Camilla Belle Lunch W/ Wilmer Valderrama

camilla-belle-wilmer-valderrama-lunch-date-77

Camilla Belle out to lunch with Wilmer Valderrama at Coupa Cafe. Wilmer was rumored to be dating Demi Lovato, but revealed today after lunch with Camilla that he’s single. The two of them walked out separately. Photos: GSI Media.

he is well known as gay, sorry to burst your bubble. if people would just accept him the way he is without judgement he could come out.
    ———————–

just because you wanna fuck joe doesn’t mean he’s gay.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

joe is gay he doesn’t care that his beard found a guy unless he wanted the guy. Get over it.
    ——————–

no he isn’t and joe was so depressed about the breakup on tour and he had polaroid pictures of her all over his dressing room. those were sad times.
    ________________________________________

How do you know?

WOW.

• mels

mel i replied you on the dead post. lol. I said: So cool! I want to live there.LOL. XD

Lol aww…no way! The place I live is so LAME!!! That’s why I knew I had to get my butt up to this free show cause it was gonna be my only chance to go to a cool acoustic show like that! Lol Nothing ever happens in my town : (

• Gearsarealwaysturning

you break my heart anon, you really do.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? ROFL
    ———————

Yes? You can see that he had polaroid pictures of her in that video of them backstage on tour that they released a few weeks ago and never forget…………..

mels said:

LOL but in DC? eloise told me it’s not good to live there. D:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? ROFL
    ———————

yes i saw that video. They one with the pics…no. Really? which video? can you find it for me? I’d love you foreverrr.

Seriously, if you have proof that joe is gay, then why don’t you show us?

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:26 pm

taylor stans need to “get over it”.

i don’t give a shit about taylor, i just don’t like what she did to joe.

taylor was right.. shes better known for what she does in the sheets

• idkMyBFFjill

Yes, because things weren’t already fucked up enough.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Both of you anons are really dumb for real!

Please explain to me what she does one the mattress that she is known for?
    Exactly nothing the only one that is constantly bitching about joe and camilla is Taylor and her stupid stans.
    Seriously it’s been at least 2 years move the fuck on!!!!

• BglitterBBy2.0

Either way her outfit is really cute – i can dig it [:

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:19 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Both of you anons are really dumb for real!

Please explain to me what she does one the mattress that she is known for?
    Seriously it’s been at least 2 years move the fuck on!!!!
    ————————–

Seriously? Like the day she broke up with Joe she was already making out with some dude and she’s been linked to a lot of guys. I’ll always hate this bitch for playing Joe!

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:19 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Both of you anons are really dumb for real!

Please explain to me what she does one the mattress that she is known for?
    Seriously it’s been at least 2 years move the fuck on!!!!
    ————————–

__________

Yeah, and taylor is known for dating guys, just so she can write her stupid, “Oh they broke my heart every time” songs. I don’t even like camilla, but typing that stupid line isn’t going to do anything.

ROTFL

hahaha…it’s funny how she’s seen with guys that are linked with Joe’s ex gfs.

——————–

taylor stans need to “get over it”.

• MORICETSZ

she looks like demi, dressed like that.. wilmer….

——————–

________________________________________

• mels

People here now??

——————–

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? ROFL

• hatersgonnahate

LMFAO Camilla omg I’m lovin this bitch, she’s just taking errrryones man all over the place. She doesn’t even have to whine and bitch about it either (cough) TAYLOR (cough) she just takes em, dumps em, and moves on. get it girl <3

<33

• _liesyoutold

She’s so gawjuss.

Camille Get a fucking tan hun ;).
    Cuz you’re looking pale as fuck..
    though i love you for hurting joe :)

formspring.me/carlymoley SPAM ME

UGLY WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________

Post this! o.O taylor and chord!

