Bieber Never Say Never Staying STRONG

justinasghg

Justin Bieber‘s film Never Say Never will surpass $50 million mark by the end of President’s Day, reports THR. Film fell only 54%, compared to a 70% decline for Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour in its 2nd weekend. On Saturday it was down only 48% from a week earlier.

On Monday Never Say Never is expected to earn more than $3 million with week end gross of $17 million rounding to $51 million. Hannah earned $10.3 million in its second weekend, a non-holiday. That film’s total was $65.3 million and Never Say Never should hit $60 million and has a strong shot at $65 million.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

avatar is a record breaker , titanic is a record a record breaker.

Miley even loses when you put her up against concert movie lol.

highest grossing concert movie ever is This is It. which made 101 million.and it was out for only 2 weeks!

_________
    Miey’s movie did break records. Are you ill? I didn’t compare her movie to all movie, let alone Titanic and Avatar. I was talking about ger Concert Movie. It was the most visited concert movie in opening weekend.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Why are you amazed ,do you know her, was it your movie?

didnt think so.
    _____
    LOL, you’re funny ^.^

mileys was record breaking in 2008, then in 2009 Micheal beat her record cuz his was a concert movie .

but for her being only 15 at the time thats impressive.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it!

The Jonas Brother are wash-up! :/

The Jonas Brothers are wash-up! :/

BIEBER WANT MONEY

EVER WANT MONEY!

THE FANS BIEBER ARE VERY STUPIDS

THE MOVIE IS A CONCERT NOT DOCUMENTARY

This is It. made 101 million.

BILIEBERS SHUT UP!

BIEBER EVER COPY MICHAEL!

HAHA POOR HE LOSE IN GRAMMYS

THE MOVIE IS A CONCERT NOT DOCUMENTARY

he still made a lot of money

^ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hate on miley much ou?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Let’s go back… back to the begin. ^.^

• m

So basically Miley’s movie still beats bieber even though Miley’s was only in like 600 theaters lol

• Anonimuss2.Oh

wow.
    3 mill off from Miley?
    not bad, kid. not bad at all.
    although he did have an advantage. it was open in a lot more places than HM/MC.

Jonas…lol they didn’t even make 50% of what Miley did….Which i find odd because they were huge and had Demi AND Taylor (who was multi-platinum at the time) :/

• Dinoluverrr

ah woow hes getting wayy to rich already. say whatever you want buts hes richer then all the haters put together :] aha ai loved the flim alott<3 ILOVEUJB<3

• Dinoluverrr

okk the reason jonas did have as much as justin or miley is cuz they didt show there life much as justin did and didt make it funny and interesting like justin. no haterss…i like jonas too

• XoePowns

Who here I need to vent!

• XoePowns

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Dinoluverrr s
    -x-
    Your name is Zoie? I’m Xoe. You stole my name just spelled it different ;)

@Xoe

I’m here, love.

______
    x)

• oxoemmaoxo

Margotpeeters said:

i don’t get how people who are not crazy fan gilrs would want to see that…
    -_________-

I’m not and i watched it.

• ilovepeacock

I still didn’t see it! I want to so bad!
    I know tons of people who are going to see it who haven’t yet. :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

its also in almost 5 times the theatres as hannah montana

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Miley is such a recordbreaker. I’m still amazed by her.

okay…
    are we suppose to are?

avatar is a record breaker , titanic is a record a record breaker.

Miley even loses when you put her up against concert movie lol.

• A

STFU

• sarahm

Why are you amazed ,do you know her, was it your movie?

didnt think so.

AND

• GAYBIELBER
  • oxoemmaoxo

avatar is a record breaker , titanic is a record a record breaker.

Miley even loses when you put her up against concert movie lol.

MTE
    But it was MJ

HEY lol love that gif..sorry im late
    No problem! It’s just so darn cute ^.^

Are you from Canada?
    I think I won’t be on tonight cause lots of HW and stuff -.-
    Hahahahaha sucks for you.
    I have some homework myself though :(

Jen has a crush on me.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hahahahaha sucks for you.
    I have some homework myself though :(
    _____
    I defended you. D:

Happy Late Birthday Babygirl. I’m sorry D:
    Now that date is tatoed ion my heart. lol
    Present:

TY:D
    Yeah blah blah, I want it tatoed in your ass O.o
    Now, the interesting part- gifts. Where’s mine?

Smooth, you caught me.

TY:D
    Yeah blah blah, I want it tatoed in your ass O.o
    Now, the interesting part- gifts. Where’s mine?
    _____
    LMAO, I will get it tatoed on my butt, only for you then. I will send your present to Argentina, right? ^.^ Awe you share your bday month with yo idol

• xdolshhex

Hahahahaha sucks for you.
    I have some homework myself though :(
    _____
    I defended you. D:
    ____
    SMH. SHAKING MY HEAD. SOOOO SHAKING IT.

