Selena Gomez JAPANESE TV Interview

dude i’m sure shopping in japan woould be soo rad.

• juicebx

her boobs look small

i don’t why but i hate her !!

throw up in my mouth

• mels

People here now?

• celebsrhumans2

Juicebx said:
    her boobs look small
    lol ikr
    and i love ur icon XD

• celebsrhumans2

anyone here? or is OU dead?

• AmandaDS07

Selena<333

dead

• Disco.Is.Dead

Just watched nsn, directors cut, amazing ;)

• BabyYoureAFirework

Just watched nsn, directors cut, amazing ;)

• iSarcasticING

Selena is the only person I know that can get even faker as time goes on.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Just watched nsn, directors cut, amazing ;)

Did you go ?

• LovatoLove

Hey..are people here? :P

Did you go ?

yes :) it was amazing

• LovatoLove

Selena is the only person I know that can get even faker as time goes on.

lol! I like you :3

• Disco.Is.Dead

Selena is the only person I know that can get even faker as time goes on.
    ~~~~~

All her emotions look fake:

her face looks fake

• jazzie

my mom wont take me to see nsn D: and im not going alone so ill just wait till i can find it online or wait till it comes out on dvd

Did you go ?

yes :) it was amazing
    ~~~

I liked the originals beginning more but i liked that they involved more of his brother and sister and that video singing baby with that little little girl . too cuteeeee

• BabyYoureAFirework

same. this one was more emotional to me :)

• Smooth

Jesus, people need to stop hating on Selena. She’s fine, it’s not like she does drugs or anything.

• Figaro

LEAVE SELENA ALONEEEEEE!!!!!!

• iSarcasticING

LovatoLove said:
    Selena is the only person I know that can get even faker as time goes on.

lol! I like you :3

Thanks. (:

• Disco.Is.Dead

same. this one was more emotional to me :)
    ~~~

Love me has such a great opening for the movie lmfao
    its like
    …………..o0OOOOOOOOO, hahah

• iSarcasticING

She’s so thin….

• Figaro

iSarcasticING said:

She’s so thin….
    ____________________

It’s an advantage for anyone willing to fold her up, stuff her in a suitcase and take her home with ‘em.

• Figaro

Selena Gomez 187 up, 317 down

buy selena gomez mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Bobble head. Coming out with an album, but can’t sing worth shit, all her music is computerized, & I can’t wait to hear live music, so I can laugh my ass off. She’s been called the “next miley” “up and rising star” …. oh really? Most people still say “WHO?????” when asked “do you know selena gomez?” & she surely did NOT knock miley off the teen queen spot. She’s really boring, and seems to make no mistakes, which makes her worse, why have a “perfect” person are your role model? What’s so fun about that kids? You’ll learn nothing. Oh, and she dated Nick Jonas, (WHO BTW, BELONGS TO MILEY) & basically got famous, cause she was in the music video “burnin up” and from then on, every interview she did was “whos your fave jonas?” & “what’s it like being friends with the jonas brothers?” & “are you dating nick?” poor Selena, her career will go down the drain after Disney =)

LOLLLL
    ____________________

You a Justin Beiber fan?…and you’re spamming Selena Gomez insults…I’ve never seen such a thing in my life. It’s so foreign…so strange…so…BIZARRE.

._. i thought they were funny

• Figaro

BabyYoureAFirework said:

._. i thought they were funny
    _____________

Of course you do.

• Figaro
  • iSarcasticING

“Miley Cyrus has just hit the red carpet. She was recently helping civilians in Haiti.”

• mileykicksass

I like the Selena urbandictionary posts rotfl

• BabyYoureAFirework

gonna watch the oscars bbl.

• jazzie

mileykicksass said:

I like the Selena urbandictionary posts rotfl

lol me too :)

• Smooth

*Turns into Selena Stan.* It’s time.

Alive?

• jazzie

Smooth said:

*Turns into Selena Stan.* It’s time.

oh shit * runs away *

• jazzie

@ Veronica not really

@ Veronica not really

Of course, why would it be alive when I came on?

