Joe Jonas SHOPS @ TRADER JOE’S

More pictures @ JonasFrance! Pix of Joe & Ashley in love in Las Vegas HERE!

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Cute pics :)

he looks like “I want to be anywhere else in the world except here´´

• Rebecca

I agree, it looks like’s trying to get away from her and fend her off. WAY TO GO JOE!

• Greene :)

Awwwww……… My Gosh they’re so cute n’ sweet!

TAKE JASHLEY HATERS! :p

They are So HapPy together.

Really. really. really hope she’ll become the next Mrs. Jonas

Joe looks really beautiful in the first pic <3 i love him

• Greene :)

Btw. Take a little more of this awe couple.

Feb 20, 2011 @ 10:54 am
    Greene :) said:
    Awwwww……… My Gosh they’re so cute n’ sweet!

TAKE JASHLEY HATERS! :p

They are So HapPy together.

Really. really. really hope she’ll become the next Mrs. Jonas

Learn how to form a sentence, then come talk to us.

@Greene :)

HAPPY??? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Joe really isnt even like touching her or attempting to touch her…

Joe is soo cute

¿¿¿happy or not happy??
    stop, plis peace for joe

¿¿¿happy or not happy??
    stop, peace for joe

They look so happy together! Just look at the way the are holding each other in this pic.

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:04 am

GTFO

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:04 am

GTFO

Why? It was just a joke! Geez!

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:07 am

jashely look so cute in this picture ^
    _________________________

get a life and stop bother happy pople lifes .

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:07 am

jashely look so cute in this picture ^
    _________________________

U need a good fuck for ur man (if u have it) .

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:12 am

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:07 am

jashely look so cute in this picture ^
    _________________________

get a life and stop bother happy pople lifes .

Wow… You need a sense of humor and don’t take things too seriously! Here’s a little advice for you try using spell check next time!

• Becca.

I agree, Joe looks good.

On the other hand, I just saved a lot of icons last night…now I don’t know which one to use :| lol.

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:07 am

jashely look so cute in this picture ^
    _________________________

U need a good fuck for ur man (if u have it) .

Sorry but I don’t speak non-sense…

No the same anon, but it was obviously a typo. Sit down.

No the same anon, but it was obviously a typo. Sit down.

Smh… I am already sitting down for obvious reasons dude and I don’t care whether or not it was a typo or spelling error… the picture was just a joke!

O H D E A R!!! The last time I saw Joe look like that was in a Deli somewhere with Demi pushed up against his grill and we all know what happened there. Anyways, I’m sure it’s just a bad pic, that’s all …..

• xSweetCandyxx

Hot <3
    Jashley <3333

LOL @ over defensive jashley stans. YOU sit down. take a joke. i don’t hate jashley but i still laughed at the comments. if they’re happy, sweet. good for them. that’s so nice! I’m gonna go make a sandwich now. -_-

• Bubbly-Joe

Again, I don’t think they’ll last long, but I don’t know them, so.

And Joe is fungalicious.

THIS! THIS! THIS! ^

I think that the pic of joe and demi was a pic taken at the wrong moment too.. like he was seconds away from putting his arms around her.. because in the other pictures, (after that one was taken,), he then put his arms around her.
    and same thing for the jashley ones.. even though his hands are in his pockets, i’m sure he eventually removed ‘em and held her.
    unless joe’s just a lazy boy ;) heheh

• Can’tBeTammed

it looks like she is hugging him and he is just standing… aww

OK, if you say so but personally I sense a chill in the air. I don’t quite know how to put my finger on it but Joe looks disinterested again and I’m just getting … a gut feeling, ya know!!!

___

no I get what you’re saying…. i was just sayin :P
    But yeah i dunno whats goin on lately… but It’s not our lives so i guess we shouldnt even bother haha :P You never know what goes on behind the scenes!

unless joe’s just a lazy boy ;) heheh

awww! i love jashley

Oh yes, he looks like he loves her sooo much more than Demi.

