Selena & Justin ST. REGIS MEETING

justin-and-selena8

From Allie: My friend Katie & I saw Justin & Selena while we were at the St. Regis this morning! He only had time for one group picture with us, they seemed to be in a rush. There were about 15 to 20 girls. From Erika:

Justin Bieber was checking out of the St. Regis in Orange County this morning. I waited 4 hours this morning and I was walking to the bathroom and saw him and Selena walking out of the elevator when no fans were around. He only took one picture with the whole group, no one wanted a picture with Selena. VIDEO under!

<33333333333333333

• mels

Did they stay there together alone??

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

K, Im intrigued, why is everyone such a bitch to Selena? I don’t see what’s wrong with her, she seems like a nice, down to earth person and I would like to meet her.

thats sad when she said no one wanted to take a picture with selena

• w

The guy on ONTD who meet them at Starbucks today said they were nice and cute too. Post is on AD.

• mels

It’s just a part of becoming a bigger star I guess. But dating Bieber didn’t help. I remember when she had almost no hate on here, but pretty much around when they started dating it really took off! Idk though, I think she’s great!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Well I’m going, gotta go to the shit hole tomorrow, I fucking hate school. :/

• iSarcasticING

I really just want to give both of them a burger. They’re so skinny…Too skinny.

those girls voices are REALLY annoying…….his fans are extemely irritating omg

ew

mels said:

Did they stay there together alone??
    And spent the night there, yes.

Oh happy days! Jelena has been going for a while! Let’s all give a toast to them for being together this long! :D

HIS BODY KIND OF LOOKS WOMANLY. THATS FUCKING HOT

• idkMyBFFjill

Lol, they never fail to amuse me.

• iSarcasticING

This couple is getting boring. :P When is Miley gonna start dating again? Ugh :/

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

mels said:

No-one should get hated on cause there dating somebody, it’s plain stupid but I agree on the last part, I think shes great too.

he wore the same clothes= WALK OF SHAME

They’re so cute. I have Selenas boots like a bosss.

also HOTEL = EARLY BIRTHDAY SEX

• mels

Did they stay there together alone??
    And spent the night there, yes.

Oooo lala……lol I kinda hate myself for loving this couple soooo much haha

• BabyYoureAFirework

if he wore the same clothes then they fucked.

HIS BODY KIND OF LOOKS WOMANLY. THATS FUCKING HOT
    Lol what?

WOW watching how justin handles his fans compared to the jonas brothers is terrible

• mels

Ohh I know…I totally agree! I just think that’s probably one of the reasons…it sucks, but it’s just how our world works nowadays lol

mels said:

Did they stay there together alone??
    And spent the night there, yes.

Oooo lala……lol I kinda hate myself for loving this couple soooo much hahamels said:

Did they stay there together alone??
    And spent the night there, yes.

Oooo lala……lol I kinda hate myself for loving this couple soooo much haha
    I’m starting to like them too :/ and I hate myself for it lmao.

• idkMyBFFjill

i responded on the other post. thx again.

• iSarcasticING

Wow Justin, way to behave to your fans.

“Not right now guys.” “Damn.”

DAMN IS RIGHT.

lmaoooooooo. I legit thought the same thing.

Was this from the same day as the other post where there were pics of them or the day after? Anyways the thought of them staying the nyt together is totally disgusting and iam 16… and Selena is pretty but she looks so pale and unhealthy skinyness its totally GROSS! I wish oceanup would stop posting these pictures! of them too together because then i think of the two of them together LOL. I like to think about his music, the charity work hes doing, his movie etc… not this CRAP!!!

• thedarksunshine

Honestly. that was really rude of Justin. He should at least taken some photos with the fans because he was just standing there doing nothing while he obviously knew fans were waiting behind him.
    You can see Selena whenever you want, but these are probably going to be those fans only time they’ll get to meet him. js.

awe theyre cute

pussy

she so skinny

• weareinfinite

Really? Why can’t we just get along?

lol

• mels

she looks just a teeeny bit taller than him, but in my opinion that’s really cute. i was taller than my fisrt boyfriend

i love selena i hate justin

nowhere*

My sister said they probably had sex

LMFAO FOR REALZZ? THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE STUPIDEST THING EVER. WHO CARES IF THEY DATIN OR NOT. THEY PEOPLE JUST LIKE US!!

Ugh would you please Shut the fuck up iSarcasticING, everytime i see a comment from you I get even more annoyed, first of all atleast Justin took a pic with them, & I think it would of been less akward if they didn’t have a fucking camera following them like 3 feet away and giggling and whispering like idiots, thats just creepy…2nd you really neecto stop acting like Miley is god or something, she’s a fucking person , Oh she would never do that, ‘oh Miley would of been Nicer’ blah blah blah.. , oh I’m sorry I didn’t know you witnessed her evey of her fan encounter.., seriously get over your self,, k rant over

i cant believe he is only turning 17 and she will be 19 in july.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

eres sirena

• iSarcasticING

LetsJumpTheSun your icon is instant orgasm.

id fuck selena soooooooooooooo hard

What you guys don’t get is I’m sure Justin and Selena wouldn’t have a problem at all,, it’s just that they were following there every move with a camera watching what they are doing next..even watching myself I got uncomfortable for them, if you ask me that’s like a paparazi and lack of privacy & respect..and you know how I know that, because today someone posted an article on Tumblr him saying he also had an encounter with them with no camera and graciously said hi to them and he had nothing but nice things to say about them.,but of course let’s focus on the negative shm

FUCK HATER -.-
    “SELENA IGNORED ALL OF THEM”
    OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE ALL THE GIRL ARE LIKE “JUSTIN BIEBER OMG..I LOVE HIM” AND SELENA…WHEN?

why isnt the video playing! i wanted to see what happened!

