Kanye West, ‘Justin Bieber Is My Protege!’

onkjonjn
justinkanye

Ellen has been asking him for a piece of hair! that’s why he had some. To give to her! That doesn’t mean he goes around keeping all of his hair and nails. That’s just plain gross. And yes it is for ellen, not selena.

• TeenageDream

BTW It’s creepy that he keeps pieces of his hair

Justin? No, he gives them away to charity…
    I guess for people with cancer?

you need like 10 inches to donate hair. some schools do it for 6 inches though – but he still didn’t have that much.

its not really creepy – he’s giving it to ellen for a kind of joke. its not like he has shelves of his hair.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lilly said:
    BTW It’s creepy that he keeps pieces of his hair

IA

• MORICETSZ

GOODBYE
    u guys just killed a bieber post, again.

• Lilly

Voice of reason said:

Lilly said:
    BTW It’s creepy that he keeps pieces of his hair

IA
    What if he’s one of those creepy people that keeps bags of hair and nail clipping from their entire life?

• GoldenGal9311

Voice of reason said:
    @GG

What song is that?
    __________

The Big Bang by Rock Mafia. Miley sings like one line in it.

I still don’t know who the male singer is. It’s like he has no identity. I tried looking him up. Haha.

BTW It’s creepy that he keeps pieces of his hair

IA

I think that would be considered a sentimental hoarder.

• mels

The Big Bang by Rock Mafia. Miley sings like one line in it.

Tim James

@GG

What song is that?
    __________

The Big Bang by Rock Mafia. Miley sings like one line in it.

That’s what I thought it was, but I didn’t want to assume, because I don’t know the exact lyrics.

Lol, poor guy. Only Miley got recognition.

Someone fucking needs a life

• GoldenGal9311

mels said:
    The Big Bang by Rock Mafia. Miley sings like one line in it.

Tim James
    _______

Haha. TY.

• GoldenGal9311

Voice of reason said:
    @GG

What song is that?
    __________

The Big Bang by Rock Mafia. Miley sings like one line in it.

Lol, poor guy. Only Miley got recognition.
    _______

HAHA!

• mels

Haha. TY.

No problem : ) I looked it up a while back cause I adore his voice!

Hai Mels

• mels

Hi Voice! : )

• Voice of reason

Just out of curiosity, why’d you choose ‘Mels’?

SHE LOOKS GOOD!

• mels

Voice of reason said:

Just out of curiousity, why’d you choose ‘Mels’?

Well, whenever I got this account I totally had no intentions of ever letting my OU world and my real life world interact. But then, I didn’t care but everyone knows me by Mels so I can’t really change it now haha But I chose Mels cause there’s an old joke because one of my old weird teachers used to call me Melissa all the time and nobody knew why and it would always annoy the hell outta me so a bunch of my friends called me Mels back then

• ilovepeacock

“friend” -___-
    It’s Selena Gomez, obviously.

So much fail, I can’t take it.
    *dies.

#neversaynever

• ilovepeacock

–=
    Really? REALLY?

• mels

Awwww yaaay : ) I was hoping a screencap of me would make it on!! : D

• Voice of reason

Just out of curiousity, why’d you choose ‘Mels’?

Oh I see. Yeah, I don’t know I was always curious as to why you chose it, because it’s not anywhere close to your real name and it has nothing to do with Miley.

• ilovepeacock

BTW It’s creepy that he keeps pieces of his hair

Justin? No, he gives them away to charity…
    I guess for people with cancer?

• mels

Hahaha yep…do you have a facebook??

• GoldenGal9311

Alright I have to go to bed. It’s late. Goodnight.

• suckit

i love kanye

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I fucking love Kanye West

• JoeHoe15

this is my first time to say this..but HE LOOKS HANDSOME NOW! ;)
    it’s his hair. I love it!!

justin bieber is the sexiest man alive!

• xSweetCandyxx

Uuugh Kanye…i hate him…

• SELENA EATS POOP!

oh gosh. hes gonna mess the kid up!

a

• PLS WATCH ! :)

So now he’s gonna have another big black dick on his ass? Good job Gaystin Queerber

After enjoying butt fuck from Usher, now he wants Kanye dick on his ass

TAYLOR FEET SMELLING SWIFT DESERVED THAT!!! WHY U BEING MAD RACIST. Yer messed up for saying that. YOUR so racistracistracistRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTracistracistracistRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justin bieber done a great work in justin bieber:Never Say Never movie, its Documentary, music movie, I love to watch Documentary movies

Hey shameless PR team, go preach your promo somewhere else.
    Your desperation to sell him is so hysterical and sad at the same times.
    With huge hype and his PR fauxmance, he should sell more ticket but apparently he’s not living it up to the hype.

i like justin hair much more mature

• SELENA EATS POOP!

I take back my comment, i think they will eventually make a great song together. Kanye is very talented, nd Justin is very lucky to be working with Kanye. <3 <3 <3 :)

mmm justin is so sexy :)
    love youuuu

nice

Kanye’s so black, you can’t see him in the dark. I hate him…i’ll never forgive him for what his stupid drunk a$$ did to taylor at vma’s NEVER!

Two massive egos coming together to jerk each other off. Pass.

who wants to have kanye as mentor?

Im in loveeeeee with your hair!

ahhh he’s so hottt

Umm isn’t Bieber already ushers protégée? Nice try though kanye

no he is usher’s protege

• babyyoureafirework

im at school so effing bored

• _liesyoutold

“friend” -___-
    It’s Selena Gomez, obviously.

Feb 22, 2011 @ 10:06 pm
    _liesyoutold said:

“friend” -___-
    It’s Selena Gomez, obviously.

He already said it was ellen chill the fuck out

• GoldenGal9311

Love his hair.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

-.-

• GoldenGal9311

The big big bang, the reason I’m alive, when all the stars collide in this universe inside

• Gearsarealwaysturning

bye “night owls” or mega bitches ;)

@GG

What song is that?

• Lilly

Really, Kanye? You couldn’t find anyone else that was willing?

• Lilly

BTW It’s creepy that he keeps pieces of his hair

They weren’t reallly getting upset my friend, So why don’t you take ur own advice and “chill the fuck out”

• mels

Night, golden

Goodnight Goldengirl

• Voice of reason

And I do, but it’s personal. I’d rather not mix two and two, y’know?

• mels

Aww darn…but yeah, i understand!

Alright, well I’m off.
    Good night everyone – Mels, Lilly, anons

• lavstr

Now what you leave outside of james bond dvd.

• MORICETSZ

yess

• celebsrhumans2

i have friends who do that :)
    it’s so kind of him..sending it to charity and all :D