Miley Cyrus’ Boy Toy Flirting W/ Other Girls

miley-cyrus-joshua-bowman-love-dating-83

Miley Cyrus‘ rumored boy toy Joshua Bowman was out on the town Friday night trying to pick up girls with his boys. A source @ Maui and Sons Bar and Grill on Sunset Boulevard told E! News: ‘Josh & two guys came in Friday night for drinks and food. After a little while,

They began chatting up two pretty brunettes at the bar. The group looked very flirty.’ When leaving after two hours a photographer questioned his relationship with Miley and, Josh smiled and shook his head: ‘We’re going home.’

Miley and Josh ARE dating. Its so Obvious! Stop trying to make Niley happen. Build a bridge and get over Niley!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Why do people always start talking shit about Niley when actually nobody has nominated them before?!? I just can’t understand…

well they left alone so as long as their was no kissing or anything.. its really no big deal. ——– Here’s the Video all he and his friends do was talk. He smiled when they mentioned Miley, its cute. http://eonli.ne/i4v3CC

I think its cute that Miley and Josh want to keep things a secret for now.

Mosh is cute, but I miss Miam. As long as Miley is happy though. Josh seems very nice.

• Anonymous1

LoL why would Miley care when she was too busy having a night cap w/ Nick the other night?

Miley and Nick bowling and no pics? I don’t think so. Can’t believe the lies on Twitter. There were pics of Miley at Josh’s house that same day and night. I saw them.

Miley is trying to keep her and josh to herself but the damn Paps have to follow her to his house. I really feel bad she has no Privacy.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 11:57 am
    Anonymous1 said:

_______
    LOL XD hilarious!!! dead here! ahahahah XDDDDDDDDD

• Anonymous1

The pics at “Josh’s house” were earlier in the day, at night Miley went bowling:

@tashahahaha: @johnhaley Which bowling alley did you meet Miley at? She didn’t happen to be with…Nick Jonas did she?! ;)

@johnhaley: @tashahahaha Ya, he was there. But I didn’t get a photo with him. He didn’t say hello.

Nick called his relationship with Miley, “A young little relationship” people make too much of nothing.

• Anonymous1

lol he said that like 3 years ago…and Miley said the same thing.

I don’t believe him unless there’s a pic. Josh has black hair too, so maybe he saw Josh.

• Anonymous1

lmao 3 other people also said they saw Nick and Miley. Give it up.

• SnickerDoodle

I almost thought this post said

Miley Cyrus flirting with girls.

I got all excited for nothing…….

• Anonymous1

he was her everything at the time and he hurt her more than anyone. justin, liam or no one else for that matter was ever as mean and hurtful to miley as nick was. so he said he was sorry? too bad!

lol shut up

3 people saw nick and miley and no pictures? = Fake rumor.

One of the people who saw Niley activated her twitter yesterday, so I don’t buy it.

Ok, this makes no sense. Niley went blowing for 45 minutes? I read that the bowling place closes at midnight and she got there at 11;15. Who goes bowling for 1/2 hour? I mean after you get set up, thats all you have.

Who this person?

Friend of mine spotted Miley & Nick Jonas together at a bowling alley in Burbank tonight…!
    2:35 AM Feb 21st via web

^ look at his twitter, he’s not even a disney fan.

And another sighting was from a Zac Efron fan.

Some of you were so quick to believe that Memi hung out based one tweet yet there are 4 tweets and picture w/ Miley to back up the fact that they hung out and people are still living in denial. Give it up.

People who believe in Niley are just some tweenies who live in the past. This is Miley Cyrus we are talking about. She is out with Nick and no one takes a pictures? No pictures going into the bowling place, no pictures inside the place, and no one takes pictures on the way out? Nice try, but it didn’t happen.

MILEY WENT BOWLING WITH JOSH

That Memi rumor was stared by @weadoremiley i think. I don’t believe Miley and Demi were at Bob’s Burgers with no pics. That’s impossible too. Dumb Memi fans are as bad as the Niley fans.

Stop trying to make Niley 3.0 happen. It’s not going to happen.

That one person said she couldn’t get close to Nick but could see the redness in his face? Did you hear the detail they gave? LOL So obvious they are full of shit!!

