Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Kitson Lovers

More pix @ JonasFrance!

THIS!

what i like about ashley?
    i love how she doesnt throw lots of makeup on like all those other fake celebs.

just sayin

Agreed

They look really relaxed and happy. Amazing that this could last through all of the twitter hate. Good for them.
    _______________________________________
    TRUE!!

• mileykicksass

=/ still don’t know about these two…they look happy in the picture though

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I wish namantha could be like this in public all cutesy..

they have been almost 8 months together

• Rebecca

He doesn’t look happy to me, he looks sad, doesn’t want to hold her hand and it looks like he’s trying to get away from her. and NO, they are NOT cute.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

They look like they could be related and she looks way older than her age.

joe is sweet. my perfect boyfriend

esta claro que joe se enamora de chicas mayores, camilla belle fue su primer gran amor verdadero, si ella no hubiera sido tan bitch seguirian juntos quizas. ahora se enamoro de ashley, si ella no comete errores como engañarlo o tratar de manipularlo pueden tener un romance para largo y quizas terminar en boda. solo el tiempo dira, el presente dice que siguen juntos a pesar de todo el odio y que mucha gente quiere separarlos a toda costa

gag

• JoeHoe4Life

LOL at you trolls saying he doesn’t want to hole her hand. Look at the other pictures! They’re extremely happy. She’s wearing the ring he bought her for Christmas, too. You just need to find something negative because you’re dumb, bitter bitches stuck behind a computer while Joe and Ashley are out living their lives. Grow up.

• JoeHoe4Life

_________________________________

That’s because the “twitter hate” is meaningless. THEY DON’T CARE what a bunch of bitter children think of them. And that fact is KILLING the haters. Nothing they do has meant anything. None of the faked DM’s, none of the fake twitters with fake sightings, none of the lies. Nothing. THEY DON’T CARE!

“OMG, Joe…Let’s go to Kitson!”

• ljs1202

After seeing her Las Vegas birthday pics, I have to say girl … you may well have a point. Stans were saying it was just one pic, but it wasn’t, he was leaning away from her in all of them, his body language was awful. Whatever you’re smelling, I’ve got a whiff of it too.
    _________________________________________________
    Me, too.

But they are both as dumb as a box of rocks. And they’ve got their good looks! So they’ve got all that in common :-) Hollywood relationships have been built on less. Every time I see that same stupid look on Joe’s face I think, “He looks like a pig sitting in shit. And he’s as happy as can be because he doesn’t know any better”. There’s something to be said for going through life dumb and happy.

How long Have theyve bEen ToGether

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I still don’t know what to make of these two.. :/

8 months

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

They look happy :)

they look happy but something just doesn’t seem right

• Greene :)

I support Jashley :) honestly Ashley is the only girl tha I like with Joe of course AFTER Taylor Swift (My Gosh I really loved Jaylor) but that is another story and NOT with a happy ending by the way.

Oh! and I almost forget they only with who seemed Joe really loved was Camilla and she dumped him. that makes me believe in KARMA!
    cuz that happened to this handsome boy.

But remember that is my point of view and still exist something call “Free Speach”.

• Anonymous1

Kitson is for douchey famehwores! how could you stoop so low, Joe?

its even more funny how he’s not holding her hand now hahahahaha well we all know what happens next in every relationship of joe’s, the girl falls in love with joe, joe sees it or knows then breaks up with the girl then is on to the next one…..thats joe jonas for ya

8 months means nothing. He was with Camilla for longer… and look at that break up. Also, apparently she’s using him big time. But he’s starting to notice

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

But look at the rest of the pics, they BOTH look happy http://jbfrance.net/galerie/displayimage.php?album=1511&pos=15
    I mean, I’m not the biggest fan of the couple but I do think they are happy together. Whatever happens next we will see it “over the time”, “with time”(?) -or however I should say it hahah
    Of course, that MY point of view :P

• ItsBlairWaldorf

His attention span is really short.. i’m suprised she’s still around. *Applauds Joe*
    Now he just needs to put a ring on it..

Runs and hides..

• SunshineAllTheTime

We’ll see…

• malulu;)

thats what i’ve been sayin since the first pics surfaced. SHE irks me. she’s not very pretty & im not a fan. never have, really. but if they break up, imma throw a party! haha jk x]

• Untouchable

all smiles

I really want to believe that they are going to last, but this two are seen at way too many trendy, and photo whore hangouts for me to believe that are actually going to make it. This is hollywood love, not Kevin and Danielle, I love you forever, love.

ooo….

I don’t care how happy they do or do not look together or how perfect they are together because they’re both pretty, what I see is Joe doing next to nothing other than shopping & dating starlets & dining out. If that’s all it takes to make it in the entertainment industry then where’s the line so the rest of us can belly up to the barrel?