• kelseylove_

right!!!

At a Hotel? SELENA PEDO!!!!

WTF of course she would ignore them. The stupid kids that are issuing death threats to her.

It saddens me that these two can’t just have time together. To the people that saw them, what do they owe you? Now that you have released these pictures and basically invaded their privacy the threats will start all over.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Well then I hope you get bitch slapped one day because your “sense of humor” is not amusing and it’s childish. And I’m not mean, I just express my opinion a lot.

Your opinion is harsh to A LOT of people. and please everybody has a different sense of humor.

mels said:

Lol awkward moment dancing gif.

Voice of reason said:
    iSarcasticING said:
    I wish someone would ban Firework and her IP address from this website.

Some might say the same about you.

I already know that.

• mileykicksass

Another fight -_-

What’s it from??

he was singing one time. you can probably search youtube “justin middle finger one time” or something lol. he didnt mean to do it

• jazzie

hi guys :D did i miss anything my power went out? -__-

• mels

Just trying to lift some spirits in here with some gifs………..

Omg.

• Untouchable

why can’t we be friends why can’t we be friends

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Well at least my sense of humor does not relate to one of a 4th grader. And I’m not harsh, I just have a way of expressing my opinion. Get used to it.

mileykicksass said:

Another fight -_-

• suckit

¡Tengo un bolsillo lleno de SOL …… Quieres un poco?

• Smooth

Rosie, your icon of Miley is actually sexy.
    For once *cough*

Ew at what zack taylor posted

“Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have finally gotten a room!!

The couple were spotted yesterday by a ZackTaylor.ca reader checking into The St. Regis Hotel, and according to an employee we spoke to, “They ordered a luxury suite, with just one bed.”

Seems like Justin got an early birthday present… playing shadow puppets in a hotel room with his girlfriend!!”

theyre cute but dnw to know

• BabyYoureAFirework

Its a very rude way. and no one here likes it. Why cant you express it calmly and nicely? and really? a 4th grader? my sense of humor isn’t saying “your mom” after stuff -_-

• w

Zack Taylor knows nothing about anyone who’s not Demi. Wouldn’t take him seriously.

Ew at what zack taylor posted

“Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have finally gotten a room!!

theyre cute but dnw to know

Why do people still even read his bullshit site -_-

They are so fucking. He even did the walk of shame!

Why does Joe follow Zack Taylor?

• BabyYoureAFirework

Some might say the same about you.

Majority*

• mels

I wish someone would ban Firework and her IP address from this website.

Some might say the same about you.

• Smooth

Really? You are the meanest person on here! You start everything. and anon18 told me how to change my IP
    Takes 30 seconds to change an IP.

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    I wish someone would ban Firework and her IP address from this website.

Firework, is he giving the middle finger in that icon?? lol

yeah

What’s it from??

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

and no one wanted a picture with selena.. ahahahha

Jealousy gets you knowhere in life, just cause Selena gets biebs doesn’t mean you have to be a bitch about her.

• MayelaBieber

Actually no one wanted a picture with her for a reason. If you watch the video you can hear a girl say “Selena you are so pretty!” and Selena just touches her hair maybe your idol wasnt so nice here.

Totally agree! If i were there I would get a pic with Selena :)

Justin who?

• riennegurrl_22

that doesen’t mean that she has to be a bitch about her, yes u can defend selena but not all beliebers like her…

• mels

I <3 this couple so so much. Every time a new story comes up about them, I love them even more! For real…no sarcasm!

WALK OF SHAME!!!!

….

• Valerie spg

selena its changing justin’s mind..selena doesn’t love her fans and she’s a BITCH!..i dont care if she dates justin or not..I KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER GONNA DATE JUSTIN..so i dont care..but he’s so mean with us his beliebers..and if he continue be this way he gonna lose a lot of beliebers a love him with all my heart and i can say im a true belieber…well yes a ima true belieber..BELIEBER not STUPID thanks for us he knows selena thanks for us he is millonaire..so he is really mean with us..and we really love justin..i love justin so so so so so much but he’s changin’ A LOOOOOT!BUT WHATEVER ITS NOT MY LIFE..ITS JUSTIN’S LIFE AND HE pretends KNOWS WHAT ARE HE DOING..

adhujio

• peacelovefearless

omg. xp

• Nippit

“We suffer the consequences of history so that we may learn history…our yesterdays are our history lessons for our tomorrows…”

People…

“No person is so grand,so wise, so perfect as to be master of another…”

“Be you…not another/some one else.”

“There is only one you. There will only be one you. When you have fulfilled your responsibilities, there will be no one else to do same…so, while you are here, do your best…without reward.\, and enjoy this time.”