Oceanup,
    WHY YOU SO DEAD.

• jazzie

@ Veronica i doubt its nothing personal i think everyones watching the oscars ;P

• SpanishLullaby

Haha people need to multitask! I’m on here, doing homework, and watching tv!

• Smooth

*Hulk twitch formation* Don’t insult Selena..

Justin Bieber:

1. He hasn’t hit puberty.
    2. He’s 16 year old that sings about love. (How fucking original.)
    3. He is only loved for his looks.

(From urban dictionary)

• jazzie

Haha people need to multitask! I’m on here, doing homework, and watching tv!

i know im watching tv and on OU ;P

• iSarcasticING

They say Miley’s at the awards.

• mels

Alive?

• BabyYoureAFirework

it’s dead cuz of the oscars

• mileykicksass

Saw that video where Selena and Justin ignored fans…not a pretty sight lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

@Firework , WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THIS STUFF?

• BabyYoureAFirework

@Firework , WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THIS STUFF?

urbandictionary lol

• weareinfinite

Social Network > All other options.

weareinfinite said:
    Social Network > All other options.

-_-

• WakaWakaEhEh

This guy.. is like my favorite.

Wow she looks super pretty <3 good to see her and Taylor still close :)

-_-

That was an epic movie. Btw. Be happy you weren’t here last night. Shit went down. -_- This girl *cough* ArianaGstan *cough* has made another account and was talking to herself and stuff. Then she told us how horrible her life was and told us she was gonna commite suicide cuz of us.

Oh..
    What exactly did you all say to her that made her even consider something so absurd?

The new Selena Gomez clothing line, Dream Out Loud, has been released today at Kmart. It ranges from tees to shorts to dresses. All of it is very reasonably priced (much cheaper than the Wizards of Waverly Place clothes at Kmart). The shirts start at $8 and some of the dresses are only $16. Shorts and jeans are in the $15-20 range. Most of it would be great for wearing to school. Here are a couple of our favorite pieces.

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

No1curr.

• mileykicksass

Oscars are boring the shit outta me -_-

Hiya!

To all dem dogs in da pound! Waddups?

YOOOOOO let get dis party started!!!!!!!!

@Mary

Well someone on our tumblr was saying they were the same person. So I checked it out and they write exactly the same. I looked at their accounts and they had the exact same likes. So, politely, I asked her if they were the same. Then everyone went crazy. Like seriously. It was 3 or more pages of fighting (but there were only, like, 5 people on). Then SOMEONE said “You sound like you’re on the path to suicide, I suggest a tall building”. She was all, I don’t need a tall building, I’ll just overdose on my pills. Blah blah blah. (Other stuff) And finally I asked if we could just all shut up and start over. And we did. And everything was peachy and fine after that. -_-

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hiya!

To all dem dogs in da pound! Waddups?

YOOOOOO let get dis party started!!!!!!!!
    __

….

Jate ftw x)

@Jennah

Goodness. It sounds to me that she was in dear need of attention. Which, is sad, but at the same time she was such a nuisance.

Nonetheless, I do hope that shes okay. I wouldn’t wish that kind of misfortune on anyone.

&& Yes, Jate <3

• mileykicksass

Hmm dead in here

QUESTION!!!!

where is then car’s sale price on here? i need a car a.s.a.p! got a new job flippin burgers!

@Mary
    Rosie is mad at me for leaving her
    ._.

• weareinfinite

Around 8:05… People will be flooding this bitch.

• mileykicksass

Jenny i’m not at you ._.

I’m Jenny, again? :o

• mileykicksass

I’m Jenny, again? :o
    =/ do you not like that name lol

• weareinfinite

No, I do. Haha. Just yesterday I was Jen after I broke the news to you ._.

• weareinfinite

SOCIAL NETWORK HELL YEAH.

• mileykicksass

No, I do. Haha. Just yesterday I was Jen after I broke the news to you ._.

