Nick Jonas SPORT JACKET COOL

niceg

Well, happy for him. Wish he wouldn’t sing SOS or BB Good without his brothers, but Joe is busy cooking, shopping and hooking up w/Ashley, & Kev’s on a neverending honeymoon. So that just leaves Nick tending to a career. It’s so sad to see (unless they show up tommorrow) that he’s doing this neat thing at the white house and no brothers are there. All I see is John Taylor. At least he has good friends like Garbo and John. (And possibly a girlfriend?) Best of Luck to him tomorrow, can’t wait to hear what he has to sing.

i want him to sing one less lonely girl thats my favorite song by him

• Gearsarealwaysturning

PAPITO <3

=]

• Gearsarealwaysturning

CaamiJonas said:

OMG!! He wants to kill me?? :O He is every day more beautiful! <3

I know. :B

swear when he comes out of the building he has a boner. :\
    no bb. that’s not what boners look like. in fact he doesn’t even have much of a bulge at all. i think he’s dickless“““““` you mean bieber is dickless since she has a vagina!

what was he doing in a bank
    —————–
    People who handle money and are smart about it, especially mass amounts of money, TEND TO GO TO BANKS. Jesus…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Feb 23, 2011 @ 07:13 pm

i want him to sing one less lonely girl thats my favorite song by him
    =======
    i think you are a bit confused…

i want him to sing one less lonely girl thats my favorite song by him
    =======
    i think you are a bit confused…
    —————
    Lol no i think she’s just a famewhore. People post shit like that all this time hoping we will reply

OMJ!
    Nick is so beautiful <3
    I love him !

LONDON FOOLISHLY!!

• Figaro

It seems to me that he has no shame in constantly stuffing his pants with socks. Or maybe it really is “Happy Hour” for him 24/7. More power to him then.

• Figaro

On another note: OceanUp god damn I’m getting sick and tired of seein’ Vanessa Fudgens nasty ass self in ads every time I get on – I mean dag nabbit I’m Rick James!!! Enjoy yourself now.

• Anonymous1

lol omg

He’s such a cutie! Like he’s so polite and a gentleman… Always

xafranbix said:
    Nick Jonas is boss!!

Justin who?

Oh Timberlake… love him <3

Is there another Justin?

oh yes, Long! omg love him.

Am I missing a Justin?

of course!!

Russo <3

———————————————-

OMG! This is so funny

I swear when he comes out of the building he has a boner. :\

So glad I’m not the only perv who noticed his buldge.

I swear when he comes out of the building he has a boner. :\

• WYLMITE?

BB Good and SOS= NO.
    He should include Please Be Mine and Inseparable. London Foolishly is a must. I could do without Give Love A Try. Rest of the songs are good.

• CaamiJonas

OMG!! He wants to kill me?? :O He is every day more beautiful! <3

Who is the guy and girl with him? Though it was his uncle at first, but I don’t think it is.

yv

what was he doing in a bank?

Feb 23, 2011 @ 08:25 pm

fat
    ——————-
    srsly??

xafranbix said:
    Nick Jonas is boss!!

Justin who?

Oh Timberlake… love him <3

Is there another Justin?

oh yes, Long! omg love him.

Am I missing a Justin?

of course!!

Russo <3
    ——————————–
    THIS ?

lala

fat

Studmuffin! ^_^

fat

LOL

• NickJfan

he’s cute

he doesn’t even acknowledge the paps ahahaha

What’s up with OUs titles?
    “Nick Jonas RED JACKET DREAM”
    K then…

love u nick<3

thats a blazer not a sports jacket. and he looks gay with those all saints shirts, v necks, cowl necks, etc.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

lovin the constant post bouts Nick;) keep it up OU:)

nick(:

BTS <3

Love it!

• xafranbix

Nick Jonas is boss!!

Justin who?

Oh Timberlake… love him <3

Is there another Justin?

oh yes, Long! omg love him.

Am I missing a Justin?

of course!!

Russo <3

• Jilleh

I swear when he comes out of the building he has a boner. :\

The performance is tomorrow?! I didn’t know that. I thought they would get a few days to practice first.

• kathykenss

AAHHH! he wants to play before the storm!! AHH!

• Greene :)

Feb 23, 2011 @ 05:01 pm
    xafranbix said:

Nick Jonas is boss!!

Justin who?

Oh Timberlake… love him <3

Is there another Justin?

oh yes, Long! omg love him.

Am I missing a Justin?

of course!!

Russo <3
    _______________________

Hahahahaha :) U rock.

AAHHH! he wants to play before the storm!! AHH!

He also wants to play Rose Garden and London Foolishly. So?

Feb 23, 2011 @ 07:13 pm

i want him to sing one less lonely girl thats my favorite song by him
    ————————-

I personally prefef That Should Be Me.

• Greene :)

Ohhh! “OMJ” Oh My Jonas . hahaha Awww I used this to but that was long time ago.

Don’t get me wrong is just that I grow up or I’m a little mature just like all the fans that grown up with them.

I LOVE THEM… and remember we aren’t the only ones (the fans) who grown up they did it too with us.