80,000 Beliebers Drop Justin After Haircut

justinbieberhaircut8_0_0

Justin Bieber lost 80,000 Twitter fans after he cut off his beautiful world famous hair. Even though many of Justin’s fans have ditched him, he still has seven and a half million still following him. Hopefully, Sel didn’t encourage him to cut it!

Justin’s dad Jeremy was absent for most of his childhood, but he is now hoping to pursue a rap career. A source told Daily Star: ‘Justin wants to help him sort his life out. Justin is one of the biggest stars in the world with lots of cash & the best contacts in the business. If he can’t make his dad a star then nobody can.

He’ll appeal to a wide audience. With Usher on board the world is his oyster. And given how popular Justin is around the globe, his dad will surely ride his coat tails and cash in too. Justin credits Jeremy with giving him his musical genes..

..and, despite their long separation, won’t hear a word against his dad. Jeremy has talent and his gritty raps are from his own experiences on the other side of the law.’

• xSweetCandyxx

Those aren’t his real beliebers if they unfollowed him after he got a haircut

thats what happen when joe cut his hair..
    ayways thats such a dumb reason to unfollow him wow..
    and about his dad ?? no second comment..

• mels

Wait wait…I just read that. His dad wants to be a rapper? : | I just don’t think I believe this story………

• iSarcasticING

Nobody is a true Belieber.

• teenvogue

didnt oceanup post this already??

LMAO! That’s hilarious. Could you imagine if he shaved his head? Bye bye Beliebers.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 27, 2011 @ 05:11 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    Nobody is a true Belieber.
    =================

I love him…but IA.
    I won’t be around forever.

• idkMyBFFjill

I need a live stream of the oscars. Anons, i know you have the hookup…

Seriously, Justin’s pretty ignorant to the fact he’s getting PLAYED big time. C’mon dude, I don’t love ya but it kills me to see you go this way

wow. so much for “justin bieber fan for life”
    i love his new haircut

It is just hair… it will grow back.

• SunshineAllTheTime

I saw that coming…

HAHAHAH, 80k. Omg, that’s hella shallow of his “fans”.

he sucks with or without haircut

thats soooo dumb i love justins hair even when joe got his hair cut i still loved him ever since justins movie theres been so many more bieber fans at my school i love it:)

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:52 pm

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER

THATS NOT WHAT SHE SAIDDDDDDDDD

• BabyYoureAFirework

and its not justin lolol

Real Beliebers wouldn’t love him only because of his looks.

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER
    ____
    Cool dick bro -___-

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER

YOUR DICK ISNT BIGGER THAN 30 INCHES

bye guys going to brush my grandma’s teeth! peaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccceeeeee!

• BabyYoureAFirework

bye guys going to brush my grandma’s teeth! peaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccceeeeee!

OMG THATS MY FAV THING TO DO!!!

• xdolshhex

bye guys going to brush my grandma’s teeth! peaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccceeeeee!
    ____
    O.o

LMAO THANKS FIREWORK

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:54 pm

bye guys going to brush my grandma’s teeth! peaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccceeeeee!

),:

• Grenne :)

That it’s rediculous ha! all that guys weren’t real fan of this Justin.

How many fans Joe Jonas could lost for all his haircuts but beyond that we LOVE HIM EVEN MORE :) that is a real fan.

OMG GUYS IM LIKE SO HIGH HHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE

• urluvismydrugg

fascinating.

JUSTIN HAS AN ANACONDA BITCH

),:

DONT CRY EVERY LITTLE THANG GON BE ALRIGHT BB

• BabyYoureAFirework

‘oh, you see a clue! where?’ ‘on the bed.’ ‘..on my head?’ ‘NO ON THE BED, ON TOP OF THE BED. BEHIND YOU. YOU KNOW, THE THING YOU NEVER HAVE A? GIRL IN, EVER?!’ ‘oh, the bed..’ ‘yeah, EXACTLY!’ HAHAHAHAHAH!

FUCK FS

Runaway Love ;)

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:56 pm

),:

DONT CRY EVERY LITTLE THANG GON BE ALRIGHT BB
    HMM ):

OOOOOOOOOOOPS

Justin bieber got a haircut?! I’m going to unfollow him on twitter right now. I only loved him for his hair. Watch me as I kill myself. ( note the heavy sarcasm )

Runaway Love ;)

IM RUNNING OUT TIME WHERE IS MY RUNAWAY LOVE

Stuck in the Moment ;)

• teamnobody

LMAO FIREWORK HAVE YOU SEENT HE VIDEO WERE JUSTIN GETS A BONER DURING AN INTERVIEW AND TRIES TO COVER IT UP AND THEN SWITCHES SITTING POSITIONS .i was dying

• CupcakezLover

80,000 people only liked him for his hair? Oh, okay. I thought his hair looks better now.

Up ;)

Stuck in the Moment ;)

IM STILL STUCK IN THE MOMENT WITH YOU

• Untouchable

those “beliebers” make no sense..

That Should Be Me ;)

Liiiiink

• teamnobody

hehe one of my favorite interviews

Fact
    “he has gained a grand total of 120,000 followers in the four days that have followed the tweet about his new ‘do. All this publicity definitely appears to have paid off – his hair has reached a bid of $12,000 on Ebay, with all of the proceeds going to charity. “

• jamonae1

He lost 80 but gained 120? He actually gained fans then. 40, 000 actually. Plus I love the fact that the proceeds are going to charity. That means he’s capitalizing on his assets (in this case hair) and using it to do some good.

As for his dad trying to rap…. no comment. I was raised that if you don’t have anything nice to say sat quiet so I shall remain mum on the topic.

california gurls we is forgetable

tennessee gurls were undeniable

texan gurls were unforgetable

Canadian girls FTW.

• TeenageDream

his dad wasnt involved in his childhood but now suddenly wants to be justin’s father? why is he leeching?

• mels

LOL woowww…good fans!! Hats off to you, ya hair obsessed weirdos!!!*not all beliebers, just the ones who “dropped” him*

• Anonimuss2.Oh

First Michael
    Then Patrick
    Then Billy
    Now Bieber’s dipper dad?
    -sigh-

They should make a show called “Celebrity Douche Dads” on VH1

• Landon

I thought Justin was a woman…

You all are pathetic.

• TeenageDream

how am I the one spreading lies doll? Did I publish this article? Hell no I DIDN’T. So u need to get ur head from out of Justin’s ass and see the negro u really need to blaming for spreading lies. I’m going by what the article says. Even if he did gain more, that doesn’t change the fact that he lost 80,000 people that used to kiss his ass just because they though his hair looked hot

========
    I don’t even like Bieber but you need to calm the fuck down. you also need to learn English again.

• BabyYoureAFirework

no cause they are part of the reason why selena is getting million of hate right now

selena will always get hate from beliebers who wanna marry justin, or just hate in general. everyone does. no one but justin knows why he cut his hair

• BabyYoureAFirework

the oscars acceptance speeches are so fucking long and boring. no one cares. get off the stage

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:48 pm

==

have you not watched the new video…

• BabyYoureAFirework

have you not watched the new video…

the one where justin refuses pictures in that hotel?

