Nick Kevin Danielle Jonas Charity Golfers

kaniellenick

Nick, Kevin & Danielle Jonas posed together at the Jason Taylor Celebrity Golf Classic in Hollywood, Florida. Proceeds will benefit the Jason Taylor Foundation, Holtz Children’s Hospital and Take Stock in Children. Photo: StarTraks.

• Niousha

Are you guys really judging their height?
    can you be more pathetic
    I’ll explain how it works:
    Their parents are short & seeing their grandparents & other family members it runs in their family but still they have an average height which btw is 69.2 inches, or
    5 feet 9.2 inches
    & Nick isn’t taller he’s wearing shoes that make him taller Joe’s 5’10, Nick & Kevin are 5’9
    & moving on to Danielle
    I think she looks gorgeous she ain’t at the Oscars I like her style she doesn’t overdo it like some ppl

Mar 1, 2011 @ 03:06 am
    Niousha said:
    Are you guys really judging their height?
    can you be more pathetic
    I’ll explain how it works:
    5 feet 9.2 inches
    & moving on to Danielle

Nick is a bit taller than Joe and there is no way any Jonas is 5’10.

danielle is so ugly i always thought sooo…i never understood why people thought she was pretty she looks like a toothless racoon.

Get the feeling Nick is unattached for the moment. Just a moment, though. I’m sure Miley’s shooting Cupid bows at him right now.

• yourlove-

Mar 1, 2011 @ 02:28 am
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Wow, she really cant dress for shit.

Lol.Ikr

Niley 3.0 ain’t going to happen. Oh my God Niley fans need to move the fuck on.

• jonasrocks

I think Danielle is gorgeous! She has a natural look to her and isn’t over hollywood glam! She’s a beautiful every day classy look.
    And as for their height, they are around 5’10. Each of the boys. And Nick is the tallest now, but not by much.

• xSweetCandyxx

Nick looks sexy xD

• Bubbly-Joe

All lookin’ good.

Dani’s so pretty.

• jonascontrolme

Mar 1, 2011 @ 04:50 am
    xSweetCandyxx said:

Nick looks sexy xD
    _______

He is sexy

yeah whats going on with nick and that sam girl are they still dating?? he doesnt look so happy….i bet hes single and mad at justin and selena and wondering where miley is..

• PLS WATCH :D
  • sexonfire

dan. looks bad really

• MusicInMyAss

So cute.

No Jonas is 5’10… Nick is the tallest around 5’8-5’9 at most… Joe is 5’8 at most and Kevin is the shortest. There really doesn’t seem to be much difference in their heights so the height difference between them is like 1 inch or less.

jjj

nick daaamnnn;D

Is Danielle loosing weight? .. or is this pic edited?!!??

• star19

Dani is so skinny. :D

Ew

The 3 of them look FUGLY!!!
    The Jonas as a band are pretty much over now.
    Nick is the only one that could have a bright future in the music business.

Danielle is really ugly.

She wears lots of makeups and has her hair done all the time plus the nice cloths so she usually looks alright but in reality she is UGLY!

Poor Kevin.

Go here,reach the water with the mouse and the water will flow. Very beautiful.

I’m not being rude, she is pretty. But she has a bloody big/pointy chin!

• Danger-ous

Mar 1, 2011 @ 06:46 am
    This. I am 5’10” and have stood by all 3 of them and none are eye level. Joe was once, but that’s when he had his shit kicking boots on in 2009.

Love her, but not the most flattering picture of Dani I’ve seen.