That Memi rumor was started by @weadoremiley i think. I don’t believe Miley and Demi were at Bob’s Burgers with no pics. That’s impossible too. Dumb Memi fans are as bad as the Niley fans

MILEY WENT BOWLING WITH JOSH

lol no she didn’t

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

lol jackie shut up right now. The shoulder touch WAS Miley adlibbing. Just like her kissing him on the cheek at the end. Miley just likes to touch Nick. Look at the send it on candids, lol.

Watch their soundcheck before they actual show, there was no touching. They just stood there and sang.
    ________

TRUE

• Anonymous1

I suppose but it looks like Nick will be taking on a role in Wicked in Broadway. There’s only so much talking you can do over the phone. Maybe they’re not serious or maybe Nick prefers it that way because he is only required to see her in small doses.

But when it comes to Niley, idk. I can see this whole thing going the same way it did in 09. I’d love for them to stay friends, but let’s be real here: they won’t.

Not going to happen, bb. If it does, that’s pretty pathetic on both of their parts.

Its not pathetic, its a reality/ You’ve never been a on/off relationship that can’t stay platonic? Sure you have friends who’ve experienced so.

Voice of reason said:
    I definitely think that they’ll always have a place in their hearts for one another. ______________________________________________ Not after I saw 7 things Madrid and that other one in Ireland, she hates him, lol

• Voice of reason

You can’t seem to read, can you? Because no one in this post claimed they were dating.

Right you are, but obviously you need to go back and read it again, because I never called anyone out. I was stating my opinion on Niley stans in general.

• Anonymous1

Miley: I don’t do boys in bands anymore. That was a mistake.
    —- miley burned nick here, lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8rQOR2Debs

yup. exactly. because she was still hung up on him.

• DropTheWorldx

Miley: I would never date an actor. They’re too good at acting.

She said something like that once, so whatever she said before can’t be applied now. The girl changes her mind a lot.

Kthanks.

Well sorry for jumping to conclusions. but you should have specified.

Niley fans are really disturbed kids who can’t move on, its sad.

• mileykicksass

Not confirmed they’re dating so the dude can flirt with whoever he wants =/

… What? Speak english please.

• DropTheWorldx

Mosy Niley “stans” have said their friends and only joked about them dating.

NILEY IS DEAD

NILEY IS DEAD

NILEY IS DEAD

NILEY IS DEAD

NILEY IS DEAD

NILEY IS DEAD

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:17 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

I think most people can’t come to terms with the relationship ‘Niley’ being over and dead. Because most of them have never had a first love or even a relationship for that matter.

People change. What you said two years ago may not be relevant in your life now and you’re past aspirations deteriorate once you figure out what you really want to do and you place who you are.

Come to terms with reality people.

_____

Exactly! Why does it seems like people are afraid to say that they may just be FRIENDS?

nonymous said:

Niley fans are really disturbed kids who can’t move on, its sad.

LMAO

Please move on from Niley. It’s getting pretty pathetic now.

Miley likes Tall Hot guys, like justin, liam and josh. now since liam shes into accent. none of that is nick.

Miley can date whoever see wants. Gtfo nick stans

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:19 pm
    Voice of reason said:

________

Me too!

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    I don’t think Miley and Nick would have anything in common anymore. But, maybe that’s just me, I don’t know either personally. _______________________________________________Exactly

NILEY IS AS DEAD AS JEMI

Miley is on her way to haiti with Sean pean to make 200 people hear, http://twitpic.com/430st7 didn’t nileys say she was going with Nick, lol

you don’t even know if they still exist. i’m not saying the don’t but they haven’t seen each other ina month and a half —-

Nam see each other more than Niley did in 07, lo
    that’s weird didnt niley spend a lot of time on the road together on the tour bus? or did u forget that or the part that they used to see each other everysingle day before she went to work.

okay if you’re not getting along with someone tell me how easy it is for you to call them…. he was 15 for crying out loud, he regretted it as per the Living the Dream episode, give it a rest

yeah that why he wrote couple songs of him not wanting to let go and in one time he was with selena when he wrote it and it was about missing miley. He only did it because he probably was mad she was dating another guy and she seemed like she falling for him so he was trying to played cool. I think they should be honest and say what they really feel if there is still anything there and screw selena or anyone who gets in between them.

