Ashley Greene RED HAIR RAVISHING

ashley-greene-red-hair-160

Red hot Ashley Greene got caught in the rain leaving the gym after a strenuous workout on Friday afternoon. Ashley is back in Los Angeles so will have plenty of time to spend with her love Joe Jonas now. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

:) said:

not every one can look feirce comming out of a gym all sweaty then into the pouring rain.

im sure allot of poeple look as bad as she does on days like that…
    …. and you should learn to spell and illiterate, Jeez!!

• :)

and should go feck your mom.

She tries to look like Shorty or what? O_o

Back to being a beard.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It looks kind of… gross

FEIA. SUPER FEIA

• DIE ASHLEY

SHE LOOKS SO UGLY!

• Peace’n’Love

HI should i change my icon ? JS

Se ve bien bueno siquiera no se ve como una PUTA ZORRA como demi

UGLY. SUPER UGLY lol

• gymnastlovee95

red hair is never too pleasant. im surprised miley never went red lol.

• xSweetCandyxx

I don’t like her hair like that…..

Hey hater, shut up.

• I don’t like Ashley but I don’t hate her.

She looks soooooo ugly

• gymnastlovee95

is joe and her still even dating? im so behind on this celebrity gossip.

• ColdAsU

I can’t login in to my other account since I forgot my password and I don’t remember what email I used.
    What can I do to access my account?
    Can anyone help?

• XoePowns

Baby got back!

• XoePowns

Feb 19, 2011 @ 11:34 am
    ColdAsU said:

What can I do to access my account?
    Can anyone help?
    -x-
    You could try e-Mailing OceeanUP

• XoePowns

Feb 19, 2011 @ 11:34 am
    I don’t like Ashley but I don’t hate her. said:

She looks soooooo ugly
    -x-
    Hater

• ColdAsU

I don’t know if I like it or not. I’m going to wait for pictures when her hair is down.

• I don’t like Ashley but I don’t hate her.

Ashley isn’t ugly. But in these pictures she is ugly!

• Peace’n’Love

I don’t like Ashley but I don’t hate her. said:

She looks soooooo ugly
    nice name
    BTW:i dont like ashley and i dont hate her either

• SunshineAllTheTime

I don’t like her hair… better with hair down.

• I don’t like Ashley but I don’t hate her.

Honey, I am NOT a hater!!!
    I admire Ashley as an actress. I just said that in these pictures she is ugly! DUH

• thedarksunshine

She dyes her hair a lot.

• :)

im sure allot of poeple look as bad as she does on days like that…

Feb 19, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    Hey hater, shut up.

I’m sure they’ll listen….RME

Lol

Lol. OU can’t even have an Ashley post without mentioning Joe.

FUCK YOU OCEANUP! ISNT LOVE AT ALL IN THAT PR RELATIONSHIP FUCK JASHLEY FANS PATETICS.

• Hayley

dude she is so NOT pretty !

• DdlovatoSTAN

Omg, she looks terrible.

• DdlovatoSTAN

LaurenJ said:
    All you haterz are just pathetic..Jashley are more together than ever and just becuz they haven’t been snapped 2gether does NOt mean they R not together…They were together yesterday at her place & out last night partying with friends & again together tonight in Vegas, partying up a storm..Jashley are here 2 stay & they dont care what you haterz think!!!!
    _

Next time you rant, at least spell properly. I cannot take what you say seriously with your “Haterz!!!” bullshit.

Red hair???

AnonymousBitch said:

hey guys don´t be so mean !! she´s just trying to get in role . the red hair makes her look really pale . so now she does looks like a vamp lol
    —————

She wears a black wig when she plays her role on twilight so it dont matter if her hair is red or not. But good point though lol.

She looks uglier.

• HeckYesJonas

Seriously, haters? back to the gay thing again?

joe had so many girlfriends, and is in a relationship right now. how would he be gay? they arent pretending he doesnt even have to.

you guys are getting on my fucking nervous i’m just saying

i need to work out

• woahseriously

WHO f*CKING CARES IF TRASHLEY GREENE GETS A NEW HAIR COLOR SHES STILL A FAME WHORE!!!