._. I just didn’t feel like calling you Jenny lol

• weareinfinite

Well, I find this award show boring ._.

• DisneyDrunk

I was totally thinking the same thing hahahaha

i was just asking me the same thing..wtf happend to them..their gone! (i think now i have to feel like a creep too?!)

• saracalypse_

I’m going to feel like such a creep for even noticing this, but where’d her boobs go? haha

• juicebx

i need a new icon omg

@Mary
    I fixed it. I changed the color.

saracalypse_ said:

haha no your not the only one who noticed her boobs are gone….lol it’s true since the top is like a bra it’s hard not to miss it.

• mels

So is Miley at the show or what?? Anyone know?

• mels

Haha people need to multitask! I’m on here, doing homework, and watching tv!

i know im watching tv and on OU ;P

Lol same here…I’m juggling the oscars, OU, and work!! haha

• Voice of reason

Now, it looks amazing. Well done.

• jazzie

wth someone on a commerical was having a orgasm while eating a carrot lmao xD

• SpanishLullaby

Haha people need to multitask! I’m on here, doing homework, and watching tv!

i know im watching tv and on OU ;P

See, its not that hard! We need to teach everyone! Hhaha

Lol same here…I’m juggling the oscars, OU, and work!! haha

Work? Haha

• sprite_a_holic

Everything in Japan is bright and colorful. xD

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

XD Japaneese shows look so cool,It’s so bright and colouful :O

• Disco.Is.Dead

1. He hasn’t hit puberty. Hes going through it.
    2. He’s 16 year old that sings about love. (How fucking original.) Worlds most important thing.
    3. He is only loved for his looks. Only to his fake fans.
    4. His fans are teenage girls who finger themselves to the image of him (I can guarantee you there are girls that do it.) Fans for every celebrity do that.
    5. His teenage fans have NO idea on what real dinging talent is. They hear whatever is on the radio, (Obviously Justin) And then think that’s the ‘cool’ new thing that everyone needs, until there’s another teenage faggot released with more of the same shit. I dont listen to the radio, and pop isnt even my type of music but i like him, care to enlighten me on who has real talent ? ~.~
    6. He’s the one getting signed for reason 3., when there are 1,000,000 people out there that are average looking, and 10 times more talented, but they aren’t getting a fucking chance. Tough luck lmao, he has star quality
    7. Terrible lyrics. Absolutely no meaning other than “Ooh baby, I love you, ooh, you’re my one and only love”. Shit. not all his lyric are gold, you always need an easy catchy part in a song for it to stick in there heads. Some of his lyrics are great.
    ~~~~

Ill Bold what i will add to clearify IMO :)

• mels

Lol same here…I’m juggling the oscars, OU, and work!! haha

Work? Haha

Mhmm lol I work at a place where I work in people’s apartments and the guy I’m working with is currently sleeping…soooo here I am! haha

@Mary
    Thank you, thank you (: The colors were sorta clashing o.O They needed to match, anyway :p

Sounds easy going haha.

• mels

Sounds easy going haha.

Lol yeah, usually is! : ) But it can also be VERY stressful!! It’s a psychiatric rehabilitation kinda job

• SpanishLullaby

Oh, I don’t think I could do that. I think my mom does something like that. Haha

Whaa

• mels

Really?? Yeah, it’s hard but very rewarding! I couldn’t do it forever though!! lol

Hahaa, how old are you?

Hhaah, how old are you?

• mels

Hahaa, how old are you?

• LovatoLove

@mels lmao i love your icon :) <3

• mels

LovatoLove said:

@mels lmao i love your icon :) <3

Haha thank you!! : D I’ve had it for a while but can’t bring myself to change it cause I love it too much!

Testing big text

nvm, big text doesnt do anything ? :(

Hahaa, how old are you?

Ahhhh, what do you want to do?

People hurr?

• w

Watching the Oscars :)

• jazzie

not really everyones gone

• mels

Hahaa, how old are you?

Ahhhh, what do you want to do?

