Justin Bieber’s HAIR SOLD FOR $40,668

Justin Bieber‘s hair sold for $40,668 at Ebay auction & will be donated to animal rescue organization The Gentle Barn Foundation and the winning bidder will get to meet Justin the next time he appears on The Ellen Show.

According to domestic box office numbers (via Box Office Mojo), ‘Justin Bieber: Never Say Never’ has earned $63,300,218 to date, making it the third-highest-grossing documentary of all time. Ahead of him: ‘March Of The Penguins’ $77 million & ‘Fahrenheit 9/11 $119 million.

Esperanza Spalding to The View on if she experienced Belieber hate: ‘I didn’t. We went to Japan & I heard about it from friends, I didn’t see it or hear it. There was so much other stuff; going on at the Grammys. Justin Bieber & I weren’t the only ones there.’

• SpanishLullaby

$40000 on hair!! Well, I guess if I had all that money to blow on whatever, I’d want it to go to charity, and if I was a Belieber, I may as well get a little something too. I’m glad it’s going to a good cause (but I still think that’s ridiculous!)

I’d just donate myself, not buy Bieber’s hair.

• milenator

the hell they gonna do with that hair its gonna be completely worthless in a couple of years
    Esperanza Spalding could care less about stupid beliebers
    gaw I really hate that word belieber who the hell invented that word

• iSarcasticING

That’s way to much for HAIR. -_- God, people these days.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I know you love Justin but, I hope you weren’t stupid enough to buy a ziploc of hair for $40,000…being serious lol. But of course someone was stupid enough I guess…
    ~~~

Hahaha, nonono
    im not THAT insane
    I have much more useful things to buy with that kind of money
    unless I had a cloning machine …That would be a whole other story

at least the money went to a good cause

OU, why you so dead?

Omg

Disco.Is.Dead said:

~~~

Hahaha, nonono
    im not THAT insane
    I have much more useful things to buy with that kind of money
    unless I had a cloning machine …That would be a whole other story
    -*-
    LMAO..I can see you surrounded by a dozen Biebers right now, with your nose in their hair lol…

i WISH WE COULD PUT NOTES FOR ou PEOPLE

~~~~

Hahah, that would be epic
    my life would be complete
    I wouldnt let them out of this house though :S tehe

i WISH WE COULD PUT NOTES FOR ou PEOPLE
    ~~~

What do you mean ?

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol sorry cannot forget that expression… like seriously.

• asmoothcriminal

Ugh, I feel so bad for the bielbers that aren’t crazy. Every bieleber is under the insane category…like this lunatic who buys his hair.

• iSarcasticING

we should make a tiny chat.

Mar 2, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

we should make a tiny chat.

Mar 2, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

we should make a tiny chat.

asmoothcriminal said:

Secretly, they all want his hair. Back then, he was herpes free…

• Jane.in.Sane

On a side note: March of the Penguins was a really good movie..made me bawl my eyes out :’)

~~~

MTE.
    to some its like:
    I have a bieber icon
    OH, im insane, cool

an anon told be to go back to touching myself while looking at his pictures -.-

What do you mean ?
    like you put notes for users. its something from livejournal

• putlimeinthecoconut

*credit to putlimeinthecoconut bitch, and you better not forget it.

• SpanishLullaby

Karsie, is that Selena flipping them off to?

*credit to putlimeinthecoconut bitch, and you better not forget it.
    _____

……………………. /´¯/)
    ………………….,/¯ ..//
    …………………/… ./ /
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯/ ¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./…/ …./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´(..´…… ,~/’…’)
    ………\…………… ..\/…./
    ……….”…\……… . _.·´
    …………\………… ..(
    …………..\………. …\

• idkMyBFFjill

I say hello…and you don’t say hello.
    =====
    u said hello?
    oh HIII

Mar 2, 2011 @ 05:07 pm
    Voice of reason said:

HIIII ELBAAA MY AMOR!

hello, hello. Gotta go, first day of school tomorrow. Sucks…going to cry myself to sleep. Love ya :) bye
    =========
    nooo you bought nice outfits, thats all that matters. have fun!

• JaneaLynn

P.S. What does one DO with someone else’s hair? Famous or not. Put it on a shelf with a glowing light and angelic music? Smell it sometimes and pretend it’s still attached to his head?!

KARSIE. <3

VIRGIN MARY. :P Bahah! How are you dude? <3

Lol, I’m alright. I just love how me and you greet each other. IN CAPS LOCK DUDE.

Just saw your comment on Oulslols, I lol’d. It was worthy. (;

• mileykicksass

Yawn

• putlimeinthecoconut

@weareinfinite Sorry for the trolling yesterday i really did forget who i was talking to.

you’re a troll? OH LAWDY.

• AcidPinkLemonade

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Can selena not come? omg i dont want her to steal Willows thunder rofl.

—————————————–

And I don’t want to hear about them going for a romantic stroll through the City of Love or Justin buying her the freaking Eiffel Tower.

w said:
    @Mary
    Yes they were rumored together years ago. But I think it was just because of that picture lol.

They’re cute, but ever since Emily Osment started following Nick… I’ve starting stalking both of their tweets. Hehe

Gotta admit they’d be cute.

• BabyYoureAFirework

acc

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I like Niley as friends, i dont know if they can make it as a couple after all the shit they’ve been through. But i have a feeling they will be together in the end >.>
    ==================

I think Nick’ll just settle with a hot girl (like Kevin LOL) and Miley will die married to a guitar.
    …Or vice-versa. :p

• iSarcasticING

2 truths, 1 lie:

1. I’m single
    2. I made a pot explode before
    3. I witnessed a house caught on fire

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:26 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

CUTE!

• weareinfinite

I’d stan Jiley though… Just sayin’

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Oh my god, seriously?! For what? yay.
    ~~~

WORLD TOUR :)
    ——————————-
    What if Selena joins him? :/

Can selena not come? omg i dont want her to steal Willows thunder rofl.

• w

@Mary

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:28 pm
    w said:
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Did he actually flip them, though?
    Like seriously. Those pics remind of those random ‘middle finger to papz’ post OU used to do where the celeb isn’t actually flipping shit..
    He did and so did she (though hers might have been unintentional)
    ===

Okay.

iSarcasticING said:

2 truths, 1 lie:

1. I’m single
    2. I made a pot explode before
    3. I witnessed a house caught on fire
    Lie: The pot exploding??

my mom is mad at me cuz i didn’t say happy birthday to her omg

lol, why wont you say happy birthday to her?

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:28 pm

I don’t like Niley, nelena, jemi, jelena. I don’t care for hollywood couples.

i like jelena dont care about any other couple but its not like ill care if they breakup i just like them together they’re cute imo

• weareinfinite

@Jordie
    Hmm, number two is the lie.

• putlimeinthecoconut

That photo is disgusting omg.

If I saw Lady Gaga IRL
    I’d wheel away so fucking fast.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

omg stfu jelena is not overrated

They seriously are.

Now repeat after me in denial jelena stan: YES!

• Boardingschoolbabe

weareinfinite said:

I’d stan Jiley though… Just sayin’
    @jen
    Who’s the new girl in your icon? She kinda looks like a teen-y Amy Winehouse..but I feel like I should know her.

lol, why wont you say happy birthday to her?