• rockstar101

I knew this. Some people were like ‘Demi and Wilmer have been together before’ but they forget that she also had a few dates with Rob Kardashian at that time. And that guy from We The Kings, right? Guess she was just going out with multiple guys to get over Joe.
    And honestly, it’s for the best. Not just because of the age but simply ’cause Wilmer seems to be a douche.

• Lil Wayne

Yo where da fanz @?

ok, first Joe,Jake, and now him? Man stealer! lol.

THIS CHICK IS A WALKING STD. WHO DOESNT THIS SLUTBAG SLEEP WITH???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That whole comment just made me laugh at loud!

* That whole comment just made me laugh OUT loud!

Demi and Camilla should just become BFF!

• Haleyy

LOL this is too funny. Camilla steals Joe from taylor. Camilla leaves Joe. Camilla hooks up with a random guy. Joe and Demi get together. When they break up Camilla hangs out with Demi. Camilla’s seen with Taylor’s ex. Camilla’s seen with Demi’s “rumored flame.” I just think thats hilarious

Camilla does look like Demi. I can see how the Demi/Wilmer rumors started

• hithere

LMFAO OMFG! WHAT THE FUCK!? HAHAHA

• Disco.Is.Dead

weareinfinite said:
    If that chick doesn’t come back… I’m totally stealing her Justin icon…
    ~~~~

You mean me .

• Anonymousness

she looks like demi in the first picture (in my opinion) haha
    camilla is so cute

WHAT THE FREAK IS HER NECKLACE??!!

taylor swift and chord overstreet date

• JoeHoe15

*Joe Jonas voice* AWKWARD..

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES CAMILLA GET EVERY FREAKIN CUTE GUY??? SHE GOT JAKE G. AFTER TAYLOR….SHE WENT OUT WITH ALEX PETTYFER…

• dilemma

——————–

• dilemma
  • dilemma
  • Anonymousness

lmao wtf? I can’t even…..

• xSweetCandyxx

Her outfit is cute :)

HQ pics of Vanessa Hudgens @ the Beastly Premiere last night in LA :)

• joe

THANK GOD !!! DEMI DOESNT DATE WILMER !!!! lol

• Jane.in.Sane

I really dislike both of them, to be honest!

• sdryksyksyk

our website: http://www.tkkshow.com

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!
    SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!
    FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!

Packing: All the products are packed with original boxes and tags also retro cards/ code
    numder
    A ir jo rdan (1-24) sh oes ($33)
    Ha ndba gs(Coach,ed har dy,lv,d&g) ($35)
    Bik ini (Ed har dy,polo) ($25)

LOL

Camila likes Demi and Taylor’s left overs

lol firework?

• mileykicksass

Cool Jen now show me the picture lol

• Camz.

People need to get over this whole “She’s stealing everyone’s boyfriend” thing. Joe OBVIOUSLY had a (big) thing for her way before he ever even met Taylor. You don’t know the exact date that Joe and Camilla broke up, therefore you cannot assume that she was “making out” with some guy right after… Especially since I’ve never seen candids of her making out with anybody. Demi’s been out of the help center for about a month. That’s hardly enough time for her to have created any type of legitimate romantic relationship with Wilmer. Camilla went out to eat with the guy. Newsflash: sometimes people eat with other people. Not a big deal. And the Jake thing… They were at the same event and STOP THE PRESSES, they sat at the same table. They didn’t have sex on the table. They just sat at it.
    Calm. Down.

• weareinfinite

It’s part one since it’s not really a picture ._.

• MORICETSZ

yess i have the never ending scroll code thing down now

ROTFL I right my A’s like that…nice pic Jen

Calm. Down.

Cool Story Bro. Stitch it on a pillow.

@rose

*Bows* Thank you, thank you. There was a “._.” face in the corner :p But it got cut out.

taylor is a country cunt I feel sorry for people who even listened to that bitch

• weareinfinite

Thaas riii’. I stole the icon. Come at me, bro.

————————

Let me see if I can find it on AD.