No clue yet…I am going to school to do something like the job I have now, but I kinda changed my mind lol sooo I’m just kinda winging it right now

• w

weareinfinite said:

People hurr?
    Life support.

• Smooth

They should make a post for oscar talk. I have no one to talk to about this shiz.. Well except my sis.

• w

David most people are on Twitter :)

FLAWLESS.

p.s,
    @SpanishLullaby, I checked your tumblr, and i read the thing at the top
    I dont know if you did this on purpose, but you wrote lea Michelle twice

• LovatoLove

Hahah, you shouldn’t change it, it’s awesome. :)

• LovatoLove

I think there’s one on TMZ. :P

Are the Oscars on rn?

David has arrived.

• jazzie

why am i so tired ugh D:

• WakaWakaEhEh

You know,

• SpanishLullaby

Hahah. That must suck. Does it get boring cause you don’t want to anymore?

• w

-_____-

• mileykicksass

DEAD

• weareinfinite

Changed the sidebar image, as well. (: Back to the four of us.

@Jennah Benna

Hun, you’re an editing beast, but you should of informed us about the bio before you changed it. I liked the other one better to be honest, this one’s bland.

@Mary
    ._. She changed the first one that I put :\ And I needed to shorten it to see the “Oceanup lovers creepin'” thing.

hi there

Oh my Selena looks lovely and her makeup looks flawless, I’m in love <3

• Voice of reason

I’m going to take a spin at the about me. I’ll save yours just to be safe. (:

Ooooooh pleeeeeease stooooooop singiiiiiiiiiiiiing…..just act!!!

yo shee looks mad lost lmfaoo she so cute though

do you think selena loves justin or is just using him? i mean.. i’m 18 and i like him, so it could happen.

1. He hasn’t hit puberty. NOT HIS FAULT
    2. He’s 16 year old that sings about love. (How fucking original.) UM, WTH? EVERYONE SINGS ABOUT LOVE. EXACTLY CUZ HE’S 16, HE DOESNT NEED TO BE SINGING ABOUT POLITICS OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. AND HE DID SING PRAY AND BORN TO BE SOMEBODY AND WONT STOP WITH SEAN KINGSTON WHICH ARE NOT ABOUT LOVE.

3. He is only loved for his looks. THERE ARE HOTTER GUYS THAN HIM. I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE’S SO CHARISMATIC AND CHARMING AND ADORABLE NOT JUST CUZ HE’S CUTE.
    4. His fans are teenage girls who finger themselves to the image of him (I can guarantee you there are girls that do it.) UM, JUST LIKE FANS OF ANY TEENAGE IDOLS?

5. His teenage fans have NO idea on what real dinging talent is. They hear whatever is on the radio, (Obviously Justin) And then think that’s the ‘cool’ new thing that everyone needs, until there’s another teenage faggot released with more of the same shit. AND YOU CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT TALENT IS? ARE YOU A MUSIC EXPERT? AND BTW. JUSTIN ALMOST WON A SINGING COMPETITION MEANING MUSIC EXPERTS OR PPL WITH EXPERIENCE OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT HE HAD TALENT,.

.~
    6. He’s the one getting signed for reason 3., when there are 1,000,000 people out there that are average looking, and 10 times more talented, but they aren’t getting a fucking chance. TALENT IS NOT ALL YOU NEED TO BE FAMOUS/SUCCESFUL. YOU NEED CONFIDENCE, CHARISMA, CHARM, WILLPOWER, STAR POWER, PREDISPOSITION, AND YES A BIT OF LUCK TOO. AND BEING FAMOUS IS NOT WHAT EVERYONE WANTS ANYWAY. SOME PPL ARE CRAZY TALENTED AND NOT DESTINED TO BE FAMOUS AND DONT EVEN WANT THE FAME. BEING FAMOUS IS NOT EASY AND NOT ALL PERFECT.
    7. Terrible lyrics. Absolutely no meaning other than “Ooh baby, I love you, ooh, you’re my one and only love”. Shit. AT LEAST HE CO-WRITES HIS ALBUMS AND WRITES SONGS ON HIS OWN. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT CUZ HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND FROM CANADA (WHEN HE WAS 13 AND NOT FAMOUS YET) UPLOADED A VIDEO. HE WAS SINGING A SONG HE HAD CREATED ALL BY HIMSELF.

