Nick Jonas WRITING A COOL SONG

nicksongg
nicksonnggg8

love nick wisdh him the best

• Anon:)

He looks amazing <3

Oh Nick Jonas
    !!

• summer rain.

those are two of my favorite guys. this is like a dream come true, LOL

• nownlaterz

random: remember when Garbo had blonde streaks in his hair? lol

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone– Please check out my covers on my YouTube Channel! Thanks so much if you do!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaiseAnjhanee (:

• summer rain.

btw, they’re looking good ;)

• summer rain.

nownlaterz said:
    random: remember when Garbo had blonde streaks in his hair? lol

omg, YES. that was a really long time ago, he looked weird.

Garbo looked better with a beard and his long hair. The long hair doesn’t look as good without the beard. I just wish he would cut it though.

• Jilleh

HE’S WORKING WITH LEE DWYZE.<3

• Music . Love . BOYSS

I cann ‘ t wait to hear their song ! <3

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

random: remember when Garbo had blonde streaks in his hair? lol

___
    Awwe, the It’s About Time era *_*

online store———– ht tp://ww w.cgr ocery.co m

U G G($48)

N F L ($28)

• summer rain.

Miss this look.

THIS.

• nownlaterz

Mar 3, 2011 @ 05:03 pm
    summer rain. said:

nownlaterz said:
    random: remember when Garbo had blonde streaks in his hair? lol

omg, YES. that was a really long time ago, he looked weird
    Awwe, the It’s About Time era *_*
    Ahh the good old days.. Once upon a time he had the shortest hair in the entire group lol

Yum yum I love me some Nick Jonas! Man I would love to make that boy scream

• summer rain.

nownlaterz said:
    Mar 3, 2011 @ 05:03 pm
    summer rain. said:

nownlaterz said:
    random: remember when Garbo had blonde streaks in his hair? lol

omg, YES. that was a really long time ago, he looked weird
    Awwe, the It’s About Time era *_*

• SellyismygirlCrush

when we going to hear this shit going on in the beat lab hmm nick? ugh. oh and yay Lee :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

summer rain. said:

nownlaterz said:
    random: remember when Garbo had blonde streaks in his hair? lol

omg, YES. that was a really long time ago, he looked weird
    Awwe, the It’s About Time era *_*

o.o never again

Unf Nick! Unf Lee! Cut that hair Garbo!

Lee!!!!!! <3

cool

• mak

ahhh such a wonderful combination of guys!! can’t wait to see what they’re working on. i love them :)

• oliviacage

That’s nice… ;-)

• Isabella

Aww Lee Dewyze and Nick Jonas working together? it’s like a dream come true, two of my favorite artists I really want to hear the song <3

• Isabella

In case you have been living under a rock for the past 5 years you’d notice that Nick Jonas is already LEGIT successful he’s got enough money to last him his whole lifetime and plenty awards including a grammy nomination excuse me but that’s legit. His voice is unique, it’s falsetto but at the same time it’s scratchy and raspy(like Lee’s voice) he sings amazing and has perfect pitch he’s a prodigy, he’s one of the best most real artists in the music business just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he’s not any good.

• ILU NILEY

MC n NJ are Two most fav hollywood artists of mine ever in the world

“Miley Cyrus comments on Nick Jonas and Niley Rumors and has this to say about the Rumor” http://tinyurl.com/4l692xa

yes lee dewyze!!!! i love him

my two favorite singers together? Ahhh cant wait!!

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

Release a darn song already. The waiting is driving me nuts!
    Those songs better be good… and not that Pop/Electronic sh!t on the radio.

Eh, he’s got nothing going on for him. He’ll never be legit successful. As in taken seriously for being talented, which is a shame, becuase out of the three brothers, he looks like he could be the most talented. That’s not saying much though. Have you heard him sing? lol yikes.

ewwwwwwwwww they look a hot ass mess

• omgitsnickjonas

Haterz u can kill yo selfs.
    nick jonas hit me up.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I’m very curious about these songs he’s been writing/co-writing. ^.^

Will this kid ever take a legit break?

• DiamondsAreForever

I’m so proud of him!! And everyday he is most beautiful than the previous! <3

yay

• kkgrace:)

love lee!

nick you are awesome !!
    so proud of you :)

Different person in the Beatlab every night. He’s had some amazing artists in there. Delta Goodrem was in there last night. She’s GORGEOUS. Lucky Nick. He’s had some beauties in there the last few months.

l