I think miley and nick maybe had something special or still does, but I think that feeling were deeply hurt specially miley when she needed him the most he screw her over.

old news. niley is dead. nick is still a jerk and always will be. im a big nicole fan and he broke her heart too. hope he ends up alone with natchel

NILEY THE COUPLE IS DEAD GET OVER IT

• jazzie

Uhhh get out your Webster’s and READ! How can you “abandon” someone you weren’t even on speaking terms with?

Well if he “loved” her like you said he did he should’ve been there for her, shouldn’t of he? But he wasn’t because he didn’t give a shit.

• picstoburn

being in a post with some niley stans
    lmaooo mte

Where was Nick when miley needed him most? SCREWING SELENA and RUBBING IT IN HER FACE! Thats where! Nick = big jerk

• Anonymous1

Same old shit. niley fans judging josh before they even know him. miley is in charge of her life not you.

We all should be judging him hard. He dated Amy Winehouse ffs.

lol shut up

all the jonas’s care about is the career. their career that has been dying since 2009. next year no one will know them, watch!

• Anonymous1

I don’t like nick. he’s so bad to girls. he has no respect at all for girls.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 02:12 pm

—————————–

Excuse you but Selena and Nick and screwing do not go together.

I’ll give it a rest when you get over your Niley wet dreams.

Shut up Nick hater. Shut up Niley stan. Shut up Miley stan.

Never said he regretted something in Ltd and he’s so great? he’s a jerk and still is. he said that to make him look good. wouldn’t be surprised if it was scripted.

nick and miley may do a duet together cause alot of people still like them, like they liked jemi, but they will never really be together again. he hurt her too much.

nick is so desperate now. live chat, a surprise little jam. what a loser.

Yes he did:

Dude choked up and was nervous as hell, are you kidding me?

nick is so desperate now. live chat, a surprise little jam. what a loser.

Okay Jackie you can stop now. We got your point. You hate Nick.

nick choked up, lol. he can act when he needs too.

nick and Joe messed up Miley and Demi so bad. i never want to see them around miley and demi again.

• Voice of reason

This is the last thing i’m going to say before I leave and I could careless about your delusional response.

Demi was messed up before Joe.

Good bye, post.

• Noah

Theyre obviously still dating! Even E! Said tht they r still dating b/c miley went over to josh’s on sunday nite amd theyve been hanging out still. Y do people believe all these liesss

• weareinfinite

I thought it said Miley Cyrus flirts with girls. I was all “We all knew this day would come..”

NILEY!!! <3 -_-‘

hungry

fff

NILEY!!! <3 -_-‘

he’s probly a player!

• Gabriella

“Miley Cyrus’ boy toy” lol, Oceanup always puts things so sarcastically/strangely. Didn’t she say she was single, whatever…

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

i don’t think she’s even dating him, those photos of her with him in the park was probably just puplicity.

They are just friends hunging out, boy and girl, like girl and girl..

fuck you oceanup, is not our problem if you dont have guy friends.

• kirstieames

I don’t beleive.
    May be it’s part of their shooting.
    Anyway, I love Miley. She is gorgeous! She has played every role well, specially in Hannah Montana.

ggg

• Girls Photo

its a beautiful site for girls profiles i love this blog and u will be join now free

Beautiful Girls

Mosh is cute! <33

• Mileyyyyy

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

ughgfhjvhfhjvbxchjvbvhjbvj

• jazzie

lalala

• mileykicksass

We know Niley is dead you don’t need to spam

• Anonymous1

… What? Speak english please.

How are my comments not translating well? I’m saying that on and off relationships aren’t out of the norm. Some people can’t stay friends without feelings being involved.

________

Jonas used her to get famous and to sell an album and moved on.

• DropTheWorldx

You must be Nick then obv.

We know Niley is dead you don’t need to spam
    Not everyone… I’m looking at you Anonymous1.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:24 pm

Please move on from Niley. It’s getting pretty pathetic now.
    ———————————

You need to tell that to Anonymous1 the biggest Niley stan in gossip sites.

• Anonymous1

I don’t think Miley and Nick would have anything in common anymore.

Music and Christian faith are still their first loves. I think they’ll always bond about that. The person that Miley has become over the past year isn’t really her anyway.

• mileykicksass

Hey Jazzie

• Voice of reason

I mean -think about it… Miley is an outgoing, outspoken and rebellious teenager.

