Are The Beliebers OUT OF CONTROL?

They’re absolutely insane, and talk about rude!

omg hahhaahhaha
    that was funny, but true.

• Margotpeeters

yep!!!
    but this was the stupidest video ever

Beliebers are crazy and mean. I used to be a fan of Justin but I don’t want to be associated with him anymore simply due to his nutty fans. What they did to Esperanza Spalding is disgusting.

• SunshineAllTheTime

Is this a question? hahaha YES! the beliebers are more than just crazy.

• nownlaterz

“Out of control” is the lightest way i’ve ever heard them described.

• w

Lolol.

Yes!!! Out of fucking control and I swear to god if they lay one hand on Selena… Someones gonna be dead!

THIS!

• Ashleyy.

Ehehehh lmao.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

They are crazy XD

• oxoemmaoxo

THAT VIDEO!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!?!

If I saId they were psychotic, that would be an understatement.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Hey, does anyone know how to make an animated icon? :) Like the one I have?

• HeckYesJonas

Oh hell yes. but i’m too lazy to watch the video ;o lolz

I don’t feel like watching the video. What’s on the video?

• HeckYesJonas

And yes i agree with jess, demi fans are starting to get out of control as well ;|

• SunshineAllTheTime

Hey, does anyone know how to make an animated icon? :) Like the one I have?

I use photoshop to make mine

love China and propaganda

• HeckYesJonas

LOL. What the actual fuck did i just watch?

awkward but true :’]

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

SunshineAllTheTime said:

Hey, does anyone know how to make an animated icon? :) Like the one I have?

I use photoshop to make mine

Aww crap :/ Don’t have that.Anyone happen to have a free link to photoshop?? XD hahaha

• Psych-o.

Out of control is just a nice way of putting it I suppose.

Yeah beliebers are wayy too out of control, and I think most of them are a little crazy to be honest but, that video was a bit harsh haha x)

• HeckYesJonas

why is this post so dead? … ohhh right, its about bieber! :o loljk i’m not a hater x]

yes we’re out of control we can’t be tamed! we need our doctor bieber to give us our little medicine for our psychotic ways!

• SunshineAllTheTime

Lol…

um is that even a question? they punch eachother in the facee at his concerts.

• Peace’n’Love

WTF?

It’s tough because they’re all in that 12-16 range…but I have never seen fans so absolutely out of their minds for any teen singer like Justin.

They are the worst fan base of all time.

• suckit

YES. Brought to a whole new level of craziness and making other fan base look like their sane.

• Ashleyy.

That video made my day. Lmao, so hilarious.
    & It mentioned the Backstreet Boys! Yum <3

yup

what they did?

attention seeker selena is guetting exaxctly what she want attention. ugh!

• SunshineAllTheTime

Ashleyy. said:
    That video made my day. Lmao, so hilarious.
    & It mentioned the Backstreet Boys! Yum <3

---

Love the Backstreet Boys ^_^

whos more annoying beiber fans or crazy niley fans

They are the worst fan base of all time.

So true. They’re the only fanbase I hate more than Miley fans.

• Dinoluverrr

im a bieber and yes i addmitt i go wild for justin xD ahaa only if you were a bieber you would understand why :) JB<333

Agreed. They’re CRAZY. I kind of like Justin Bieber, but some of his fans are downright insane.

• HeckYesJonas

i think its actually weird how beliebers call themselves “Family” They would hate on whoever get on stage with justin as his one less lonely girl, hate when justin tweets the same person more than once, ignore each others once they hit so many followers. and many more to the list. like, what the actual fuck ?

• weareinfinite

…What kind of question is this?

They are a dysfunctional family.

• XoePowns

Rhetorical question, are we?

• CupcakezLover

ROFL I love these Taiwanese videos. This is almost as good as the Miley Cyrus one.

Yes of course. Miley’s fans are pretty fucking pathetically crazy too.

• Jane.in.Sane

Obviously!

• MileySnuggle

Well of course they are! They send dead threats to every girl justin dates… WTF?!

• Riddikulus

They’re worser than that
    THEY’RE FUCKING CRAZY

• Riddikulus

These fans need to be locked up in a freaking mental institution
    or
    They need tons of holy water splashed on em
    PRAISE DA LAWD

• Untouchable

are beliebers out of control…im not

YES OF COURSE! I’m a belieber and I know that some Beliebers are crazy and mean.
    I hate that some of them hate girls who are closer to justin, I mean is his life, we have to leave him alone. Why they hate on selena?! because they are jealous! The worst part is that they don’t want to admit that they are jealous. Selena is the perfect girl to justin, because she is so down to earth, sweet, beautiful, she doesn’t do drugs and stuff. And the mos important is that JUSTIN is happy with her and Selena with Justin. So why some beliebers are hating on selena, the wouldn’t get a chance to date justin, so let’s her to be happy with him. Their love is real!
    SOME BELIEBERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL! I HATE THAT!

craziest fans ever.

• Untouchable

SOME BELIEBERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL! I HATE THAT!
    ________

perfect example :)

is there cereal in a bowl of milk?

they’re fucking annoying.

• CoolerThanU

BINGOOOO.
    Seriously, understatement.

• Hip hop anonymous ;)

yes haha! there’s always a few people who are insanely out of control and make everybody else look bad. I am a belieber but not one of those obsessive phyico ones! i know when to stop and don’t go crazy!

• yourdamnregret

FUCK YES! They’re the craziest and the most annoying fans in the world. Demi fans are getting crazy now too :(

Of course. Thats not even a question.

theyre complete wackos

• shelbywayloves

rhetorical question. OBVIOUSLY lol xD

uhhh let me check….HELL YES

Lol.

• jess.

lol. yes. yes they are. but demi’s fans are getting crazy too!

ok dear people who think all the beliebers are crazy. YOU are wrong. Have you seen the beliebers on tumblr? they’re the only ones who support justin dont matter what or who is he dating.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh my god the video

what did i just watch

Not amused by the Michael part at all. Fuck whoever put that in there.

I would consider myself a belieber and agree that sometimes things get way outta control. There’s always one idiot who has to go way overboard. It makes everyone else look bad.

I LOVED THE SAD DESPERATE PART because that’s what believers ARE… at least 99.9% their behaviour it’s sad… so sad, if they actually were real fans as they claim to, they would be interested in his music, in his carrear and in his hapiness, not about his look or threatning to kill all girls next to him or threat ESPERANZA… thanks God he lost for someone with TALENT unlike him!

BELEIEVERS SERIOUSLY GROW UP… justin doesn’t give a f*ck to any of you he just wants you to buy his stuff and someday guess what… HE WILL GET MARRIED AND WE WILL HAVE SEX and it’s NOT with you ah ah ah xDDDDDDDD

yeah those kids are CRAZY!

Feb 21, 2011 @ 09:05 am

THIS.

• SunshineAllTheTime

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

(=

ITS PASSWORD PROTETED:(

WHATS THE PASSWORD

Feb 21, 2011 @ 09:55 am

—————————————–

We don’t need you either bai bai

• HeckYesJonas

Theres gonna be so much hate on this post -.-

I wish all Beliebers would DIAF.