I could not find the option to save in Office 2010 Professional. He hides behind a new jewellike logo in the upper left called the Office Button.Buy Cheap Office 2010,you can choice the best online store http://www.hohosoftware.com to Download Office 2010 for your family using and playing a part in working.

yay i’m proud of you miley

hilary duff is so beautiful. i miss lizzie mcguire :(

she’s gained some weight but she still looks DAMN GOOD.
    miley fan forever! she’s the greatest no matter what!

she’s gained some weight but she still looks DAMN GOOD.
    miley fan forever! she’s the greatest no matter what!

• iSarcasticING

her arms look a little big.

• partyindabaham

HA HA HA HA HA!

SERIOUSLY?

Michigan has a lot of obese people, I’m sure you realize those aren’t big arms.

her arms look a little big.
    _____

Not really.

• crah

miley is getting fat. but i still love her anyways.

• partyindabaham

Feb 18, 2011 @ 11:13 pm
    crah said:

miley is getting fat. but i still love her anyways.
    Seriously? this is what ”fat” looks to you?

In WHAT universe?

If you are getting fat, then you are currently slightly overweight and not losing anything and gaining steadily, but not necessarily quickly. Miley is normal but might be on a medication she’s going to want to stop or she has weight she’s going to lose on tour.

HA HA HA HA HA!

SERIOUSLY?

Michigan has a lot of obese people, I’m sure you realize those aren’t big arms.

Here’s the thing…Everything’s relative. What’s big to one person is tiny to another; what’s ugly to one person is beautiful to another. That’s why it’s so pointless to fight over beauty. Plus, everyone’s born with a different body.

A lot of the states next to the East Coast have large people. Well, probably everywhere. Honestly I didn’t see too many when I went to California and I was not just in tourist spots.

• omg wtf lolz

Now THIS is what I love to see. <3

She’s so sweet

great

Aww that’s niCe

Demi did drugs, got dumped, purged, and socked a chick. Why in the world would she name her record that? Is this from the site that said she was releasing a country album? ———— Sure sounds like a Country album to me! ROTFL!!

I just love them <3

mileys weight is always changing sometimes shes super skinny, and other times she gains a little weight but she always seems to go back to being skinny. so people should stop saying she gained weight because she will just as easily loose it!

whats the video about its taking to long to load so i dont wanna watch it

I think she’s really pretty

• Leena

Aw, see. I like seeing these things come up of her. I hope she continues down this path and picks up the pieces. She’s strong, she can do it. I don’t want her to go down the road that everyone is expecting.

BEAT ‘EM MILES! You can do it!

I think what people want her to do is hide her quote unquote mistakes. People like others to change. Forget that Miley’s a star and she’s acting normal. If you pick apart a typical college kid’s life or even high school after 16, they’d be in the news like Miley.

go miley!

Aww it’s Hilary :),

• tiudau

Miley is an amazing girl!

good for her to help others

Miley’s so down to earth.

• suckit

is that what “fat” looks like?arrogant prick-_-

Nice

and good

Miley was recognized for all the work she does for @CityOfHope Blessings In A Backpack as well as creating her own organization, @GetUrGoodOn.

“The Global Action Awards were created to recognize the unprecedented amount of power each of us has to solve problems, save lives, & see the future.”

“I want [kids] to do something they love,” Miley said about the importance of giving back and taking initiative.