Nick is conservative and old fashioned and he doesn’t have a rebellious bone in his body.

didnt niley spend a lot of time on the road together on the tour bus. — no bobw was at night for the jonas bros and they has radio shows in the day and they had their own mini comncerts at small venues on days bobw tour was off. they were on gma on mileys 15 birthday. douches!

• jazzie

Hi Rose :)

Well maybe if you used proper grammar, then I’d understand.
    Well obviously those people shouldn’t be friends then because on and off relationships aren’t the way to go. I seen my brother go through that and thank God I think he’s finally over the chick and now happier.

You really think Miley has her “strong Christian faith”? Lol…

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:29 pm
    Voice of reason said:

—————————————

Nick is a rebel in bed

@Rose

Hey hun. (:
    How’d school end up going for you?

Exactly. The both of them have changed a lot the past few years. They aren’t the same people they “fell in love with” before. I couldn’t see chemistry happening between them now.

• Anonymous1

You really think Miley has her “strong Christian faith”? Lol…

She got a cross tattoo on her index finger just last month.

Niley 09 was business to sell their Albums!

• Anonymous1

Well maybe if you used proper grammar, then I’d understand.

I guess but Nick and miley’s relationship isn’t that toxic and let’s be honest, he’d be a much better influence on her than Anna, Cheyne, Liam, Josh, etc.

She got a cross tattoo on her index finger just last month.

Tattoos are going against the Bible. Just saying. She doesn’t seem into Christian faith anymore. Not like she used to be and not like how Nick is.

Jonas used her to get famous and to sell an album and moved on. ________ they use everyone.

• Voice of reason

Of course he would, but the question is, does he want to be.

I just don’t see it in the cards for these two.

• Voice of reason

I think Miley has ‘created’ her own religion, on her own terms.

I don’t get what you’re saying but why does it matter if he’s a better influence? It’s not Nick’s fault Miley chooses shitty friends.

• mileykicksass

@Voice
    School was..school I guess =P same classes that none of my friends have yada yada..lunch was cool I guess lol

Miley called Liam her soulmate so how is he a bad guy? How is josh a bad influence, he seems nice.

• Voice of reason

He has some skeletons in his closet.

Miley was probably more in love with Liam than she ever was with Nick. I think Nick and Miley just use eachother as rebounds now.

• Anonymous1

She got a cross tattoo on her index finger just last month.

BR has tattoos and his still a God-fearing man. Sometimes you need to make your own interpetations of the bible instead of making assumptions.

Miley was probably more in love with Liam than she ever was with Nick. ____ for sure. Miley and nick were 13/14 and Miley was 17/18 with liam. big difference.

Anonymous1 said:

because he proved to be an asshole. not only did he cheat but he left during all of the emotional turmoil miley was going through over the divorce because “he didn’t wanna deal with it”. if nick is being a good friend to her through all of this, WHAT IS THE CRIME IN THAT? Isn’t that what most Miley stans wanted? For nick to learn to be there for her unlike in 2008? —————————— NO, crazy niley fan. just no, lol

Anonymous1 said:

@Anonymous

You’re still not leaving the decision up to Nick.

It may be, that he doesn’t want to be involved. If Miley wants to be ‘saved’ the only person that’s going to save her is herself.

Miley can choose her own BF and she chose Josh, Can people leave her alone? just cause you have a crush on nick j doesn’t mean they should be together.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:44 pm

________

I don’t think so, but anyway… opinions

• Anonymous1

because 17/18 years are ALWYAS DEFINITELY in love. lol shut up.

I don’t see Miley favoriting The Last Song videos on her youtube account

• Anonymous1

um, they celebrated miley’s birthday at a concert. there’s a video of them delivering the cake on stage and nick had a huge bouquet of roses in his hand

All you need is to get 3 people together to start a rumor? Ok, want rumor do you want to start? LOL

• Anonymous1

are you not paying attention:

2:35 AM Feb 21st via web

^ look at his twitter, he’s not even a disney fan.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

MILEY WENT BOWLING WITH JOSH

lol no she didn’t
    LOL Yes she did, stop trying to make Niley 3.0 happen it’s not going to. Nick is dating Samantha and Miley is with Josh!