Yeah ;D

weareinfinite said:
    Smooth, you caught me.
    Like Sherlock Holmes.

• weareinfinite

Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.

• weareinfinite

Why am I even watching the Food Network Channel?

Randa
    You bday is in March right?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hahahahaha sucks for you.
    I have some homework myself though :(
    _____
    I defended you. D:
    ____
    SMH. SHAKING MY HEAD. SOOOO SHAKING IT.
    ______
    LOL, what’s the dealio gurl? U MAD? x)

• xdolshhex

Why am I even watching the Food Network Channel?
    ____
    You’re hungry and it makes it worse, so you are hungrier than before.

Randa
    You bday is in March right?
    _____
    O.o OMG, stay away from me you…YOU STALKER!
    LOL jk. How did you know? ^.^Flattered

I defended you. D:
    I’m sorry :(

• xdolshhex

LOL, what’s the dealio gurl? U MAD? x)
    I defended you. D:

My birthday is today.

• xdolshhex

O.o OMG, stay away from me you…YOU STALKER!
    LOL jk. How did you know? ^.^Flattered
    ROFTL. You said were pisces o.O
    I usually have good memory ;)

@Smooth

Orly? Happy Birthday. :)

My birthday is today.
    _____
    Happy Birthday babyboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But, you’re lying right?

@camila Sorry girl. From now on you’ll be my priority ^.^

• wavy

Feb 21, 2011 @ 12:38 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Hi Wavy http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18300000/Demi-Gifs-demi-lovato-18
    HEY lol love that gif..sorry im late

ROFTL. You said were pisces o.O
    I usually have good memory ;)
    ____
    Cool. and yes, my BDay is in a couple of weeks actually. Not looking forward tbh.

Hehe I lied.

Hehe I lied.

Hey Nina :)

• It’s my birthday.

Why not? :|

• weareinfinite

Ugh. Food Network hosts annoy me.

Hehe I lied.
    I knew it.

weareinfinite
    Are you fooling around smooth?
    @David, you MOFO :D

He’s pretty cute. NGL.

• wavy

Feb 21, 2011 @ 01:04 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

HEY lol love that gif..sorry im late
    No problem! It’s just so darn cute ^.^

ikr but i want to know what video its from >:/

and hey jen its your bday?..happy birthday to you!

Why not? :|
    ______
    I don’t want to be 18. I want to be Seventeen Forever. lol 18 is old, I mean I’m pretty childish at times. :D

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahah.
    …It’s my birthday too.

• weareinfinite

It’s not my birthday :| I was just saying that because everyone else was (x I’m a cancer, remember..? We’re Cancer Buddies. C’mon Nina. xD

HEY lol love that gif..sorry im late
    No problem! It’s just so darn cute ^.^

ikr but i want to know what video its from >:/
    _____
    Hmmm, i saw it somewhere. I think in 2009 with JB and McFly in London. Remember?

Oh 18 huh.. :|
    Yeah I could verify O.o xD

He’s pretty cute. NGL.
    Who?

• weareinfinite

Dude. My second set is really starting to hurt. Like c’mon. I’ve had them for over 6 months and they decide to hurt now. ._.

@Randa
    You cheated on me first !

Oh 18 huh.. :|
    Yeah I could verify O.o xD
    Hhaha x)

• wavy

why are we on this post?..theres new post…a miley one to be exact

@Smmoth

No one you know. o.O

• wavy

Feb 21, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    weareinfinite said:

LOL OH yea

and randa what video? i dont remember! show me!

@Randa
    You cheated on me first !
    ______
    LOL whut? I cannot cheat on you boo. Megan is a gift to you for my mistake. But only once k? ^.^

@Nina We’re hiding.

@Jenna
    Fine, have your little girl secrets.
    *Walks away*

• Smooth

I don’t enjoy Megan that much. She had to much plastic surgery.

@Smooth

It’s Jennah. ._.

• Smooth

I’m gonna head to the Nick post!

@Jennah
    I’m sorry. :((((((((

• wavy

hiding for what? o.O

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I don’t enjoy Megan that much. She had to much plastic surgery.
    It’s either Megan or no one at all. ^.^

eb 21, 2011 @ 01:29 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

WAVY NICK POST COME

WHICH ONE?

WHICH ONE?
    It was the wrong one -.- but i was close. Hold on. We’ll find it

he is nothing infront of miley

great

• JonasFreak1202

I saw this movie and it was amazing! I’m actually going to see it again this Friday!
    I love Justin!

• weareinfinite

Why was Justin Bieber even playing…?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

==========================

what? how would they know it wasn’t funny and interesting if they didn’t go? That’s the problem. No1curr’d.

But I find it stupid as fuck they got a razzie nom for a fucking documentary! They weren’t even acting! >.< Hoes.