• ProofOrItDidntHappen

Proof or it didn’t happen.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Seriously, if you have proof that joe is gay, then why don’t you show us?

what can they show you? A sex tape? yeah, that’s not gonna happen. lol.

taylor stans need to “get over it”.

i don’t give a shit about taylor, i just don’t like what she did to joe.

I never said you gave a sh!t about taylor. I was saying in general, but ok.

Where is everyone?

Everyone migrated?

Seriously, if you have proof that joe is gay, then why don’t you show us?

what can they show you? A sex tape? yeah, that’s not gonna happen. lol.

Then they shouldn’t be saying stuff they can’t prove.

I’m not going to school tomorrow so I have nothing to do =S

• wavy

as long as its not demi….

mileykicksass said:
    I’m not going to school tomorrow so I have nothing to do =S
    _

I dont have school either! =) Weekend!!

I know you want me, you know I wantchu

I hope Joe trashes her on his new album!

• Deminatrix

Taylor swift and chord overstreet together? :O

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:36 pm

Seriously, if you have proof that joe is gay, then why don’t you show us?

what can they show you? A sex tape? yeah, that’s not gonna happen. lol.

Then they shouldn’t be saying stuff they can’t prove.
    ___________________________________

prove his dick has ever been in a vagina? you claim he is straight prove it.

• weareinfinite

Ariana Grande + Justin Bieber…

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:36 pm

Seriously, if you have proof that joe is gay, then why don’t you show us?

what can they show you? A sex tape? yeah, that’s not gonna happen. lol.

Then they shouldn’t be saying stuff they can’t prove.
    ___________________________________

prove his dick has ever been in a v@gina? you claim he is straight prove it.

• MORICETSZ

has everyone gone to bed already? i JUST came back again. smh. =(

Gears here’s the video

all i can see is a nick gif. D:

huh

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:36 pm

Seriously, if you have proof that joe is gay, then why don’t you show us?

what can they show you? A sex tape? yeah, that’s not gonna happen. lol.

Then they shouldn’t be saying stuff they can’t prove.
    ___________________________________

prove his dick has ever been in a v@gina? you claim he is straight prove it.

Deminatrix said:
    mileykicksass said:
    I’m not going to school tomorrow so I have nothing to do =S
    _

I dont have school either! =) Weekend!!

I have school I just don’t need to go lol

• Deminatrix

Why is it so dead?!?!?!?!?!?! >:@

all i can see is a nick gif. D:
    ——————

there’s a download link below the nick gif…

I know you want me, you know I wantchu

No.. it’s “You know you love me!” XD

Taylor and Chord Overstreet!

• weareinfinite

This has been a really slow day..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Seriously, if you have proof that joe is gay, then why don’t you show us?

what can they show you? A sex tape? yeah, that’s not gonna happen. lol.

Then they shouldn’t be saying stuff they can’t prove.
    ___________________________________

prove his dick has ever been in a v@gina? you claim he is straight prove it.

This is fucking lame. Seriously, you two should just STFU. No one cares if his dick has been in a vagin.a or not. If he is gay, bi or straight is not your bussiness. :)

MORICETSZ said:

I know you want me, you know I wantchu

No.. it’s “You know you love me!” XD
    _

0_0

• weareinfinite

i kno u luv mi. i kno u cuurrr.

okaaaaay???

all i can see is a nick gif. D:
    ——————

there’s a download link below the nick gif…
    .-…
    oh…that sucks. LOL. thank you :)

CHAYLOR
    TORD

WHAT IS THEIR COUPLE NAME????

baby I likeeee it.

• MORICETSZ

i just noticed, everyones in the demi post?

• mels

LOL but in DC? eloise told me it’s not good to live there. D:

Sorry on the slow response…but, idk. I’ve only been to DC probably like 10 times in my lifetime. It’s really cool to visit, but certain places are pretty dangerous

CHAYLOR
    TORD

WHAT IS THEIR COUPLE NAME????
    _

All the way.

• MORICETSZ

ooohh.. no wait. no one be there.
    XD

I am so so bored.

