Miley Cyrus PRETTY IN HAITI

mileyfallon
mileyhaitipretty-1

Credit: LiveSayHaiti. Miley will be on Jimmy Fallon March 3!

• hey. its me

StarStruck33 said:
    I LOve Glee (: hahahah

me too. I love your icon. I definitely wanted blaine to be straight haha
    _______________________

OMG me too!!! hahah I thing Blaine & Rachel Make such a hot adorable couple Hahah (:
    I know! I’m happy he’s gay though, because i actually felt bad for kurt

I like her hair!

pretty

She does this but then goes and smokes bongs. I guess she balances her good side and bad side

• StarStruck33

I know! I’m happy he’s gay though, because i actually felt bad for kurt
    __________________________________

Totally!! Do you Like Sam??

• hey. its me

I know! I’m happy he’s gay though, because i actually felt bad for kurt
    __________________________________

Totally!! Do you Like Sam??

I think he’s really hot, but I can’t decide if I like his character or not. Do you?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Just because she does something stupid like most teenagers doesnt mean she cant do good stuff like this.

• Twilightlover:)

MileyEqualsAwesome said:

____________________________________________

ya i totally agree i bet u do stuff like that too!

tham! stop with the same song about the bong that is old news. why don’t you mention what she has done for cancer patient and for city of hope and backpack and spca and haity etc. Or you just show amnesia to those things. Becasue miley has done a lot more good even if you only want to see the negative.

her extenisons look awful and ithink shes gotten more weight on because of stress and she smokes.
    ohh but i’m soo glad shes in hati she needs a wake up call and realize even though her life is a mess people have it much more worse then her.

• NemiForever

LOL whatever happened to that thing on her forehead

• StarStruck33

God Bless Miley & Haiti

• StarStruck33

Feb 25, 2011 @ 01:52 pm
    ____________________________________

Go Away Selena Gomez

<33

• w

Woah she looks about 3 yrs younger here. Cute.

• hey. its me

good for her. I wonder what she’s doing out there

nonymous said:

what smoking has to do with doing good things? smoking bongs doesnt make her a bad person.

Hey Miley how come you never hang out with your “bestie” Demi..she is fat as fuck she needs you get back…what? you want nothing to do with her? yeah you and the rest of the free world..OU post Demi fat pictures from yesterday with her huge ass cankles!!

• hey. its me

Theres nothing wrong with her smoking something that’s legal… and last time I checked, she’s doing more good than you..

Miley is soo irrelevant now!! so sad!

• Gabriella

I agree, she gets so much criticism for a few mistakes, when she does plenty of good things and you don’t see them obsessed over on the news.

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

Miley is soo irrelevant now!! so sad!

not irrelevant enough for you.

• StarStruck33

I LOve Glee (: hahahah

• hey. its me

StarStruck33 said:
    I LOve Glee (: hahahah

me too. I love your icon. I definitely wanted blaine to be straight haha

• StarStruck33

hey. its me said:
    StarStruck33 said:
    I LOve Glee (: hahahah

me too. I love your icon. I definitely wanted blaine to be straight haha
    _______________________

I love her,she’s a good girl :)

What even are those extensions.

• rimiley

miley does some bad things sometimes
    but deep inside she is so nice
    she’s got a pure soul

check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

• marinawashiski

I can’t believe that you see a picture of Miley helping people in need and you talk about her extensions, man, you guys must be sick.

• marinawashiski

im noy hating on her but i just wonder why she only loves paparazzi and people to take her picture when she’s doing somthing to help her image when she’s just walking around shopping she’s all “get outta my face, ur so rude blah blah blah

This picture wasn’t taken by a paparazzi, it was taken by a fan or a friend.

• marinawashiski

Miley is not a bad girl, people just overreact the things she does, for me she behaves like an angel compared to normal teenagers.

• marinawashiski

Miley is soo irrelevant now!! so sad!

Ahem, reported from last year:

– Top earning teen of 2010
    – Most searched person on Yahoo
    – Ranking #1 for most popular teen
    – Highest ratings for any Disney Channel with Hannah Montana Forever earning 7.1 million views for ONE episode.

EAT THAT BITCH!

SUCK IT BITCH!