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:47 pm

Ass LOL
    What you been up to?? Ain’t talk to you in like 4945954 years..
    Watching the oscars… but I wanna fall asleep the hosts fucking suck.
    -x-
    I turned that shit off like twenty minutes… LOL. I felt really sick earlier today and my head was hot is hell, Prince was my nurse <3
    He treated me alright *wink*

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    I know it’s just like GTFO.

~~~

I didnt like selena from even before she started talking to bieber ..

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:47 pm

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:46 pm
    XoePowns said:

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:45 pm

oceanup FUCK YOU IM PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW GET YOUR ASS IN HERE
    Bitch calm your tits, he don’t even know you

there is more than one runner
    -x-
    Why are you even mad in the first place?

And the clock starts now.

14:59.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I didnt like selena from even before she started talking to bieber ..

omg same.

He treated me alright *wink*
    Damn girl you do it more than I do.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Girl:why are you following me?
    Guy:because my parents told me to”Follow my dreams”

Those fans are obviously not true. If they say they will always be there for him then they are liars. The true meaning of a belieber isnt to follow him on twitter, go to all of his concerts and own all of his merchandise… It is to help him live his dream, be there forr him, respect his thoughts and choices and to appreciate him. No matter what i will always be there for him.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

yeah doll, w/e helps u sleep at night. if he weren’t such a bubbly face like u brainwashed kids think he is, half of u wouldn’t even be all over him

That has nothing to do with one im saying
    im just trying to tell you your statement was wrong so dont go spreading that lie around that hes loosing fans when clearly he is gaining them.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:51 pm

He treated me alright *wink*
    ------
    Damn girl you do it more than I do.
    -x-
    Uh uh I never said we were fuckin’..
    You got a dirty ass mind! LMFAO
    Fresh ass lil’ boy, you act too grown -___-

tick, tick , tick
    hear that beliebers? It’s the sound of Justin’s 15 Minuets of Fame ticking away.
    tick,tick,tick….TOCK

tick, tick , tick
    tick,tick,tick….TOCK

No i hear nothing

you ask stupid questions

• Smooth

Uh uh I never said we were fuckin’..
    You got a dirty ass mind! LMFAO
    Fresh ass lil’ boy, you act too grown -___-
    I is very mature. Now if you excuse me, Imma go play with my action figures.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:54 pm

tick, tick , tick
    tick,tick,tick….TOCK

i must be deaf cause i dont hear a sound…

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:54 pm

you ask stupid questions
    Me?

• Cat

I want some milk… :/

you ask stupid questions

well sorry!

He treated me alright *wink*
    Damn girl you do it more than I do.
    -x-
    Uh uh I never said we were fuckin’..
    You got a dirty ass mind! LMFAO
    Fresh ass lil’ boy, you act too grown -_
    And ya winked at the end of the sentence. That always means you got down and dirty.

tick, tick , tick
    tick,tick,tick….TOCK

I can hear it. Can’t wait for the time to be up.

• BabyYoureAFirework

i close my eyes and i can see a better day. i close my eyes and pray.

• xdolshhex

so happy!!!! got a new job flippin burgers!!! you guys should be very jealous right now!!!!
    ____
    I’m SO jealous right now like seriously omggggggosh, hatin you.

• BabyYoureAFirework

YOU CUT MY EAR OFF I CUT YOUR MOM OFF FROM FOOD AND MONEY.

FINE THEN YOU WILL PAY FOR MY FAMILIYS FUNERAL

BITCH YOU ARE NOT COOL…NOT COOOOOOL

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FINE THEN YOU WILL PAY FOR MY FAMILIYS FUNERAL
    GO ASK THE GOVERNMENT FOR THAT MONEY

Smooth said:

I make 13 dollars and hour at my job. BITCH!

soo… at least im happy at minessszzz! you dig?

GTFO BABY YOUR A FIREWORK THIS IS MY POST

thats what you call fake fans

SON

lol

GTFO BABY YOUR A FIREWORK THIS IS MY POST

I WAS HERE FIRST YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK

GTFO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO HIGH RITE NOW

OOMGGGG TEAMNOBODY I HAS TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING

I WAS HERE FIRST YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK
    YOU HAVE NO DICK BUT YOU CAN SUCK MINE

-__________________-

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:47 pm

OMFGSAZZZ SO JELLY RIGHT NOW

• Smooth

Ahhhhhhhhh im goin to bed, fk the oscars its nothing.

YOU CUT JUSTIN I CUT YOUR EAR OFF

teamnobody….who is that…idk

• Smooth

I make 13 dollars and hour at my job. BITCH!

My exact adjectives in the other post. hmph
    I didn’t steal them!
    *Looks away*

OMG I KEPT THE POST ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

• Smooth

YOU CUT MY EAR OFF I CUT YOUR MOM OFF FROM FOOD AND MONEY.

CUT U

OMG TRIPLE POST WIN

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:31 pm

LOL i dont go to gym

i do. we’re supposed too ._.

OHH .sucks for you

The Scientific Method is a logical and rational order of steps by which scientists come to conclusions about the world around them. The Scientific Method helps to organize thoughts and procedures so that scientists can be confident in the answers they find. Scientists use observations, hypotheses, and deductions to make these conclusions, just like you will use the Scientific Method in your science fair project. You will think through the various possibilities using the Scientific Method to eventually come to an answer to your original question.

The steps of the Scientific Method are:
    Observation/Research
    Hypothesis
    Prediction
    Experimentation
    Conclusion

The observation is done first so that you know how you want to go about your research. The hypothesis is the answer you think you’ll find. The prediction is your specific belief about the scientific idea: If my hypothesis is true, then I predict we will discover….. The experiment is the tool that you invent to answer the question, and the conclusion is the answer that the experiment gives. Don’t worry, it isn’t that complicated. Let’s look at each one of these points individually so that you can understand the tools that scientists use when doing their own science projects and use them for your project.

• BabyYoureAFirework

BEEBA FEEVA

OMG PARAGRAPH ANON TELL ME MOAR

WE ARENT MIGRATING GO FUCK YOURSELF

• iSarcasticING

It’s been a good night so far at the Oscars, but Randy didn’t deserve the Award for Best Original Song.

• teamnobody

ahh gtg firework save what you inhaled today for another time .we gonna go crazy(:

• BabyYoureAFirework

FINE IF YOU’RE LEAVING I AM CUZ THE POST WILL DIE KBYE. oh and im always high FYI

• MusicInMyAss

“Justin Bieber lost 80,000 Twitter fans” WTF!?
    “Justin Bieber lost 80,000 FAKE Twitter fans”

We should have icon theme days

BEFORE I LEAVE FOR GOOD TIMES SAKE
    HDIC WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR

IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN, I WONT LET YOU GO AWAY

• PLS WATCH !