Caylor

hmmmmm

mori, not really… xD

I never replied to them, so don’t tell me to STFU. I never said I cared what he is, I just don’t think ppl should say stuff unless they can prove it. Who tells someone to STFU, then ends with a smiley face? wtf….

Taylor is such a whore I wonder if she corrupted Selenita yet!

• mileykicksass

I just took pointless pictures of my brother’s turtle =/

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:43 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

i just noticed, everyones in the demi post?
    no that post is dead

JOEE JONAS….

CHAYLOR!

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:42 pm
    CHAYLOR
    TORD

WHAT IS THEIR COUPLE NAME????

Now chord is next? Lord help us all….

Making her way through the line I see…

• Deminatrix

WHO CARES ABOUT JOE JONAS’ SEXUALITY?! SERIOUSLY..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

someone that’s sarcastic. LOL. :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Alive-ish ?

• Deminatrix

Tord is the best. Reminds me of turd.

MORICETSZ said:

i just noticed, everyones in the demi post?

G! DID YOU SEE NICK J DANCING WITH THE GUYS AT THE WHITE HOUSE!?!!?!

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:46 pm
    Deminatrix said:

WHO CARES ABOUT JOE JONAS’ SEXUALITY?! SERIOUSLY..
    —————-

People here apparently.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Alive-ish ?
    i made your icon from the video so it has color

• weareinfinite

I would like to see those pointless pictures, Rosie..

• MORICETSZ

omg if there wasnt so many miley icons here already i would soo use these ones

nickjonas

Thanks for this everybody! #Goodlucknickj 1 minute ago via Twittelator

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:46 pm
    Deminatrix said:

WHO CARES ABOUT JOE JONAS’ SEXUALITY?! SERIOUSLY..
    —————-

People here apparently.
    _

I see.

MORICETSZ said:

i just noticed, everyones in the demi post?

G! DID YOU SEE NICK J DANCING WITH THE GUYS AT THE WHITE HOUSE!?!!?!

i saw the rehearsal but not the real performance lol did you?

oh

• mileykicksass

I would like to see those pointless pictures, Rosie..
    Okay one sec

Actually people were done talking about it, but thanks.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ANON OF THE VIDEO YOU STILL HERE?

Lick me.

MORICETSZ said:

MORICETSZ said:

i just noticed, everyones in the demi post?

G! DID YOU SEE NICK J DANCING WITH THE GUYS AT THE WHITE HOUSE!?!!?!

i saw the rehearsal but not the real performance lol did you?

YES :D go to ad, you’ll find them there.

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:52 pm
    NOOOOOOOOO! Like I said before, she’s making her way through everyone.

dead post

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I CAN’T SEE THE PICTURES. THIS SUCKS. liar. .-.

ktjbpa2006 Erica
    @Danielita89 right? Has she not given enough warning?
    1 minute ago

ktjbpa2006 Erica
    @lizjpark but still! She seriously switches guys every two seconds. I can barely keep up…
    2 minutes ago

ktjbpa2006 Erica
    How can you sit there with chord when just over a week ago, Adam Young basically proclaims his love for you? Sorry, but homegirl is nuts…
    5 minutes ago

• peacelovehearts

NO AMOUNT OF VINTAGE DRESSES GIVES YOU DIGNITY!

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:56 pm
    Deminatrix said:

More jashley candids. -.-”

no1curr Maybe you should put those in the jashley post…

• mileykicksass

I CAN’T SEE THE PICTURES. THIS SUCKS. liar. .-.
    my turtle pictures? lol

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:57 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    NO AMOUNT OF VINTAGE DRESSES GIVES YOU DIGNITY!
    GTFO

Feb 24, 2011 @ 09:56 pm
    Deminatrix said:

More jashley candids. -.-”

no1curr Maybe you should put those in the jashley post…
    _

Lmao. Nobody is there though.

love her

• cantbuymelove3

bye gears

bye everyone. :)

bored.