cute

• MissSarah

Mar 1, 2011 @ 10:47 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Where’s e’rrybody?

~~~~~

Its deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad .:(

ikr? what happened to OU?

Dramamamama going on with the Tumblr -_-

• MissSarah

weareinfinite said:

Dramamamama going on with the Tumblr -_-
    awwww i love ur icon <3

awwww i love ur icon <3

---

<3 Thanks.

Nick and Sam are over. The dog moved on

• Disco.Is.Dead

ikr? what happened to OU?
    ~~~

I dunno,
    im gonna say school hahaha

• Voice of reason

\_(“/)_/

MARY! :)

Nick and Samantha are cute, but I loved Nick and Nicole.

• Nate28

Joe looks good! I like his hair longer! He doesn’t have the legs for shorts though, imo.

…Really?

• WYLMITE?

You’re high.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

boreeed

• Gearsarealwaysturning

agreed.

• Danger-ous

What secret windown are y’all looking into and seeing Joe in shorts? Can I peek?

• Delilah_Marie

Whoa,when did Dani get so thin? She looked normal before. Here she looks like a skeleton. D:

SOO DEAAAAD
    all of yall better be on for icon theme week -.-

Sorry, NOT a Niley fan. Just making an observation. Think they are a terrible mismatch. But their lives, not mine.

• oxoemmaoxo

Don’t really care.

• MissSarah

i think thats the only post i liked yet. im so annoyed of Jelena, those little shake it up brats etc.

i love dani and she was always that thin. she was never standing on the red carpet with hot pants so nobody could take a picture of her when she was standing like that. now it just looks like she lost a lot of weight. but i think she is beautiful. she know where her place is and doesnt dress like a wannabe hollywood chick. i love her and think shes perfect for kevin.

and about their height. i noticed a few times that the jonas legs are pretty short but their torso is longer. im always thinking of this photo.

• oxoemmaoxo

She needs to put some weight on. :O

• Disco.Is.Dead

her and selena should go on a dinner date, often

• MissSarah

She needs to put some weight on. :O

i think shes thin by nature. i know many people who wanna put some weight on and eat a lot. but they cant.

• Shamie.Says.Hey

They both have a bit of Joe in em, Nick’s got his style (Shoes) and Kevin’s got a mini moe going thur!

NICK JONAS UNF!!!

shes actually gorgeous. but she looks really skinny…. but i still love her it just want to forse feed her a big mac.

• nownlaterz

Dani’s beautiful :)

lol nicks head looks big

• CaamiJonas

OMG!! EVERYDAY NICK IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE PREVIOUS <3 THIS PIC IS SO LOVELY <3

• JOBRO

danielle’s gotten way too skinny.

Danielle looks so skinny

well i didn’t know

• putlimeinthecoconut

I seriously dont believe any of the regulars are writing that… They are too awesome. (; lmfao.

• putlimeinthecoconut

well i didn’t know

YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW.

well i didn’t know

YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW.

lol.

• Voice of reason

KARSIE MY LOVE.

Nick looks really good. Kanielle looks fug.

• FightingDragons

Nick and Kevin are asdfghjkl hot.
    Danielle needs to eat something….

Person I’ve Never Met ♥

karsie dont worry and jen we love u

• KevinJayRockss

danielle is so pretty! kevin is lucky to have her…all of u haters can go fuck yourselfs

She looks like… shit. lol.
    Sorry, :\ but she’s not all that pretty!

Are you kidding someone give something to eat. A. Danielle she looks soo skinny. Creepy

ALL THE JONAS BOYS ARE 5’9! I think Kev is a bit shorter though, Nick tallest

• putlimeinthecoconut

Wow, she really cant dress for shit.

Disco, you should change your name to Oceanup.Is.Dead :p

\_(“/)_/
    ~~~~

I know this may sound weird
    but every time i see your icon, im in aw about how flawless her eyebrows and eyelashes are

Disco, you should change your name to Oceanup.Is.Dead :p
    ~~~~

hahaha, ohmygod
    good one, and yeaah :S
    It would make much more sense :S

• Peace’n’Love

any one here?

any one here?
    ~~~

Barely

• Voice of reason

@Disco.is.dead

Lol aww, me too. That’s one of the reasons I adore this icon, timeless beauty.

• MissSarah

Nick and Sam are over. The dog moved on
    wow. i really liked her. but im also wondering these days if they are over becuz the question on the live chat if this girl could be his gf. i know he was kinda joking but idk if hed make this joke if wouldnt be single.

• TeenageDream

Nick and Sam are over. The dog moved on

if my boyfriend was a famous heartthrob and he was doing a live show and someone asked him to be his girlfriend, and he said sure – i wouldnt give a shit. seriously, its a random fan.

• MissSarah

Disco.Is.Dead said:

ikr? what happened to OU?
    ~~~

I dunno,
    im gonna say school hahaha
    lol. my timezone sucks. im always missing the big news on OU.

• Voice of reason

JENNAH.

• weareinfinite

Mary, OULOLSANDFAILS IS BEING A BITCH.

Jsyk..

• weareinfinite

I’m just like come at me bro.

• Peace’n’Love
  • weareinfinite

Anonymous asked: “Jenna looks like a bimbo her hair is gross. Does she bleach it? she looks like a whore with a ugly tan wow shes gross and ugly.”

-___-

• MissSarah

lol what are u guys even talkin about

• mileykicksass

Hello