HDIC WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR

IM TEAMNOBODY JUSTIN BIEBER HDIC

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:34 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

We should have icon theme days
    ==

CAN THEY BE ONE DAY SELENA THEN ANOTHER JUSTIN AND THEN FINALLY JELENA .THEN SURE

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:33 pm

WE ARENT MIGRATING GO FUCK YOURSELF

I HOPE YOU AREN’T ANON18 CAUSE SHE’S USUALLY NICE

Byeeeee <3

We should have icon theme days

BIEBER ALL DAY EVERYDAY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BYE TEAMNOBODY JUSTIN LOVES YOU

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:34 pm

YES BUT TODAY ITS A BIT MORE EFFECTIVE.AND KEEP IT ALIVE FOR BIEBS

suuuuureee

This just shows how selfish Beliebers are :)
    hahahahaha!

Well it just shows that those 80,000 fans weren’t his true fans.

I LOVE MY ICON

<———-

• peacelovefearless

LMFAO! As celeb. you can not even cut your hair! cut ur hair -> & people will hate you.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:35 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Byeeeee <3

OH AND BYE DISCO <3

I LOVE MY ICON

< ---------- - i think it’s really cute too :)

I LOVE MY ICON

<———- ——— a question mark???

<—– my icon is drake

a question mark???

LOLOLOL

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:36 pm

BYE TEAMNOBODY JUSTIN LOVES YOU

IMKNOW .I KNOW AND SELENA TOO

He actually looks more mature with short hair.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:36 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOO YOU WHORE.

• iSarcasticING

I’m not sticking around for this. Bye.

• BabyYoureAFirework

IM OUT BAIGUYS I LOVE ALL OF YOU BELIEBERS LIKE THE BELIEBER FAMILY SHOULD. BYEEEEEEE :) :)

OH SHIT

IMKNOW .I KNOW AND SELENA TOO

Oic

• BabyYoureAFirework

i need to find a gif of justin saying bye

jk,
    Byee

The only user here is BabyYoureAFirework and another Anon…………..

wow i come back and this is dead. IT SUCKS

• Disco.Is.Dead

The only user here is BabyYoureAFirework and another Anon…………..

Hem heem
    :P

OPEN WIDE FOR BIEBER

• mileykicksass

Everything’s dead

Everything’s dead

I knoooow
    everyones gone ~.~

Lol

• L loves ?

haha justin bieber fans are fucken retarted. atleast Jonas Brothers fans dont ditch them just cuz they got a hair cuz. Justin bieber is so stupid. haha

OMG this is beautiful i guess people didnt like his voice after all

OMG!!! WHo is stupid enough to do that! Hes still cute!!

• StarStruck33

I Think I Might stop following Him Too!

but because he is becoming so irrelevant

LOLOLOLOLOL LINK LINK LINK LINK

Seriously guys, what did you smoke? O.o

LMFAO

• BabyYoureAFirework

A CLUE A CLUE A CLUE BLUES CLUES OMG A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tony Stonem

Who would really stop following someone just because they cut their hair? wtf.
    Well, at least he knows who his true fans are now.

Overboard ;)

Seriously guys, what did you smoke? O.o

HAHAHAHAAAAAA I TOOK SOME. IM DRUUUUUNK

• jblover98

people you cant only like justin bieber for his hair!!!!

____

LINK!

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:58 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Liiiiink
    ============

lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

WHO THE FUCK TAKES A BASKET WITH A SANDWICH AND BURIES IT IN THE SAND AND COVERS IT WITH A BLANKET? WHAT THE FUCK

• Deminatrix

Cry me a river.

MIGRATE!

• Boardingschoolbabe

where is everyone?

soo wad ya think

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:00 pm

========

ME

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I feel bad for Justin. It seems his dad is only a leech.. not a real caring dad.

i personally like the new hair he looks older. i mean the old hair was nice to but its no reason to drop somebody ? that’s just dumb.
    and i think his dad is using him for the fame. i mean “Justin’s dad Jeremy was absent for most of his childhood, but he is now hoping to pursue a rap career.” that just sounds a little sketch to me that now he’s involved in Justin’s life now that Justin is famous and he can get something from it.

• Boardingschoolbabe

Oceanup y are u so dead?

I get high, high, high, high (everyday)I get high, high, high, high (every night)I get high, high, high, high (all the time)

ME

STEVE FROM BLUES CLUES DOES AAAAHHHH

• teamnobody

LOL i didnt see it go up though

I TOOK SOME BEER AND MAGIN MUSHROOMS AAAAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHH

LOLLOLOL I MEANT MAGIC NOT MAGIN HAHAHAHA SILLY ME

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:02 pm

ME

STEVE FROM BLUES CLUES DOES AAAAHHHH

lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

i own this post beetchessssss

• okGo

no offence to justin’s family but if his dad was absent most of his life and all of a sudden wants bieber to help him with his “rap career” isnt that kind of wrong?

___
    LMAO THE WAY HE LOOKS DOWN AT IT xD

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:03 pm
    xdolshhex said:

___
    LMAO THE WAY HE LOOKS DOWN AT IT xD

ikr i was dying

• BabyYoureAFirework

SHES FUCKING INDECISIVE SHE CANT FUCKING DECIDE. I CHOOSE JUSTIN WONT LOOK LEFT OR RIGHT JUST IN FRONT OF ME WHERE I CAN SEE HIS FACE EENIE MEENIE MINEY MO

SILLY RABBIT,TRIX ARE FOR KIDS

frogs like to jump up and down

but they eat bugs

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :O

do you eat cheese with ice cream?

• JonasFreak1202

If you start hating someone because they cut their hair, then you have issues! Or even if you love them just beacause of their hair, thats just wrong! Justin is very talented and ah-mazing! I mean it’s hair and it’s Justin’s choice about whether he cuts it or not! I mean I personally love it!

5 FUCKING DOLLAR FOOT LONG

b

KETCHUP ON BAKED POTATOES IS NOMTASTIC

• weareinfinite

LOL Y U MAD THO?

___
    LMAO THE WAY HE LOOKS DOWN AT IT xD

ikr i was dying

It looks like he stopped breathing and was like oh god oh god oh god

SHOULD WE MIGRATE??????

• weareinfinite

OU Y U SO DEAD THIS WEEKEND?

TEAMNOBODY DID YOU SEE NSN DIRECTORS CUT

frogs like to jump up and down

but they eat bugs

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :O

do you eat cheese with ice cream?
    ____

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:06 pm

TEAMNOBODY DID YOU SEE NSN DIRECTORS CUT

NO WAS IT GOOD ?IM SUCH A BAD FAN .I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL):
    IM BROKE

slfhasfagagsgs

• BabyYoureAFirework

WHY DID EVERYONE LEAVE? IS IT CUZ I WONT SHUT UP? IM SORRY!!!!!!!!

• teamnobody

did miley attend the oscars?

Its ironic that after he cut his hair not only did 80,000 people have dropped him, but girls in my school have taken down posters, stop talking / obsessing over him, its not because of his hair. Its because he gained fans cause he was so cute and everyone liked him, but after a while when things change and you realize that obsessing over him is dumb you just loose fan base thats what happens all the time, and ironically happening quite fast for the biebs, it atleast took the Jonas Brothers like two years but they are still irevalant. Justin so happens to have youngers fans so younger fans want the best new thing.

• DearTaylor

Justin & Selena KISSING!!!!!!!!

NO WAS IT GOOD ?IM SUCH A BAD FAN .I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL):
