Michael Lohan SUPPORTS BILLY RAY

miley-cyrus-lindsay-lohan

Michael Lohan open letter to Billy: Oh My God! Am I seeing & reliving almost the same exact situations, scrutiny, pain and willingness to sacrifice yourself, for the sake of your family? ..As I was raised, there is nothing like the love a man has for his family nor is there any length he will go to save or protect them.

The hardest part is, experiencing the pain that comes from the resistance of the very one(s) you are trying to save. The one(s) you love so much, and are willing to die for, are too blinded by the ‘bright light’ and people who use our loved one(s) while everyone thinks you are supposed to sit back and pretend..

..it goes unseen. ..When I look at what you are going through, I am forced to see myself. Two men who know what divorce & alienation, have done to our families. Why I ask, if it so hard for our wives, children and even the public, to see that all we are trying to do, is to be there for our family and try to make things right?

• Peace’n’Love

dads can be wierd these days

• GTFOAnon

Michael needs to GTFO and mind his own business.

Feb 19, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    I hope they know that that’s a photoshopped picture of Miley.

U lie.

Feb 19, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:
    dads can be wierd these days

Dads can suck these days.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I love this song <3 hahah Random XD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

STFU Michael. He needs to save his own family first instead of giving advice.

Fhb

Are you serious? This guy just HAS to get in on ANY attention he can get -_- Wtf.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Feb 19, 2011 @ 03:12 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Did any one else totally see this coming? rofl

meee! :P

Ughh, he should just sit down. There are a looot of differences between him and Billy. Billy said he wish he was a better parent, at least… And as someone said here, he didn’t like it when Demi’s dad talked about him. STFU!

• partys here.

he would.

• _liesyoutold

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

liesyoutold said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

_liesyoutold said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    I love this song <3 hahah Random XD

HOLE<3
    Yess! I love Hole and Courtney <3 So cool to meet someone on here that likes them too XD

:D Jenn. You?
    Yeah, same here. It seems like you’re the only one on here who likes the same music as me. I don’t really like Courtney that much for what she did to Kurt but oh well. xD
    Shannon :) IKR? It’s hard to find people on here who like Nirvana,Hole and just that syle in general.They all seem to wrship miley and the jonas’ :) I really hated Courtney aroud 94′ for that but I dunoo why i’m like in love with her now,She’s growing on me like..AIDS XD hahaha I still miss Kurt tho :( His Birthday tomorrow..

Nice to meet you, Shannon :D
    Wow, you’re so lucky you were already born when Kurt was still around.. when real music was still around, i must say. xD now I feel like I’m the only 13 year old who likes music from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. ooh, I almost forgot! D: thanks for reminding :D

• w

Michael sit down. Billy Ray knows he was a bad parent.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Michael…-sigh-

Michael…-sigh-
    Your icon!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Let’s just settel it okay,Both are terrbile parents.These people are about as interesting and special as a wet carrot.

And that idiot who is? He just wants to be on the map again.

• xSweetCandyxx

Michael needs to shut up and Billy Ray too….

• _liesyoutold

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    I love this song <3 hahah Random XD

HOLE<3

• _liesyoutold

I hope they know that that’s a photoshopped picture of Miley.

I hope you know you’re wrong.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Did any one else totally see this coming? rofl

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

_liesyoutold said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    I love this song <3 hahah Random XD

HOLE<3

Funny, Billy said that he didn’t went to Miley’s birth party cause it was in a bar…

Yeah right, who what’s his dad at her 18th party? COME OOOOOOOOOOOON.

• _liesyoutold

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

_liesyoutold said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    I love this song <3 hahah Random XD

HOLE<3

:D Jenn. You?

I hope they know that that’s a photoshopped picture of Miley.

• XoePowns

Feb 19, 2011 @ 12:19 pm

I hope they know that that’s a photoshopped picture of Miley.
    -x-
    Really?

Give back the money you made off your daughters’ fame and we’ll believe you, otherwise stf_up!

• Microsoft Office 2007

Microsoft Office 2007 is fast approaching and many are asking questions whether it is worth upgrading. It is not cheap to upgrade to 2007 for the purpose of making the move you need to know exactly what the differences are to be and what are the benefits of Microsoft 2007. This article describes some of the key differences you should know to help you make the right decision when you upgrade or not. MS Office 2007 brought the introduction of the tape that is the menu bar at the top of the screen. While there was little he began to develop using it because they left the menu bar button that was so prominent in the predecessors. It has become essential to the use of Microsoft Office and has become much more practical for users once the learning curve has been overcome.

The biggest upgrade to Office 2007 is the increased use of new menu system. Microsoft Office 2007
    has used this tape successfully and has been based on that stretch across all the range of products including Outlook and OneNote, which before were still using a menu system more. The new film, which was blue in Download Office 2007
    is now a standard white in Office 2007 Professional
    , but you can easily change what you prefer. Initially you will have the white tape but you can still change the style of the old button if you have not liked the new style.

With the release of Office 2007
    in late 2009 has meant that Download Office 2007 did not use all the features of the new OS. The new features of Office 2007 Professional using the new platform with a new set of icons to be read along the taskbar so you can switch between. You can also see previews of the work to find what you are working by simply moving the cursor on the icon of the MS Office 2007

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

Woah, Lindsay Lohan looks like Jojo there. Oh wait. That’s before she turned into a partying overdosing drunken cigarette smoking bulimic whore.

• XoePowns

Dead Beat Dads FTW

• partyindabaham

FUCK!

fucked up people, attention seeking families.

• oxoemmaoxo

Not bothering to read that

wtf go away michael worry about yourown familey dam you didnt like it when demi dad said something about your familey

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Why? XD Did I miss something?

Oh man. All these Nicki Minaj icons are giving me a headache. I’m out.

• Smooth

Micheal….

• XoePowns

Feb 19, 2011 @ 12:11 pm

-x-
    For real, you can’t tame your own fuckin child dude

• wavy