my mom’s birthday is on march 2 and my dad’s is on feb 3 so i confuse their birthdays every year i havent seen her all day, when i woke up she was already at work then i went to school bla blah and then she came back from work right now and now omg i asked “hey mom is your birthday today or tomorrow?” and then she went upstairs. lol

• weareinfinite

You guys! I must leave in 3 minutes ._.

• putlimeinthecoconut

It doesn’t exactly have to so with the fact that I want them together. I just think that they’d be cute together. I’ve always “supported” them through being a couple, not talking, being friends, etc etc. Ill always be a Niley Supporter. ._.

• BabyYoureAFirework

acci

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol, why wont you say happy birthday to her?

LOL. You fail, you dont ask her or she would get upset that you dont know bahaha. You just find out and then pretend you knew all along. xD But Yeah omg i would find that confusing too. ;o

• BabyYoureAFirework

why cant we say ac.ci?

2 Truths and a Lie:
    1. I once found a dead ladybug in my McDonald’s fries – soaked in ketchup.
    2. My first kiss happened in the back of the bus, pushed against a window.
    3. I cannot swear for shit in real life..I have to whisper – hurts the soul

• mileykicksass

putlimeinthecoconut said:

you’re a troll? OH LAWDY.

lol

KARSIE. <3

VIRGIN MARY. :P Bahah! How are you dude? <3

Just saw your comment on Oulslols, I lol’d. It was worthy. (;

lol ikr? we have a specail caps-lock-raping bond <3 lmfao!
    Awww thank you. You are the sweetest you know that? ;P

3. I cannot swear for shit in real life..I have to whisper – hurts the soul
    ============

LOL YOU JUST DID.
    That one’s a lie.

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:36 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

why cant we say ac.ci?

i dont know

• putlimeinthecoconut

Yesterdays post was just too damn good. Makes today look shit.

SpanishLullaby said:

LMAO. I kinda wish they could tell us what words are banned on here…so we don’t lose paragraphs of things we wrote that aren’t innappropriate at all.

I know! It’s so annoying. I was trying to tell someone what I wanted to do with my life, and it banned the name. I was like seriously?
    -*-
    They really just need to get the users all a list saying what words we can’t use..that way we wouldn’ have to type a reason why they should let us comment again or leave us be for 6 hours…when we didn’t say nothin’ wrong.

Jackie, post the link and ill follow you! <3
    im:

dead post

• AcidPinkLemonade

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Omg YES , I MADE THE TUMBLR .
    ————————————-
    Epic face.

• mileykicksass

I haven’t been on the tumblr all day ._.

3. I cannot swear for shit in real life..I have to whisper – hurts the soul
    ============

LOL YOU JUST DID.
    That one’s a lie.
    -*-
    This isn’t real life, it ’tis the INTERNET lmao!!!!

TINYCHAT?

This post is beyond salvation…

KARSIE. <3

--------

VIRGIN MARY. :P Bahah! How are you dude? <3
    Lol, I'm alright. I just love how me and you greet each other. IN CAPS LOCK DUDE.

Just saw your comment on Oulslols, I lol'd. It was worthy. (;

-----

lol ikr? we have a specail caps-lock-raping bond <3 lmfao!
    Awww thank you. You are the sweetest you know that? ;P
    ----

Lol, as are you. And, what happened yesterday? :P

LOL YOU JUST DID.
    That one’s a lie.
    -*-
    This isn’t real life, it ’tis the INTERNET lmao!!!!
    ========

ANON18, you on today???

• Gearsarealwaysturning

crazy.

ar 2, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

ANON18, you on today???

we need some entertaiment up in here i’m still waiting for the first ‘dilmer’ pics and i need to hear joe’s new music, i want to hear selena’s new music, i want more jelena pics and i want moar music from nick j

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hello all.

• jazzie

My mom agreed to take me to see never say never is it worth watching?

Lol, as are you. And, what happened yesterday? :P

Oh lmao basically we had a epic post. All about Jelena sex O_O Weren’t you there haha?

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:47 pm
    jazzie said:

My mom agreed to take me to see never say never is it worth watching?

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone– Please check out my covers on my YouTube Channel! Thanks so much if you do!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaiseAnjhanee (:

Karsie, its not my tumblr
    one of my comments made it on the oceanup tumblr haha

Things dat gotta happen:

Uno: Joe’s album
    Duex: Miley’s first DUI
    Three: Demi interview where she admits her and AnnaCOliver were drug/fuck buddies.
    Quatro: Selena preggers w/ Bieber.

• Disco.Is.Dead

My mom agreed to take me to see never say never is it worth watching?
    ~~~~

uhm ,

• xdolshhex

Karsie, its not my tumblr