    IM BROKE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS. IT WAS MORE EMOTIONAL GO SEE IT NAO YUNG LADIE

NO WAS IT GOOD ?IM SUCH A BAD FAN .I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL):
    IM BROKE

GO SEE IT . now. :)

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:08 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

WHY DID EVERYONE LEAVE? IS IT CUZ I WONT SHUT UP? IM SORRY!!!!!!!!

wut.

I hate coming into Bieber posts. His fans are fucking crazy.

tell m about it. They all act like rulers of the fawkin planet when majority of which aren’t even in High School yet. What is so great about this kid? Only God knows. Usher better be lucky he wasn’t standing in front me the day he gave this prick of record deal. Of ALL the talented kids on YouTube, this is the best he can DO? Meanwhile people with ACTUAL talent like Esmee Denters are struggling to make the top 50 on the US charts. SMH.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:08 pm

NO WAS IT GOOD ?IM SUCH A BAD FAN .I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL):
    IM BROKE

BUT WHAT WAS ADDED

HEY IM TEAMNOBODY
    JUSTIN BIEBER HDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LizzieHawkins

BAHAHAHA

Only the believers..

NO WAS IT GOOD ?IM SUCH A BAD FAN .I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL):
    IM BROKE
    ___
    DUDE YOU HAVEN’T, NOT A FAN!!!!!!!!
    O.O

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:09 pm

wut.

I KID I KID

BUT WHAT WAS ADDED

IDK JUSTIN WAS PRANKING AND THEY SHOWED MORE HOME VIDEOS AND STUFF

Suckers

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:10 pm

HEY IM TEAMNOBODY
    JUSTIN BIEBER HDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUT

HEY GUYS JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGTARD UGLY ASS BITCH!
    wow,ur just noticing?

LMAO I MISS OUR HDIC SPAMMING DAYS

WUT

JUSTIN BIEBER HDIC HDIC HDIC!!!!!!!

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    xdolshhex said:

NO WAS IT GOOD ?IM SUCH A BAD FAN .I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL):
    IM BROKE
    ___
    DUDE YOU HAVEN’T, NOT A FAN!!!!!!!!
    O.O
    ===

we in a bad economy

LMAO I MISS OUR HDIC SPAMMING DAYS

i thought you were crazy and a freak back then. LMAO oh and annoying. but i was new.

• Lil Wayne

Watz up mi ppl!

Is dis my twitter cuz i just finish a rollz……………

WUT

JUSTIN BIEBER HDIC HDIC HDIC!!!!!!!
    ===

oh yea the movement that started with a simple comment

• BabyYoureAFirework

Is dis my twitter cuz i just finish a rollz……………

HI LIL WAYNE WUTS UP BUTTERCUP

lol

U SMILE I SMILE U SMILE I SMILE. SMILE SMILE BITCH FUCKING SMILLLLLLE

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:11 pm

LMAO I MISS OUR HDIC SPAMMING DAYS

oic lol and yea i remember i use to end y comments
    with JUSTIN BIEBER HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY
    but then i changed it to HDIC

we in a bad economy
    ____
    D:

• weareinfinite

Oh great. I’m alone with anons..

so i saw the bieber movie……………..

• SellyismygirlCrush

eh

oic lol and yea i remember i use to end y comments
    with JUSTIN BIEBER HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY
    but then i changed it to HDIC

you got tons of hate then SMH

uhm …. IM almsot positive
    but just to verify,
    whats HDIC ?

cause people thought i meant HEAD DOUCHE .RME

• BabyYoureAFirework

so i saw the bieber movie……………..

YES FUCK YES FUCK FUCK FUCK YES! IT WAS AMAZING AM I RYTE?? YES IM ALWAYS RYTE LOL JKJKJK

• weareinfinite

oic lol and yea i remember i use to end y comments
    with JUSTIN BIEBER HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY
    but then i changed it to HDIC

you got tons of hate then SMH

LMAO I remember my only friend was anon 18

• xdolshhex

so i saw the bieber movie……………..
    ____
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAND? :)

oh and anyone can put a link to a twitter on tumblr. you dont have to sign in

yeah i dont think it’s him

IM A BORN AGAIN BELEOIEBER OMGGGG IT WAS SOOOO GOOD JUSTIN IS SO TALENT AND CUTE I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• _liesyoutold

LOL!

that’s all.

LMAO I remember my only friend was anon 18

FOREVER ALONE

okay, well number one, those 80,000 “fans” arnt real bieber fans then, its sad.
    a true belieber stands by him from day one. like me, i knew about him before he was famous and on youtube, and i still believe in him 100%

what happened to anoon 18?:o

JSUTIN HJUSTIN JHSITINN!!!!

lame

EVEN MY MOM IS A BELIEBER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

27, 2011 @ 08:15 pm

LMAO I remember my only friend was anon 18

FOREVER ALONE

THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His daddy is Michael Lohan 2.0, such famewhore who cashing in on his son fame.

Such sad to see that his Daddy only love him for his fame and his money, and not interested to have contact with him when he’s not famous

MY MOM LOVES JUSTIN SHE WANTS NEVER SAY NEVER AS HER RINGTONE SHE CRIED I CRIED OMQQQQ

MY MOM WOULDNT GO DAT BITCH SAID SHE DONT WANNA WACTH HIM FOR 2 HOURS

hahaha!!

eamnobody said:

what happened to anoon 18?:o
    im here

Even his own father not his fans when he’s poor and nobody, now he’s famous and rich, his father come begging to be have career as well.

firework thought i was annoying ?hehehe my mission was completed

o

• BabyYoureAFirework

I CRIED AT DOWN TO EARTH AGAIN OMG.

firework thought i was annoying ?hehehe my mission was completed

BITCH PLEEEEASE

27, 2011 @ 08:16 pm

MY MOM WOULDNT GO DAT BITCH SAID SHE DONT WANNA WACTH HIM FOR 2 HOURS

====

lmao my mom dosent even know who he is .she is like who is this justin biba

I CRIED AYT BORN TO BE SOMEBODY AND DOWN TO EARTH

loyal fans :-/

anon18 is the one saying her mom is ab belieber lol..i think

• Psych-o.

LOL!

MY MOM LOVES HIM SHE WANTS TO HEAR ALL OF HIS SONGS NOW

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:17 pm

anon18 is the one saying her mom is ab belieber lol..i think
    oic

MY MOM LIKES UP AND STUCK IN THE MOMENT. NEVER SHOULDA LET YA GOOO OH OHHH

I like his hair better now… js… it was time to get rid of that hair everyone was oddly fascinated with… I didnt like it…
    Anywho, those who stopped following him are complete idiots and are more than a little consumed with image, popularity and the world of fame.
    Peace.Love.Jonas.

teeny boppers never have true fans and this is proof

OMG WHY AM I YELLING

interesting?

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:17 pm

firework thought i was annoying ?hehehe my mission was completed

BITCH PLEEEEASE

=========

GURLLLLLL IM A THUG DONT BE MESSING WITH ME

ONLY BELIEBERS ARE ON OU FUCK YES. WE FINALLY TOOK OVER. SUCK IT NONBELIEBERS

Okay, real fans would love his music more than his hair. He is aloud to cut it! I don’t get these ppl that just ditched him. Well there loss on a great inspirer.

• iAmNumber700

Well, those 80,000 “beliebers” OBVIOUSLY
    weren’t TRUE beliebers. I love him, and I don’t like his hair as much as I did before, but I still like him.
    A TRUE Belieber doesn’t care what his hair looks like, or anything that he does to change how he looks. Obviously, those 80,000 “beliebers” were FAKE Beliebers!.
    Just thought I would say that; haha. :)

but…. I DIDNT LIKE THAT THEY TOOK OUT AT LAST WHEN THEY WERE DOING THE SLOW MOTION HAIRFLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GURLLLLLL IM A THUG DONT BE MESSING WITH ME