• ilovepeacock

Miley and Jonas behave much nicer to fans than him. What a D-bag. All they want is a couple of pictures, and so what if they’re video taping? It’s not like they’ll ever see him again. Jerk.

Are you fucking dumb? They got the picture with him. He wasn’t rude at all, it’s not like he yelled at them. rme.

Lol… yeah I didn’t think the way Justin handled the situation was that bad, especially if he was in a rush. But Selena could have turned around and said hello, or thank you at some point to at least one of them. I definitely can understand being tired, not having the time, etc. But she could have also hopped in that group picture that Justin took as well. I don’t really get her. But I don’t think Justin was that rude if he was really in a rush, etc. The fans in that vid seemed pretty annoying too, but I’m sure everyone is when they are starstruck.

Bwa haahahaha…….no one wanted to take picture w/ selena ……well..well..well….no wonder at all….

Haha GOLDEN just golden “no one wanted a picture with Selena.” priceless….

I hate selena…. she always dates guys when they are in a good place in their career, why would justin want her? he can sing and she cant she should feel bad

awwwwwww jelena love

• Belieber for ever

it pisses me off when i see justin ignoring fans! its like dude WE GOT U WHERE U R!!! and i hate it when he says ‘ oh i’m way to busy to take pictures with u guys right now’ well WE couldve said we’re way to busy to buy ur albums OR to watch ur moviee!!! but we did!!!!

l

dsfds

Those girls were so annoying

Is this his management desperate attempt to sell this FAUXMANCE to make him look more straight so he could sell more CD to his delusional fangirls?

Sadly he still looks gayer than ever and only little girls would believe they fuck

You can tell Selena felt weird and the fans were all for Justin lol, maybe it did come off a bit rude that Selena didn’t say thanks when the girls complimented her but if you notice she never turns her back to the girls she’s just waiting for the car and all you can hear them is them giggling, maybe she thought those girls didn’t come of sincere. I think Selena knows she to has to be more cautious with Beliebers, I’m sure she has dealt with not so nice ones.

hes rude shes not

“WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT” Omg -.-

that actually made me laugh the ‘no one wanted to take a picture with selena’

• Andrea

aw this just confirms that @justinbieber @selenagomez were really dating why deny it they look happy some fans are worse then paparrazi

i love selena i hate justin

Same here. I love Selena and hate Justin, but I really hate the Beliebers.

wowwwwwwwwww WHORE

• bubblesbubbles

noo (so sad)

bitch !

• HisFavoriteGirl

Awwe, Selena was rude. /:
    She didn’t reply back to their “You’re so prettay!”

• VWVW

I love Selena and I think Jelena is really cute. I used to think all his fans were crazy but I was wrong. I wish the psycho ones would get locked up in a madhouse then the world would be free of some lunatics.

BBBBEBIEBEBNEBEBEBEEIR

• Valerie spg

Don’t judge him.First walk a day in his shoes.He gets 24/7 this&stupid papparazi):I saw a message he send a fan which says that only like some ppl know his formspring.It said that he was being tackled in the morning&he had a schedule.Basicly he is a nice boy with a big heart&at the end he took a pic.He is just so nice,how much he wants to say no he can’t.The girl who pit up the vid did x know what she would cause&said alone that if something she was rude.He is still the same&loves his fans.He said that 2day(:Also he mite have had a bad day&he doesn’t have 2 take a picture but he was kind enough to do so…

selena gomez suckssssssssssss

Just bc uu like Selena doesn’t mean u can lie &say she

Just bc u like her doesn’t mean she was nice&he was not.I don’t h8 sel.actually love jelena but I’m sorry if ur blind 2 see that he took a pic,while she ignored the fans who said she was pretty..I’m sorry.It’s what happened.

First stop comparing&making more h8.I’m sorry but jb gets this prolly every fricken minute he tries to have some privacy unless the Jonas who have much less fans.No h8.Just he’s almost 17&he works sooo hard&wants some space.

wow those girls were so whiny and annoying. “like omg so mean!” whine whine biotch bitch moan. look like spoilt bitches, who need to learn the world doesnt revolve around them.

heyt

• JoeHoe15

“no one wanted a picture with Selena” :O
    :\

oceanup is soooo dead today

thong thong thong thong

someone lost something an thinks their all that

“not right now guys.” HAHA REJECTED…”no one wanted a picture with selena” haha thats hilarious!

• BabyYoureAFirework

Lol no one wanted a picture with selena…forever alone…after jelena is done

Oh come on, really. You don’t know that. You say that about your girlfriends when they break up with their boyfriends? ;|

AND NONE FOR SELENA GOMEZ

BYE

HAHAHHHAHAHHA shes like “damn, i think i justt….” after he denied it

• mileykicksass

@David
    Bitch please, my Miley icons are always on point ._.

so selena is a pedo hhaha she taller than him and he has a better body than selena lol.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Sweety, You’re sense of humor is immature. Your gifs are childish and unfunny. And overall you’re just an annoying person. No wonder your friends don’t want to talk to you about Justin because you’re so freaking annoying and just don’t shut up. And yeah, maybe I’m not the nicest when it comes to expressing my opinion, but I don’t mean to hurt people’s feelings.