I know, right?! Uf really gave a fuck about becoming a real actor he would be in workshops and taking lessons, not fucking around all day. The album should of been done weeks ago. It just shows the difference between the real world and hollywood.

b 23, 2011 @ 06:57 pm
    JaylorRAWWx said:

annoying -.-
    i thought they were over ?
    one month fully without Jashley on the way and now , they are back
    damn it -.-
    it was too good to be real
    plus,they are in L.A and so is Demi
    poor Demi
    —————————–

My Gosh and what do u want? they can’t just leave cuz Demi -.-
    She has to face it. She’s a strong girl. I’m sure she can do it or she alredy did better said.
    she’s with Wilder or wathever Valderrama or something like that.

Don’t be sorry for her.

lol @ his face

Poor Demi? She probably doesn’t care. Are people still blaming these two for what happened to her?

so agree with u XD

:) i dont see joe jonas in love anymore

interesting…..

ok

Thrilling.

cute

• Greene :)

that sweater is??? ….of Joe!
    _____

If it’s Joe’s sweater doesn’t be anything new….. this is nothing compared with all the other thing that they been sharing the since they are together. *o*

• Greene :)

Feb 23, 2011 @ 06:49 pm

____________

they look cute together :)
    Btw. nice pic.

she looks old

kitson is expensive af

• JaylorRAWWx

annoying -.-
    i thought they were over ?
    one month fully without Jashley on the way and now , they are back
    damn it -.-
    it was too good to be real
    plus,they are in L.A and so is Demi
    poor Demi

Just dont’t know about Joe? Seems that as soon as the girls think the relationship is strong and fall in love he gets nervous and starts to pull back. He has dated two girls longer than Ashley and at 23 24? she may be ready for a long term serious relationship but not sure that Joe is at that stage yet. May need a few more years for him.

I aDore Joe, just rather have pics of just him. All we’re getting lately are with her in it…bleh. Not that i have anything against her really, but not a fan either, so not really interested in seeing her. He looks beautiful though.

she looks kinda scary

He doesn’t look very happy to me…

• SunLight Princess

Joe is so FINE!

• AcidPinkLemonade

JaylorRAWWx said:
    plus,they are in L.A and so is Demi
    poor Demi
    ——————————————

They look so cute

Not gonna lie,Ashley looks a little creepy.

AAAAH ME DAN ASCO, WEÓN, ME DAN MUCHO ASCO. ASHLEY ERES UNA PU’TA!

• Rado4ka

he looks soo happy)

Something about Joe irks me :/ lol..anyways good for them, at first I didn’t think they would last long, but I’m proven wrong and they seem happy.

Yep, i’m smelling it too.

lol from the way joe’s been acting lately I can tell you I’m smelling a scent of a breakup

once the girls love him

BAM

he dumps them

look at the way she looks at him & his face expression on the other hand
    After seeing her Las Vegas birthday pics, I have to say girl … you may well have a point. Stans were saying it was just one pic, but it wasn’t, he was leaning away from her in all of them, his body language was awful. Whatever you’re smelling, I’ve got a wiff of it too.

they are so adorable together! you can tell they truly make each other happy

• nownlaterz

He looks happy ^.^

• Ashleyy.

Hahahaha JonasFrance. I speak French. Im cool. :PP

• Bubbly-Joe

I like Joe’s shirt.

Ashley is wearing one of Joes sweatshirts again!!!!

• JoeHoe15

Joe still looks like Ashley’s younger brother.. ^^

once the girls love him

BAM

he dumps them

look at the way she looks at him & his face expression on the other hand

….

So?

to be honest, im not a jashley fan at all, and i really dont like him with her either but as a fan of joe i kind of support him because just one picture hes not smiling means hes unhappy? and shes not trying to reach out for his hand, cant they walk together without holding hands? in the party pictures, hes smiling in almost every one, i think he has the right to not smile with paparazzi around, they’re ruining his time with his girlfriend. think about the smile he would have if the paparazzi werent there. when theres no cameras all up in his face, hes all over ashley, idk how long they’ll last but they’ve been going 8 months and im sure they have a lot more time to go. im sure he didnt get her a gold chanel bracelet and go to las vegas over the weekend for nothing.

that sweater is??? ….of Joe!

• ffuck

I hate that stupid mother fucker
    -.- ashley greene is trash! :)

• Greene :)

eb 23, 2011 @ 03:21 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:

I still don’t know what to make of these two.. :/
    _____

Hahahahaha I like your comment :)

its probably PR

H

*whiff – sorry, typos bother me (sigh).

• WakaWakaEhEh

she wears the same clothes in nearly every picture :’-) her crappy jeans, and her cheap boots.. but yanno, they look happy :-)

• WakaWakaEhEh