• Voice of reason

A blog for and about the hilarious and outlandish comments of the legendary OU. Four well known users of said website run it and anyone can submit, as long as we approve. Enjoy and marvel at our site, we

Thoughts?

• Lupo.

there is no way in hell I am reading all that shit

LALALALA

• Selenator101

When they are all talkign Jappensse shes just looking at them and smiling, shes probably saying in her head “DA FUCK THEY SAYING???” LOLLL :P

• Selenator101

• weareinfinite

That’s good :) I made a different pic cuz the other sucked ._.

It’s beautiful. I love how you and Rosie are like giants. :P

Me and Anna are so tiny.

thats because they are small, she wears pushups.

Are the Oscars on rn?

Yeaaah man

FLAWLESS.

p.s,
    @SpanishLullaby, I checked your tumblr, and i read the thing at the top
    I dont know if you did this on purpose, but you wrote lea Michelle twice

GAH! I love you, thanks :)

• jazzie

toy story 3 won :D

oceanUP

Nick Jonas and fan, @christystarz, on the red carpet tonight in Florida also! Thx! http://twitpic.com/44k68c

The hell? The red carpet for what?

FLAWLESS.

p.s,
    @SpanishLullaby, I checked your tumblr, and i read the thing at the top
    I dont know if you did this on purpose, but you wrote lea Michelle twice

GAH! I love you, thanks :)

Hahaha, no problem :) loveyoutoo :P

• NemiForever

LOL SHES LIKE HUH WHAT ARE THEY SAYIN

• Smooth

Yes I have Jennah

• SpanishLullaby

GAH! I love you, thanks :)

Hahaha, no problem :) loveyoutoo :P

Just a question… Did you like it? Hahah

• NemiForever

YEAH TAYLOR SWIFT IS HER BEST FRIEND NOW AND WHAT ABOUT DEMI? NOTHING CUZ THEY AINT BFFS ANYMORE!

• LovatoLove

Twitter isn’t working for me…:(

• w

Omg I wonder if Brenda Song is at the Oscars rn.

• carbomb__

I know who “A” is……

• Disco.Is.Dead

GAH! I love you, thanks :)

Hahaha, no problem :) loveyoutoo :P

Just a question… Did you like it? Hahah

Yeaah,It was really cute and pretty
    I love all the celebrities you post about ahaha
    Sorry, I would follow you but I dont have tumblr :P

I know who “A” is……

Elaborate pleasee :)

Yeaah,It was really cute and pretty
    I love all the celebrities you post about ahaha
    Sorry, I would follow you but I dont have tumblr :P

Aww thanks :) Haah. I like you. :) And that’s alright. I just wanted someones opinion. Haha

• carbomb__

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I know who “A” is……

Elaborate pleasee :)
    Nahh. I don’t wanna ruin it. (=

• WakaWakaEhEh

Omg I wonder if Brenda Song is at the Oscars rn.
    __

Doubt it. Jesse Eisenberg is there though ^.^

• LovatoLove

I know who “A” is……

tell me tell me tell mee!
    ..please? :)

• xdolshhex

Here? D:

Here? D:

HEY

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I know who “A” is……

Elaborate pleasee :)
    Nahh. I don’t wanna ruin it. (=
    ~~~

DOesnt matteeeeer :)
    ahah,
    okay,
    AT LEAST TELL ME, has this person been introduced on the show yet ?

• mileykicksass

DEAD

• xdolshhex

HEY
    ____
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
    :D

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
    :D

Whadddduppp?

Oh God i hate her

• xdolshhex

Whadddduppp?
    ___
    Nothing, just reading stuff about Bieber lol.
    I’m a belieber now ;D

• Smooth

James Franco and Anne Hathaway suck at hosting. This is sooooo boring.

