Miley Cyrus DANCE CLASS DIVA

miley-cyrus-dance-class-48

Miley Cyrus looking in shape @ dance class in LA today. WENN, INF.

I know Miley’s like adored here..but she has normal legs. She’s just normal looking. Stop with the ass kissing XD

• Bubbly-Joe

I’m thinking people are complimenting her legs because there was so much hate, calling her fat and stuff not too long ago.

• LadyGagGag

She looks so weird lately..

• m

Miley’s life reminds me of her Fly on the Wall music video

• LadyGagGag

LOL

• SellyismygirlCrush

Finally!

Her legs look much chunkier. Not hating, I love Miles. Just stating the truth (Stans, don’t go crazy on me!)

• HailieMathers

Her legs look toned you fucks

• Jonasinoursoul

Where´s the pole??

Where´s the pole??

In the basement of your house.

I think her legs look better than they did before. Me like.

God her skin looks so good now! I wonder what acne treatment she uses

oretty girl <3

• ilovepeacock

The world is coming to an end….Libya and Egypt and New Zealand are just signs PROVING that. Slowly, but surely.

• ilovepeacock

OMG I thought I was the only one. Her legs do look chunkier. But it could be toned also.

• ilovepeacock

Miley’s life reminds me of her Fly on the Wall music video
    LMFAO. NO SHIT.

• LovatoLoveXO

yay shes gonna learn how to dance no more looking like she has mad cow disease and its even better cause most likely i will go to see her this time

• Bubbly-Joe

Pretty.

But, on a serious note, can everyone please keep Libya in their prayers? They’re protesting against their government, so the government is killing it’s own people. It just breaks my heart.

who is libya

• Bubbly-Joe

Libya is a country. It is going through the same kind of thing Egypt went through.

• Mayra.

Beautiful!!!

• Gable16

beautiful! i compared candids of her from 08′ and now and she was really thin and not as healthy back then…thx god that’s changed, she looks hot! :P

• Mayra.

Feb 21, 2011 @ 07:34 pm
    Bubbly-Joe said:

I was listening this on the radio just a minutes ago, several countries are going through this :s

Feb 21, 2011 @ 07:30 pm
    Bubbly-Joe said:
    Pretty.

Yes I saw that. It’s awful. I keep Libya in my prayers: don’t forget that sometimes freedom is expensive.

• Mayra.

oh the smirk Miley, so cute and sexy!

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh, I know. But the government in Libya is currently bombing, shooting, and raping citizens. I’m not exactly sure why other countries aren’t as publicized.

nice legs giirrl ;)

She’s so pretty =]

ppl say she has the best legs?! she has rugby or footballer’s legs! shes pretty but plz, selena has better legs. miley has really thick thighs. but her face looks really cute here.

Are you fucking crazy miley has 100x better legs and body than selena. selena legs look like fucking stick of wood. they are not attractive at all they are skinny and digusting. MIley legs look fantastic they are well tone and they are great.

I hope that is sarcasm selena legs are ugly miley legs are in shape and gorgeous.

I wish I had miley body. she has curves in all the right places guys love and she is so well tone and healthy. she is hot.

Her shoes are sweet!

She looks stunning, her legs look so much better now

• rimiley

love you milezzzzz

It’s so weird to see miley if you look back at other years. Well its not weird but it’s cool to see hows she’s changed. I know she’s obviously growing up but she had a pretty interesting process. Like remember when Justin Gaston was all she could talk about. Or when she died her hair to dark brown or things like that it’s just interesting.

before She was all smiles
    Now she is like ” :|
    Well her life changed a lot….

anyway, nice legs <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

But shes always looking in shape? lmfao.

• Can’tBeTammed

my miley naturally beautiful!

not everyone can have stick legs

• Can’tBeTammed

Feb 22, 2011 @ 09:52 am

not everyone can have stick legs
    mileys legs are perfect! she is not a stick like selena she is a woman and amazing one!

selena is a stick, miley is a girl.

OCEANUP IS SO DEAD D:

ok so i’m running away from home and i have the perfect plan :) i just need to get rid of my parents. any ideas? i have a week to plan this

• Can’tBeTammed

what?

what?
    OK SO I’M RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME AND I HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN. I JUST NEED TO GET RID OF MY PARENTS. ANY IDEAS? I HAVE A WEEK TO PLAN THIS

• parathereal

what a cutie..
    wel keep iran in your prayers 2

• HeckYesJonas

I. WANT. HER. SHOES.

Toms!

• Delilah_Marie

Her shoes are amazing.. I imagine she’s in dance class for SNL.

• Delilah_Marie

Her shoes are amazing.. I imagine she’s in dance class for SNL.

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks beautiful :)

• JustinBieberWarrior

those shoes kinda remind me of justin’s…

cute

i love how shes wearing the simple classic toms even though she can afford the much more expensive ones

<3333

She’s looked cute lately. Love her hair in a ponytail.

too bad hse was at workout, not dance class. idiots.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

cute*

her legs WOW <333

Kinda getting bored with her look, band Tshirts and slicked hair in ponytail.

Lmfao ! xD <3

Where´s the pole??
    must we go there go lick selena pussy bitch

Who says she is fat?lol she isn’t fat and she looks so beautiful!

• oceanUP

willie nelson forever

Ah she’s wearing Toms! :) Love them!

• partys here.

legs.

• Jonasinoursoul

Where´s the pole??

In the basement of your house.

LOL, I knew that would be the only thing someone would say, trashy.

• Selenahighquality

OH GOSH she looks gorgeous

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

It’s cool shes taking Dance classes but really she can already dance. her wounderworld tour was amazing.

WOW!~!! sexyyy

• Can’tBeTammed

Feb 22, 2011 @ 10:38 am

what?
    i asked what the hell you thinking about?

i asked what the hell you thinking about?
    i’m thinking about running away. what part of this are u not understanding?

i love the willie nelson texas t-shirt on miley cyrus.
    When is miley going to tour in houston?

Miley has a cute face and amazing legs. But I still think she was prettier younger :/

• Can’tBeTammed

i asked what the hell you thinking about?
    i’m thinking about running away. what part of this are u not understanding?
    you shouldnt repite million times about it my question is WHY?

POOP

you shouldnt repite million times about it my question is WHY?
    why do u care?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

is anybody here!?

Good, she looks a little chunky.

Yup

• Can’tBeTammed

you shouldnt repite million times about it my question is WHY?
    why do u care?
    mmm why do you write it on a comment wall?

• iSarcasticING

she litereally looks like SEX.

DEMI LOVATO DATING 31 YR OLD Wilmer Valderrama! Wilmer has BRAGGED about taking Mandy Moore’s Virginity and dating Lindsay when she was so young! WILMER is THIRTEEN OLDER than Demi, Gaston who everyone made a big deal of was only 4! http://perezhilton.com/category/demi-lovato/

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh.

• SmileForStevi

im totally loving her shoes.