    one of my comments made it on the oceanup tumblr haha

o

lol omg mind fuck, fail, ext

CONGRATS THOUGH <3 ;D

• xSweetCandyxx

WTF?he sold his hair?weird….

I hate this kid

I hate this kid

cool

• putlimeinthecoconut

If a teenage girl bought that hair, i really want to see that parents.

SpanishLullaby said:

Karsie, is that Selena flipping them off to?
    -*-
    Saint Selena is no longer a saint??

SpanishLullaby said:

Karsie, is that Selena flipping them off to?

Pretty much. xD I dont know wether it was intentional, but its good enough for me ROFL.

I WOULD BE SUCKING ON JUSTINS LIP

• oceanUP

LOL

• AcidPinkLemonade

There’s so many more things you can do in the world with that much money.

-.-

SpanishLullaby said:

Karsie, is that Selena flipping them off to?
    -*-
    Saint Selena is no longer a saint??

I think she lost that title after the boob hickey.

Karsie,
    your icon goes against saint selena and biebus

• SpanishLullaby

Hahha, I didn’t know if it was Justin. But those paps were obnoxious.

Jemi did it better…

• SpanishLullaby

Karsie, is that Selena flipping them off to?
    -*-
    Saint Selena is no longer a saint??

Nope!

Jemi did it better…

Jemi looks like a kindergarden couple, Juslena looks like they bang eachother every night.

omg

i h8 jemi

• Disco.Is.Dead

There’s so many more things you can do in the world with that much money.

-.-
    ~~~

She basically gave it to charity
    Its a pretty good thing to do with money

traceSTAN said selena has gotten those “sores” before

• mileykicksass

Why…

AcidPinkLemonade said:

There’s so many more things you can do in the world with that much money.

-.-
    I know!
    I’m just sitting here thinking “If that was my money, it NEVER would have went to buying Bieber hair, even if the $$ eventually goes to charity.
    A year of college costs around $40,000…if I had that much spare $$$ I wouldn’t have to even worry about all these scholarships my parents want me to apply for – for college.

• SpanishLullaby

JANE! How did the contest go?

• putlimeinthecoconut

*credit to putlimeinthecoconut bitch, and you better not forget it.
    _____

……………………. /´¯/)
    ………………….,/¯ ..//
    …………………/… ./ /
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯/ ¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./…/ …./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´(..´…… ,~/’…’)
    ………\…………… ..\/…./
    ……….”…\……… . _.·´
    …………\………… ..(
    …………..\………. …\

• Boardingschoolbabe

What has this world came to…

wow don’t go all mileyopolis on me

• w

Oh hay, how about sending me that 40k for college? Yeahhhh.

• AcidPinkLemonade

She basically gave it to charity
    Its a pretty good thing to do with money
    ——————————-
    True, but I would of just donated the money instead of actually buying the hair off his head.

traceSTAN said selena has gotten those “sores” before

Yeah, she did. The evidence is linking up!

wow don’t go all mileyopolis on me

lol seriously dont know what that is… just wanted to annoy you.

• Boardingschoolbabe

Lol so your telling me that a piece of damn heair can cost this much biut i cant be a unicorn?

joey candids

I believe oceanup already posted more than enough thanks…

lol seriously dont know what that is… just wanted to annoy you.

the girl who leaks miley pics and tags the crap out of them

• jazzie

did Jelena seriously give the finger? lmao

SarcasticING said:

we should make a tiny chat.

When i buy my webcam ill probably go on. :)

Karsie,
    your icon goes against saint selena and biebus

ROFL JACKIE

Is it weird that I find 14 year old Justin hot?

NO TINYCHATS!

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol seriously dont know what that is… just wanted to annoy you.

the girl who leaks miley pics and tags the crap out of them

Oh her! Lmao, yeah… No thanks. :P

wow,just wow

• xdolshhex

My mom agreed to take me to see never say never is it worth watching?
    ___

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:49 pm

Things dat gotta happen:

Uno: Joe’s album
    Duex: Miley’s first DUI
    Quatro: Selena preggers w/ Bieber.

EH

CONGRATS THOUGH <3 ;D
    ____
    DISCO THEME PARTAAAAAAAAAY!

• Chris Crocker

LEAVE JELENA ALONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

• idkMyBFFjill

Jerseygirl can suck my dick.

Karsie, its not my tumblr
    one of my comments made it on the oceanup tumblr haha

o

lol omg mind fuck, fail, ext

CONGRATS THOUGH <3 ;D
    ~~~~

Hahaha, thankss :)

weareinfinite said:

HEEEELLLOOO? HEEEELLLOOOOOO?!
    ______________
    Whose the lovely lady in your icon? :)

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Lol, as are you. And, what happened yesterday? :P

I was on and off. I was there for the sex talk, but not for the potential fucking places. However, I did see some of the lucky comments that Rose posted on OUbitches, lol.

You all have very inactive imaginations. :P