Feb 26, 2011 @ 07:47 am

…………….
    *not

I JUST LOVE <3 <3 MILEY
    SHE’S SO AWESOME
    I LUV MILEY
    COME MALAYSIA

• XoePowns

Aww
    Beautiful <3

Anon stop now

Waht examplary woman tho bad hair

• 143Miley

I wish Miley would get rid of that ratty hair already ugh, but anyways good too see her giving back to those in need.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Awe I love her
    any one here

• LovatoLoveXO

Miley is soo irrelevant now!! so sad!

Ahem, reported from last year:

– Top earning teen of 2010
    – Most searched person on Yahoo
    – Ranking #1 for most popular teen

EAT THAT BITCH!
    ______

PREACH IT!!!!!!!!!!

• LovatoLoveXO

Miley is soo irrelevant now!! so sad!

Ahem, reported from last year:

– Top earning teen of 2010
    – Most searched person on Yahoo
    – Ranking #1 for most popular teen

EAT THAT BITCH!
    ______

PREACH IT!!!!!!!!!!

her extenisons look awful and ithink shes gotten more weight on because of stress and she smokes — you lose weight when you smoke dummy! And You wish you looked that good! STFU hater!

Miley’s face does look different lately. I’m not going to use the word bloated. But sort of puffy. I don’t think it’s because of drugs or anything like that. Was just wondering why.

====h tt p ://www.betterwholesaler.us ======
    handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

• Mayra.

<3 Miley!

Nice.

hhh

Miley Cyrus’ Secret Haiti Charity Trip: http://bit.ly/gWboG4

Unlike most stars who bring big entourages with them when they do charity work, Cyrus has kept the trip to herself.

you go miley.

• iSarcasticING

Miley is soo irrelevant now!! so sad!

Ahem, reported from last year:

Go Away Selena Gomez

_

WTF? Seriously pathetic.

Hey

Hhgg

• mels

Oh wow…this is the best she’s looked for a while. I love seeing her either all glammed up or just real simple…gorgeous!

nn

nn

aha

• ilovepeacock

Miley is soo irrelevant now!! so sad!

Ahem, reported from last year:

– Top earning teen of 2010
    – Most searched person on Yahoo
    – Ranking #1 for most popular teen

EAT THAT BITCH!

Woo Hoo…

• Anonymou

aha

• Anonymou

aha

Cute little girl in the picture.

aha

Thts sweet

Thts sweet

• LovatoLoveXO

She does this but then goes and smokes bongs. I guess she balanceows her good side and bad side
    ________

….you make it seem like she does a bong every night.
    ANYWAY you go miley coco do your charity. Most Disney stars do charity work alone; i love it. She looks really pretty, hope she has a good trip.

love her <3 good girl

• StarStruck33

_____________________________________

He is My Fav Character right now! I’m Pissed at Finn so Yeah i adore him hahah! Oh well would you like the links to Glee original songs??! Like the one Rachel is going to write or did you heard them already??

….

• hey. its me

_____________________________________

I’m upset with finn too lol, I think Puck is my favorite guy right now. I would love the link, i haven’t heard them yet! :)

• xSweetCandyxx

Aww i love Miley she is such a good person :)

• StarStruck33

Feb 25, 2011 @ 02:29 pm
    hey. its me said:
    _____________________________________

____________________________

Everyone seems to Love Puck hahhah I Like Him but Not Love him hahaha He is to ‘badass’ for me hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVAEIajri4 – Loser Like Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iJWw4B1Dj0&feature=player_embedded – Get it Right

Watch out They are Amazing they might make you cry if you are a true Gleek! <3

• sydney

i love Miley more now!!!!!! she is just so awesome. a lot of kids love her there im glad she went to visit.

MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! MILEY HAS AIDS! I caught it from her!

• hey. its me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVAEIajri4 – Loser Like Me

Watch out They are Amazing they might make you cry if you are a true Gleek! <3

Thanks so much :)

• StarStruck33

Thanks so much :)

___________________

OMG no problem. Let Me Know How You Like Them!

• Adrea

Miley is beautiful as always

So sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

——————————-
    her extensions look fine, and who cares about her extensions anyway? don’t you have anything better to do then worry about how miley cyrus’s extensions look??
    and smoking makes you lose weight not gain weight.
    she doesn’t need a wake up call, she just needs to do what she always does, ignore hate comments like yours! and live her life.

Pretty face, nasty hair.