Lady Gaga BORN THIS WAY Music Video

Its lady gaga, thats for sure. Idk kinda wired video. But what else can you think of getting from lady gaga?.

• nownlaterz

………………Who is “capital H-I-M“?

• taylorllama

1. disgusting
    2. too long
    3. but on some clothes!

• hotlikefireworks

….That was weird. As always. I’m annoyed by her now. She’s a freak.

• MileyIsBestest

Nothing great about her or this shitty video.

• LITTLEMONSTER

THI IS ART BITHCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

limelighter said:
    There’s a lot of Illuminati and secret society signs in here (especially the goat thing cause she does the sign of a goat demon in many of her music videos) but aside from that I liked it :P
    She even looked kinda pretty in a weird way at some parts o_O
    The births were kinda gross though -____-

You have to learn more about Illuminati signs before writing craps.

This is like a bad sci-fi movie.

1- That was disturbing :S
    2-She’s skinny(in a good way) , i envy her
    3-umm the dancing part didn’t suck
    4-it was nice but creepy and disturbing
    5-loved the song =)

i hate her
    illu !
    Fucking Christian! You are so stupid: get your ass of the computer, go to the library (you know, the room with a lot of books), read and learn about Illuminati. Bye.

• pceloveguitar

wtf

• Entertainmentlove

3 things…
    1st: she’s got one hot body.
    2nd: first 2 minutets = weird
    3rd: she’s simply phenomenal <
    where you bron in space ?

HAHAHAHAHA
    YOU MADE MY DAY WITH THE LAST PART
    “now go watch hannah montana”

• omgitsnickjonas

what the fuck!??!?!?!? they were like pulling her out of a vag.. tahats some weird shit.

• limelighter

She even looked kinda pretty in a weird way at some parts o_O
    The births were kinda gross though -____-

You have to learn more about Illuminati signs before writing craps.

I know about the Illuminati and I know the goat thing isn’t apart of them but she does the sign of Basphemet (this demon thing with a goat head and man body) a lot and just felt I should mention it somewhere in there :/

That was fucked up.

• taylorsromeo

nownlaterz said:
    ………………Who is “capital H-I-M”?

Depends on what’s your religion.
    For me H-I-M is God.

• Xanna

love it!
    she looks beautful and tanning (like in poker face) love tanning gaga *-*

• taylorsromeo

Anonymous1 said:
    lol Illuminati isn’t real! Jesus you people are so gullible. Gaga and every other artist who does these things knows you will talk. They’re all attention whores.

Lady Gaga doesn’t need attention you idiot.

• taylorsromeo

nownlaterz said:
    Same here but i can’t help but wonder what she means by that o.o

God

God

• suckit

you know what bothers me the most?how she’s half naked.i really don’t wanna see that shit and this video;s disturbing anyways

• taylorsromeo

Anonymous1 said:
    Everything she does is for attention

SHE DOES NOT NEED ATTENTION CAUSE SHE ALREADY HAS IT, EVERYBODY LOVES HER BECAUSE SHE IS DIFFERENT! OKAY BITCH?
    Now go watch Hannah Montana!

• taylorsromeo

HAHAHAHAHA
    YOU MADE MY DAY WITH THE LAST PART
    “now go watch hannah montana”

• I-LOVE-KSTEWART

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THIS ITS AN AMAZING VIDEO.. AND IT MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD ACCEPT YOURSELF JUST HOW YOU WERE BORN.. SHE IS AWESOME BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T CARES ABOUT ALL OF THIS STUPID COMMENTS UR ALL SAYING .. !!.. OKAY SHE IS WEIRD BUT SHE HAS PERSONALITY !!

• SunshineAllTheTime

Was really weird as always

• Anonymous1

• Anonymous1

Everything she does is for attention

I LOVE this video. Creative + original. Pure art.

ROFLMAOOO ME TOO.

ROFLMAOOO ME TOO.

i hate her
    illu !

• limelighter

She even looked kinda pretty in a weird way at some parts o_O
    The births were kinda gross though -____-

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

this is some fucked up shit

• nownlaterz

taylorsromeo said:

nownlaterz said:
    ………………Who is “capital H-I-M”?
    Depends on what’s your religion.
    For me H-I-M is God

Same here but i can’t help but wonder what she means by that o.o

• Margotpeeters

she always pretends like shes some f*cking alien or something special or something…
    shes just a human and she can sing but she is starting to piss me off. I mean shes like a hooker on stage

• Sahina

such a disturbing music video. especially the opening.
    and she looks mega freaky with those things on her face.

