Selena Gomez Who Says Premiere Mar. 8

selenatwit_0

YAY! ‘Who Sayswill debut on March 8!

• gingerrx.

when i see who says i think of john mayer<3

who says i can’t get stoned..

I like it. But, her singing it :/

• thousandreasons

selena, just stop singing. seriously.

• xomirandajonasxo

can somebody tell me wtf justin said in that mean interview,? tell me, dont send me the link to the interview because it is not working:(

• sexonfire

inars said:
    ——————-
    with all the respect but ur comment is ,,, i dont know
    she doing ( dating justin ) mm so what he’s not all that and what she has she accomplished ?!! does she speak more than 2 lang. , finished college ( higher education) , does she know anything or discovered smth useful for the world ?!!! TV show and 2 albums ?!! trust me anyone can make a record deal and act these days specially in Disney everything is so easy

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

when i see who says i think of john mayer<3

who says i can’t get stoned..
    _
    It’s been a looooong night in NYC, it’s been a looooong night in Baton Rouge. <3

• Delilah_Marie

you guys are a bunch of fucking losers.

• Lupo.

The song is no better or worse then any other Disney “music” put out there.

• ilovepeacock

She cant sing like Demi or Miley
    She sings HORRIBLE!

Be bitter somewhere else, bitch.

• m

Lupo. said:
    The song is no better or worse then any other Disney “music” put out there.
    It’s actually WAY better than any “disney” music out there. Selena’s music lately has been way better than any of Miley’s new stuff. and besides you haven’t even herad the fucking song yet and you’re alrady syaing shit. That proves you’re biased

• rocio92

xomirandajonasxo said:

_______________________________________
    he was like serious and the guys were acting like jerks, he wasn’t mean, they ask about selena and he said that he prefers talk about his movie, he ask them if they saw the movie and they said no, at the end one of them said something like go to see the movie is pretty good, and justin says don’t be hypocritical , you don’t even saw it, how can you said that it good.?

she cant sing!

• Entertainmentlove

bitch cant sing there are so much great (unknown) singers. why do we always stick to this bullshit

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

this looks like the typical Selena video to me.. wear pretty dress and earings and your set haha.

• yeye

i think i love u..lol

—————-
    Shut the fuck up! No one likes you dumb bitch, just leave.

Selena the best

beautiful

Oceanup is full of biased people. Selena might not be the best singer but she NOT horrible.

• SELENA CAN’T SING

wow a 9 second preview…selena, really you shouldn’t have ::rolls eyes::

her voice is so bad.. please stick to what you know best.. i would say acting but really it’s not… it’s following and leeching herself on to whatever teenager is most popular at the time

cannot wait until everyone forgets about this has-been!!

WOW WHAT A COPYCAT! SHE’S COPYING FROM MILEY CYRUS’S SONG WHO SAID!
    Then to your logic, Justin Bieber is copying from Queen’s song Somebody to Love.

Really just STFU!

• sayhellotogoodbye

Mehh.. Looks like every other music video she does..
    What a snooze! Next..

IT’S ALL ABOUT DEMI ;)
    (I couldn’t hold it in any longer xD)

• xomirandajonasxo

oh thanks… i thought he was mean or something thats nothing

xomirandajonasxo said:

oh thanks… i thought he was mean or something thats nothing

uhh yes it was mean. that person is just up biebers ass

• sayhellotogoodbye

SELENA CAN’T SING said:
    wow a 9 second preview…selena, really you shouldn’t have ::rolls eyes::

cannot wait until everyone forgets about this has-been!!
    _________

A little rudely put.. But I have to say I agree with everything you wrote. You can’t deny any of that anymore..

• Untouchable

WOW WHAT A COPYCAT! SHE’S COPYING FROM MILEY CYRUS’S SONG WHO SAYS!
    _________

i know right it’s the same title , same beat, same lyrics, same everything! she’s totally copying miley, when will she stop with these inhumane acts….sit down and shut up..please & thank you

• Sinars

Soo much hate… smh… lol she’s 18 and has accomplished more than any of you haters ever will.. oh and yeaaaahhh she’s doing justin bieber.. get that imagine in your head.. now go die.. muahhaahahahah

She has got to stop singing…

all you haters call stfu and go get a life and stop haitng cus its gettin you no where inn life so stopp feeling bad about yourself and makwing fun of otheers and gwt a life and stop stalking others and writing hate comments cus all ur doing is making urself look bad cus that how you feel about your self .your all no life loser who REALLY should get a life so stop with all the HATING, COMPARING, AND JUST ENJOY and seriously you can curse mee out all you want cus i have a life unlike you people.so yewa byeand have a good lfie (probly not cus all you do is hate on ppl) and btw AWESOME songg Selena cant wait to hearr the whole thing. :D

Song is ok but miley and demi are so much better

• Jane.in.Sane

Delilah_Marie said:

Who saysss,I can’t wear my converse with my dress? Well,babyyy.. That’s just me..” XD Every time I see this song title,I think of La La Land and it gets stuck in my head again D:< -*-
    I think of John Mayer, cuz who says I can’t get stoned?? lmao

• jblover98

omg selena i love you so much u and justin are the best!!!!!!