I bet you see this blurry

uhhhhhh ._.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:18 pm

ONLY BELIEBERS ARE ON OU FUCK YES. WE FINALLY TOOK OVER. SUCK IT NONBELIEBERS

YEYE

MIGRATE

MY MOM WAS DANCING AND SINGING ALONG TO BABY!!! I SANG BABY TOO AND KILLED LUDAS PART

Only beliebers left ..

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:20 pm

I bet you see this blurry

uhhhhhh ._.

LMAO

• Shannen

y did he cut his hair? hes Gorgeous

YEYE

LMFAAOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS YEYE

• shannen

JB Baby will YOuu MARryy me?? lol xxO ILY

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:20 pm

MIGRATE

===

MAKE ME

I hate coming into Bieber posts. His fans are fucking crazy.

blah blah blah he will just use him!!!

Hah, thats true :)

eb 27, 2011 @ 08:20 pm

YEYE

LMFAAOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS YEYE

my new word

• BabyYoureAFirework

LUDAS PART THAT SHIT WENT TO FAST FOR ME ROFL. BUT I ALMOST JUMPED UP. BUT I DIDNT but i was singing

I liked the slower magical song more
    it made it more like
    as if he were god
    and went better with the slow mo

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:21 pm

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:20 pm

MIGRATE

===

MAKE ME

——————

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://oceanup.com/2011/02/27/young-people-the-2011-academy-awards#comment-4652941

NOW BITCH

• BabyYoureAFirework

I hate coming into Bieber posts. His fans are fucking crazy.

IM LIIIKE SO WASTED

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:21 pm

I hate coming into Bieber posts. His fans are fucking crazy.

would you like me to click the X button for you

cvb

i can rap the luda part.

He’s probably just trying to look older with the haircut :-/ He still has the “little kid” face in him though :I

I WANNA SEE YOUR PEACOCK

• Disco.Is.Dead

I hate coming into Bieber posts. His fans are fucking crazy.

GET OUTTA HERE HOES

a

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:21 pm

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:21 pm

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:20 pm

MIGRATE

===

MAKE ME

——————

NOW BITCH

WAAAAAA NO.

so let me get this straight justin biebers dad comes back into his life because hes famous and he wants to get famous now too??

now we now we jb is famous…

obviously she did

GET OUTTA HERE HOES

OHAI GTFO KBAI

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:22 pm

I WANNA SEE YOUR PEACOCK

LMAO REMINDS ME OF FRANCIAS TWEET

MY MOM IS IN LOVE WITH SCOOTER!!!!!

i can rap the luda part.

OMG PLEASE NO I HATE JUSTIN S DAD .please let this be false

OMG IT IS…..hopefully

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:24 pm

WAAAAAA NO.

WAAAAA YES

waaaaaaa WHORE.JK

and we were the only ones in the theater….UNTIL THIS OLD COUPLE RUINED IT WTF ARE THEY DOING THERE????? i wanted to jump up and sing and shit!!

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:24 pm

OMG PLEASE NO I HATE JUSTIN S DAD .please let this be false

OMG IT IS…..hopefully

IRH

• John Davies

Did you guys see this Bieber vid?? Hilarious!

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:24 pm

MY MOM IS IN LOVE WITH USHER
    my mom loves him too

I think he looks better like this, it makes him look a little more mature :l

• John Davies

Did you see this Bieber Vid?? Hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msE_X37BZcw

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:24 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

i can rap the luda part.

Me too,
    but I like justins rap moree

OH i liek both

• BabyYoureAFirework

LOL my theater was packed

• JoeHoe15

huwaaaattt??!!! :\
    I guess, they’re not TRUE fans.
    I felt sorry for Justin.

really?
    im not a HUGE fan.
    but he looks hotter with his hair cut.

waaAA I GOTS HOMEWORK

oh yeah..his dad abandoned him when he was 10 mo0ths old..he because famous and all of the sudden he wants to be ther for Justin! talk about using him!

IF YOU REALLY WANT MORE SCREAM IT OUT LOUDER

waaAA I GOTS HOMEWORK

DO IT IN THE GYM TMRW

MY MOM IS IN LOVE WITH USHER

• BabyYoureAFirework

I JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO FUUUUUUCK (JUSTIN)

v

LOL i dont go to gym

i do. we’re supposed too ._.

• iSarcasticING

Bow down everyone, Natalie Portman won.

• BabyYoureAFirework

whats the point of migrating if were the only ones on

how relevant.

DR. BEEBA

CURE THE FEEVA

did the anon finally ppost justins timblr not just rare pics

burn bitch

• XoePowns

&& a wink means nothing -lying-

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:59 pm

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:55 pm
    XoePowns said:

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:54 pm

you ask stupid questions
    Me

noo
    Sarcasm? I will cut you

• WakaWakaEhEh

TeenageDream
    Your icon is so precious :)

LMFAO
    Oh did I tell you, Prince thinks he has competition (you) LMFAO. He got red is hell ’cause remember that day I was like “I’m horny, where David at?” He saw that and homeboy got red is hell Son..
    Oh shit
    *runz*

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:00 pm

did the anon finally ppost justins timblr not just rare pics

is it legit>>>

• Disco.Is.Dead

he looks just as pathetic as he always does. Seriously what do u kiddies find in this kid that’s so attractive? When I was a kid, We had Aaron Carter, and now Aaron reincarnated himself into something 100% less attractive

I grew up to him too .
    stop bringing random information to this
    i was just trying to correct you

-x-
    Bitch sit your fishy ass down, read a fuckin book and take that dick out your ass.. Nasty cunts..

bncn

• Cat

BabyYoureAFirework said:

This is a real picture of me:

omg so cute

Meow ^_^

========
    ==
    nah bitch, u calm the fuck down

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:01 pm

LMFAO
    Oh shit
    *runz*
    -x-
    He was like “Where that dude at”
    And I was like “Sit your ass down, ain’t nobody wanna fight your ass”.. && yeah I would run if I were you

is it legit>>>

his twitter is connected. if thats real then yes

• Smooth

He was like “Where that dude at”
    Great, now you got me in trouble with your boy. He’s probably gonna come find me and kick me ass.

XoePowns said:

===
    I’m reading a good one right now
    it’s called “How Justin Bieber got famous cuz of his loosk and not of his talent” wou;d u like me to read a few chapters for u so u can sleep better at night?

Did that girl kill herself yesterday?

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:05 pm
    Smooth said:

He was like “Where that dude at”
    Probably, LOL. He got Homies in Canada -No lie-

• BabyYoureAFirework

Did that girl kill herself yesterday?

who

wwoooooow

• BabyYoureAFirework

teamnobody did you see NSN directors cut?

Probably, LOL. He got Homies in Canada -No lie-
    Even though he’s probs not gonna do anything, Just tell him it was a joke and not to do anything.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:05 pm

XoePowns said:

===
    I’m reading a good one right now
    -x-
    First of all I ain’t no Bieber lovin bitch, so I ain’t gon’ let you get to me, stop thinkin you intimidate anyone on here Ugly Ass

who

Boardingschoolgirl

Boardingschoolgirl

._.