ROFL your icon fit so well with that comment…

• idkMyBFFjill

Oh yes, he looks like he loves her sooo much more than Demi.

lmao omg but she looks really cute

• EvaSnow

Joe looks really cute in the first picture. <3

Because I can be… I have every RIGHT to be on here!

You also have the RIGHT to drop it, but……

You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

Oh please child!
    Child? Lol ok then.

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:40 am

You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

Oh please child!
    Child? Lol ok then

Exactly! Some of these Jashley stans or whatever are just being too defensive!
    Jashley Stan? I’m far from a stan. You must have me confused with someone else.

Oh please child!
    Child? Lol ok then

No. How old are you?

Exactly! Some of these Jashley stans or whatever are just being too defensive!
    Jashley Stan? I’m far from a stan. You must have me confused with someone else

No, that was not pointed out towards you but I totally agree with your first comment.

• Smooth

HOWEVER KEEPS FIGHTING UNDER THIS LINE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME
    ——————–
    (please keep fighting)

SUPER ULTRA MEGA LOL AT THE COMMENTS!

• BabyYoureAFirework

._.

• BabyYoureAFirework

and we will never ever ever be apart

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

He looks like a happy camper..

Oh please child!
    Child? Lol ok then

No. How old are you?

Yes, meaning that “please child” is a figure of speak. Plus, you might be older than or vice-verse. Age is nothing but a number. You know what let’s just drop it!

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    Smooth said:
    HOWEVER KEEPS FIGHTING UNDER THIS LINE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME
    ——————–
    (please keep fighting)
    Seriously? No one is fighting. People can have disagreements here. It’s not a big deal.

• Smooth

I’m just gonna move to a different post.

You have no right to call anyone a child. You don’t know me. It wouldn’t have started if you hadn’t of called me a name first, but ok.

See ya!

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:48 am

Oh please child!
    Child? Lol ok then

No. How old are you?

*Yes, meaning that “please child” is a figure of speech. Plus, you might be older than me or vice-verse. Age is nothing but a number. You know what lets just drop it!

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:52 am

See ya!

What are you talking about? I didn’t start anything. You did not have to reply back… and I said “child please” as a figure of speech meaning a disagreement… nothing bad towards you. There are far worse names a person can call someone else. Game over!

• WakaWakaEhEh

ANON FIGHTTT ;)

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ANON FIGHTTT ;)
    It’s not a fight, as you see, they still can’t drop it. Lol I said see ya..

• WakaWakaEhEh

…wel then.

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ANON FIGHTTT ;)
    It’s not a fight, as you see, they still can’t drop it. Lol I said see ya..

It already has been drop!

The user that has the Justin Bieber icon…he looks so girly lol. Ick.

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:13 pm

The user that has the Justin Bieber icon…he looks so girly lol. Ick.

Stop hatin

nonymous said:

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ANON FIGHTTT ;)
    It’s not a fight, as you see, they still can’t drop it. Lol I said see ya..

It already has been drop!
    ____________________________________________
    REALLY?
    hahahaha so why are u still here?

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:15 pm

nonymous said:

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Feb 20, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ANON FIGHTTT ;)
    It’s not a fight, as you see, they still can’t drop it. Lol I said see ya..

It already has been drop!
    ____________________________________________
    REALLY?
    hahahaha so why are u still here?

Because I can be… I have every RIGHT to be on here!

• HeckYesJonas

lol joe seems bored :P no really, i love Jashley but c’moon that picture made me laugh. it was probably an unexpected picture, i mean, they took the picture at a bad time haha :D

• Microsoft Office 2007

Microsoft Office 2007 is fast approaching and many are asking questions whether it is worth upgrading. It is not cheap to upgrade to 2007 for the purpose of making the move you need to know exactly what the differences are to be and what are the benefits of Microsoft 2007. This article describes some of the key differences you should know to help you make the right decision when you upgrade or not. MS Office 2007 brought the introduction of the tape that is the menu bar at the top of the screen. While there was little he began to develop using it because they left the menu bar button that was so prominent in the predecessors. It has become essential to the use of Microsoft Office and has become much more practical for users once the learning curve has been overcome.