No pictures mean it didn’t happen. People could of taken pictures from far away. No pics of them going into their cars either? Nothing? People are so gullible, lmao

—————————————-

If he’s not a Disney fan then how would he know who Nick Jonas is? Have you ever thought that maybe he confused Josh and Nick? Or maybe he’s full of shit just like 90% of twitter?

I’m not going to believe some random idiots on twitter. Paps saw Miley by Josh’s house. Fans love Miley but didn’t take pics of her and Nick? lol

A lot of people don’t know Nick. If you’re not a tween/teenager how the hell would you know? Didn’t Matthew Perry say he had no clue who he is?

Seeing is believing. Anonymous1 is obviously a Niley fan. Show me some pictures, if not its a lie.

I honestly find Nick unattractive. He has small squinty eyes and short fat legs. Miley has dated so many hotter guys since him, Justin, Liam, and now Josh.

—————————————-

Um my brother isn’t a disney fan and he knows who Nick jonas is…

• Anonymous1

Josh is a druggie and disgusting. Liam is a cheater and Justin is a famewhore. miley can do much much better.

Ted the Niley Fan says Miley and Josh are together. http://eonli.ne/i4v3CC

MILEY WENT BOWLING WITH JOSH

lol no she didn’t

lol where did anyone say miley went bowling with josh….

Josh is a druggie? Liam is a cheater? Proof!!

• Anonymous1

lol at you believing Ted C is reliable. Miley said SHE STILL CONSIDERS HERSELF SINGLE.

Nick was the biggest douche to miley and selena and to every girl he’s dating since. i feel bad for samantha

Feb 23, 2011 @ 12:26 pm

Feb 23, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

MILEY WENT BOWLING WITH JOSH

lol no she didn’t
    ________

Ok guys, you say you don’t believe that Miley went bowling with Nick ’cause there are no pictures, but then you think she went there with Josh but there aren’t pictures of them bowling either!!! A bit of coherence, please…
    Out of Josh house is a thing… Bowling with him is a totally different one!

• DropTheWorldx

If the guy who actually took a picture with Miley said Nick was there, he was there. They’re hanging out, it’s not the end of the world. Whether Namantha are together or not, idk. But i think Miley and Josh really are friends if he’s flirting with girls and trying to pick them up.

Haha.

Wow, you guys, forget the “There’s No Dude” lie Miley made on Video while she was practicing for her tour. lol

Miley said there’s no dude, and she was dating Liam for months. Miley lies to keep her life private and try to be normal.

Even if Nick and Miley were hanging out, she was hanging out with that Josh kid too earlier that day so does that mean she’s with the both of them? Just because they may of went bowling means shit TBH. They could just be finding their friendship again and nothing more. Plus, as far as we know, Nick is still with Samantha.

• DropTheWorldx

My God, Miley also said their anniversary was the day they were filming the kiss scene in TLS. They probably weren’t official, but c’mon now.

Mileys been pic’d around josh’s house alot. I’m happy Miley is happy.

• Anonymous1

She meant there was no SPECIFIC dude, because she was talking to liam, Gaston and Nick(get it gurl!) at the time. She and Liam weren’t official at the time.

Miley and Nick live like a mile away from each other and they are never spotted. Nick is with Sam, Miley’s with Josh.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 12:42 pm

________

Exactly!!! Why everybody immediatly thinks that if they hang out they’re dating?!?! Maybe they’re just trying to keep their friendship alive!

No specific dude? Miley and Liam were caught making out in August. That video was a month after. Niley is deader than Jemi.

• Anonymous1

lol keep denying it. it ain’t gonna make you sleep better at night. Niley went to Pickwick obv so they wouldn’t be bothered. And Nick said that he met up with “old friends” at the Grammy’s party.

Omg. Emily Osment has been tweeting nick! They’re dating!!!! lol

• DropTheWorldx

I still wanna know how x17 knew that was Josh’s house and even if it is, it’s no big deal, she can visit her friends so… Next thing you know there’ll be pics of Miley getting out of Nick’s house and hypocrisy will ensue. Lmfao.

• jazzie

which post is everyone in?

• Anonymous1

lol yes no specific dude because she was also all over Gaston at a video game party that she went to with Mandy in August and started talking to nick again in late September. I am a Miley stan. I know where to get my info, tyvm

Omg. Emily Osment has been tweeting nick! They’re dating!!!! lol

I love you.