• WakaWakaEhEh

She just wanted attention.

uhm, k, WOW.
    no need to bring racism into this .
    and that article is not a lie,
    do not be ignorant, he obviously grew a stronger fan base
    he lost all the fake fans who only liked him because of his hair ?
    what he has now is the true fans who like him for him

TEAMNOBODY CUUUUM BAAACK

IM CREEPING ON YO ASSES(;

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:52 pm

OOMGGGG TEAMNOBODY I HAS TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING

==========

WHATTTTTTTTT

Move to the Oscars post so people can find us!

teamnobody watch this it’s FUNNNNAY

OU Y U SO DEAD

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:07 pm

Probably, LOL. He got Homies in Canada -No lie-
    I kinda want you to get your ass kicked.. LOL
    He ain’t gon touch you, ’cause he know me, where he got homies I got some, he needa stop bitchin. I have no problem fighting a dude..

She just wanted attention
    ====
    SMH isn’t tht what made her go haywire yesterday tisk tisk tisk.

SMOOTH = UGLAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:10 pm

SMOOTH = UGLAAAAAAAY!!!!!
    *Takes earrings off* Legoo

hehe justin dosent like jonas la he didnt bold it

hehe justin dosent like jonas la he didnt bold it

lmao wow. i wanna know if its legit cuz you can fake links on tumblr. and justin doesn’t talk like that…but the pictures are rare so idk

No joke did she really do it though i had to get of the oceanup i was sleepy.

• BabyYoureAFirework

No joke did she really do it though i had to get of the oceanup i was sleepy.

probably not

I’m reading a good one right now
    -x-

as long as words keep falling out ur mouth, ur obviously bothered by me.

I kinda want you to get your ass kicked.. LOL
    Would fight Mike Tyson?

• Voice of reason

probably not

Has anyone talk to her because i feel really bad i was the one who was saying allot of stuff to her.

• XoePowns

as long as words keep falling out ur mouth, ur obviously bothered by me.
    -x-
    Bitch I ain’t bothered, I don’t fuckin like you! And if you got a problem, tell me where you at

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:12 pm

I kinda want you to get your ass kicked.. LOL
    Would fight Mike Tyson?
    -x-
    Anybody who got a problem, I don’t mind fighting…
    I’m horny… Where you at? I’ma come over there

SMOOTH = UGLAAAAAAAY!!!!!
    k tru.

• Voice of reason
  • Smooth

Anybody who got a problem, I don’t mind fighting…
    I’m horny… Where you at? I’ma come over there
    I’m at Micky D’s, meet in the washroom.

• Smooth

Does nate ever come on anymore? He was my bro :(

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:14 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Yes we fucking PWN!

I cant tell if the tumblr is legit
    I checked the formspring he attached which looked pretty legit
    but i doubt he would actually spend time to edit all those pictures ??

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:15 pm
    Smooth said:

Anybody who got a problem, I don’t mind fighting…
    I’m horny… Where you at? I’ma come over there
    I’m at Micky D’s, meet in the washroom.
    Idee
    *takes clothes off*
    Ahh

I cant tell if the tumblr is legit
    I checked the formspring he attached which looked pretty legit
    but i doubt he would actually spend time to edit all those pictures ??

but why would justin have tumblr in the first place? or FS?

• teamnobody

well either way he is gonna get annoyed with all the jelena sex questions i asked

SMH

Idee
    *takes clothes off*
    Ahh
    *Gets glow in the dark condom*
    Lets do it.

eb 27, 2011 @ 07:17 pm

SMH

oic

• BabyYoureAFirework

baby know for sure that i’ll never let you go

LOL

• Disco.Is.Dead

but why would justin have tumblr in the first place? or FS?
    ~~~

Same as why he has twitter ?
    Im having such a difficult time trying to find if its foreaal

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:18 pm

Idee
    *takes clothes off*
    Ahh
    *Gets glow in the dark condom*
    Lets do it.
    -x-
    We some freaks, I swear if I went with you, I would already be pregnant, we would be tearing it up EVERY DAMN DAY!

ahh i lost the page for his fs link pleadse

• Voice of reason

@Xoe

• Smooth

Even if you were preggo it wouldn’t stop us from doing it everyday.

Voice of reason said:
    @Xoe

?
    *Waits patiently for heart*

ahh i lost the page for his fs link pleadse

idk
    formspring.me/yezir ??

• Smooth

Some beliebers only like him for his looks *couGH*

woah

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:23 pm
    Smooth said:

Even if you were preggo it wouldn’t stop us from doing it everyday.
    LMFAO #WeOnDhatFreakShidd
    SMH at you, saying think like that to a innocent lil’ girl!

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:22 pm
    Voice of reason said:

@Xoe

?
    What you doing Babee

ahh i lost the page for his fs link pleadse

His possible fs : http://www.formspring.me/yezir01
    My friend wanted to ask :
    when your on stage, and you often touch your junk
    is it cause the little girls give you b.oners ?
    she got to scared lmao
    oh gosh :S

LMFAO #WeOnDhatFreakShidd
    SMH at you, saying think like that to a innocent lil’ girl!
    LOL.
    Innocent little girl?
    What are you smokin’?

That’s insane.
    I don’t like him, but this is why his fame is based on looks vs. talent.
    It’s kind of sad.

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:24 pm

ahh i lost the page for his fs link pleadse

idk
    formspring.me/yezir ??

wtf what does disabled mean ?deleted?

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:25 pm

LMFAO #WeOnDhatFreakShidd
    SMH at you, saying think like that to a innocent lil’ girl!
    LOL.

And beating up bitches. *cough*

• Voice of reason

I don’t smoke, lls. An yes I am innocent, I think about only school && Jesus

HAH!

Very subtle David. <3
    Aww Mary <3.
    Are you still watching the Oscars?

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

ahh i lost the page for his fs link pleadse

His possible fs : http://www.formspring.me/yezir01
    My friend wanted to ask :
    when your on stage, and you often touch your junk
    is it cause the little girls give you b.oners ?
    she got to scared lmao
    oh gosh :

LMAO

• SellyismygirlCrush

BAHAHAHAAHA bunch of crackers! Over Hair! oh man.

Ayo!

Is dis wh3re dem ppl b @?

Cuz dem 0ther p0st b lik wh3re u iz!

Ya f3el m3 cuz?

whooa desperation right there

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:25 pm

THANKS

Ayo!

Is dis wh3re dem ppl b @?

Cuz dem 0ther p0st b lik wh3re u iz!

Ya f3el m3 cuz?

dis iz ware da ppl r k?!?

• teamnobody

hehehe i just spammed his fs

Ayo!

Is dis wh3re dem ppl b @?

Cuz dem 0ther p0st b lik wh3re u iz!

Ya f3el m3 cuz?
    No… just no..

• Voice of reason

Very subtle David. <3
    Aww Maey <3.
    Are you still watching the Oscars?

Yes m’dear, and the writers should be thrown off the nearest cliff.

THANKS

YOURE WELCOME

wtf there is a limit of questions

wtf there is a limit of questions

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHA

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:31 pm

THANKS

YOURE WELCOME

OK .JUST OK

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:28 pm

I don’t smoke, lls. An yes I am innocent, I think about only school && Jesus
    And beating up bitches. *cough*