• Michellehorstink

People are right it has the same beat as Miley’s song who says :( And it looks the same long dresses and looking cute and autotune :( I LOVE HER but she can’t sing for real sorry Selly stick to acting sorry :( DEMI AND MILEY ARE MUCH BETTER !

• dilemma

hey

#sorryjustin is trending. people are saying that selena got punched in the face by a belieber & that justin cried on his birthday and that’s why he said he had mixed feelings or something

isn’t it supposed to be #sorryselena ? lol

poor kids :( (justin&selena)

selena didnt get punched

it was a rumor started by a fake scooter braun account

• Twilightlover:)

actually it doesnt sound as bad as her others

She’s not great, but she’s ok. Not as good as Miley, Swifty, or even Demi, though. She’s pretty fake. And Bieber is an arrogant dick, it’s starting to show even though he tries to hide it (like Sel tries to be the sweet innocent one but the truth shines out when she thinks no one is looking)

it actually souns kinda good,. I thought it was tay swift in the beggining

• dilemma

it was a rumor started by a fake scooter braun account

lol thanks anon :) good to hear that

• dilemma

what THE FUUUCK is this premiere ? it’s like 1/2 a second

• Jane.in.Sane

Twilightlover:) said:

actually it doesnt sound as bad as her others
    -*-
    Mmmmm…Alex Pettyfer. *drools*

• WakaWakaEhEh

Not really loving it.

• Bubbly-Joe

selena didnt get punched

Weird, because she was crying and she has a busted lip.

• Jane.in.Sane

I do agree with some of you though..she has really good songwriters in her reach. But the music videos..eh..they’re kinda bad. :/

She’s a good actress though, and I’m being serious. WAY better than Miley.

Start of that song sounds so familiar :o Which other song sounds just like that hmmm
    _________________

I think it sounds a little bit teenage dream by Katy Perry. Just before when Katy start singing “you think im pretty…”

Great

If you have an account sign in and that will fix it. Or you can pretend to sign in. Just type a random username and password and it won’t sign you in obviously, but it will let you see the latest updates.

Thank you so much. That helps me :)

• Lupo.

Lets all look on the bright side. Wizards is going to end this season. By the time the series finale airs, J-Bi will be approaching Jonas-level obscurity.

Selena needs to step up her game and start doing risky shit. You know shit like Dumi.

• jess.

can’t wait to hear it. :)))))))

• Jane.in.Sane

Lupo. said:

-*-
    LMAO DUMI?

stop calling her dumi

• bar

cant wait!!!!!!! MARCH 8 ETERNITY OMG CANT WAIT LOVE SELG!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

WHO SAYS I CAN’T BE FREE FROM ALL THE THINGS THAT I USED TO BE <3
    _____
    Re-write my history, who says I can’t be free. <3

• Jane.in.Sane

In all her videos, there’s always weird hair shows where she kinda flips it or she looks below the camera with some sort of ‘trying to be sexy and seduce’ stare that’s still rated PG…Jane no likey Selena’s videos. Always the same.

so much hate on her ……

can*

justin was probably just kidding in the interview, he’s an impulsive guy who says whatever he thinks. theres a movie clip where its very obvious he stops himself from swearing.

i’m starting to like her

• TheOne

wow.
    this song sounds terrible.
    and I”M a Selena fan.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

From the 2 seconds… i think i’m gonna like this song :)

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone– Please check out my covers on my YouTube Channel! Thanks so much if you do!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaiseAnjhanee (:

Epic Fail

She’s sounds like a man

and if she did get punched we would have millions of pictures showing someone punching her

Unless she got punched by her own friends, nobody would record that

Selena Fans Follow http://www.twitter.com/SGTourUpdates
    for everything Selena! updates on her tours and much more :)

Ewhhh … shes trying WAY too hard to be sexy. I mean shes pretty but nothing more. She has no sex appeal. She has a very awkward body and just … no. Ewh.