• xdolshhex

BBL.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Nothing, just reading stuff about Bieber lol.
    I’m a belieber now ;D

• Disco.Is.Dead

James Franco and Anne Hathaway suck at hosting. This is sooooo boring.

~~~~

Anne is way to energetic and peppy

Why do we always go to a selena post or bieber ugh

• weareinfinite

Social Network is winning left and right.
    *Dance*

• weareinfinite

What are people talking about? o.O What’s an A person?

Hello?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hans Zimmer is a musical genius :l

MARY HAS ARRIVED

i dont kno wat theyre sayin

Huh? You write funny; I can’t understand what you’re saying.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Have the Oscars started yet? We don’t get them untill tomorrow over here :/ God, I hate living in Ireland :P

@Rosie
    I see x) OMG. On our tumblr : (6) OceanUP Lovers Creepin

• MeenuD

Not even going to.

@Jennah

What? Where is that?

@Mary
    Go to our tumblr on the lower left corner.

• Smooth

OMG OSCARS TWO MINUTES.

Selena Gomez 41 up, 70 down

buy selena gomez mugs, tshirts and magnets
    She isn’t a whore, basically. But she is the most overrated actress I’ve ever seen. With her baby face and anorexic looking body, most guys seem to fall for her. She has a really disgusting fashion sense that only a five-year old will fall fro her clothing. She is a teenager, but she looks more like shes 10. With the face of a little girl plus morbidly skinny body plus almost a flat chest, do doubt half of her fans can confuse her with a little girl. She is the female equivelent version of Justin Bieber Speanking Of Justin, they probably bang all night without anyone knowing (not that I know of)

cute

Hello?

Hi Mary :)

• iSarcasticING

THE OSCARS ARE ON!!!

Selena Gomez 52 up, 94 down

buy selena gomez mugs, tshirts and magnets
    An un-original girl who can’t sing, and can barely act, which she always plays the same thing over and over again: an insecure bitch. She is loved by many because of her goody 2 shoes image, 10 year old looks, and either her great grandma sense of style or completely jacked-off-from-others style.

• iSarcasticING

Figaro said:
    iSarcasticING said:

She’s so thin….
    ____________________

I like girls with curves.

SELENA GOMEZ 43 up, 93 down

buy selena gomez mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Betch , that ditched Demi Lovato PEOPLE Demi! , for Stupid Taylor Swift.

Pretty , but looks weird.

Can act , but not a great singer , a dog can beat her.

Use to like her , what do you think my opinion is now?

If you really don’t know her,
    I’m warning you don’t go there

• iSarcasticING

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    Selena Gomez 52 up, 94 down

buy selena gomez mugs, tshirts and magnets

*dead*

weareinfinite said:
    @Mary
    Go to our tumblr on the lower left corner.
    Oh.. I think she should relocate it to somewhere people will be able to see it, that or change the color.

I’m such a pain I know.

Hey guys. (:

Hey Mary

• Figaro

SELENA GOMEZ 43 up, 93 down

buy selena gomez mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Betch , that ditched Demi Lovato PEOPLE Demi! , for Stupid Taylor Swift.

Pretty , but looks weird.

Can act , but not a great singer , a dog can beat her.

Use to like her , what do you think my opinion is now?

If you really don’t know her,
    I’m warning you don’t go there
    ____________________

“I’m warning you don’t go there” MMM Don’t go there girl *snaps fingers thrice*…sorry.

• Voice of reason

Are you all watching the Oscars?

Selena Gomez 187 up, 317 down

buy selena gomez mugs, tshirts and magnets

LOLLLL

HI MARY

• SpanishLullaby

Are you all watching the Oscars?

Its on behind me.. Not really watching. Doing homework instead.

weareinfinite said:
    HI MARY

Hello Jennah.

Migrate to bieber post
    im to lazy to keep switching lmao

• Voice of reason

AIW is wining everything.

@Mary