Why do people still even read his bullshit site -_-

——————-

idek, someone posted it on AD replying to one of my comments. thats the only reason i saw it. his website is so shitty

dead post RIP

• jazzie

ughh more fighting -__-

• mels

anon18……if you’re here, could you possibly add a “WTF?” to this picture??? : )

isarcasticING STFU and stop replying.

sds

mileykicksass said:
    @David
    Bitch please, my Miley icons are always on point ._.
    Sure…

• suckit

that awkward moment when you accidently like the wrong status on facebook

===
    Besides the Bieber thing,
    1) Some Miley fans thing she’s a copycat. Kinda like the perfected version of Miley..which she isn’t.
    2) She’s pure and free of controversy.
    3) She’s like the perfect little child our parents wish we all were
    1) she does copy from miley even the media have said it.
    2)controversy, she bash nick on a mag,stared a war against miley, blame miley and she dating a younger kid in which makes her a pedophile.
    3)she is not perfect she has gotten in arguments with everyone demi,jb,nick,miley,david etc.

• w

How is it rude that Justin doesn’t want to be hounded with annoying fans while trying to check out of a hotel? Any normal person wouldn’t want to be bothered while performing an everyday activity like checking out of a freaking hotel people! At least he said “not right now, guys” instead of flipping out.

EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING IGNORE EACH OTHERS COMMENTS

• suckit

the awkward moment when you accidently like the wrong status on facebook

• Voice of reason

You are not of this generation.

Tell me something that I don’t know.
    I bet you’ll be happy when they create time machines.

Lol, been waiting all my life. <3

• suckit

i hate accidently liking statuses on facebook

• BabyYoureAFirework

Obviously you do. and people’s sense of humor is different OKAY?!?!?! DUDE GTFO NO ONE LIKES YOU. AND DONT SAY IM THE ONLY ONE. only a few people here like you. mainly mileys stans or people who don’t get into fights with you. you are the cruelest person on OU. and don’t call me sweetie. you don’t know anything about my friends or if i even ever talk to them about justin?! you don’t know anything about me. please GTFO of OU and never come back no one here has time for your rude ass.

• iSarcasticING

isarcasticING STFU and stop replying.

Bitch please.

they are soo adorable together! they are both so lucky!

OU has turn to shit

• Smooth

1) she does copy from miley even the media have said it.
    ——————
    That chick called me up yesterday and started bitching at me.

• w

1) she does copy from miley even the media have said it.
    Soo many false and presumptuous words

ISarcasticING you are so rude. You didn’t have to insult her life like that saying about her friends. Why don’t you GTFO and learn to stop flipping out over every littling thing.

@W

No, unless you attend, but I have a website that streams live that I go to in order to watch ahead of time.

little*

• mels

1) she does copy from miley even the media have said it.

Shhhhhhhhhhh

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• mileykicksass

Smooth said:
    mileykicksass said:
    @David
    Bitch please, my Miley icons are always on point ._.
    Sure…

• mels

I wish that the mood in this post would brighten!! : )

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Obviously you do. and people’s sense of humor is different OKAY?!?!?! DUDE GTFO NO ONE LIKES YOU. AND DONT SAY IM THE ONLY ONE. only a few people here like you. mainly mileys stans or people who don’t get into fights with you. you are the cruelest person on OU. and don’t call me sweetie. you don’t know anything about my friends or if i even ever talk to them about justin?! you don’t know anything about me. please GTFO of OU and never come back no one here has time for you rude ass.

LOL, someone needs to go to bed. You keep saying that everyone doesn’t like me, but people do. You’re just blinded by the hate that you can’t see the love. (: And you told everyone here that you come on here to talk about Justin because you said your friends get annoyed and don’t listen to you. Am I wrong? I’m pretty sure I’m not. My opinion can seem annoying just like your opinion can seem annoying. So don’t point the finger at me and act like I’m 100% wrong. Calm your tits.

• Untouchable

this is what i have resorted to..an icon that does not move. ;(

• suckit

I wish that the mood in this post would brighten!! : )

sexy sun;)

me too :D

• AmandaDS07

if i was there i wouldve asked for a pic with selena. she’s my fave :)<3

don’t start shit

• BabyYoureAFirework

Dude he was doing something, he’s not gonna take a picture while he’s busy. and he did at the end.

• idkMyBFFjill

===
    Besides the Bieber thing,
    2) She’s pure and free of controversy.
    3) She’s like the perfect little child our parents wish we all were.

Justin’s a little bitch.

OMG.is this fucking true?I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST THING IN THE WORLD

i agreee with youu like seriouslyy they need to stoppp. selena is a perfectly finee wonderful person so you ppl neeed to stfu.

Oh God, more rumors about Selena?
    Why can’t you bitches just leave her alone?
    Don’t be angry at her if she is dating or not Justin Bieber just because you AREN’T dating him…you bitches will NEVER date him!!!! GET THAT ON YOUR FUCK*NG MINDS!

what part does he reject the girl

• idkMyBFFjill

Someone try to revive this place. I’ll do other stuff till then.

They fucked

Justin’s a little bitch.
    Uindangergirl.gif

what part does he reject the girl

The whole video.

i didn’t hear justin say not right now. at 1:06 i hear the girl say “omg that was so mean” i didn’t hear him say anything. where is that part?