I feel like camilla bella is doing what selena gomez is….dating guys fo publicty i bet you a million bucks she was seen with jake g. on purpose after he broke up with taylor

dead- bye everyone.

this is the first time i’ve ever seen her look ugly… and clearly when she looks ugly, she looks REEEAALLLY ugly

• weareinfinite

NGL, I laughed pretty hard at this for some reason.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    NO AMOUNT OF VINTAGE DRESSES GIVES YOU DIGNITY!
    GTFO
    lol, U mad?

How did we go from “You and your beautiful soul” to “Shawty hittin me up says she? wanna re-up”???????

• peacelovehearts

—————
    Then stop looking in the mirror.

NO AMOUNT OF VINTAGE DRESSES GIVES YOU DIGNITY!
    GTFO
    lol, U mad?
    Um…no. Are you?

I want a pet turtles, but then i need to get a reptile license. -.-

Why would you laugh at my turtle pics? ._. I was bored

Feb 24, 2011 @ 10:03 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Why would you laugh at my turtle pics? ._. I was bored

Deminatrix said:
    I want a pet turtles, but then i need to get a reptile license. -.-
    I don’t see the big deal about them, they don’t do anything and my brother’s turtle is mean as shit….he just got done eating guppies

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I won’t come on here anymore. Farewell! whateva that means. :D IT WAS NICE TO MEET YAAAAAAALL. :)

• peacelovehearts

NO AMOUNT OF VINTAGE DRESSES GIVES YOU DIGNITY!
    GTFO
    lol, U mad?
    Um…no. Are you?
    Why would i be mad? You’re the one with the anger management issues with me… *cough* & No, i’m not getting the fuck off, thank youu.

• peacelovehearts

—————–
    You’re 2 months early for april fools day.

Nick is so yummy.

—————–

What? Why?

Aww, if you’re really leaving, It was great to meet you! =) <3

GTFO
    lol, U mad?
    Um…no. Are you?
    Why would i be mad?
    Are you high? How do I have anger issues? You’re the one who came out of nowhere. I didn’t know when someone tells you to GTFO, it means “they mad”. RME.

• peacelovehearts

GTFO
    lol, U mad?
    Um…no. Are you?
    Why would i be mad?
    I’m high off of insomnia.
    Tends to happen after midnight.

Deminatrix said:

—————–

What? Why?

Aww, if you’re really leaving, It was great to meet you! =) <3

Nice to meet you too :D I’ll come back someday lol

• mels

Gears…what do you mean?? : (

peacelovehearts said:

—————–
    You’re 2 months early for april fools day.

Not joking. I will try lol

Deminatrix said:

—————–

What? Why?

Aww, if you’re really leaving, It was great to meet you! =) <3

Nice to meet you too :D I’ll come back someday lol
    _

Btw, its DD. Incase you didnt know. hehe

I’m high off of insomnia.
    Tends to happen after midnight.
    Ok then.

mels said:

Gears…what do you mean?? : (

I don’t want to come here anymore and my vacations are over in 4 days, so i won’t have time. I’ve thinking a lot bout it. :)

@Rosie

Because.. the turtle. I’m sorry ._.

Deminatrix said:

Deminatrix said:

—————–

What? Why?

Aww, if you’re really leaving, It was great to meet you! =) <3

Nice to meet you too :D I’ll come back someday lol
    _

Btw, its DD. Incase you didnt know. hehe

I did know :)

a

this oceanup post is irrelevant.
    LULZ. what are you even working on these days camilla? pahahaha.
    hahahahaha.
    demi > camilla.
    ALWAYS.
    PERIOD.

LMAO!

oh my god

Dead.

The kamasutra was for Camilla!

i knew it!

• Bajojo

Guess she only like hand me downs. ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

If someone wants my icon, you can have it. Steal it now.