• mileykicksass

discoball

dkMyBFFjill said:

Jerseygirl can suck my dick.

why she speaks da truth!

Karsie, its not my tumblr
    one of my comments made it on the oceanup tumblr haha

o

lol omg mind fuck, fail, ext

CONGRATS THOUGH <3 ;D
    ____
    DISCO THEME PARTAAAAAAAAAY!
    ~~~~

• idkMyBFFjill

To the anon who called me annoying, say it to me next time, idgaf.

• Voice of reason

My mom agreed to take me to see never say never is it worth watching?

• idkMyBFFjill

Jerseygirl can suck my dick.

why she speaks da truth!

oh, nvm then, she’s Jesus.

yes you should watch nsn

• xdolshhex

dkMyBFFjill said:
    To the anon who called me annoying, say it to me next time, idgaf.

Lol, it’s pathetic really, but did you see the ‘VOTE HERE’ quipp? I think that was addressed to me lmao.

Jane.in.Sane said:

ar 2, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

ANON18, you on today???

Yay, I’ll post the link in a few. Thanks :D
    Sorry that took so long.
    From like 9:57 – 10:00, when they both do the peace signs. If you could get both Colin and Amanda in the icon that would be great. :D

• idkMyBFFjill

To the anon who called me annoying, say it to me next time, idgaf.

=====
    Fortunately not lol. Do not worry about it, it’s kind of amusing actually.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

oh.oh.oh. It’s magic!

• Jane.in.Sane

Hey @Mary, did you end up fixing your mike btw??

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I say hello…and you don’t say hello.

Sorry that took so long.
    ok. im downloading it now

Sorry that took so long.
    ok. im downloading it now

stupid people.

• idkMyBFFjill

I say hello…and you don’t say hello.
    =====
    u said hello?
    oh HIII

HIIII ELBAAA MY AMOR!

• Twilightlover:)

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Oh, Hey Justin, nice to meet you… I’m that girl that bought your hair

_____________________________________
    haha i think that woud be so funny lol

• Jane.in.Sane

I think this post just had cardiac arrest…

NU POST PPL

Jane.in.Sane said:
    Hey @Mary, did you end up fixing your mike btw??

Lmao, no. I settled for my brother’s Modern Warefare headset. :P

• Gearsarealwaysturning

bye evyerone.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

idkMyBFFjill said:

I say hello…and you don’t say hello.
    =====
    u said hello?
    oh HIII

Mar 2, 2011 @ 05:07 pm
    Voice of reason said:

HIIII ELBAAA MY AMOR!

Voice of reason said:

Jane.in.Sane said:
    Hey @Mary, did you end up fixing your mike btw??

Lmao, no. I settled for my brother’s Modern Warefare headset. :P
    -*-
    Ecckk..if I used the mic my bros use for Black Ops I’d feel utterly grossed out.
    I feel your pain lol.

• estephanie.

I LOVE IT LOL
    so nice!!!!!!

• putlimeinthecoconut

Is it weird that I find 14 year old Justin hot?

If you find him hotter than 17 year old Justin then yes, you are seriously fucked.

I feel bad for Jelena

• putlimeinthecoconut

I love how oceanup just turns up out of no where with its mileychrist icon lmfao.

SpanishLullaby said:

JANE! How did the contest go?
    I think I actually kinda sucked… :(
    There were 50 questions, and you only had 15 seconds to answer them so it went really fast…the worst thing that happened was that I would try to submit a question at last second, press enter, but it would already be on the next question, so I ended up skipping 4 questions on accident.
    I know I got 21/50 right for sure, but I read you only go onto the next audition if you get at least 35.
    So I guess..next year. :(

• Boardingschoolbabe

I feel bad for Jelena

Why

• BabyYoureAFirework

ugh

Jemi did it better…

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol thats it with the editing.

I feel bad for Jelena

Why

For his birthday, those paps were ridiculous.

For this price, it should come with a Jelena sex tape.

• w

Someone sell be J Biebs hair.

I bet Justin was thinking “Worst birthday ever”

wow, oulolsandfails reblogged me /:

SpanishLullaby said:

JANE! How did the contest go?
    -*-

I think I actually bombed.
    So I guess..next year. :(

• Boardingschoolbabe

And that proofs…. Oh i get it lol selena wiill bang anything even a bieber oh oh good point

• putlimeinthecoconut

Aw, yeah biebers birthday pretty much sucked as soon as he and selena left the bedroom.

• Boardingschoolbabe

For his birthday, those paps were ridiculous

Oh

putlimeinthecoconut said:

um yesterday wasnt his birthday… so…

yes it was

SpanishLullaby said:

JANE! How did the contest go?
    -*-
    Sorry it took me so long to answer this..I typed out paragraphs twice and they both got banned twice.

Basically, I kinda screwed it up. :/

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:00 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Jemi did it better…

Joe don’t want it. Bieber is digging it.

• BabyYoureAFirework