Emily is an old friend, an their were tons of people he met before at the grammy pre party. Niley fans just try to hang onto every little word. Its so sad, they can’t let go of their childhood. Even OU knows the rumor is bull and they didn’t post a story.

Who gives a shit about Niley anymore? They are so 2007.

• Anonymous1

lol Emily was with Miley that night…

Jordin Sparks took a picture with Nick, their dating!!

• DropTheWorldx

Lol, you forgot about ’09.

I just looked at that video, nick didn’t have any flowers. everyone on the tour came out for miley, and nick left first.

@Anonymous

You’re still not leaving the decision up to Nick.

I’m not saying he’s required to save her but there is absolutely nothing wrong with a little guidance. But yes at the end of the time, Miley needs to be responsible for her own actions.

jonas dumped miley when they thought they were high and mighty and big shit. they use her again when their movie fails. they aren’t nice people.

• mileykicksass

WTF someone just said it was confirmed Nick and Miley were bowling on Sunday -.- I still don’t believe this shit

joe rt’d miley’s bloated face. he’s an ass.

joe rt’d miley’s bloated face. he’s an ass.

If you’re going to deny Miley and Liam’s love to make a point for Niley then.. oh boy…

• Voice of reason

joe rt’d miley’s bloated face. he’s an ass.

He was hacked.

• Anonymous1

Nick and Miley broke up late 2007. They were fighting a lot. She said so in Miles To Go.

• Anonymous1

There’s no love when he cheats or when she’s all over Douglas during filming of LOL. Or when he abandons her during the divorce.

Anonymous1 said:
    @Anonymous

You’re still not leaving the decision up to Nick.

Okay, that is something we can both agree on.

this post is still going…oh boy

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    joe rt’d miley’s bloated face. he’s an ass.

He was hacked.
    ==============

LOLOLOLOL!

Sorry. still can’t take that seriously.

joe rt’d miley’s bloated face. he’s an ass.

He was hacked.
    — hackers just don’t rt one thing. joe’s a jerk. he said that cause people yelled at him.

• mileykicksass

He was hacked.

So he said, and I may love Joe just as much as the next girl, but a hacker wouldn’t just retweet an OceanUP article and be done…they’d cause way more damage

Alright anon, I’ll bite.

What was Joe’s intention of doing so?, speaking as if he wasn’t actually hacked.

where was Nick when Miley needed him most in 2008? where’s nick whenever miley needs him? Nick sucks. i feel so bad for anybody he dates.

• Voice of reason

I agree that it doesn’t make sense, why a hacker would get complete control of his whole entire account and just RT a Miley article, but still…

It still made the same effect the hacker was intended.

• picstoburn

hey people.

• mileykicksass

Pics run while you can, this post is infested with Niley craziness lol

And what about Nick? He did the same thing. Maybe not cheat but he did abandon her. Miley called Liam her “soul mate” I mean come one. JFC. She was no doubt more into him than Nick.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    Alright anon, I’ll bite.

=============================

Personally I think it was an accident. Maybe he was creeping or something slipped up and clicked. He got shit for it, so pretended it wasn’t him. IDK, but THAT’S how I see it.

niley is toxic. liam josh justin > nick any day.

• picstoburn

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:58 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Pics run while you can, this post is infested with Niley craziness lol

ew can’t believe people still like Niley. it’s been 4 years already.

• Anonymous1

Nick didn’t abandon her. yes he wasn’t there for her in 08 but he didn’t abandon her. Things were already icy between them in 08 because they were already on the heels of their break up and Nick began dating Selena.

Miley also said that she and Nick “always find their way back no matter what”. And she said it while she was dating Liam, lol.

• Anonymous1

niley is toxic. liam josh justin > nick any day.

you have such bad taste, if you even knew the half of it…

yes josh is so great, that’s why he’s friends with all of Lilo’s enablers!!!

• picstoburn

Niley is dead people.

Miley is all over doug in LOL? they were filmimg a movie scene. Liam was always supportive. josh seems nice too. just cause they aren’t your nick doesn’t mean they are bad.

you know who josh is currently friends with? No?? so stfu

• Anonymous1

I’m talking behind the scenes. Extras have said that Miley was always all over Douglas.

you know who josh is currently friends with? No?? so stfu

I have friends in high places. ;)

get over niley already. Nick: WE WERE FOURTEEN!!!