I still ship Busher. JS.

Justin’s a little bitch.

SHUT UP. FANS GET REJECTED ALL THE TIME

Feb 27, 2011 @ 03:15 pm
    w said:

Justin’s a little bitch.
    Uindangergirl.gif

I don’t care. I’m not afraid of Beliebers.

I still ship Busher. JS.

OTP

• BabyYoureAFirework

but omg NSN 2.0 was sooo nice :) the new footage was funny :’)

Justin’s a little bitch.

SHUT UP. FANS GET REJECTED ALL THE TIME

Bieber rejects them the most.

busher? ITS JUSHER

busher? ITS JUSHER

SHUT UP. FANS GET REJECTED ALL THE TIME

The blue font isn’t intimidating. Just saying.

Oh, and your caps lock is on.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Bieber rejects them the most.

How would you know? You don’t watch every famous peraon out there rejecting fans

person*

NEVERMIND i found the part

• BabyYoureAFirework

The blue font isn’t intimidating. Just saying.

Oh, and your caps lock is on.

I didnt notice. my bad

• Gearsarealwaysturning

My tummy hurts. :(

teamnobody get on NOW

• mels

He was trying to check out of a hotel…he can’t just tell the hotel clerk to wait mid-process while he attracts screaming girls to the front desk.

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    Bieber rejects them the most.

Um, from what I’ve heard from my friends that have met him and from other people on the internet, he’s not the nicest when it comes to photo’s and signing.

I would have rejected them. I’m paying whatever I owe to the hotel. They can wait!

• suckit

my legs are all soft right now

No no no. Wait. I wouldn’t have rejected him. But he was busy checking out so he had to…

them*

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao @ the attempt of a group picture.

• Smooth

If I was Justin Bieber I would have acted much ruder to those annoying bitches.

Helloo

Voice of reason said:

@W

That must be annoying.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’ve seen so much hate for Selena recently.

People need to calm their tits, I mean, even if she wasn’t with Justin. He still wouldn’t date any of you little fangirls.

And she’s not copying Miley in any way. I don’t even know why people think that.

i agree with you! And she doesnt deserve the death threats! Im a fan of Jb but i dont care who hes dating, and if he was dating someone then im happy that hes happy. Like wtf is wrong with these ppl. Hes not gonna date them soo… he even said he wouldnt date a fan thats like “OH MY GOD ITS JUSTIN BIEBER” maybe just a fan that likes his music. so they need to CHILL

Hey guys… Please help me? im trying to meet Jb but i need your help. click the link above ^ and under the username it will say need an account? Click that and signup. Its free and blahh. Theres ga…mes, contests, you can talk to ppl and byada yada yada. Please send this around too. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Thank you! Spread the word!

• mels

1) she does copy from miley even the media have said it.
    ——————
    That chick called me up yesterday and started bitching at me.

LMFAO

iSarcasticING you are the rudest person on here. You told that girl yesterday to go kill herself! You should take a chill pill and be nicer.

Why am I even awake. I need to wake up for school in 6 hours

• iSarcasticING

I’m not rude. I don’t flip out at every “littleling” and I didn’t meant to insult her on her life. I was just stating a fact.

You do flip out on every little thing. Yesterday she just said you don’t like Bieber and that was a fact and you started a whole rant about it.

• BabyYoureAFirework

You are the one who needs to calm your tits. Yes i did say that, but i still talk to my friends about Justin. But you need stop insulting me. You realize people kill them selves from internet hate? How would you feel if I killed myself cuz of your rudeness? SO STOP NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN and this time im reporting you.

• Smooth

Anons stop calling Jordon rude, you’re just fueling the hate flame.

• Gearsarealwaysturning
  • BabyYoureAFirework

DONT FUCKING SAY THATS A FACT WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE. OKAY

• suckit

*eats popcorn with bored expression*

@W

That must be annoying.

Lol, it is.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Why am I even awake. I need to wake up for school in 6 hours
    LOL go to bed.
    OceanUP is not as important as your health and education….
    Well maybe more important than your education.

• BabyYoureAFirework

how the fuck do i email ou?

Well I’m out.

LOL go to bed.
    OceanUP is not as important as your health and education….
    Well maybe more important than your education.

and health…JS

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Calm down. Just be the bigger person and stop replying.

• erica

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! “no one wanted a picture with selena” LMFAO!!! thats cuz no one likes her!! the only reason she gets some fame these days is bc of justin. :) thts ma booyy

BabyYoureAFirework said:

I never called you anything, not even a “bitch” which is my most common word, and you report me? Wow. I know people kill themselves because of what people say on the internet, but I know you’re not one of them. I just know okay, you don’t have the personalty to just go kill yourself. And yes, I would feel sad and a little guilty if you did kill yourself. I’m not a heartless douche bag.

LOL go to bed.
    OceanUP is not as important as your health and education….
    Well maybe more important than your education.

_________________

Even if I get off OU, I’ll still be on twitter/tumblr :l Oh well

you are what i would call a “dumbass” get of the computer

Bye, W!!!! <3

….

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

LOL go to bed.
    OceanUP is not as important as your health and education….
    Well maybe more important than your education.

_________________

Even if I get off OU, I’ll still be on twitter/tumblr :l Oh well
    What’s your Twitter? I’ll follow you.