omg im tired of jelena. i hate the couple even more now cuz they are over exposed. omfg no one cares anymore

• Boardingschoolbabe

I guess selenas a freak in a bad*ludacris voice* *shrugs*

putlimeinthecoconut said:

um yesterday wasnt his birthday… so…

yes it was

lol i edited because i completely forgot omg.

I made Jordan Pruitt take down her song
    IDK whether to apologize or LMFAO.

Jerseygirl is back! She’s in the Demi post!

• AcidPinkLemonade

I totally think Justin and Selena are only together for the sex.

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:04 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

yay A+ comment & your icon is cute today if its any consolation…

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:04 pm

I made Jordan Pruitt take down her song
    IDK whether to apologize of laugh or LMFAO.

WHAT HAPPENED?

• AcidPinkLemonade

I made Jordan Pruitt take down her song
    IDK whether to apologize of laugh or LMFAO.
    ————————–
    How did you do that?

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:04 pm

I made Jordan Pruitt take down her song
    I don’t know whether to apologize of laugh or LMFAO.

how?

• Boardingschoolbabe

And thats why i love u

I made Jordan Pruitt take down her song
    IDK whether to apologize or LMFAO
    H-h-how?

• idkMyBFFjill

Expect an Esperanza icon from me in the future.

• mileykicksass

Jelena gives me a headache =\

• Jane.in.Sane

Migrating to new post, if you want Anon18 you can still post the icon link here though if it’s more convenient.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

that awkward moment when you find out your internet friend is 12.

• BabyYoureAFirework

yay A+ comment & your icon is cute today if its any consolation…

thanks lol. sorry snapping at you yesterday. i’ve been really pissed of lately. and said that in a mean way.

• putlimeinthecoconut

OMG HAILEE IS MY BB. I SHIP IT.

• w

Lol omg why is he darker than her. Sticking to my theory that he’s a mixed bred :p

what did you do to jordan pruitt

Basically, I kinda screwed it up. :/

Aww, I’m so sorry ):
    Why were they banned? Did you say something bad?

I made Jordan Pruitt take down her song
    IDK whether to apologize of laugh or LMFAO.

Lmfao, i would call you a bitch. But its Jordan Pruitt…

LOLOCAUST!

• jazzie

I found hard to believe there love when Justin looks at the camera while hugging her…

ULTRA LOL!

haliee Steinfied is hot!

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:06 pm
    Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:04 pm

I made Jordan Pruitt take down her song
    IDK whether to apologize of laugh or LMFAO.

WHAT HAPPENED?
    ====

Long story short: I talked shit. A LOT of shit. I mean, I didn’t swear or anything, I was just brutally honest. Laughed at her, called her a desperate sell out, etc. IDK it was really me… but I was the last comment before she deleted. LOL. I’m gonna assumed it was cuz all her fans didn’t have the balls to say what I did. :/

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol Jordan and her creepy songs.
    apparently this is about Miley trying to steal Nick…

Boyfriend:

I see you with him and I see you laughing
    And I see you flipping your hair
    Like you think you’re hypnotizing my man
    But it’s not gonna go as you planned

You think you’re clever but I got something better
    My guy he texts me letters, spelling TGIC
    And only I know, only I know what that means
    This girl is crazy

UM AWKWARD.

———————

I think he tans

Beliebers are the craziest human beings on this flipping planet. Why the hell would u waste that kind of money on SHREDS OF HAIR that u can’t do SHIT with. SMH.

Long story short: I talked shit. A LOT of shit. I mean, I didn’t swear or anything, I was just brutally honest. Laughed at her, called her desperate sell out, etc. IDK it was really me… but I was the last comment before she deleted. I’m gonna assumed it was cuz all her fans didn’t have the balls to say what I did. :/

Why did you say that? And where did she take down the video from?

• w

I like Jelena. *Shrug* Justin’s going away for 3 months anyway so the news will die down.

SpanishLullaby said:

Basically, I kinda screwed it up. :/

Aww, I’m so sorry ):
    Why were they banned? Did you say something bad?
    -*-
    No lol I was talking about how much time we got between questions and how many I thought I got wrong. I think it may have been numbers.

The OceanUp banning comment system confuzzles me.

LMAO

lmao! ia.

Who … I-I..

I rest my case.
    *leaves*

haliee Steinfied is hot!

um, no shes sexy.

• w

Maryyy.

ol Jordan and her creepy songs.
    apparently this is about Miley trying to steal Nick…

Boyfriend:

I see you with him and I see you laughing
    And I see you flipping your hair
    Like you think you’re hypnotizing my man
    But it’s not gonna go as you planned