Wtf? Not being there for her means the same thing as abandoning her.

Your point? Just because they find their way back to eachother doesn’t mean it’s in a love like way.

• mileykicksass

People keep saying NILEY!! on my twitter and i’m sitting there like “DA FUCK” -_-

Oh great. Now Anonymous1 has “sources”. Here we go…

• picstoburn

Feb 23, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    Oh great. Now Anonymous1 has “sources”. Here we go…

what are they even talking about?

• jazzie

* glances at laptop why people argue *

My fucking internet…

just because Emily took a picture with Miley doesn’t mean they hung out all night. Want niley fans won’t do to hold on to Niley, lol

In deniallllll.

• DropTheWorldx

I don’t get why people think it’s so impossible for them to hang out without pics. They wrote and recorded a duet together without any pics being taken at all. Lol.

Who gives a shit about Niley anymore? They are so 2007. —
    lol true.

• Voice of reason

Jordin Sparks took a picture with Nick, their dating!!

Presumptuous much? ;P

not in denial. you’re in denial. 3 people see nick and miley and no one takes a picture? think about it. one girls twitter is only 24 hrs old. its a twitter lie as usual.

Lol, you forgot about ’09.

No I’m pretty sure I just meant 2007.

2009 was business. They did a song for their both albums. Nick’s been with Selena twice. Miley deserves way better than him.

Niley is deader than Jemi.

Oh my God. Why does it matter? Niley is happening again nor will it ever happen again whether they hang out or not. Okay? Okay.

Its been four years. time to grow up.

*isn’t

Lol my bad.

Josh is so cute when they ask him about Miley. love his accent. <3

_______

I’m building you a monument, seriously!

/ZacRunningWild

/shindig9

/johnhaley

none of these twitters are 24 yrs old

• DropTheWorldx

Lol, you forgot about ’09.

No I’m pretty sure I just meant 2007.

I’m sure, that’s why he went to Georgia for one to see her and they were kissing on jetskii. I do that with my friends all the time.

• DropTheWorldx

Her twitter is actually one year old, there’s proof too.

lol mte

Excuse me but I’m pretty sure I meant 2007. Thank you.

They didn’t kiss on the jetski, miley turned to him. Nick went to GA to rehearse BTS cause Miley was busy. Yes they went on a jetski together, nbd.

• DropTheWorldx

Excuse me but I’m pretty sure I meant 2007. Thank you.

Okay. :)

• Anonymous1

Anyway in other Miley news, she’s going to Haiti today to do charity work with Sean Penn.

• DropTheWorldx

Oic hai Miley’s jetskii. Can you tell us what she told him?

no1curr.

• Anonymous1

Nick went to GA to rehearse BTS cause Miley was busy.

lol who told you that?

All nick and Miley had to dwas stand on a podium, what exactly would they need to rehearse?

Samantha came to NY to see nick and see spent time with him in texas and la. Namantha is real.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 12:52 pm
    DropTheWorldx said:

_______

Totally right!
    I’m building you a second monument! Almost ready!

GET OVER NILEY YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN JEMI FANS

And Abu Dhabi.

lol who told you that?

All nick and Miley had to was stand on a podium, what exactly would they need to rehearse?

Miley and Nick had a routine on the Stage, it was a choreographed routine. They practiced it in GA. it was business.

And Abu Dhabi. —

oh yeah forogt that one, lol.

Miley always rehearses. She’s a professional.

lol who told you that?

• Voice of reason

Lol, how many times has Bieber been to Ellen already?! I feel like every time there’s Bieber news he’s announcing it on Ellen.

Maybe, it’s just me.

• Anonymous1

NILEY IS DEAD AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS. IT WAS A CUTE RELATIONSHIP WHEN IT HAPPENED NOW MOVE ON.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:02 pm

GET OVER NILEY YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN JEMI FANS
    ______

HERE AND NOW nobody’s saying that they’re dating or that they’re going to date again… just saying that maybe they’re trying to be friends since they always say they are… and friends hang out! Or you think that Nick and Miley can’t be friends anymore, other than not dating?!? -.-‘

• milenator

Looking at that picture reminds me of needing some coffee lol

she sleeps with him… thats all. no strings attached

• mileykicksass

None of this is even funny so I can’t screen cap -__-

• Anonymous1

Oh great. Now Anonymous1 has “sources”. Here we go…

well I do but you OU ppl are not worthy

Since Nick Miley was with justin, Liam and now Josh. Since Miley, Nick has been with Selena, Courtney. Selena, Nicole and Samantha and probably a few others in between. Too any people and distance in between. Niley could happen for business, for a duet cause people would buy it, but nothing else.

nick is cute, but all her other BF’s after him are tall and hot! :)

well I do but you OU ppl are not worthy

Okay there buddy.