But shes nice … so thats a plus?

this song looks good but it doesnt sound like her in a way. like if it was her singing live it wouldve been not as good….is the dress and being all glammed for every video? boringg:/ she looked pretty but she needs to be diffrent while keeping her look:)

• Disco.Is.Dead

ITS A COLD SORE. JUSTIN HAS ONE SELENA HAS ONE TOO!

COLD SORE
    ~~~
    Are cold sores even contagious ?

Are cold sores even contagious ?

Cold sores are a type of herpes.

• paperheartsx3x3

LOVE HER :)

HATERS SCREW YOU.

FORMSPRING ME

a

Awesome!

lol ten. dream

WOW WHAT A COPYCAT! SHE’S COPYING FROM MILEY CYRUS’S SONG WHO SAYS!

• m

WOW WHAT A COPYCAT! SHE’S COPYING FROM MILEY CYRUS’S SONG WHO SAYS!

You mean the hannah montana song called Who Said? Not really

WOW WHAT A COPYCAT! SHE’S COPYING FROM MILEY CYRUS’S SONG WHO SAID!

• rocio92

WOW WHAT A COPYCAT! SHE’S COPYING FROM MILEY CYRUS’S SONG WHO SAID!
    _____________________________
    really oh no you’re soooo right (sarcasm off), stop with this in every post please ;)

• zebragiraffe

i was dancing in my seat for a few seconds, not gonna lie.

• _SoyUnaSwifty_

She cant sing like Demi or Miley
    She sings HORRIBLE!

• Twilightlover:)

Jane.in.Sane said:

Twilightlover:) said:

actually it doesnt sound as bad as her others
    -*-
    Mmmmm…Alex Pettyfer. *drools*
    ___________________________________________
    ya i doubt that but i bet u do to

• rocio92

• limelighter

From the two seconds I head it sounded kind of T-Swiftish

• Bubbly-Joe

They busted her lip. A fuckin’ Belieber punched Selena in the face last night and busted her lip. I’m not a fan of her or Justin at all, but that’s not okay. Damn.

• WakaWakaEhEh

___

No es true. The rumor started from a fake twitter account.

• mels

Awww <3 can’t wait

• Bubbly-Joe

No es true. The rumor started from a fake twitter account.

• WakaWakaEhEh

No es true. The rumor started from a fake twitter account.

___

Nu-uh cold sore. or herpes :P

OMFG A BELIEBER DIDNT PUNCH SELENA! DO YOU BELIEVE EVERY SINGLE STUPID RUMOR???

ITS FALSE! ITS A RUMOR STARTED BY A FAKE SCOOTER BRAUN ACCOUNT

• Bubbly-Joe

I’m just curious as to why Selena would be crying in the car and Justin would be looking angry as well.

I honestly don’t believe it’s a rumor, even though I’m not a fan of either of them. That’s just sick.

• Lupo.

unlike most of you I’m going to withhold judgement until I hear the “attacker” side of the story.

Bubbly-Joe said:

its a rumor.

scooterbrUn tweeted it the real guys twitter is scooterbrAUN

It’s a cold sore.

• Bubbly-Joe

The only reason I’m judging right away is because that’s not fucking right. You don’t go around punching chicks in the face because they’re dating someone you like. You wouldn’t do it to some girl at school, so why is Selena Gomez any different? There’s no excuse.

And if it is a rumor, then I am very relieved.

she was crying and justin was angry because they had a buch of paparazzi surrounding their car and they were getting blinded by the flashes

Bubbly-Joe don’t waste your time ranting. It’s not true.

• dilemma

awwwwwww poor selena :(

This asshole is the one starting rumors.

• Bubbly-Joe

You know what, I’m just going to leave, because you’re right. It’s not worth my time because nobody believes it. I personally do, and I hope that it IS a rumor, but I can’t see it being any different. I’m only ranting because this world is becoming disgusting, and I can’t even… Ugh. I’m sorry if nobody agrees.

Peace.

Mar 2, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    Bubbly-Joe said:

You know what, I’m just going to leave, because you’re right. It’s not worth my time because nobody believes it. I personally do, and I hope that it IS a rumor, but see it being any different. I’m only ranting because this world is becoming disgusting, and even… Ugh. I’m sorry if nobody agrees.

Peace.

omg are you fucking serious? its a RUMOR by a FAKLE TWITTER ACCOUNT. theres no pics of a girl hitting selena. you just want to believe it because you need a reason to hate on bieber fans

fake*

• putlimeinthecoconut

Looks decent, this jelena shit was perfect timing…

• putlimeinthecoconut

This asshole is the one starting rumors.

lmfao, fake scooter. omg.