You think you’re clever but I got something better
    My guy he texts me letters, spelling TGIC
    And only I know, only I know what that means
    This girl is crazy

DA FUCK

• SpanishLullaby

The OceanUp banning comment system confuzzles me.

Oh hahahaha! I fail. I thought you were talking about the paragraphs for the concert. And yes, they fail, alot.

• weareinfinite

HEEEELLLOOO? HEEEELLLOOOOOO?!

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMFAO. Nicks hand is awfully low. Jordans boobs are awfully close. This is a awfully awkward picture.

w said:

But it’s not gonna go as you planned

You think you’re clever but I got something better
    My guy he texts me letters, spelling TGIC
    And only I know, only I know what that means
    This girl is crazy

DA FUCK

Legit lyrics, my friend. The bitch is kinda crazy.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

haliee Steinfied is hot!

um, no shes sexy.
    -*-
    She’s a really gifted actress and all, but unfortunately I cannot speak on her behalf as I don’t find her attractive..but I love her Mattie Ross!

weareinfinite said:
    HEEEELLLOOO? HEEEELLLOOOOOO?

You bitch. (;

• SpanishLullaby

I just read that Selena’s lip is from when she was punched. Any truth to that?

I’d ship Nick/Jordan ;)

Ew. Why?

• putlimeinthecoconut

OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW YOU RUINED THE JORDAN PRUITT COMEBACK OMG SHAKING AND CRYING OMG.

• weareinfinite

Was Jelena really crying yesterday night? o.O

• iSarcasticING

w said:

I’d ship Nick/Jordan ;)

hmm?

Hey Mary and Jen

• Lupo.

J-Bi is the end of teen sensation trend that began with NSYNC and Britney.

There is no one else coming up to replace Miley, Selena, or Dumi. Interest in Twilight is dying down and Jonas is p much done.

J-Bi is a pre-packaged tween star who rode off the popularity of Hannah Montana and Jonas.

Most highschool age and up people think J-Bi looks like a lesbian whose music is a joke.

I guess what I’m trying to say is whoever paid $41000 for J-BI hair is most likely a pedophile.

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:12 pm

Why did you say that? And where did she take down the video from?
    =========

I don’t know. It was a hate spaz. I actually like her a lot. I was just pissed out by her shitty track…I mean, new style. She was all PLEASE GET MY SONG ON THE POP RADIO STATIONS!11! blah blah blahh.

And it was Youtube. Which why I am completely unsure it was me. Youtube and their CR laws coulda done it. They did to Ashley Tisdale: took down all her music videos cuz WMG didn’t want them on her Yt channel. LOL.

• weareinfinite

You bitch. (;

Liiike, totally :)

• weareinfinite

Aye, Lulla (:

weareinfinite said:

Was Jelena really crying yesterday night? o.O

IDK But it was intense as you can see by biebers expression.

w said:

Oh my god, seriously?! For what? yay.

AD is going to makeup another rumor on twitter. It’s either going to be about Leah Michele or about Demi.

SpanishLullaby said:

The OceanUp banning comment system confuzzles me.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Awww. Justin had the worst birthday ever!

Yeah…DNC about Selena. Feel bad for her though. :I

that disgusting… like thats really gross… its like human trafficing to me like body parts wtf…

You bitch. (;

Liiike, totally :)

You are despicable.

• weareinfinite

Why exactly does Biebs have to apologize for flipping them off? Like… they were infront of his fucking car o.O

ar 2, 2011 @ 04:21 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Awww. Justin had the worst birthday ever!

Yeah…DNC about Selena. Feel bad for her though. :I
    —————-

But at least they celebrated it during the weekend to makeup for yesterday.

• SpanishLullaby

jane did you put the word ac.cident in your paragraph?

• putlimeinthecoconut

I wonder if there will be a day when pretty much everyone has seen everyone irl. Only like, four people know what i look like. xD

• Anonimuss2.Oh

This video is unavailable.

This video has been removed by the user.
    Sorry about that.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh my god, seriously?! For what? yay.
    ~~~

WORLD TOUR :)

LOL! Jelena is more overrated than Jemi and Niley COMBINED. Pretty soon Jelena fans will start acting like Niley fans.

• AcidPinkLemonade

SpanishLullaby said:

I just read that Selena’s lip is from when she was punched. Any truth to that?
    —————————
    No, some say it was a paparazzi’s camera lens that hit her but Justin has one too. o.O

w said:
    I’d ship Nick/Jordan ;)

We’re they linked together a couple years ago?
    And, link to the pic?

• weareinfinite

You are despicable.

Hahaha. Did the bed bugs bite? I told you that would be me ._. La la la, we should tinychat again tonight :p

They both have herpes/

Okay… thanks?

• Jane.in.Sane

Does anyone wanna play 2 Truths and a Lie??????

ANYONE??

• taylorllama

uhh