• Anonymous1

Wtf? Not being there for her means the same thing as abandoning her

• picstoburn

so what if niley was at a bowling alley -__-

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Alright anon, I’ll bite.

——————————

He wanted to click the article but acidentally retweeted it instead.

• jazzie

* when

• MileyDemiJoBros

boy toy? are you fucking kidding me? she’s not dating him…

• Tweetfreak

she said she’s single.
    he can flirt if he want
    they’re not dating. just having fun

• evanescence

kk

Again, WHO TOLD YOU THAT! What choreogrpahed routine. did you actually see the show? They were immobile. —- you didn’t see Miley go from mark to mark? Miley never moved right? Miley and Nick never moved and she touched his lol shoulder? That was just impromptu right? Watch the video, it was choreographed and Nick went to practice their routine in Ga.

Not saying that they are still together or not because either is possible but they have gone months apart before. It’s not like it’s unusual for them.

GET OVER NILEY YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN JEMI FANS

Actually it’s the other way around. Niley was the first Disney couple. Jemi came after and wasn’t as big.

Nam see each other more than Niley did in 07, lol

——————————–

I know Niley was first, I’m just saying that they’re worse than Jemi fans who are terrible.

bc

Nam see each other more than Niley did in 07, lol

bitch you know that’s a lie

Nick is busy and Sam has les mis till june or july. I think we will see more of them after she ends les mis.

• Anonymous1

There is no niley 3.0 cause there is namantha. Nick and Sam have much more in common than nick and miley.

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:13 pm

Nick and Sam have much more in common than nick and miley.
    ————————

How would you know, you don’t know them personally?

• Voice of reason

Come to terms with reality people.

miley likes hot tall guys since gaston.. gaston, liam, josh etc. nicks not her type anymore.

If Nick and Sam can last to June when Sam’s contract for Les Mis is up, then they’ll probably be able to see eachother much more then. Not as busy of a schedule. Then again, Sam may sign up for another production.

• DropTheWorldx

This is a bit hypocritical seeing as you don’t know Miley and all people have been saying is their friends, so I don’t see the problem.

Miley: I don’t do boys in bands anymore. That was a mistake.

Come to terms with reality people.

Thank you smart user.

Hai Miley.

• Anonymous1

Come to terms with reality people.

Nick and Sam have been together for 6 months. its perfect for Nick, he has a gf but doesn’t have too much of it. Miley’s great but she’s needy, nick and miley won’t work.

• Anonymous1

Miley: I don’t do boys in bands anymore. That was a mistake.

That was the most ironic statement ever and the fact that you couldn’t see through it makes you an idiot. Someone who claims to dislike someone but then spends a majority of the covnersation or song talking about them, obviously isn’t over them.

Actually 7 months, coming up on 8 I think. But whose counting? -shifty eyes-

Miley: I don’t do boys in bands anymore. That was a mistake.
    —- miley burned nick here, lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8rQOR2Debs

• Voice of reason

Didn’t Miley also say something about a triple threat? I remember that being very hypocritical as well.

• DropTheWorldx

Miley in ’08 also said “I still hate you” after a 7 Things performance, what happened in ’09? Lol.

httfrhfdyg

• Peace’n’Love

Boy Toy
    really

Fucking hell ocean up!! He’s older than her, therefore not a boy toy!!!!!!!!! STUPID IDIOTS!!!!

Please!! Josh and his friends were TALKING to girls and they LEFT Alone! IS THAT A CRIME? Josh smiled when they asked him about Miley but he said Nothing! #Mosh <3

Mosh are adorable. Miley never talks about the guys she dates until she is ready for people to know. Miley was seen at his house in Los Feliz a few times already. :)

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Maybe they’re just NOT DATING!?!? Never thought about that?!? -.-‘ That Miley COULD have told the truth?!? He is free to flirt with whoever he wants!