The biggest upgrade to Office 2007 is the increased use of new menu system. Microsoft Office 2007
    has used this tape successfully and has been based on that stretch across all the range of products including Outlook and OneNote, which before were still using a menu system more. The new film, which was blue in Download Office 2007
    is now a standard white in Office 2007 Professional
    , but you can easily change what you prefer. Initially you will have the white tape but you can still change the style of the old button if you have not liked the new style.

With the release of Office 2007
    in late 2009 has meant that Download Office 2007 did not use all the features of the new OS. The new features of Office 2007 Professional using the new platform with a new set of icons to be read along the taskbar so you can switch between. You can also see previews of the work to find what you are working by simply moving the cursor on the icon of the MS Office 2007

has anyone realized that Joe is wearing the Jemi friendship bracelet? Just stating a fact… but obviously no one cares about my opinion.

• JoeHoe15

x’c

df

Think Joe likes the chase and once he has got the girls not matter how beautiful and talented – Camilla, Taylor, Demi etc he looks for the next challenge!!!

whoa whoa whoa. let me start analyzing that picture of jashley for you, since about 90% of you clearly have never been in a relationship to know what love actually means.

don’t you think that smile on ashley is a tad bit forced? it could have been caught in the wrong moment, but then again i remember that all other vids or pics of jashley look a bit forced.
    why are joe’s hands twisted in this unnatural way? it seems he doesn’t want to hug ashley or even touch her. then again none of joe’s relationships were touchy, but then look how they ended. kevin j got it right, they’re “war heads”.
    why is he standing so upright? usually he’s a bit hunched over, when he’s relaxed or just strolling along.
    this relationship is anything but relaxed. if they get married, good for them, but tbh, i doubt that’s she’s the one for him or vice versa.

• xwhorex

Bieber’s Fan, Beliebers or WHATEVER..GOING TO SUCK THE BIEBER’S DICK ;)

Am I the only one that thinks Joe looks like Mr. Bean?

lol joes gay.

I sort of agree except I wouldn’t count two of the love interests you mention as being much of a challenge to him. I think Camilla and Ashley so far have been two he’s wanted, chased and won. I think he loved Camilla and was truly devastated when it ended but I didn’t expect him to look so disinterested, so soon with Ashley (based on more than what can be described as one bad pic). Major difference with any other relationship is that Camilla finished it ….. Ashley take note to potentially save face!!

• Andreea

cute pic <3

lmao

• BabyYoureAFirework

The user that has the Justin Bieber icon…he looks so girly lol. Ick.

EXCUSE ME. WHAT. THE. FUCK

• wavy

LOL

EXCUSE ME. WHAT. THE. FUCK

Oops I insulted your precious Bieber O.o Not sorry.

Stop hatin

No thanks, I have every right to not like someone :)

• BabyYoureAFirework

Oops I insulted your precious Bieber O.o Not sorry.

• Denise

HAHAHAHAHA. Joe looks bored.

No the same anon, but it was obviously a typo. Sit down.

You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

Please stop picking for a fight.

*cared enough to point it out*

oh, nevermind, his hands werent in his pockets.. huh. lol i guess i didn’t look very well.
    i thought joe’s index fingers were in his back pockets. oh well.. ;)

• Smooth

Anyone here?

Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:34 am

No the same anon, but it was obviously a typo. Sit down.

You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

Oh please child!

You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

You are probably the same anon who wrote that grammar/typo mistake comment in the first place.

(replying to this) – Feb 20, 2011 @ 11:36 am
    You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

Please stop picking for a fight.
    No one is picking a fight. Lol I said whatever….lmao

• Smooth

Anons, stop fighting, there’s no point.

You obviously care I’d you pointed it out. Lol whatever “dude”.

Please stop picking for a fight

Exactly! Some of these Jashley stans or whatever are just being too defensive!

• XoePowns

Looks cute ^_^ !

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Joe does seem bored.. but could just be a bad pic.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Joesph :)

• Bubbly-Joe

My fave song in the whole world – Contagious Chemistry by You Me At Six.

Check it out.

i bet jashley will get married even thought i dont want that to happen