• Greene :)

Yeah! she’s back, do i know what that mean……..JASHLEY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Gosh I was missing her so badly :D

So Excited!!!!!

HOW COULD U LIKE TRASHLEY GREENE!!!

• Greene :)

Greene :) said:

Yeah! she’s back, do u know what that mean……..JASHLEY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Gosh I was missing her so badly :D

So Excited!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO OMG ASHLEY, WHY? I used to love you hair.

NOOOOOOOOOOO OMG ASHLEY, WHY? I used to love you hair.

ugly

…..

kinda find it weird how she’s back in LA and joe’s back in LA and yet they havent been spotted out together…:O

but i do not like her hair, it looked better brown

beautiful

beautiful

she is so gorgeous

except Trashley isn’t ravishing? and her and Joe AREN’T in love. its all a contract. Joe could do and has done so much better than her.

she looks like a man!

• LaurenJ

She’s not really hot. Not ugly at all, but just very boring looks.

ugly

• :)

are you making fun of my accent?

excuse me that i dont talk trashy hillbilly like you americans

:) said:

and should go feck your mom
    You mean …

“and YOU should go feck your Mom” surely? My point exactly Sweetie!!!

Peace’n’Love said:

I don’t like Ashley but I don’t hate her. said:

She looks soooooo ugly
    nice name
    BTW:i dont like ashley and i dont hate her either
    Hmmm, perhaps I should make an account and call myself ‘totally indifferent to Ashley Greene’!!!

• weiling

I don’t like it
    red hair is more for Rihanna

I really hate those boots.

I don’t like this red hair trend. It looks so fake on everyone I’ve seen so far.

Joe isn’t gay…thats about as old as people Justin Bieber is a girl! when you can think of a real reason to hate on Joe and his girlfriend..then leave the comment because you all really sound like jealous morons..ok Demi Bye!

LMFAO @ ok Demi Bye!

• Bubbly-Joe

Eh.

Am I the only one who thinks they won’t last? I’m thinking another month or two.

• AnonymousEeE

Weird they have no pictures together yet…and they are both in LA and going to her party later in Vegas.

• AnonymousBitch

• Microsoft Office 2007

Microsoft Office 2007 is fast approaching and many are asking questions whether it is worth upgrading. It is not cheap to upgrade to 2007 for the purpose of making the move you need to know exactly what the differences are to be and what are the benefits of Microsoft 2007. This article describes some of the key differences you should know to help you make the right decision when you upgrade or not. MS Office 2007 brought the introduction of the tape that is the menu bar at the top of the screen. While there was little he began to develop using it because they left the menu bar button that was so prominent in the predecessors. It has become essential to the use of Microsoft Office and has become much more practical for users once the learning curve has been overcome.

The biggest upgrade to Office 2007 is the increased use of new menu system. Microsoft Office 2007
    has used this tape successfully and has been based on that stretch across all the range of products including Outlook and OneNote, which before were still using a menu system more. The new film, which was blue in Download Office 2007
    is now a standard white in Office 2007 Professional
    , but you can easily change what you prefer. Initially you will have the white tape but you can still change the style of the old button if you have not liked the new style.

With the release of Office 2007
    in late 2009 has meant that Download Office 2007 did not use all the features of the new OS. The new features of Office 2007 Professional using the new platform with a new set of icons to be read along the taskbar so you can switch between. You can also see previews of the work to find what you are working by simply moving the cursor on the icon of the MS Office 2007

the only good thing about her are her glasses.

OMg she is ulgy..
    And I’m not a fan of Joe or something like that I just don’t like Ashley

red?? -.-

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ashley <3

Ewwwwwwwwwww

• Untouchable

the red hair, is not for you

STFU OU. My gosh you people are like 6 yr olds in fairy land.

shes probably mad that she has to pretend to be with Joe Jonas again who is obviously gay.she was free for a while,but now shes back to being hi cover up.LMFAO

• JACK