Miley Cyrus ‘Hurt & Angry’ With Billy Ray

mileybillrayfail

Source told People: ‘Miley is upset. She’s very hurt and angry.. Maybe he can’t get the message of how much they mean to him across, and this is the way to do it.‘ Miley has refused to comment on Billy’s comments. A friend said: ‘Miley seemed stressed, though she tries to hide it behind a constant smile.’

ugh i am so sick of hearing about this KID
    ===
    simple solution: STOP READING HER GOT DAMN POST

• Katie13

i could honestly care less about all this now. There’s only so many ways you can tell us Miley is mad. Thats all we get told but in different ways. Shes mad.
    We get it now. After like the billionth time. We get it.

• 143Miley

Any idiot could have guessed that she was mad, this isn’t news.

• Entertainmentlove

wow she is so mad -__- <<<<<<

• iSarcasticING

Her dad was so stupid to talk to a freakin MAGAZINE about his family issues. Billy needs to learn that you don’t sell out your family just so you can get somewhat of the spotlight back on you. God, does he even think?

• 143Miley

I know, right when he did that I was like “:O MICHAEL LOHAN!” haha that’s who he reminded me of.

This is preposterous!

Nick will save her. Niley <3

143Miley said:

Billy has just sunken down to Michael’s status. >.> That’s just sad.

• weareinfinite

Hey Jordan (:

Feb 25, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Nick will save her. Niley <3

lkljkjlkjkljlkjkjlkjk

• jazzie

I dont blame Miley for being upset

• CupcakezLover

We get it, Billy Ray is an ass.

• CupcakezLover

NEMI SEX IS THE DIRTIEST
    Oh great…YOU’RE back. -_-

weareinfinite said:

Hey Jordan (:

heyyy (:

OMFG let this crap go already! and leave the family alone -__-

Geez Like Miley who makes mistakes so Billy, give him a break …Obvious what he did was wrong but people riducluling him isn’t going to help mend his family..Try to understand from his point of view, all this time he had to put this front and smile like he was supportive of Miley shininagens with the world watch and she wasn’t even 18.

• 143Miley

NEMI SEX IS THE DIRTIEST
    Oh great…YOU’RE back. -_-
    _________
    hahaha so welcoming

• Disco.Is.Dead

Her dad should’ve thought about the consequences of what he was going to say before he talked about his family issues with a magazine. Miley has the right to be mad. but this isn’t news. OU posted the fact she’s upset like x102884299837 times.

• oxoemmaoxo

no1cursssssssss

• iSarcasticING

He’s a grown man who’s lived his life and should know what to do, and what not to do. If he knew Miley was getting a little out of hand, he should have put his foot down. Furthermore, complaining to a magazine just proves that he is acting immature and just wants some attention back on him.

• Peace’n’Love

well let’s hope he doesn’t get bipolar

Disco.Is.Dead said:

MTE

• jazzie

Disco.Is.Dead said:

sorry i had too xD

• Disco.Is.Dead

sorry i had too xD

~~~~
    Hhahaha, ohmygod, what is this ?
    -dead-

Niley bowling didn’t happen. The girl who said she saw Niley posted a pic from Nick bowling in Dec. ;(

@disco i made the icon with color

• datinyasian

omg so hot. lol.

check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

We get it, Miley is a bitch.

n

• Figaro

Or else what?
    or else i’ll kill you

• Figaro

Figaro said:

Figaro said:

Robot ;)
    ___________________

Ewok. ;)

Do you like Miley?
    _________________

We’ve had some great moments together…

You did? That’s nice! What happened?
    _______________________

I don’t remember.

• oxoemmaoxo

Just orderd those Lady GaGa headphones for my little sister anyone know if they are as good as they say? ‘Cause I just spent 250 Euros on em’ XD

IDK bout the lady gaga ones but dr dre beatz are ah-mazing

:) I really hope I didn’t waste 250 on them earphone if they are gonna be crap XD I don’t even like GaGa and actually can’t believe I spent that much on anything related to her hahaha Here’s hoping :O

They must be good for 250. Trust me

oxoemmaoxo said:

Skull Candy earphones are the best.

Dr dre beatz are 10x better

Uh, hell no.

The bass is 10x better

Bitch, don’t make me cut you.

• Figaro

Figaro said:

Robot ;)
    ___________________

Ewok. ;)

Do you like Miley?
    _________________

We’ve had some great moments together…

• XoePowns

Hey Xoe, Hey Jordan.
    -d-
    Hey Bby Grl

iSarcasticING said:

Can that anon stop naming every single song off the CBT album. It’s getting really annoying.

There are more than one anon doing this… and we like her songs! Okay. :)

• weareinfinite

Skull Candy > Every other option…

• jazzie

hi Jennah :)

• iSarcasticING

you say I’m crazy? I got your crazy.

whats skull candy

• weareinfinite

Aye Jazzie! (:

• oxoemmaoxo

iSarcasticING said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

Skull Candy earphones are the best.

Dr dre beatz are 10x better

Uh, hell no.

The bass is 10x better

Bitch, don’t make me cut you.

How can you cut me? This is the internet ;)

• Figaro

George Bush doesn’t care about black people.

• oxoemmaoxo

weareinfinite said:

Skull Candy > Every other option…

Dr dre beats >>>>>>>>>>>

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

oxoemmaoxo said:

IDK bout the lady gaga ones but dr dre beatz are ah-mazing

They must be good for 250. Trust me
    Thats good :) I don’t really know since I go through earphone like kleenex so I tend to not spend so much on them XD I think it’s a cure of something,ever pair I have breaks within a week hahaha

• Figaro

MIGRATE THIS POST IS DEAD

Figaro said:

Figaro said:

Robot ;)
    ___________________

Ewok. ;)

Do you like Miley?
    _________________

We’ve had some great moments together…

You did? That’s nice! What happened?

———————->>>>>>

GO TO THE NEW POST

TELL EVERYONE

• Delilah_Marie

I’m so sick of hearing about this. And I’m sure Miley is,too.

• _liesyoutold

Okay.

• iSarcasticING

Okay, seriously this is getting old. Yeah she’s hurt, find something new to talk about paps.

hello

• NemiForever

Her life is nothing but issues

NEMI SEX IS THE DIRTIEST

• milenator

um this isnt news I already know she’s mad…
    so….

ugh i am so sick of hearing about this KID

test

Who cares? It’s not your business OU. Stop with the posting of the same thing every other day about this. Damn…

• StoryOfUs

lol I wouldn’t be okay with my father if he wrote my whole life on twitter instead of talking to me.

• StoryOfUs

Yeah Oceanup, that’s getting kinda old

• Astoria-malfoy

stop posting about this. We’ve read about it about 6 times in here already.

a source come on i dont believe this bullshit

is that way Billy came to visit the WHOLE family? hmm?

why**

jessie slaughter!!!!!

inter. che?, come?, cosa?, che cosa?, ma come; no?

cong. quello che, ci• che; che cosa; qualsiasi cosa

agg. quale; quanto, come; che; qualsiasi, qualunque; il

So disappointed. Why do people lie? I wanted a Niley moment. -> YoCaroline just posted a picture of Nick she said that was from Sunday that was actually from December. So the Niley bowling is a lie. http://twitpic.com/43nomw http://www.oceanup.com/node/22216

glücklich sein !

• Disco.Is.Dead

@disco i made the icon with color

~~~~

Thank youuu ! ! <3
    C
    do you think you can make me this icon :
    haha

“…..instantly forced Nick Jonas to grow up. But recently, the soft-spoken youngest member of those teen-pop princes, the Jonas Brothers, has had to stand on his own two feet more than ever before.”

lol omg teen-pop princess

• m

OMG! So cooool!