~~~

oh god
    Obviously
    they booked the room together
    probably stay in it together
    :S

• MissSarah

mileykicksass said:

Hello
    hi nice icon lol

Hello

~~~

Heeey

ROSIE

• Voice of reason

@Jennah

That wasn’t him those were his followers. I asked him a question and surprisingly I got a better response then expected.

I don’t really think much of it, and neither should you hun. Let them spin their wheel of hate. It shouldn’t effect you. Really.

And, when I said ‘them’ I meant the anons running their dry mouths.

• Disco.Is.Dead

And, when I said ‘them’ I meant the anons running their dry mouths.
    ~~~

Lmao, you actually are ike
    A voice of reason ;)

• mileykicksass

Wait it’s oulolsandfails causing all this hate -.-

• weareinfinite

BUT I’M NOT A BIMBO D: AND I HAVE TANNED SKIN, K?

• Voice of reason

mileykicksass said:
    Wait it’s oulolsandfails causing all this hate -.-

No, not him. Anons(his followers) are writting him about you, Xoe and Jen. They’re claiming that you are all annoying. They’re all venting their hate for people they don’t even know.

Don’t blame OUfailsandLols, it’s not him.

• mileykicksass

weareinfinite said:

-___-

• mileykicksass
  • mileykicksass

I’ll be back later, bye

UNF I love him <3

Ikr? He’s too hot. One sec.

I’ll be back later, bye
    ~~~

Byeee <3

Discoisdead ._.

Discoisdead ._.

~~~

Nyahahaha
    yeees ? :)

I’m bored. And home sick :\

I’m bored. And home sick :\

~~~

Ein, me tooo :(
    but im on spring break

this pic is so stretched haha

• Madisonx

I love Nick’s shoes, and love how they went out to FL to play for charity :)

Is nick taller then kevin?

Ein, me tooo :(
    but im on spring break

:O You’re not doing anything for spring break? I’m going to disneyland in two weeks (:

• thedarksunshine

The Jonas boys are looking so attractive nowadays… :o

~~~~

Awn ! HAVE FUUN :)
    I was away for the past two weeks
    its my last week and im sick
    but im gonna hang at my friends house most of the week :P

• ilovepeacock

K.

Disco, a coconut up your butt? o.O

wait wait wait. WHAT? OULOLZANDFAILS IS BACK??!??

Disco, a coconut up your butt? o.O

~~~

Lmfao
    my friends keep pissing me off because they know i DESPISE this song/video so they keep sending it no me ~.~

• Danni_styles

i NO SHES SO MUCH PWEETYER THEM THIS BUT IN THIS PIC SHES BUTTERZ X

@crazylady they’re all short

btw danielle usually looks a lot prettier than this

LOL LOOOK WHOS BACK FAIL TUMBLR

WE KNOW

• putlimeinthecoconut

LOL DIS BITCH…

• putlimeinthecoconut

Disco, a coconut up your butt? o.O]

awkward moment.

xD

• crazylady

Is nick taller then kevin?

duh

yeah Kevin’s kinda short.

• Danger-ous

Mar 1, 2011 @ 09:06 am
    Joe who?

I don’t know why, but your comment made me laugh about Joe’s boots.

Nick Jonas is 5’7 with shoes!!! I met him so I know!

Its the angle of this pic that makes nick look so much taller. There’s another pic of this and Nick is so much smaller

Niley 3.0 ain’t going to happen ever! Nick is with Samantha and Miley is with Josh

I love that Nick wears more teenagery shoes now. I am also confused about his and Sam’s relationship. He has had several opportunities to fly out there and everytime I think he has, he pops up in NY, Fl and CA. I am figuring if he doesn’t go in the next few weeks it is probably over. If it is no biggy, never much of a fan of Sam, but happy for Nick to have found someone, but he is just a kid, a busy one at that whose first love will be music for a long time, we know that comes first and at his age it should. He should do what he loves right now and have fun while doing it.

• WYLMITE?

People are so rude.

Get a fucking life instead of calling every single person out there ‘fugly’.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Danielle is really ugly.

Poor Kevin.

Shallow bitch. I would like to see a picture of you here. And she is not ugly, she is really pretty in my eyes.

I bet kevin doesn’t really care if she is ugly or whatever, he loves her and vice versa. Stop being so shallow, it will help you in life.

• SellyismygirlCrush