Nick Jonas WINKING AT YOU!

jjk
nick-jonas-winking-18

Flawless Nick Jonas going to meetings in Los Angeles today. INF.

Also, people on Twitter are saying that Nick was bowling with Miley on Feb. 20.

Anyone have PROOF?!

I doubt he went bowling with Miley -.-

Them going to the same party (Clve Davis) probably got into the tweenie Niley stans heads just a little too much.

• OMJitsMiley

he´s so cute<3
    don´t understand that niley stuff… maybe they are friends ¬¬

he looks gay with the satchel. men should never wear purses

He carries his diabetic stuff in there moron.

Love Nick he always look sexy, and I don’t mind the satchel a lot of guys at my school wears one. It’s either that or he’s going to have to carry his kit around.

He carries his diabetic stuff in there moron.
    HAH okay firstly what diabetic stuff? surely you can tell me the names and functions of these “supplies” he needs with him at all times. and newsflash hun satchels aren’t the only type of bag in the world

• DropTheWorldx

Who cares if he wears a satchel or not leave him alone.

• xafranbix

I can’t take this beauty..

• MORICETSZ

i will own him someday

He’s hot.

• Becca.

Beautiful <3
    Okay all the pictures of him are.

Niley fans are so damn delusional, it’s actually funny again. lmao

Feb 22, 2011 @ 09:01 pm

Niley fans are so damn delusional, it’s actually funny again. lmao
    —————-

DONT JUDGE

• Becca.

Wow.

• TeenageDream

He carries his diabetic stuff in there moron.

I have an aunt who is diabetic. obviously – she carries it around in her purse. Most diabetics always carry orange juice or an apple – anything to bring their blood sugar back up when it’s low. you need a blood glucose meter, testing strips, lancets, maybe glucose tablets, insulin. It’s a lot of stuff. Does it matter that it’s a satchel? Imo, it doesn’t look that bad. You’re acting like diabetes is a walk in the park and you don’t need anything. I rather be safe then trendy.

Niley fans are so damn delusional, it’s actually funny again. lmao
    —————-

DONT JUDGE
    My bad, Niley *stans*

(replying to this) – Feb 22, 2011 @ 09:05 pm
    Becca. said:
    Wow.

You just said RME

• Becca.
  • Becca.

You just said RME

Point?

love this blazer on him
    just don’t like his haircut
    his head shape looks weird lol

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I could do without this new haircut. I love the neat curls thing he had going on.

Feb 22, 2011 @ 08:29 pm

… He doesn’t look 18. He looks 14.
    ——————–

Better looking young than looking old as fuck
    _______

True, but what I was getting at was that I don’t see how people find him sexy or hot. He is just cute to me. Same with that Bieber kid.

• LadyGagGag

I love how the fan saying this took a picture with Miley but not Nick, yeah that makes your story so believable..

• MORICETSZ

OU let me change my damn icon!

• rienna

Nick <3

• Becca.

Is there a way to change your username on here?

• TraceSTAN

Becca. said:

Is there a way to change your username on here?

eamil OU with your info and ask. It is the only way. Many people just make a new account though.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Hola, casate conmigo.

• FelledBySprite

There wasn’t proofs and Sarah confirmed that was untrue.

• Becca.

Thanks :)

• weareinfinite

I know why Stalker Sarah stalks! Her dad is a paparazzi. :o

• FelledBySprite

I know why Stalker Sarah stalks! Her dad is a paparazzi. :o
    —————————–

She saids he isn’t

• mileykicksass

Love him

• FelledBySprite

#imagina que estas super cansada y solo quieres dormir, entonces Nick: ____ preciosa descansa yo cuido tus sueños. Y ambos duermen en tu cama ese dia!

Pensé que en lugar de sueños decía senos :| Gracias gears me pervertiste (?)

• Deminatrix

He looks AH-MAZING.

Also, people on Twitter are saying that Nick was bowling with Miley on Feb. 20.

LOL he’s practically begging for his fans to vote him & his bros for a teen choice award, it’s the second time he tweeted please vote for me and my brothers.

• Camz.

And on Feb 20th he was making up spending Valentine’s Day away from me by personally serenading me. Therefore, he obvs was not bowling with Miley.
    Just putting that out there.

• Camz.

WHOA! Twice in a span of fourteen days? Sheesh, he’s desperate~

• MORICETSZ

wtf!!
    gifsoup changed everything! now the quality is shit! how am i suppose to make my icon gifs now fml

• Becca.

Then GTFO

Hey now. I didn’t do anything.
    Oceanup’s fun to be on when you’re bored.

YUM (:

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Camz. said:
    Just putting that out there.

He did that for you two! oh the two timing man!

so hot.

haters, wanna gtfo?

thaaaaank you ;)

• teamnobody

lol

*slurp*

• WYLMITE?

He’s so cute.

Niley is dead and gone..gone..gone.

• Psych-o.

OU is dead.

why is his face fat? it looks all bloated..

• HeckYesJonas

HOT.

the one where she moves joe away to hug him is just …. -bawling-

:'(
    stop it anon
    they were so cute
    I was never a niley stan but this was so pure and beautiful to end in such an ugly way

IF ANYONE HAS PROOF IT’S STALKER SARAH!!!!!

i’m going to faint if they were bowling together!!!!!! miley really needs his wisdom right now.

that was on ,y birthday ! better be true !