3 things…
    1st: she’s got one hot body.
    2nd: first 2 minutets = weird
    3rd: she’s simply phenomenal <3

• monica367

whoa, her videos are a bit intense for me to b honest :p but they are very good! except for alejandro… that one freaked me out! lol she still looks good as a skull haha

• monica367

and for the ignorants that are just insulting her: that’s the whole freakin point of the song SHE WAS BORN THAT WAY so shut it! if u dont like her well go to another site and stop posting useless comments in oceanup

you just cant understand her stfu!!

• okGo

i dont like gaga, but i cant help but love the dancing in the vid lol

This video sucks!
    Gaga is ugly and weird!
    Enough with the crying for attention!

No egg? Now I’m dissapointed.

• BangBang

I’m kinda getting tired of Lady Gaga ( Yes monsters, kill me)! I mean the whole video I was like ‘wth’ and ‘pshhh’ . I mean the first few times it was alright but now it’s getting boring. js

LOL at all the people are can’t understand what Lady Gaga is trying to say.
    The song is all about loving yourself and not letting people bring you down and the video shows that perfectly. She isn’t making excuses and she is not doing it for attention. If you were a FAN you would understand. She was bullied in school when she was younger and this her telling herself and her fans to not those people bring you down. It is also a shout out to the gay community and their fight for equality.
    Sorry she is not singing in a bowling alley like Justin Bieber, being pointless and makes ART and gives her song meaning that are clearly too deep for some people.Its long because when she makes music videos, she likes to make them into films to make them special. Gaga put alot of time and effort into this and it is nothing short of amazing.

Sorry I just had to get that out.

THIS IS PURE SHIT !!! FUCK GAGA! SHE IS JUST A MACHINE MONEY THAT TRIES TO WASH EVERYBODY’S BRAIN!!!!

OMG, SHE’S FUCKING PERFECT

• TheOne

I like this video, the song actually matches the video.Thank you gaga. this was probably one of the most normal music videos you’ve done in a while.

fuck up!

• oxoemmaoxo

SHIT ASS SONG. NOW SHIT VIDEO.
    GAGA I LIKE YOU BUT YOU FAILED WITH ALEJANDRO AND THIS. LIKE THE REST THO.

SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK

Haha, you’re awesome. Thanks for sticking up for Lady Gaga. I got pissed off reading these comments. It’s pretty clear that these dumbasses don’t know a thing about talent. Lady Gaga is amazing

• taylorsromeo

It’s a little monster thing ;)

sighs, im unimpressed with her need to be so explicit and foul representation of birth… thats really unnecessary, she does have kids that look up to her

with this video she
    1. cut her fanbase because im sure this will get banned from many stations and ill be pissed if it isnt (vanessa carltons innocent ballet video got censored for saying “my first time, rush of blood”)

2. i dont like the concept of the song

i feel like its using the excuse of “oh i was born this way” as if who u are is something to be excused feel me like its nothing to be ashamed of or to be excused

you are who you are doesnt matter if you were “born” that way or not, theres no need to excuse yourself by saying oh i was born that way leave me alone!

theres no need for excuses! it pretty much contradicts itself

lady gagas ride will end pretty soon and shel fade into nothingness and hasbeen status, and the hour long videos are getting pretty old honey, how about getting right to the chase

i appreciate the cinematography tho but the song and the foulness of the vid dont pass

• taylorsromeo

die bitch die! the song isnt about AN EXCUSE it’s about celebrating who you are no matter what, and you say her ride is gonna end soon? SHE IS THE MOST FAMOUS POP STAR IN THE WORLD! who the fuck do you think you are to say that? bitch, gtfo.

• Ami

I LOVE her. I can’t stop watching this video. It’s perfect. Incredible song and amazing video to go along with it. It has so much meaning.

I love her “hour long videos” and whoever thinks that Lady Gaga’s ride is ending soon…just wow. Haha not even close

i dont like the weird horn spike shit on her face and shoulders but girl has a nice body. and the video was..interesting. love the song.

sick

• DearTaylor

Justin & Selena KISSING!!!!!!!!

• taylorsromeo

She wasn’t born to please you.

• Entertainmentlove

wtf she was born in space ? 0_o
    goddd lady gaga is pissing me off now

I have a quick question
    why do you keep mentioning “Illuminati”
    What does that means ? i obviously don’t get it :$

That’s pure art.