___
    MTE

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Why was Justin Bieber even playing…?
    __
    I have no idea, maybe by invite?

• XoePowns

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    weareinfinite said:

@Xoe

I’m here, love.
    -x-
    Ight. I walk to the store this morning tell me why this bitch from school (I think she went with Prince before) wanna talk about some I fucked him and we haven’t been together for a month. And I was like no the fuck I didn’t, and she was saying that ’cause there was hella people there, and her Bitches were there, so she grew some balls. And she kept saying shit to me like the whole time (I only wanted chips) and then she said something about oh, “that’s why your grandmother fishy is hell”.
    Believe it or not, my Grandma was the only family member I actually loved and I was like take it the fuck back or I wanna get right, and she was like no, and she said it again. So I punched her. And one of her “girls” tried to to hit me, and I was like bitch try it. She swung, but I ducked. And that’s when the guy in the store called the cops so I went home..
    I swear the God when I go to school tomorrow

• XoePowns

*I mean to God

• Anonimuss2.Oh

@Xoe BEST DAY EVER, huh?

• XoePowns

@Xoe BEST DAY EVER, huh?
    -x-
    Yup, tomorrow gonna be “better” when nobody there to call the cops

• Not In Denial

The Jonas Brothers tried their very best to make their movie a hit, but sadly it FAIL!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

-x-
    Yup, tomorrow gonna be “better” when nobody there to call the cops
    =================

Your comment + that icon = So much win
    :P
    -x-
    LOL I just notice how much they kinda fir together

I swear the God when I go to school tomorrow

The fuck? o.O Dude. Just ignore her next time. She’s only going to cause some drama. Tell Prince about what happened… Maybe she’s doing this to steal him? I don’t even know. But, seriously? She brought her friends with her to beat you up? o.O

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:32 am
    Not In Denial said:
    ============

Same thing happened w/ LVATT. They tried to make awesome and mature and adventurous and it failed. Sale wise and critically. :|
    I feel bad.

• Quote of the Day

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.”

• Quote of the Day

• Quote of the Day

Dang it! Double post!

• MileyIsASkank

HAHA SUCK IT MILEY!

I feel bad.
    ____
    Transitioning is very hard, atleast they tried though.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    MileyIsASkank said:
    HAHA SUCK IT MILEY!
    =====================

LMAO GET THA FUCK OUT!

• Quote of the Day

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

I feel bad.
    Transitioning is very hard, atleast they tried though

———————–

Not hard enough

• XoePowns

-x-
    Naw it’s like a hangout spot to them. && I never knew she had a problem with me, and Prince said they never went out they played “Seven Minutes in Heaven” at a part and they kissed && after that she got the idea they were dating. And I guess he kinda told her off
    LOL he was jerking his d*ck when all of this happened. I love him

• Quote of the Day

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    MileyIsASkank said:

HAHA SUCK IT MILEY!
    -x-
    Bitch FOH

• Quote of the Day

I think I might make an account… what do you guys think?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:39 am
    Quote of the Day said:
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

I feel bad.
    Transitioning is very hard, atleast they tried though

———————–

Not hard enough
    =========

Y u hatin’, thooo?

they only got like 2 months to get the whole album ready.

• XoePowns

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:41 am
    Quote of the Day said:

I think I might make an account… what do you guys think?
    -x-
    Go ahead, as long as they’re good quotes that teen girls can relate to && post more about love

• Anonimuss2.Oh

(replying to this) – Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:41 am
    it doesn’t matter, cause jonas brothers are much better, in every way, after this movie justin beiber will fade away, where he belongs!!!!!, that’s true
    =======================

lol ppl said the same shit about Hansen and JT.

OOH HANSEN 4EVAAA JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SUXX!! HAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSEEEEEENNN!!!111Z!

Where da fuck’s Hansen now, huh?
    And JT still rolling in dat dough.

• UnicornsGlitterAndShit

In the end Miley still made more than Bieber. She had like 500 theaters. Beiber had like 3000. Miley is a beast, and should not be compared to. End of. ;)

____
    You don’t have to hate on Justin. I think he’s doing fine. If he does fade, he can keep himself relevant with collabs. I just heard he collabed with Young Jeezy.