    Yess Boo, well I gotta go. Love you. And IDGAF if Prince see this

I WAS SURE ONE OF THOSE! FUCK U JUSTIN!!

• Voice of reason

@Xoe

I’m screen-capping your ‘Jesus and school’ comment. You made the page bbg. <3

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:31 pm

wtf there is a limit of questions

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHA

NOT FUUNY.my jelena questions and compliments must AT LEAST be seen.cause he for sure wont answer them ):

• Smooth

Yes m’dear, and the writers should be thrown off the nearest cliff.
    I agree, this is awful.
    I wanted to change the channel 2 hours ago but I had to see all the awards.

• teamnobody

xoe is that you in your icon?

haha hehe haha hoe

HEY GUYS JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGTARD UGLY ASS BITCH!

QUESTION!!!!

where is then car’s sale price on here? i need a car a.s.a.p! got a new job flippin burgers!

• teamnobody

onceuponajelena #jelenafact Selena was said to be on Justin’s Never Say Never 3D movie, but apparently shows, tours, meetings, and HATE got in the way.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT:O

• BabyYoureAFirework

HEY GUYS JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGTARD UGLY ASS BITCH!

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH

BE A PROSTITUTE!!

Yess Boo, well I gotta go. Love you. And IDGAF if Prince see this
    Bye huney bunches <3
    And don’t show prince this please…

• AcidPinkLemonade

His dad irks me…..

woww

he deserves it

just goes to show u that people only love him because of his looks and not of his actual talent. And people actually think this douche will last as long as MJ or Timberlake? What NONSENSE. Cody Simpson will be wearing his shoes in NO TIME.

it’s funny, people stopped liking the JoBros just because of their change in personalities and their dating like, and now, nine year olds are dumping Justin over something that can grow back to its normal length in a MATTER OF MONTHS.

THE BEST PART OF “BELIEBER” IS THE LIEEEEEEEEE.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

don’t
    you love how idiots always say “I’m gonna love (celeb’s name) no matter what!” and then the minute they do something wrong or get into a major scandal: oh, that person’s a slut/fag!

well, that’s 80,000 record units short he will be on his next album. Which is a sign that BEEBA FEVA IS FINALLY GOING AWAY! YAY!

._.

Get your facts straight
    ~120,000 followed him after the haircut
    if you do the math,
    he gaine ~40,000

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Get your facts straight
    ~120,000 followed him after the haircut
    if you do the math,
    he gaine ~40,000

someone’s in the denial stage. There’s the sign! LMAO!

ye

• BabyYoureAFirework

someone’s in the denial stage. There’s the sign! LMAO!

justin isn’t losing all his fans anytime soon

Ass holes

I hear Justin ignores his fans on twitter and he only retweets the things that promote his albums and shit. LOL! He only cares about the money he’s getting. And not of the 12 year olds that kids that kiss his ass on a daily basis. I always knew he was a cocky SOB.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

someone’s in the denial stage. There’s the sign! LMAO!

justin isn’t losing all his fans anytime soon

did u not just read the headline doll? He LOST 80’000 FANS he’s already losing them! LOL!

Get your facts straight
    ~120,000 followed him after the haircut
    if you do the math,
    he gaine ~40,000

someone’s in the denial stage. There’s the sign! LMAO!

Not at all.
    your the one who writes bieber fever: bieba feva
    and, I can see the amount of followers he dropped and gained
    I also read articles and such unlike some
    Ill give you an easy source
    its a fact
    he gained fans.
    bieber fever, getting stronger
    face it.

justin isn’t losing all his fans anytime soon

i said all not some

• Smooth

I’m tired of Justin Bieber and Bieber Fever and all this shit.
    I don’t care for him anymore and can’t wait until his fame dies out.

• Anon

bieber fever, getting stronger
    face it.

OMFG I CANT RIGHT NOW
    IMA BITCH SLAP STUPID BELIEBERS

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:40 pm
    Smooth said:

I’m tired of Justin Bieber and Bieber Fever and all this shit.
    I don’t care for him anymore and can’t wait until his fame dies out.
    Baby Boy!

OMFG I CANT RIGHT NOW
    IMA BITCH SLAP STUPID BELIEBERS

That has nothing to do with one im saying

Hey Baby Boy!
    Hey sweetie poo!
    Who’s the girl in your pictures??

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:44 pm

Hey sweetie poo!
    Who’s the girl in your pictures??
    Me lol

• caro0 cro0ssa

then those “beliebers” weren’t actual beliebers, they just liked him for his hair!!!

oceanup FUCK YOU IM PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

Me lol
    Ohhhhh
    -Pulls up pants-
    LOL jk.

• paniuroczy

oh no….

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT:O

hehe

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:33 pm

haha hehe haha hoe

you called me a hoe ),:

you called me a hoe ),:

i kid i kid. have you not heard that song that says that?

hoe
    hoe
    hoe):

• Smooth

HEY GUYS JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGTARD UGLY ASS BITCH!

I DO NOT LIKE HIM. I SENT HIM DEATH THREATS ON TWITTER!!

• Voice of reason

Smooth said:
    Yes m’dear, and the writers should be thrown off the nearest cliff.
    I agree, this is awful.
    I wanted to change the channel 2 hours ago but I had to see all the awards.

It’s awful James is the only thing holding this mess together. But, to be quite frank I think he’s baked. JS

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:35 pm

you called me a hoe ),:

i kid i kid. have you not heard that song that says that?

the fuck don’t use my icon against beliebers -____________________-

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:35 pm

I DO NOT LIKE HIM. I SENT HIM DEATH THREATS ON TWITTER!!

well thank god someone on twitter has a life .rme

• BabyYoureAFirework

omg but i forgot the name it’s old

VOICE OF REASON IS VERY BEAUTIFUK

• BabyYoureAFirework

I DO NOT LIKE HIM. I SENT HIM DEATH THREATS ON TWITTER!!

omg gtfo no one cares

• Voice of reason
  • Smooth

He couldn’t stand to say the crap jokes sober.

HI MOMMY I LICK MY BUTT.

HI BE MY BFF

the fuck don’t use my icon against beliebers -____________________-
    Wanna go? Let’s go!

• teamnobody

would ylou like it to be licked real good

cause i will cut you

Wanna go? Let’s go!

Degrassi is NOT the same anymore…

se -curity

cause i will cut you

cuuuuuuut meeeeeeeeee

teamnobody is HIGH!

BABY BELIEEEEVE MEEE. OHH YEAAAH THAT WE CAN GO NOWHERE BUT UP

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:39 pm

Degrassi is NOT the same anymore…

never appealed to me..

teamnobody is HIGH!

leave bb gurl alone

• BabyYoureAFirework

Degrassi is NOT the same anymore…

i like it. i never watched the old episodes tho thats why

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:39 pm

cause i will cut you

cuuuuuuut meeeeeeeeee

dont make me get my plastic knife

degrassi rocks!

• Voice of reason

@David

And Anne…. -sigh-

Lol

Please read this:

The Dream Out Loud collection is really great for tweens because it is trendy but affordable. The clothes very much look like anything that you would see Selena Gomez wearing herself or Alex Russo wearing on Wizards of Waverly Place. They feature a lot of layering and scarves. Some come with necklaces attached. Many of the shirts are longer tunic length shirts to be worn with skinny jeans or leggings (which are also both part of the collection.)

Isn’t that amazing! Selena has a great sense of style!!! :D

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:39 pm

teamnobody is HIGH!

wat .

• Smooth

3 people are keeping this post alive.. barely.

dont make me get my plastic knife

what is love? baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, NO MORE

• XoePowns

All my life I’ve been good but now OOOOO I’m thinkin what the hell!

oceanup FUCK YOU IM PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

calm down

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:45 pm

Me lol
    Ohhhhh
    -Pulls up pants-
    LOL jk.
    Ass LOL
    What you been up to?? Ain’t talk to you in like 4945954 years..

• teamnobody

TheGomezArmy Selena ignored Beliebers, not fans! She ignored those who wish her to die. She ignored those who daily tell her to go choke on a knife

this.so fucking much .SO STFU OCEANUP

Please read this:

Isn’t that amazing! Selena has a great sense of style!!! :D

bfdgdhdhdh

Isn’t that amazing! Selena has a great sense of style!!! :D

TL;DR

Ass LOL
    What you been up to?? Ain’t talk to you in like 4945954 years..
    Watching the oscars… but I wanna fall asleep the hosts fucking suck.

Hehe

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:46 pm
    XoePowns said:

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:45 pm

oceanup FUCK YOU IM PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW GET YOUR ASS IN HERE
    Bitch calm your tits, he don’t even know you

there is more than one runner

• BabyYoureAFirework

3 people are keeping this post alive.. barely.

thanks. i try

eb 27, 2011 @ 07:41 pm

dont make me get my plastic knife

what is love? baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, NO MORE

i wont bb i just cant anymore

@Mary
    She so… energetic and preppy!
    It kind of sickens me.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Zomg FLORANCE! :D

• BabyYoureAFirework

SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKING UP IN VEGAS

27, 2011 @ 07:41 pm

3 people are keeping this post alive.. barely

ohh

• Smooth

Make that 5, including mary and the anons.

lmao

i wont bb i just cant anymore

k thanks

• BabyYoureAFirework

WHY AM I WEARING YOUR CLASS RING?

Isn’t that amazing! Selena has a great sense of style!!! :D

…no1curr

THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL, YOU REALLY TURN ME ON

california gurls we is forgetable

• Smooth

AHHHHHHHHHHHH FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONE!!!!!1one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BabyYoureAFirework

INFORMATION OVERLOAD, SITUATION LOST CONTROL. SEND OUT AN S.O.S.

i will cut ur face

• teamnobody

lmao at zack taylor story .how i wish it came from someone reliable

@Mary
    She so… energetic and preppy!
    It kind of sickens me.

My exact adjectives in the other post. hmph

• Smooth

i will keep this post alive.

california gurls we is forgetable

tennessee gurls were undeniable

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Degrassi is NOT the same anymore…

i like it. i never watched the old episodes tho thats why

The older episodes use to go MORE into depth with real life teenagers situations, now it all about who HOOKS UP with who… like come on! There is more in life than that!

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:44 pm

i will cut ur face
    orly

• BabyYoureAFirework

i will keep this post alive.

too late i already am

My exact adjectives in the other post. hmph
    I didn’t steal them!
    *Looks away*

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:44 pm

california gurls we is forgetable

tennessee gurls were undeniable

texan gurls were unforgetable

• SellyismygirlCrush

degrassi rocks!

_

it’s iight.

• BabyYoureAFirework

i like gwyneth’s song. i loved country strong

CUZ IM COUNTRAAAAAAAAAAAAY STROOOONG (i really am -wink wink- )

too late i already am
    no i am. alive keeping contest now

texan gurls were unforgetable

i forgot who selena was. oops

• BabyYoureAFirework

I WANNA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, YOU ALREADY KNOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!

orly
    yes rly

• teamnobody

wtf i ve waited long enough to ask more questions

OH BABY

seriously? how does oceanup know?

Kaay,
    so, 1) Those 80,000 “beliebers” are not actual beliebers, they just like him for his hair? bs. it grows back lmao ? Its just hair . He lost 80,00 over his hair …. Most ridiculous thing ive ever heard .
    and 2) Selena did encourage him OU

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Justin’s dad Jeremy, 36, was absent for most of his childhood, but he is now hoping to pursue a rap career.

Oh….My….GOD!
    No…Just no.
    PLEASE NO!

• milenator

but dumb beliebers had nerve to waste their money on remixes album which is gonna debut at #1 next wk

wtf his dad is trying to get famous off of him for what he trying to become the next vanille ice

• Voice of reason

LOL

BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST HAD SEX

oh, and 3)
    His dad, A RAPPER ? love to see that
    who knows, he might be goood … ?

• taylorllama

bye bye fake beliebers

That has nothing to do with one im saying

uhm, k, WOW.
    no need to bring racism into this .
    and that article is not a lie,
    do not be ignorant, he obviously grew a stronger fan base
    he lost all the fake fans who only liked him because of his hair ?
    what he has now is the true fans who like him for him
    p.s He looks much better now anyways
    win win for everyone

Feb 27, 2011 @ 07:45 pm

texan gurls were unforgetable

i forgot who selena was. oops
    ===

but you didnt forget me

stoppppppppppppp with justin bieber

• BabyYoureAFirework

DO YOU WANNA FUCK? YES I WANNA DOO..I WANNA STICK MY DICK IN YOUU … LMFAO THAT SONG IS MESSED UP

which one is better? the original or directors cut?

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:55 pm

you ask stupid questions

well sorry

not you..

• BabyYoureAFirework

which one is better? the original or directors cut?

idk i liked both. directors cut seemed more emotional to me tho. for some reason

tick, tick , tick
    tick,tick,tick….TOCK

Stay bitter
    and, you might want to check your hearing

BAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OMG AND THEY FIANLLY SHOWED “MY NAME IS JUSTIN THIS IS HOW I DRUM!!!!” AND THE CUTOUT PART LOL HE GOT SCARED

• Cat
  • Smooth

i will cut justin bieber

BLEH

Canadian girls FTW.

tis true. canadians are love. will move to canada

it died no no no

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:55 pm
    XoePowns said:

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:54 pm

you ask stupid questions
    Me

noo

i liked the directors cut

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:55 pm

Feb 27, 2011 @ 08:30 pm

TEAMNOBODY CUM BACK
    ===
    i came

Feb 27, 2011 @ 06:54 pm
    Smooth said:

Uh uh I never said we were fuckin’..
    You got a dirty ass mind! LMFAO
    Fresh ass lil’ boy, you act too grown -___-
    I is very mature. Now if you excuse me, Imma go play with my action figures.
    LMFAO