• Smooth

Stop hating on Selena. Sure she may have no talent and chipmunk cheeks, but she is still a sweet girl.

• mileykicksass

iSarcasticING don’t forget about what you told that user yesterday! You said:

Get a gun so someone can shoot you

Find the highest builing and jump off of it

When you knew that person had issues going on in their life.

you are what i would call a “dumbass” get of the computer

—————–

iSarcasticING don’t forget about what you told that user yesterday! You said:

Get a gun so someone can shoot you

Find the highest builing and jump off of it

When you knew that person had issues going on in their life.

Are you stalking me? o.O I apologized for what I said, you know?

a

I didnt notice. my bad

K.

“that was SO mean. like omg. that was soooo mean!” -_- if u weren’t fucking stalking him maybe he wouldn’t of REJECTED YOU! fucking beliebers

What did he do to your friends?

• BabyYoureAFirework

Oh please, all you do is bash him. leave him alone, if he doesn’t wanna take a picture he doesn’t have too. justin is the sweetest person. i’ve never seen anyone besides demi bring a fan on stage every concert

• Haley

ACTUALLY. The Jonas Brothers brought a fan on stage every show for YEARS. I love how you all think Justin is SO original, but his look, hair, music, and personality isn’t original. There’s nothing original or special about him. And on top of that, he thinks he’s fucking king and ignores ALL of his fans. Did you see how long him and Selena were standing there waiting for their car? A LONG time enough time to take picture with all 10-20 girls who were waiting. And yeah most celebrities DON’T ignore their fans like that. But you ‘beliebers’ have it through your thick immature skulls that all celebrities do that, when they don’t. Justin is just a certified dick.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

People act like celebrities are fucking robots, they have lives. They can’t just hang around taking pictures and signing autographs all day.

Justin is sweet? LOL! Not from what I have heard.

Voice of reason said:
    Helloo
    We’re both rockin’ black and white pictures of people who aren’t from Disney.
    *high five*

• BabyYoureAFirework

i cant wait till nsn is downloadable or on youtube. so many hot gifs. best performance was one time.

• mels

Agree!! People don’t understand that they’re just average, everyday people!! The only difference is their career!

• BabyYoureAFirework

Justin is sweet? LOL! Not from what I have heard.

He is

When I met Justin he shoved me because I wanted a picture.

Helloo

HI!! <3

He is

*cough*

• mels

When I met Justin he shoved me because I wanted a picture.

Lol are you joking??

• BabyYoureAFirework

When I met Justin he shoved me because I wanted a picture.

are you lying? were there a lot of people around or just you?

• SellyloverCAC

Justin is a good person, but not beliebers!
    i love Selena, and i dont wanna that this girls , says thigs bad of my Selena ;D

BabyYoureAFirework said:

For one thing you said “never” instead of “ever”. Learn how to spell, please. Plus, that whole comment was:

bull shit

Also my bestfriend asked for a picture and he said “ew fat people” I hate him.

• Chevellyy

First ;)

Still wondering why she ignored those girls though..

________________

And then if there’s one fan saying they were rude, they get a load of hate from it. No one is lovely 24/7 -_-

• BabyYoureAFirework

For one thing you said “never” instead of “ever”. Learn how to spell, please.
    Plus, that whole comment was:
    bull shit

i meant to say never. what the fuck are you talking about? and first off, telling me to spell correctly? uhm you were the one who couldn’t spell EXCUSE right

CAROLINE DON’T REPLY.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Also my bestfriend asked for a picture and he said “ew fat people” I hate him.

Lol no he didn’t shut up

• mels

Also my bestfriend asked for a picture and he said “ew fat people” I hate him.

Well now I’m just going to assume that you are, in fact, joking lol

Shit too late.

Jonas fans stop hating Justin, it’s not his fault that Jonas aren’t that popular nowadays.

Voice of reason said:
    Helloo
    We’re both rockin’ black and white pictures of people who aren’t from Disney.
    *high five*

Hi hun. I see, you’re getting into the swing of OU. And so it appears, who’s in your icon? (:

• Untouchable

no one wanted a picture with Selena.

_______

lolz..that sounds so harsh.

• iSarcasticING

BabyYoureAFirework please jump out of that pool of delusional Beliebers you’ve obviously been hanging with. He’s not that nice.

CAROLINE DON’T REPLY.

No he’s pissing me off. thinking he knows everything when he doesn’t.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Also my bestfriend asked for a picture and he said “ew fat people” I hate him.

________________

Someone already tried spreading that lie last year. At least be original

• SellyloverCAC

Please Beliebers !
    Let my Selena in peace!
    she’s my idol, and the idol of another girls , i’m not telling things bad about justin!
    please let Selena!
    I’m Sellylover, and Jonatica!
    let us!

________________

True story! It’s like a celebrity has one bad day and is rude once, and they’re all of the sudden labeled a diva

the reason why beliebers don’t like selena is because of that right there she could at LEAST say hi to them and not stand around like a snobby little bitch ! She has fans of her own and justin would NEVER ignore them at all smdh

• BabyYoureAFirework

why are you the only one who says my full username? and you can’t tell me what to do

• xSweetCandyxx

I love this couple.