Omg I’d never thought only hearing a few minutes of a song I would already love it. I’m so excited to hear it! & I think it perfect timing too :)

• dilemma

ok so has someone got knocked down or what ? o_O ?

• dilemma
  • dilemma
  • Disco.Is.Dead

Soooconfused
    whats happening with twitter and justin and selena

Peace.
    gtfo
    you’re such a fucking spaz. it’s a fake rumor and you leave. you’re such an attention whore, leave.

• Bubbly-Joe

Actually, I want to like Bieber fans. I want to respect people equally, and I want to treat everyone the same. I honestly just saw the pictures of her crying and thought she got punched, but the twitter thing could of blown it out of proportion.

And for the record, I don’t hate all Bieber fans because of this. I dislike the fans that hate Selena and send her hate mail because she’s dating him. So.

• Bubbly-Joe

Yep. I’m an attention whore who wants to talk about Justin and Selena because secretly, I love them to death and want to marry them BOTH. Yep. That’s me.

There’s no use fighting anymore. I just looked at both Justin and Selena’s tweets, and you’re right. It’s probably just a rumor. So I’ll shut up and surrender.

The person who made the rumor however, is a jackass.

• Bubbly-Joe

I also apologize to the people who are starting to hate me. That wasn’t my mission. Lol.

• Riddikulus

Selena got punched by a damn paparazzi
    its no damn cold sore nor did a fan punch her
    jesus people will believe ANYTHING these days

Bubbly-Joe I apologize for getting so angry. I’m just mad that people all over tumblr and twitter believe this and are hating on bieber fans even more. I’m sorry.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Selena got punched by a damn paparazzi
    its no damn cold sore nor did a fan punch her
    jesus people will believe ANYTHING these days
    ~~~

Nor herpes -.-

• Riddikulus

————————————-
    i don’t hate all of the bieber fans
    i just think most of them can get pretty psycho

• Bubbly-Joe

Eh, I get it. It’s fine. :)

• BeautifulLie.

Good.

• Entertainmentlove

——————————-
    but she is not good for singing i give her an
    D+

He said in an attitude voice: “So you’re talking to me about the movie and you haven’t even seen it?” in a snappy way. You just need to listen to the interview.

• Riddikulus

Nor herpes -.-
    ————————————-
    they think its herpes?wtf has this world come too

• Lupo.

For all we know maybe the skank had it comin to her. Look at J-Bi’s groping the fan with the cam. If that was me or you, we not only would we have went Demi on his ass but Charlie Sheen as well.

Also how much damage could a “Bielber” do when the average age of them is like 12.

• Jane.in.Sane

Her music videos are crap. She just stands in pretty dresses, runs around a little, and lip syncs horribly. She should just stick to acting..she’s good at that. But at least the dresses are pretty.

Hey everybody, my computer dont update this site. I need to go twitter.com/oceanup and click links there before i see latest gossips. Anyone have same problem??

• Disco.Is.Dead

they think its herpes?wtf has this world come too
    ~~~

Yeah,
    a lot of people think its herpes actually, quit idiotic if you ask me..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I liked it.

• Riddikulus

Look for all we know maybe the skank had it comin to her. Look at J-Bi’s groping the fan with the cam. If that was me or you, we not only would we have went Demi on his ass but Charlie Sheen as well.

—————————————–
    i understand what he did was wrong but just imagine you being a boy and you girlfriend getting punched by someone wouldn’t you get pissed?Plus he had to do something make her go away.

• Riddikulus

Yeah,
    a lot of people think its herpes actually, quit idiotic if you ask me.
    —————————————–
    people these days smh

i understand what he did was wrong but just imagine you being a boy and you girlfriend getting punched by someone wouldn’t you get upset?He had to do something make her go away.

She didnt get punched

• Riddikulus

She didnt get punched
    ————————–
    yeah she did it was the paparazzi who punched her

• Disco.Is.Dead

~~~

Thisssssssssssssss .

yeah she did it was the paparazzi who punched her

how do you know?

• Disco.Is.Dead

~~~

Thisssssssssssssss .

ITS A COLD SORE. JUSTIN HAS ONE SELENA HAS ONE TOO!

COLD SORE

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

when i see who says i think of john mayer<3

who says i can't get stoned..
    _
    It's been a looooong night in NYC, it's been a looooong night in Baton Rouge. <3
    ---
    WHO SAYS I CAN’T BE FREE FROM ALL THE THINGS THAT I USED TO BE <3

• Riddikulus

how do you know?
    ———————————-
    Because it was pretty obvious the fan wanted an autograph & Justin was mean to her
    They also got attacked by the paps
    justin was in the car with selena and she was covering up the cut the paps were still there also