Justin Bieber Wanted @ Playboy Mansion

Justin Bieber 17th birthday plans: ‘I only have, like, four days, so I’m just going to relax..’ After interview with Hugh Hefner, Piers Morgan Tweeted: ‘BREAKING NEWS: @hughhefner just revealed that Justin Bieber has asked if he can come to Playboy mansion. With his dad.’

Hugh admitted he’d be ‘delighted to facilitate’ Justin’s visit to Playboy Mansion: ‘Today we got news that Justin and his father want to come to the Mansion.’ Hef’s fiancee Crystal Harris adds, ‘I want to meet Justin Bieber. I have Bieber fever. We all do, all the Playmates. We all want to meet him.’

• Untouchable

dont get too comfy biebs..lolz

• LetsJumpTheSun

i bet he will accept.

• tobbyhot88

Last night I was looking for some online movies and just got his recent released never say never and I was surprised the boy did really well. He impressed with acting too.Also heard that he is dating Selena Gomez nowadays.

relax my ass hes gonna get laid by selena

Unless Selena grows a dick, that’s not gonna happened in million years

bye selena, lol
    he will cheat on her with one of them.

Are you for real?
    Like he can get his dick up for girls.
    He wants to see naked guy with big black dick not naked girl.
    Naked girls do nothing to him

jblover98 said:
    i love ur new hair cut it is hot!!!! and i love how u sing i hate it wen people say u sing like a girl.

He sing like girl, he looks like girl, and he acts and dress up like girl, still thinking this boy is straight?
    You really need reality check

Why did he likes to rub his dick on guys head on his pics?

• hummingbird

seriously justin…

• jblover98

how does he dress like a girl and wears boy cloths

• jblover98

how does he dress like a girl and wears boy cloths

This boy will not be able to wipe that smile off his face.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

uhh.. if i was selena i’d be pissed.

I’m just adding this to the list of reasons why I hate Justin bieber. He’s such a pussy

that made.. no sense!!lol
    hes a pussy for wanting to see tits and ass. okay

His girlfriend selena don’t have much in that department so who could blame him for wanting to see how a real woman looks in a bikiny without looking like an anorexic skin bones.

• jblover98

no he doesnt sing like a girl he sing PERFECT i think u need a reality check

• jblover98

Relax with selena gomez

lol he would ask that…i knew he was douche

MORICETSZ said:

true that

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

xEdwardAnthonyMasenx said:
    I now hate him even more than before. What a pig.

____________________

A pig for wanting to go to the playboy mansion?

Lol if I were him I would have gone there a long time ago

• xEdwardAnthonyMasenx

I now hate him even more than before. What a pig.

Whatta guy. Yeah its totally normal for guys to wants that stuff but most respecful, decent, mature guys wouldn’t really act upon it or mansion it

• SushiRoll

i would be pissed if i was selena, what a douch X)

• blackswan

————————————-
    I don’t see the connection between that and him wanting to go to the Playboy mansion. maybe it’s just me though… *shrugs*
    -_____-

• MORICETSZ

hahaha, why am i not surprised?? ohhh, this guy. XD

• MORICETSZ

that made.. no sense!!lol
    hes a pussy for wanting to see tits and ass. okay!

Gross, but this doesn’t surprise me

bye selena, lol
    he will cheat on her with one of them.

• paniuroczy

humble and gracious my ass

• oliviacage

But he is soo cute..

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Lol,i always thought he was already 17.

Lmfao those girls are gonna get him horny.If I were Selena man I would be jealous. My opinion girls for playboy litterally they pointless all they do is show off their body to live in this huge mansion and have alot of money.I would love to live in a mansion and have alot of money but i wouldn’t try to get it by showing off my body to old men who jack off reading it.

• SunshineAllTheTime

Really to the playboy mansion? lol

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD. Where is the world going to? Okay, Justin would like it but wtf?
    —————-
    He is going to UK :D <3
    I’m going to see him !! :DD So excited!!

a

• StoryOfUs

relax my ass hes gonna get laid by selena

I’m just addig this to the list of

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

If I was Selena I’d be pissed that my boyfriend was going to the playboy mansion… rofl