Are you stalking me? o.O I apologized for what I said, you know?

You shouldn’t have said those things in the first place!

Lol Mels I’m still here! Damn this site and it’s addictiveness lol

• mileykicksass

Lol Mels I’m still here! Damn this site and it’s addictiveness lol

Oh……..well way to fake me out!!!!!!!!

There is absolutely no reason to be mean to someone on the internet. There is no point!

Smooth said:

Lol can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic rn But she is talented at acting. Not phenomenal, but still good for a Disney star.

Even if I get off OU, I’ll still be on twitter/tumblr :l Oh well
    What’s your Twitter? I’ll follow you.

__________________

http://twitter.com/#!/PerryCyrus :) I’ll follow you too

• iSarcasticING

Firework, I’m sorry if I was bullying you. And, I’m sorry for saying things about your life that I know are probably false.

subway is sooooo good.

• BabyYoureAFirework

umm..FYI Selena was famous BEFORE the Biebes…just saying. get ur facts straight before you try to make a statement.

Good comment, anon!!!

apology accepted. sorry for just being annoying and immature

• iSarcasticING

Are you stalking me? o.O I apologized for what I said, you know?

You shouldn’t have said those things in the first place!

What do you want, a cookie?

apology accepted. sorry for just being annoying and immature

Thank you.

dead

@Beautifuldirtyrich

• iSarcasticING

Oh wow, as soon as the fight blows over, nobody talks. You all are fake. jk

• iSarcasticING

Firework, what’s with the gifs?

• mels

YAY no fight….ok, let’s get this post poppin

• BabyYoureAFirework

Firework, what’s with the gifs?

just posting katy for fun. no ones talking, might as well

Aaaaannnndddddd….we’re dead

wow……..epic deadness

@w followed back :p

LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jblover98

u guys r such a good cupple

• iSarcasticING

I bet everyone left because of the fight. :P

Hi Mary.

• Smooth

He’s an actor from the movie “A single man”. You know, the one with Colin Firth?

• BabyYoureAFirework

if i want to think he’s nice i will. it’s called an

opinion

Selena is a bitch! She always covers her face when she is out with Justin. Are you so ashamed of him? Stop hiding! People know who you are.

bull shit

And I learned how to spell, now it’s your turn. Plus, that’s grammatically incorrect. Sorry babe.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Ugh OU should of posted the guy from ONTD’s story about meeting them. It was cuter xD

• Smooth

Can iSarcasticING and BabyYourAFirework stop fighting please? There’s no need.

• idkMyBFFjill

Way to go, Mary, get on when i need to leave, lol. Ill be on tonight i think.

Hi Bijoux.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Does it really matter if I say your full name? I just type the full name because I want to. Gosh.

DON’T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN!…..lol hate that song

• mels

They both ignored the people because they were trying to have a private moment. Nobody asked for a picture with her, so she wasn’t ignoring anybody. If she jumped in the picture, you would be like “why’s that bitch think anybody wants to talk to her? they want justin” she’s gonna get criticized no matter what she does from haters, so why not cut her a break?

• w

They were obviously in a rush here. And did you not read the post? No one asked for a pic. And Justin did ignore his fans jsyk.

• BabyYoureAFirework

i’ve never seen anyone besides demi bring a fan on stage every concert. < --- i have ever anyone, makes no sense. this is not correct? why cuz i don't capitalize? i don't want to nor do i have too and if i want to spell wrong i will. you're not my english teacher

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao, iSarcasticING attacks my grammar when we fight too bb

• iSarcasticING

Firework, you’re always saying “can we just accept people’s opinions” when you bite at everyone that doesn’t express a completely positive comment about Justin.

HI!! <3
    ---

Hi bb

Awww…cute gif!!!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

IA. And he was a total fanboy too :)

omg,jordan if you dare reply i will fuckin slap you with ham and shot you

Smooth said:

Ah, good taste. Are you watching the Awards?

People are saying this is Justin Bieber’s tumblr. There is no proof. All this person does is post pictures of their shoes. Anyone can have those shoes. They never post a full face picture.

i have never said that. ever

suckit said:
    DON’T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN!…..lol hate that song

________________

It’s so tacky, even for gaga

• w

Mary I hope you get on Twitter during the Oscars :)

BabyYoureAFirework said:

i’ve never seen anyone besides demi bring a fan on stage every concert. <— i have ever anyone, makes no sense. this is not correct? why cuz i don’t capitalize? i don’t want to nor do i have too and if i want to spell wrong i will. you’re not my english teacher

What the fuck? I can’t even read that.

• Untouchable

DON’T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN!…..lol hate that song
    ________

me too.me too

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Way to go, Mary, get on when i need to leave, lol. Ill be on tonight i think.

(;

• BabyYoureAFirework

why do you always feel the need to fight with me? leave me alone. you reply to me and it’s annoying. you’re the reason people over the internet kill them selves cuz you talk BS about them and to their face

• idkMyBFFjill

Twitter keeps breaking on me

w said:
    Mary I hope you get on Twitter during the Oscars :)

Of course I will. (:

It’s so tacky, even for gaga

yup
    it has a great message but…ya know;
    it’s terrible;

i have never said that. ever

Yes, you have. Maybe not in those exact words because I don’t stalk you, but you have said something along those lines.