~~~

Trying to be the bigger man

omg stfu jelena is not overrated

• putlimeinthecoconut

Niley fans have stayed strong with there staness for years, its going to take a lot to top them.

• SpanishLullaby

I just read that Selena’s lip is from when she was punched. Any truth to that?
    —————————

Oh, that makes more sense.

• putlimeinthecoconut

lol did you write that? Frustrated much?

Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone wanna play 2 Truths and a Lie??????

ANYONE??

OR

We could just post RANDOM Youtube videos/pictures/gifs??

KARSIE. <3

• Voice of reason

you banned me from the chat yesterday

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Did he actually flip them, though?

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:25 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone wanna play 2 Truths and a Lie??????

ANYONE??

OR

We could just post RANDOM Youtube videos/pictures/gifs??

No thanks.

omg stfu jelena is not overrated

They seriously are.

• weareinfinite

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Did he actually flip them, though?
    – DUH HE FLIPPED THEM HE’S ANGRY!

• AcidPinkLemonade

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Oh my god, seriously?! For what? yay.
    ~~~

WORLD TOUR :)
    ——————————-
    What if Selena joins him?

Voice of reason said:

KARSIE. <3

VIRGIN MARY. :P Bahah! How are you dude? <3

Mar 2, 2011 @ 04:27 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

omg stfu jelena is not overrated

They seriously are.

• w

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Did he actually flip them, though?
    He did and so did she (though hers might have been unintentional)

I don’t like Niley, nelena, jemi, jelena. I don’t care for hollywood couples.

my mom is mad at me cuz i didn’t say happy birthday to her omg

• suckit

active post?

nice

Cool.

Oh, Hey Justin, nice to meet you… I’m that girl that bought your hair

Seriously? What the fuck are they going to do with his hair? That’s ridiculous.

Ewww Justin and Selena spread herpes.

• SpanishLullaby

Who has $40,668 to spend on hair?

• dilemma

that’s nice :D but creepy lol

nice