Justin Bieber SHIRTLESS AND WET

In the Director’s Cut of Never Say Never.

  • evanescence

    @lastkiss ur icon is cute btw :D

  • Anonymous

    ahhhh love him <3

  • SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

    Anyone know how to reduce the file size of a GIF icon? Oceanup wont let me uplod it because the file is apparents “too big” :/

  • StoryOfUs

    That was cute.

  • MORICETSZ

    BOYS. smh

  • Anonymous

    EW

  • HeckYesJonas

    K.

  • HeckYesJonas

    SHIRTLESS AND WET

    ummmm, is that supposed to sound sexy or something?

  • iAmNumber700

    HeckYesJonas said:

    SHIRTLESS AND WET

    ummmm, is that supposed to sound sexy or something?

    HAHAHAHA! :}

  • evanescence

    *shivers*

  • Anonymous

    ewww

  • lastkiss

    *silence*

  • lastkiss

    btw anyone who can help me with get one of those moving icons (idk what their called) cuz I can’t find any that work for me :/

  • Anonymous

    lastkiss said:

    by the way anyone who can help me with get one of those moving icons (I don’t know what their called) cuz find any that work for me :/
    ——
    community.livejournal.com/saycrackagain

    community.livejournal.com/j_in_the_gifs

  • evanescence

    astkiss said:

    btw anyone who can help me with get one of those moving icons (idk what their called) cuz I can’t find any that work for me :/
    ——
    search 4 gifs :) they r called gifs :D