• mels

Gears…what do you mean?? : (

—————

Awww ok…well I hope you come back some time!! You’re one of my favorite users : ) I will worship Nick enough for the both of us while you’re gone!! : P lol <3 bye

• savannahlynn

what happened to demi & him being together? but it is kinda funny bc camilla looks & is dressed like demi in those pics! black hair, pale skin, red lips, leather jacket! i mean COME ON! be original! & obviously that is his taste.

• Anonymouseee

Small world!

• peacelovehearts

—————–
    You’re 2 months early for april fools day.

Not joking. I will try lol
    WHAAAAAT? Pshhhh, eveyone’s gone.
    I’m leaving then too.
    There’s no point anymoreee. D;

• mileykicksass

My fail attempt at trying to carve my name in the snow last night…it was cold as hell out there ._.

mels said:

Gears…what do you mean?? : (

—————

hahaha you have to. :D Now bye! :D

Eww.

peacelovehearts said:

—————–
    You’re 2 months early for april fools day.

Not joking. I will try lol
    WHAAAAAT? Pshhhh, eveyone’s gone.
    I’m leaving then too.
    There’s no point anymoreee. D;

this has always been pointless lol

ok..

WHAT THE. :|
    Oh God, Camilla.. what are you trying to do? i mean, AGAIN? wow. Seriously.. WOW.

• nana

she is looking so Demi, wtf?

So no one will lick me?

• mileykicksass

Gears are you really leaving forever?

• MORICETSZ

gears i will miss u, but we can always talk on facebook, ill tell u everything u want to know whenit comes to these betches, k? lol ;)

• peacelovehearts

ye everyone. :)
    —————
    This feels like a fucking funeral.

So no one will lick me?
    I’m not in the mood =/

• Deminatrix

I type demi lovato…and every single fucking person comes up other than demi.

• mileykicksass

There have been a surplus of new users but a bunch of the old users are leaving…DA FUCK

o

I’m out ._.

So no one will lick me?
    I’m not in the mood =/
    Screw you. :/

yeah it kinda sucks.

• MORICETSZ

im gona attempt at making my tumblr prettier.
    lets see how that goes.

• peacelovehearts

I’m taking an oceanup “break”.
    Idk when yet, but i am…. for a whileee. -_______-

• Deminatrix

Well, im out. Talk to y’all tomorrow. Its the weekend. yay

Rosie. I just drew you a picture (x

NO ROSIE DONT.

• mels

Hmmm….I’m gonna go workout. Adios!

don’t what?

• weareinfinite

Don’t go. I wanna show you something ._.

alright I won’t go yet

she be pretty

Nevermind, I can’t find my phone to take a pic of it :\

Nevermind, I can’t find my phone to take a pic of it :\
    rotfl I suck at drawing

• picstoburn

it sucks that everyone is leaving….

@Pics

Today was really slow and barely anyone was on. Come on tomorrow. Friday nights are usually poppin’. [ F o r e v e r A l o n e ]

everyones gonna leave OU, but they’re gonna go and comment on AD

oh no not again…

• AnonymousOne

LOL. I’m sorry but this is a little funny.

• mels

: |

She’s better known for the things she does on the matress~

Joe is way better off without her.

• MORICETSZ

hey jennah, some layouts wont let the gifs move, is there a way to fix that or am i gonna have to find another layout? -___-

• peacelovehearts

Feb 24, 2011 @ 10:39 pm
    MORICETSZ said:
    everyones gonna leave OU, but they’re gonna go and comment on AD

——————
    Anything Disney? Haaaaaa.
    Yeah, I can promise you that won’t happen from me. (;

annalynne answer my question
    ? since jennahs gone lol : ((

• weareinfinite

Annalynne isn’t going to last (:

@G

Nah, you have to find a new theme :\

shit.
    thanks

• weareinfinite

If that chick doesn’t come back… I’m totally stealing her Justin icon…

• mileykicksass

I suck so much at drawing

Rose! I found my phone :D

• MORICETSZ

meh, ill stick to the one i have now, fuck it. its like myspace all over again.