• Smooth

Ah, good taste. Are you watching the Awards?
    Maybe. Still sad that Christopher Nolan got snubbed… like he does every year.

• Smooth

TIME TO MIGRATE, NEW SELENA POST OR NEW NICK POST.

• jazzie

yay the fights over :D

• mels

TIME TO MIGRATE, NEW SELENA POST OR NEW NICK POST.

NEW NICK POST! *just cause I was actually at that performance and I’m proud haha*

Is that Miranda Kerr? o_____O

—————

Yeah…I like her with dark hair better

MIGRATE TO NICK POST!

• LetsJumpTheSun

I’d rather take a picture with Selena… my opinion.

• LetsJumpTheSun

I’d rather take a picture with Selena… my opinion.

they’re so cute :D

h

Voice of reason said:

w said:
    Mary I hope you get on Twitter during the Oscars :)

Of course I will. (:
    Good. Live commentary? Yes? Yes :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

IA. And he was a total fanboy too :)

___________________

100x better than this fangirls. He was so excited to meet Selena it was adorable :3

• Smooth

WHY CANT MILEY FANS AND BELIEBERS BE FRIENDS????????????????

• Voice of reason

I love how I never comment about the actual post anymore. -sigh- Where is my head…

Ahem. Bieber and Selena are cute in my opinion, but I grow weary of these repetitive posts.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

If you call this mean, you haven’t seen me in real life before. But that’s beside the point, I’m not being mean to you. I’m just expressing my OPINION and you’re attacking me for it.

• BabyYoureAFirework

actually, you attacked me first. you always do, for no reason AT ALL. i really hope OU bans you

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

WHY CANT MILEY FANS AND BELIEBERS BE FRIENDS????????????????

__________________

I thought they got along? And it was just beliebers & jonas fans that wanted to rip each other’s guts out

LALALALA…..so,school tommorow.yup…..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

so, is everyone here?.

• mels

WHY CANT MILEY FANS AND BELIEBERS BE FRIENDS????????????????

Why can’t all fans be friends!? I’ve wondered this forever lol I don’t understand all the competition and hate on anybody who is not a person’s favorite celeb

• BabyYoureAFirework

OH and if you are worse in real life, you must have NO friends at all

omg,jordan if you dare reply i will fuckin slap you with ham and shot you
    Don’t get mad, Mary.
    Just get rad!

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Okay, seriously? A gif? Immature. I didn’t attack you first, all I said was that Justin isn’t nice when it comes to meeting fans and you jumped me like a pack of hyenas.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

so, is everyone here?.

Mhmmm….hi!!

Voice of reason said:

You are not of this generation.

a

• Voice of reason

Mary I hope you get on Twitter during the Oscars :)

Of course I will. (:
    Good. Live commentary? Yes? Yes :)

Lol, well when it comes to specific nominations it’s best to keep me away from a keyboard. (;

a

b

• Smooth

Because of the crazy fans. If you don’t LOVE their favorite celebrity they hate you.

• Hgolucky

Just imagine trying to do the walk of shame, in the same clothes you were wearing the day before, at a hotel in front of screaming fan girls. Pretty awkward (to say the least)…and I think Justin handled it better than most people would have in that position.

• BabyYoureAFirework

i didnt reply to YOU it was to everyone who was saying stuff so sit down and shut the fuck up. and if i wanna post a gif i will. im younger than you do you think im gonna be as mature as you? NO.

Guys stop :/

suckit said:
    omg,jordan if you dare reply i will fuckin slap you with ham and shot you

*shoot

• Voice of reason

Lol, I always forget that’s there is two Mary’s.
    :P

• idkMyBFFjill

suckit said:

a

b
    ====
    omg..we are not playing this game. c.

Guys stop :/

get him banned and i will

• w

Omg Mary I just remembered you’re in Cali. Are the awards live for you guys?

• Voice of reason

You are not of this generation.

Tell me something that I don’t know.

bam

• BabyYoureAFirework

WILL ISARCASTING AND BABYYOURAFIREWORK PLEASE STOP. WE DO NOT FIGHT IN THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY, WE HAVE CALM ARGUMENTS.

thats not helping.

====
    omg..we are not playing this game. c.

haha
    sorry i got bored:)

Firework, is he giving the middle finger in that icon?? lol

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Oh my god, your icon just shows how immature you are. I don’t even know why I waste my time replying to you. Were done, have a nice evening.

you cant take jokes lol

• mels

Tell me something that I don’t know

Selena reference ; )

Firework, is he giving the middle finger in that icon?? lol

yeah

• Smooth

You are not of this generation.

Tell me something that I don’t know.
    I bet you’ll be happy when they create time machines.

• iSarcasticING

I wish someone would ban Firework and her IP address from this website.

Guys stop :/

get him banned and i will
    Banned though? Them be fighting words. Just stop replying to each other, go on Tumblr, watch some Justin videos etc. Just take your mind off it bb.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I wish someone would ban Firework and her IP address from this website.

• iSarcasticING

at least this post is alive.

iSarcasticING said:
    I wish someone would ban Firework and her IP address from this website.

Some might say the same about you.

• suckit

i feel like i’m in elementary school:/

Just ignore each others comments if you hate them.