• UnicornsGlitterAndShit

Beibers time will come to an end.
    Little beliebers are set on thinking his time is forever, but as soon as a new person comes, they’ll be praising a new person. Wait until Beiber gets older…you’ll see.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Beibers time will come to an end.
    _______
    New girl! Kim right?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 21, 2011 @ 11:53 am
    UnicornsGlitter… said:
    Beibers time will come to an end.
    ==============================

Well obviously.
    But i think he’s like Sel Gomez. He’ll start flopping, but he’ll never leave. And his same stans will keep buying his Worlds and he’ll just lurk and fuck ppl for attention.

tix tix

Camila!!!!!!

jonas made 12 million the firstweek, miley made 31 and bieber made 30.

jonas is no wheenear eith bieber already beat them. :)

and it hasn’t even premiered in many places of europe and south america! it’s going to surpass the 65million for sure!

so. JUST GO WITH IT is already pass 60 and it came outthe same day as NEVER SAY NEVER and bailee madison’s a star of it.talk about that

OH AND IT WAS NUMBER ONE LAST WEEK WHILE NSN WAS 2.NOW ITS NUMBER 4 AND HES SIX.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRanda

These comparisons are pretty pointless and misleading since the films came out at different times and at a different amount of cinemas. Miley’s filmed opened at the height of a recession playing in much less cinemas.

Looking at per-cinema-averages is the best way to compare films that opened in drastically different amounts of cinemas. Even if it passes sixty million it’ll still have a much lower per-cinema-average gross than Miley’s film and a slightly lower gross than Jonas. Was it a success? Yes. Will it make a profit? Yes. Will it surpass the per-cinema-average grosses of Miley and Jonas? No.

Dol <3

OU is dead
    I see.. D:
    ___
    So…waddup girl?

Camila and Paradise ^.^
    ___
    Uhh no, I don’t like jobros, if you’re telling I am paradise then it’s okay xD
    O.o

What are you up to? (:

So…waddup girl?
    ____
    I.. I-I made a tumblr… yeah.
    You?

What are you up to? (:
    ___
    Do you even know why I call you Eight? lol
    Nothing..
    Last night I had this dream where pics posted here her formspring link and I started fighting with her O.O

Oh I see how it is… forever alone BITCHES ¬¬ :|

@Dol

No I don’t know why you call me Eight (x Why? And hahahahaha! Really? That’s a crazy dream. o.O

screw bieber! he killed the jobros!!

• Smooth

I’m watching this movie today. :)

Oh I see how it is… forever alone BITCHES ¬¬ :|

It’s okay, I’m here. *Pats back*
    ___
    Oh smooth, you make my life smoother lol

• wavy

oh.

• Smooth

Ewww weareinfinite is on.
    I’m logging off.

Oh smooth, you make my life smoother lol
    ;)
    That’s what all the ladies say.

Infinity symbol ;);) got it? no.. okay D:
    :P
    Yeah and for some reason I woke up happy, you know like.. excited xD

Haha. I like it. ;) Btw, I don’t think I ever caught your name :| Really? I woke up tired. ._.

• weareinfinite

That’s right, Smooth. GTFO.

• wavy

Feb 21, 2011 @ 12:34 pm
    Smooth said:

Ewww weareinfinite is on.
    I’m logging off.
    LOL

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I.. I-I made a tumblr… yeah.
    You?
    ______
    awesome, you made a tumblr uh? ^.^
    David, what’s up?

• Smooth

That’s right, Smooth. GTFO.
    You wanna start something?!?!?!

Yeah, me neither O.o
    I think it started as dolce, then dolche & finally dolshe.
    I barely slept because of mosquitoes ¬¬

Nothing much Randa.
    Gonna spend most of the day with the fam, since it’s Family Day.

• weareinfinite

This month I learned that February is spelled “F-e-b-r-u-a-r-y”. & Pronounced like that. I always thought it was “F-e-b-u-a-r-y”. ._.

;)
    That’s what all the ladies say.
    ___
    Oh.. uhh okay… *awkward silence*
    :P

Nothing much Randa.
    Gonna spend most of the day with the fam, since it’s Family Day.
    ___
    Are you from Canada?
    I think I won’t be on tonight cause lots of HW and stuff -.-

• weareinfinite

You wanna start something?!?!?!

Come at me, brah.

__
    LMAO

___
    It’s my brithday month O.O
    I’m disappointed of you Jennah. smh.

• oxoemmaoxo

It’s gonna beat 65 million. I know it!
    Love the film!

• Ashleyy.

Hahahaa that’s cool.

• xSweetCandyxx

I can’t wait to see it :)
    I hope it hits 65 million

• xdolshhex

Dude, what’s going on between David & Jen?

It’s my brithday month O.O
    I’m disappointed of you Jennah. smh.
    _____
    I missed yo BDAY? O.o

• weareinfinite

Today, I went to my “not so technologically advanced” grandma’s house to help her out with her computer. It appears she has very interesting conversations with the man who lives in the apartment above her. FML

• Margotpeeters

i don’t get how people who are not crazy fan gilrs would want to see that…

Come at me, brah

Let’s go.

I hate David.

He’s mean.

I hate David.
    _____
    You can’t hate mah man. x)

I missed yo BDAY? O.o
    ___
    Yeah you weren’t here, Feb 10th.

He’s mean.
    ___
    Oh come at momma (sorry david, girls first lol)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Yeah you weren’t here, Feb 10th.
    _________