• Disco.Is.Dead

@disco

~~~~

Thank you so much !! <3

• LovatoLoveXO

no duh she mad i’d be pissed if it were my dad but i mean like we dont need to see it 20 times for us to understand it we got when we saw billy’s interview

• jazzie

hey anon 18 if youre here can you make me a icon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7CisfDZXM&feature=fvwrel
    36 – 37 please? :)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I’m really sick of hearing about this damm story everyday :/

• mileykicksass

I’m sure she is hurt but she’s in Haiti helping deaf kids hear again so she’s helping others like she said she wanted to

Q. I would be remiss if I didn’t ask, on behalf of all of our teenage readers, whether you’re dating anyone these days. And is your diabetes ever a problem, when it comes to romantic relationships?
    I’ll answer the second question first: My diabetes has, at times, made relationships—specifically romantic ones—difficult, because it’s hard for other people to understand. I just think if [a girlfriend] doesn’t have a clear understanding of what each high or low feels like—if I haven’t explained enough—then that can be very confusing as to what I’m feeling at a certain point. I’ve had the great pleasure of being able to meet and to date some great people who do understand, and who are very sensitive, but also some others who didn’t quite understand, so those [relationships] are no longer in effect.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Anyone know how to reduce to file size of a GIF icon? :) So it can fit on Oceanup stupid limit :/

• jazzie

mileykicksass said:

aww really? thats so sweet of her :)

who cares

Feb 25, 2011 @ 12:53 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

• ilovepeacock

We know she’s mad. WTF? Who cares?
    She needs to deal with it with her family, in the meantime everyone else can just fuck off and leave her alone.

• mileykicksass

jazzie said:
    mileykicksass said:

aww really? thats so sweet of her :)

ikr? I’ve seen a couple pictures of her there <3

Lil Wayne said:

Yo! Wh3re da fanz @?
    OMG ITS LIL WAYNE!!!!

Waddup lil’ mama!

mileykicksass said:

ugh using an iPhone on here is a bitch =/

tell me about it. -_- this website is all about refreshing the page and the dang iPhone takes forever.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Feb 25, 2011 @ 12:53 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Really?! :) Could you mabey do it on this icon for me? <3 http://img191.imageshack.us/i/0714320001298590613.gif/

Back to the first question: I do find time to date and I think that’s really important—I’m an 18-year-old boy, that’s kind of, like, what you do is date—but I try to keep the details of my dating life to myself.

So I guess that means he’s still dating Samantha since he’s not going to straight up answer the dating question. I wonder which relationship he had in the past that ended because of the girl not understanding his diabetes. Lol.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

iSarcasticING said:

mileykicksass said:

ugh using an iPhone on here is a bitch =/

Same :/ They need an IPhone app ASAP! :P

• iSarcasticING

Who cares what the paps say. Miley won a freakin POLL for worst influence, and comes back with an AWARD for Most inspirational teen. Looks like the people giving the award actually pays attention to the good things she’s doing, instead of paying attention to the paps.

• JonasFrancoLuv96

I’m back on,anyone wanna chat?

• Anonymous1

it still happened but that photo was fake

• Lil Wayne

Yoooo bout 2 hit up wit dem rollz!

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

iSarcasticING said:

mileykicksass said:

ugh using an iPhone on here is a bitch =/

Same :/ They need an IPhone ASAP! :P

They need a mobile website or an iPhone app or something. Either one comes first, I’ll be happy.

• Lil Wayne

Not muc ppl h3re! Gotta b0unce! Peace!!!

That interview is from Nov.

Miley –

“Yeah, my next album is gonna be like more country and pop because like what I was doing on can’t be tamed was an experiment so yeah I’m sorta going back to what I do best which is like country and pop, so yeah hope everyone enjoys it.”

That interview is from Nov.

Ah I see.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

@teenspirit

Thank you! You are amazing :O <3

• 143Miley

iSarcasticING said:
    Miley –
    __________
    Yay! I like her better in the country/pop element.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Aww I love my Krist icon XD Thanks Anon18 <3

• oxoemmaoxo

Take your novel to english class. This is a gossip website.

I am Sam
    Sam I am
    That Sam-I-am!
    That Sam-I-am!
    I do not like that Sam-I-am!
    Do you like
    green eggs and ham?
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
    I do not like
    green eggs and ham.
    Would you like them
    here or there?
    I would not like them
    here or there.
    I would not like them anywhere.
    I do not like
    green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
    Would you like them in a house?
    Would you like them with a mouse?

I do not like them
    Not in a box.
    Not with a fox.
    Not in a house.
    Not with a mouse.
    I would not eat them
    here or there.
    I would not eat them anywhere.
    I would not eat green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

it’s good Miley is singing country music now. I’ve been wantig her to do this FOR THE LONGEST TIME. People will respect her as a country artist. (because she has the vocals for it)

Can’t be tamed ;)

Liberty Walk ;)

• oxoemmaoxo

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

IDK bout the lady gaga ones but dr dre beatz are ah-mazing

Permanent December ;)

Forgiveness and Love ;)

• weareinfinite

Anyone still here? :\

• XoePowns

Green Eggs && Ham

• oxoemmaoxo

Dead post :/

• iSarcasticING

Skull Candy earphones are the best.

Stay ;)

• XoePowns

Feb 25, 2011 @ 01:21 pm
    weareinfinite said:

Anyone still here? :\
    -x-
    Yeuhh

My heart beats for love ;)

• XoePowns

Feb 25, 2011 @ 01:21 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Skull Candy earphones are the best.
    -x-
    I don’t know how to putthem in

• oxoemmaoxo

iSarcasticING said:

Skull Candy earphones are the best.

Dr dre beatz are 10x better

Two More Lonely People ;)

• Figaro

Well then bitch don’t blow a bong if you know it’s gonna get spread on the Tube knowin’ yo daddy gonna see it.

Scars ;)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CO1Y-WALU This is my favourite song right now :O <3 I havn’t stoped listening to it for about 2weeks XD

i dr dre beats but they are too expensive

i want*

Robot ;)

• Figaro

Robot ;)
    ___________________

Ewok. ;)

• Gabriella Cozza

It was not the smartest thing for Billy Ray to do, she has a right to be mad…I hope they work it out, they used to be really close.

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

oxoemmaoxo said:

iSarcasticING said:

Skull Candy earphones are the best.

Dr dre beatz are 10x better

Uh, hell no.

• oxoemmaoxo

i dr dre beats but they are too expensive

I got them for christmas XD

Figaro said:

Robot ;)
    ___________________

Ewok. ;)

Do you like Miley?

• weareinfinite

Hey Xoe, Hey Jordan.

• Figaro

Oh damn did I say “Ewok”??!!! D: I am a disgrace to the panda race!!!!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

oxoemmaoxo said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

IDK bout the lady gaga ones but dr dre beatz are ah-mazing

• XoePowns

Haii

• oxoemmaoxo

Skull Candy earphones are the best.

Dr dre beatz are 10x better