It was confirmed he wasn’t with Miley. Sorry Niley fans.

• jacky

OMG I’m dead!!! Nick is my love forever!!! He is so perfect!

• Gabriella

He’s always so adorable, lol! I hope him and Miley are still friends or whatever, they’re cute together. :)

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

love him!

• JoeHoe15

why so handsome Nicholas? ^^

Maybe Niley was together! YOU DON’T KNOW! Maybe the other one didn’t want to take a picture because they KNEW THIS would happen. Hater of Miley or not you shouldn’t get all mad if nick is still friends with her. Or even dates her. You DONT have a chance so let him be with the one he loves. I’m not confirming nor denying this. Just stating a TRUE fan would ALWAYS support who they date!

Nooooo! It appears to be true that Nick was with Miley. The guy from the bowling pic w/ Miley said on twitter that Nick was there. Still thought he was with Samantha. She’s so pretty & nice and normal. Maybe they just went as friends.

• xSweetCandyxx

Handsome ;)

—————–
    Any type of bag Nick carries cept a briefcase will be made fun of.

• rienna

i love your new haircut!

• nownlaterz

Winking or squinting idc, still hot lol

FAT!!!!!!!!!

FAT!!!!!!

• StarStruck33

Aww I Want Niley Bowling <3

he looks beautiful <3

He looks cute :)
    And i like niley

• jilti

I like his new style.
    Miley’s going through difficult times. It was sweet if he tried to cheer her up.

leave niley alone I am glad they are friends it will be nice to see them hangout together. I see the nickelodian kids hanging out and nobody says anything. Niley were friend first that any other idiot that came along on disney and they should be friend and hangout together. they both dating other people so what wrong with been freind sheesh.

cute

he is so handsome i love him
    forever

pictures needed.

• Fan 4 ever

sera verdad????????

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

So happy that Miley and Nick are still friends!!!!!! *_______* <3

HOOTTTT

• 4ever

I would give my world just to see miley n nick back together…..pleasee God!!!

• so crazy about JB

Also, people on Twitter are saying that Nick was bowling with Miley on Feb. 20.

NILEY’S ON THE WAY.

• KristinaMarie559

THE TITLE. OMG LMFAO

And, no pictures = no proof.

that kinda scares me a bit.

• ashleeisLEGIT

“ITS A SATCHEL, INDIANA JONES WEARS ONE”

Fan 4 ever said:
    LMAO dead at people believing “niley” was bowling simply cause someone made up details. Um yes, last night me and Obama went to Cheesecake Factory? I wore diesel dark wash jeans and a light blue hollister hoodie. we left around 10pm and he complimented my table manners. there, now that I made up details. you believe me right? lol.. oh you stans. ________________________________________________ NO PIC, and it did NOT Happen! They are IDIOTS!!

It’d be cool if it were true. I think haters would go insane if Nick and Miley were still good friends. It’d be amusing to watch the collective implosion :)

• AnonymousOne

He just gets better and better looking.

PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN.

so who cares if he keeps tweeting to vote for his brothers…Bieber is always prmoting his stuff ALL the time and ppl dont say anyhting..

• PeaceLoveHarmony

It as confirmed that Miley went bowling with Josh not Nick on the 20th

Joe in that picture, holy crap :)
    ————————–

miley pushed him away lmao

• Becca.

miley pushed him away lmao

Haha.

• SellyismygirlCrush

UGH Get in my Bed NOW!

• Becca.

Officially bored.

Feb 22, 2011 @ 09:08 pm
    Becca. said:
    You just said RME

Point?

You’re an idiot. That’s my “point”.

• Becca.

Thankss.

Oh, now you want proof bitch?

lol

• Camz.

… He doesn’t look 18. He looks 14.

I beg to differ. He has a baby face, which is much different than actually looking like a child. Those shoulders and arms certainly do not belong to a 14 year old.

… He doesn’t look 18. He looks 14.

aww

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Kids choice awards.. really?

Feb 22, 2011 @ 09:10 pm
    Becca. said:
    Officially bored.

Then GTFO

beautyyyyyyyyyy
    love you nick ;)

“Nick bowling with Miley” that might be true because Miley and Nick are supposed to go out of the country together and go into the “beat lab” together too.Maybe they needed to talk to eachother about it so they
    hungout and talked about it.

Looking good.

• LadyGagGag

Hot

• rainbow3000

LOL

• thedarksunshine

I didn’t see the photo and just saw the title and I was like, “winking at you? wtf?*scrolls down* OH.”

He looks amazing

• thedarksunshine

That doesn’t look like a wink, more like a the sun is in my eyes and for some reason one of my eyes are shut and I’m smirking(ish?) for no reason.

Feb 22, 2011 @ 08:29 pm

… He doesn’t look 18. He looks 14.
    ——————–

Better looking young than looking old as fuck

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Feb 22, 2011 @ 08:30 pm
    thedarksunshine said:

———————————-
    I agree.

fudge man!
    he looks so flawless

Don’t see nuttin!

OMJitsMiley

what is the name of the movie in your icon please