Miley Cyrus DESTROYED BY DADDY

miley-cyrus-destroyed

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

usweekly=bullshit

i accidentally said ‘ should throw those things out there ‘ i meant SHOULDNT !!!

it was the 2nd to last anonymus ! sorry !

• SJG97

You’re acting as if he tried to kill her.The GQ interview isn’t that big of a deal.In my opinion he’s not even blaming Miley for anything in the interview.He’s blaming Miley’s handlers for misguiding her and himself for not guiding her at all.Oh and

Just because someone is your father doesn’t mean you excuse their actions

Well just because someone’s your daughter doesn’t mean you excuse their bad actions.Bong anyone??This interview took place 5 days after the bong video came out.He was most likely feeling extremely disappointed in her and was just venting and didn’t think before he spoke.
    Hey,now we know where miley gets it from!! JS

P.S Sorry for the novel..i’m bored. :/

• SJG97

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:06 pm
    jilti said:

Miley- Demi -Da… said:

Ryan is with Amanda Sefied.. so that is false.. unless he is playing her.
    and yeah Miley should be furious. If I were her I would try and sue.. unless he agrees to go to therapy. She or Disney could sue him for trying to ruin their good name.
    ——————————————

Wow, sue your own father for being a father? That is ridiculous. And I think Miley ruined her “good name” herself. She is the one partying and doing drugs. She wanted to break away from the good girl image, remember?

This!(To the 2nd comment.)

• apartofyourworld

Feb 23, 2011 @ 02:13 pm
    Miley- Demi -Da… said:

the bong incident was no big deal. Shes 18 she can do what she pleases. Billy seemed to have no issues untill Hanna was over.. Hes just upset that Hanna Montanna is over…
    I would never sue my father because he has never done anything worthy of being sued… but planning on going on the view to trash talk your daughter.. thats Micheal Lohan like..

————————–
    Yea she’s 18, she can do whatever she wants and Billy is 42 so he can do whatever he wants too. Miley is his daughter, she cant tell him what to do. The only problem I have is people acting like she’s innocent and he’s the bad guy. She waited to act all “mature” after Hannah Montana was over so Billy had to wait to talk about it. I also dont think he’s trash talking her. He’s trash taking hannah montana and her people.

im sleppy goodbye everyone going to go take a nap

Billy ray is losing control He loves his daghter very much.
    He is the one who brought her up and loved her and she was not famous He gave her food and clothes and anyyhing she needed.And it seemed she was ahappy kid with aloving father. He worked to give them money and whatever they need.Where is tish that time she wasnt a working mother.

And now when they have every thing.Hates on him so sad.

And he spoke to the media beacause he is getting crazy and losing control on his own family. I’m worried that he is going to suicide.

I hate Tish she controls miley’s head and just want money.May be in the past was caring about miley and her motherhood but now she seems just care about money and hve her daughter to do things just to get money and attention not billy ray.

He is a good man and loving father who used to be much proud of his daughter.

Billy ray just take care of ur self and try to have noah to raise her on ur way. And Braison just talk too him and have an open converation at any time he want,boys loves to talk to thier father.

• mileycrush

i really dont understand. wow billy ray. just wow. -_____-

i actually agree with billy ray. and he’s her damn father, he can speak up if he wants to. she needs to sit her stuck up ass down and stop throwing a temper tantrum.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

technically he is her father. but no real father would do somthing like this. He made a personal family matter WAY too public. It’s pretty clear to me that he has some issue that need to be dealt with.. Just because someone is your father doesn’t mean you excuse their actions.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

look u know its up to her if she decides to take legal action. I’m just saying she has a case if she wanted to.. See I don’t see it the way you do.. I see it as Billy lost his job when Hanna Montanna ended so he is taking it out on Miley and Disney. If he were really concerned about Miley he wouldn’t be trying to get on the view to talk about it. And he wouldnt be comparing her to Anna Nichole Smith.. that is what really irks me.

• jilti

Miley- Demi -Da… said:

Ryan is with Amanda Sefied.. so that is false.. unless he is playing her.

——————-

Just no. He is her father. You just can’t sue your father for stuff like that. Unless you are an unfeeling daughter

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

• apartofyourworld

Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:06 pm
    jilti said:

Miley- Demi -Da… said:

Ryan is with Amanda Sefied.. so that is false.. unless he is playing her.
    ——————————————

• milenator

the mags seem to over exaggerate sometimes especially with their big fonts

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

exactly Billy needs help. I think he needs therapy.. by threatening to sue it would push him into therapy.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

If Billy has a problem with Miley it can be talked about in privacy. Not in magazines or tv shows.

• jilti

People have flaws and we can’t simply discard them just because they aren’t in the way we want they to be. I’m sure he has done more good things than bad for her.

I dont exactly think her parents just ‘ threw ‘ her into Hollywood , she actually wanted it veryyy badly . Im convinced thats why she is touchy about the remarks from her dad .. it was HER absolute dream , its her job & passion .. i would be upset , as im sure others would be too ?

Her dad didnt ” ruin ” her life , he made it better .. he just didnt parent her as much .. but i think him feeling sooo terribly inside is making him lash out at others , makin him take less the blame that he mostlikely knows isnt what he is wanting . at least he may want to blame someone else to make himself feel better ?? i have no clue .. but he should throw those things out there , i mean miley is better this year than last .. plus saying those things is obviously NOT gonna help anything .. so why bother ? idk .. its not me or my family so those choices are not mine .. i dont want to judge but i think tabloids are overboard .. just leave it be !

But how in the world can we know that he said those things ? if there is a video , i will believe it .. otherwise you never know ??

• Entertainmentlove

haha the pic of christina,

guys my family is fine, we’re just going throw ups and downs just like any other family, media is just making a big deal out of it.

oh shut up. stop trying to pretend to be somebody your not

• SnickerDoodle

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGG.

• Katie13

LOL!!! oh Anon, how you amuse me xD

• xdolshhex

Rihanna & Ryan?!
    Da fuck O.o

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Ryan is with Amanda Sefied.. so that is false.. unless he is playing her.

I HATE BILLY RAY CYRUS, HE’S ALWAYS TRYING TO CALL THE ATENTION USING HIS OWN DAUGHTER! I HATE HIM

Billy Ray is an idiot. Really.

• apartofyourworld

Did everyone forget…HE IS HER FATHER?! Just because she is a famous celebrity doesn’t mean her Dad cant speak out against her actions.